News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Motel Sexfight vs Mariah

• 1 Replies

Offline Julieta-fvf-kissfighter

• Please, read my profile before PM.
    • Julieta's Kissfights and Sexfights
Motel Sexfight vs Mariah
« on: March 29, 2018, 03:10:46 PM »
Hi,

I want to share an old match against a friend ;)

Maria: having met you at a resort cantina, thinking you were hot we have a few drinks and we seem to find ourselfs attracted to one another. mmm i invite you up to my hotel suite. wearing my bikini and wrap.with heels the tempature is warm   as i lead you to my swuite and go in with you...mm yt
Maria: there a scene
Maria: y
Julieta: Drinking with you. After a little chit chat we liked each other. I can't help staring at you comparatiely. You have a gorgeous body. I wear my animal print bikini. And have some cloth on my handbag. I follow you at your suite staring at your gorgeous body. I'm 5,4, 115 lbs, black straight hair over shoulders. yt
Maria: you being a little smaller than me at 5'5' 125 34d 25 36 my long black hair tickling my lower back. i cant help lookig at your hot body in your animalprint bikini. i  take off my wrap. mmmmm i cant wait to make you screm my name julieta. walking upto you nd pressing my firm breasts into yours stil in our bikinis i breath air on your lips getting close to a kiss
Maria D: yt
Julieta: I shiver when your firm girls touch mine. I put my hands in hips and go nose to nose with you looking right into your eyes. Your breath tikcling my lips. "mmm Maria... you're gorgeous. I can't deny that.. but I'm hotter" I tease you and lick my lips in anticipation. yt
Maria: mmmmm i press in my dark opal eyes staring into yours ohhh i dont think so mm our lips touch as you lick yours my toungue wraps around yours.mmmm my tits pancaking into yours my npples harden in my bikini top. my hands slide over  your hips kneading you ass cheeks. we will see whos hotter baby mmmmm
Maria: yt
Julieta: Shivering when your tongue lap my lips I grab your waist and press our girls harder, feeling my brown round nipples getting stiff. I feint a bite on your lips. "Hot bitch... we´ll see" yt
Maria: mmmmm tease uhhhh my tits press harder i back up a little and pull your top off exposing your breasts as i do the same to mine..letting the tops drop to he floor. we both have dark nipple as im Greek. i lok down and flick your hard nipples with ine  comparing our tits..i press in hard  take that you hot latina  mmmmm uhhhh
Julieta: I notice we have dark nipples. I embrace you by the waist, pressiong our girls together and colliding our nipples as we stumble a little in the room. I bite your chin. "mmm nice pair.. you lesbian greek" I purr teasing you. yt
Maria: mmmm ohhh embracing you feeling us stumble my tits fight yours my dark nipples stiff and bending yours my toungue licks yourlips as i push it into your mouth rolling my toungue with yours  i dribble saliva into your mouth purring your a lesbian latina  mmm but imnot complaining  your hot body pressed to mine
Julieta: mmm purring as you invade my mouth with your tongue. I suck it moaning as I embrace you tighter and move my shoulders to let our nipples tear each others, as we stumble. "mmm tasty tongue, you bitch" yt
Maria: mm slut  you love it my hands slide down behind you to your tight ass, i gently tug your thong letting it slie into your wet pussy teasing it  i start to walk you slowly to the queen size bed  my tits mushroomed into yours mm
Julieta: Shivering I grab both of your asscheeks pressing our mounds harder as I nibble your tongue before licking your cute lips.I stumble and I whisper. "You're dying to get laid, ain't you lesbo nympho?" I tease you with my breathing harder yt
Maria: mmm my breath geting heavier as we build up heat between us mmmm i stick my thumbs into your thong and slide it off you  letting it drop mmmm yuor the one going to get laid little hot slut  mmmm i slide you onto my bed
Julieta: I bite my lower lip and pull of your thong, letting it inside your crack as we stumble towards the bed, then sliding it off so our bushes meet. I can't help fall on the bed still embraced with you. I mash my lips with yours in a tasting devouring kiss. Now Only lips. yt
Maria: mmmm ohhh seeing you dark bush equal to mine i feel them tangle together our lips together as i grind my lack bush into your..uhhhhh moaning into your mouth  in a embrace with you
Julieta: Panting with our lips sealed as our bushes tangle I roll on top of you and caress both of your cheeks, grinding my pussy agaisnt yours slow and lustily, thrusting my tongue in your mouth, drooling our mixed saliva from the corner of our lips. yt
Maria: mm ohhh feeling you roll on top i moan as i feel your bush grinding into mine  mm uhh your toungue pushed into my mouth as saliva drools  i suck on it as i slide my hands to your ass squeezing it mmmmm
Julieta: Moaning when I feel your hands on my ass as I caress your shoulders, then your arms and then grab your ass, increasing the pressure beetween our crotches. I suck your lower lip and nibble it pulling softly while I whisper. "I can feel you're wet.. mmmm lesbo slut" yt
Maria: uhhhh ohhhh feeling you grip my tight ass feeling your hairy pussy pesse hard into mine uhhh you whore mmmm i slide my leg beteen yours and arch  rolling you to your back..mmmmmm i press my hungry greek pussy into yours..our pussy lips sticking togther i grind my bush into your clit  mmmm  moan for me you lesbo latina  mm
Julieta: I dig my nails in your ass (softly, more teasingly than to hurt) as I arch my hips to increase the contact as we grind mercilessly. I suck your tongue. "You'll be the mmmm (I peck you) one moaning for emmmmmmeeeeeee" I whisper raking my nails on your ass (without hurting). yt
Maria: ohhh feeling your nails on my ass i man feeling you arching your hips i lift your leg opening yourhot pussy more for me  as i grind in gyrating in a figure 8 motion . my puffy pussy lips deffinatly sticking to yours s i look down and compare our dark bushes im going tomilk you dry hot slut latino  mmm uhhh
Julieta: Shiverinig I feel my wet and tickling pussy opening with yours and my clit escaping from it's hood as I slide my finger on your crack looking for your star. "mmmm my pussy is.mmmm awww (lap your lips with my tongue) mmm sucking yours. mmmm" yt
Maria: ohhhh noooo i feel your pussy open with mine  your pink clit emerges as i target my own clit to yours pressed tight i pump my kegals  chewing on your wet pussy uhhh pant  no my pussy is sucking yours  uhhhhh feling you groping for my star
Julieta: Arching in pleasure I try to roll on top of you as we get on our sides legs tangled and I tease your star with my fingertip while sucking your tongue and grinding circlingly our clits. Shivering and panting. yt
Maria: ohhh rooling over  feeling your finger at my star i hump and grind my clit to yours  fighting it ohhhh  moaning and breathing heavy . ueling your erc clit uhhhghh i feel you in my star as i reach up and roll your nipple gently uhhh your clt willloose  i pant  ohhhh
Julieta: I can't conrol myself any longer as we keep the pressure between our clits. Y put a phalanx on your ass while sucking your lower lip, like a candy, moaning and panting, feeling the volcano in my belly. yt
Maria: oh gawd  your finger entering me  i pant  and hump  stabbig my pink erect  clit into yours uhhhh awd  feeling you shaking  i tease your toungue your hot body shaking i spread your leg with mine  as i strt  beat your clit with mine  ohhh ess cum on me you hot latina  ojhhhhhh
Julieta: I arch in pleasure struggling and roll on top of you grinding and humping clit to clit, feeling our wetness. "Come on whore...mmmmnnnn" I shiver in pleasure seeing stars as I open your asscheeks with both hands and tease your star with my thumb. I lick the base of your tongue purring but feeling my body staritng to betray me. yt
Maria: ohhh gawd uhghhhh  my toungue starts to bully yours leaking saliva  i feel you try nd roll on top as i thrust forward  trying topin your sexy ass to the bed i start shaking feeling your resitance our tits pred to gether  i hump you back ohhh you hot lesbian ohhhh tap tap tap my clit stabs into yours..my olive skin glistenig with perspiration try ing to put you ovr the edge before i do    UHHHHH
Julieta: With you on top I loose my advantage and start to shiver and tremble like a leaf embracing you tightly as I french kiss wildly, mashing our lips and my puffy clit being bent by yours. Arch my hips useless feeling my body taking it's own reaction and start tommmm mmmm OMG! OMG!!! CUMMMINGGGG! I cry my own orgasm with our lips forcefully sealed, muffling my screams. yt
Maria: ohhhhhh UHHH  huging you tight  panting into your mouth my pussy seled tight as you cum  i hold you down my pussy taking your juice from you as i pant ohhh yesss give it to me  UGHHHHHH  i hump milking your pussy but then using yur pussy toget me off  ohh ohh my gawd im  going to CUMMMM as mypussy squirts on yous  coating it  with my scent matting your black bush wih my juice   OHHHHHHH
Julieta: Pressing our mounds together I shiver receiving your juices on my wet and tickling pussy as I embrace you tightly french kissign fratnically as we roll on the king size bed. "mmmmm NOOOOO!!!" I cry in pleasure and defeat. yt
Maria: ohhh panting our bodies  sweating and mixing pressed tightly   rolling with you  uhhh gawd  i brek mykiss trying to catch my breath  basking inleasure and victory   uhhhhhi break away  and lay on my back   the bed  my chest  eaving  uhhhh
Julieta: as we lay on our backs, shoulde by shoulder I look at you over my shoulder. I notice your chest heaving and I whisper. "You're marvelous Maria. Thank you" yt
Maria: mmmm i look back at you....you are to julieta so hot i trac your sexy body with my nals softly mmmmmm
Julieta: Shivering I rake my nails on your belly, then cherish your navel, laying on my side and kissing your shoulder. "You've won.Say me what you want for me to pay" I whisper sweetly. yt
Please; read my pofile before PM me.
If you're busy or out of time, please, don't PM me.

Offline biff

• God Member
Re: Motel Sexfight vs Mariah
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2018, 03:47:03 PM »
LOVE this ! LOVE women kissing women !
Love Catfighting / LOVE wrestling , tag teams , one sided , two on one !

LOVE bi women !