News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Sweden's strongest woman humiliated in mud wrestling by a skinny French girl

• 9 Replies

Offline Alma

This is an interesting example of how big muscular women underestimate skinny girly girls... And get humbled by them! So this should be a good lesson for everyone that being strong and muscular doesn't always win catfights!

There is a TV show where in one of the challenges, one of the women of the team have to mud wrestle another woman in a closed room to get to the key. The other woman tries to prevent them to get the key.

In one of the shows, the team had the two-time winner of Sweden's strongest woman Kristin Samuelsson among them and they chose her for the challenge. They all thought that it was just a formality because the girl preventing her to get the key was some skinny French woman. A tall Nordic blonde viking muscular woman against a skinny French girly girl brunette seemed like a total mismatch. The Swedish woman was expected to easily push the younger, skinnier, smaller girl out of her way and pick the key. But in a total shock, she got her ass thoroughly kicked by the feity French brunette who subdued her and pinned her to the mud!

Watch the video here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXWisGaek_s

I can't even imagine how humiliating this must have felt for the Sweden's "strongest woman". The muscular guy watching and cheering her on was her husband and he had to endure watching his strong wife getting humiliated by a French brunette.

Moreover, the format of this challenge is really humiliating for the loser. In case she is not able to get the key, she has to get out of the room in a specific amount of time through the small hole which forces her to crawl out on her knees completely muddy and ashamed. Once she got out she looked totally embarrassed covered in mud and on her knees like some total bitch. Meanwhile the victorious French girl was doing victory poses and rubbing it in by displaying her sexy feminine skinny body.

The reputation of the Swedish strongwoman really took a hit, she was considered to be the "strongest woman" in her entire country could watch her getting her butt kicked and subdued by a skinny French girly girl.

This should be a good lesson to all these big strong muscular women that catfighting and (mud) wrestling is a totally different game and they can easily get crushed and humiliated by smaller skinnier women who have more agility, stamina and fighting spirit.

In a way, she was lucky that this was on TV and the victorious girl had to mercifully let her out of the room. If there were no cameras and other people around, the winner would no doubt keep toying with her impressive muscular "trophy". She could have done whatever she wanted to her. You could see that the French girly girl was really enjoying dominating the Swedish strongwoman.

Offline ninjoe42

Damn, she got tamed

Offline Alma

Damn, she got tamed

LOL yeah, tamed is even a mild word in this situation. The big Swedish girl was not just subdued like some wimpy little girl but also exhausted and mentally broken. She had no fight left in her. She was lucky the French girl let her go out, because if she wanted, she could have kept her there and toyed with her some more.

After the contest, the difference between two women could not have been greater. Just watch from 2:20 on. The big Swedish woman on her knees, moaning out of exhaustion and shame, while the winning girl looks completely fresh, clinching her fist and looking like she wanted some more.

Offline Mikebt

• God Member
Great find, this was fun to watch. I bet she thought with her size and strength it would be a cake walk. At the beginning of the video she looked so confident with her husband, would like to know what were saying.  ;D

Offline Alma

Great find, this was fun to watch. I bet she thought with her size and strength it would be a cake walk. At the beginning of the video she looked so confident with her husband, would like to know what were saying.  ;D

The difference in her demeanor before and after the scuffle was hilarious. This is what getting humbled looks like lol. From a cocky tall muscular strongwoman to crawling on her knees, battered and covered in mud.

One of the comments under the video explained that her husband was desperately encouraging her saying "stand up darling" and she responded with "I can't get up". Then after the match she supposedly whine and complained about the French girl being dirty, " "I'm hurting everywhere. She was very rough against me, she was pinching me and holding me so I got mad and tried to hit back". LOL sounds like she is a sore loser just like most of these big girls when they get worked by skinnier smaller girls that they underestimated so much.

Offline Put11

This is an interesting example of how big muscular women underestimate skinny girly girls... And get humbled by them! So this should be a good lesson for everyone that being strong and muscular doesn't always win catfights!

There is a TV show where in one of the challenges, one of the women of the team have to mud wrestle another woman in a closed room to get to the key. The other woman tries to prevent them to get the key.

In one of the shows, the team had the two-time winner of Sweden's strongest woman Kristin Samuelsson among them and they chose her for the challenge. They all thought that it was just a formality because the girl preventing her to get the key was some skinny French woman. A tall Nordic blonde viking muscular woman against a skinny French girly girl brunette seemed like a total mismatch. The Swedish woman was expected to easily push the younger, skinnier, smaller girl out of her way and pick the key. But in a total shock, she got her ass thoroughly kicked by the feity French brunette who subdued her and pinned her to the mud!

Watch the video here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXWisGaek_s

I can't even imagine how humiliating this must have felt for the Sweden's "strongest woman". The muscular guy watching and cheering her on was her husband and he had to endure watching his strong wife getting humiliated by a French brunette.

Moreover, the format of this challenge is really humiliating for the loser. In case she is not able to get the key, she has to get out of the room in a specific amount of time through the small hole which forces her to crawl out on her knees completely muddy and ashamed. Once she got out she looked totally embarrassed covered in mud and on her knees like some total bitch. Meanwhile the victorious French girl was doing victory poses and rubbing it in by displaying her sexy feminine skinny body.

The reputation of the Swedish strongwoman really took a hit, she was considered to be the "strongest woman" in her entire country could watch her getting her butt kicked and subdued by a skinny French girly girl.

This should be a good lesson to all these big strong muscular women that catfighting and (mud) wrestling is a totally different game and they can easily get crushed and humiliated by smaller skinnier women who have more agility, stamina and fighting spirit.

In a way, she was lucky that this was on TV and the victorious girl had to mercifully let her out of the room. If there were no cameras and other people around, the winner would no doubt keep toying with her impressive muscular "trophy". She could have done whatever she wanted to her. You could see that the French girly girl was really enjoying dominating the Swedish strongwoman.
The french girl's name is Fabienne. She is a professional martial artist as well, but 18 years younger than the "strongest" woman she defeated. As I always say, younger is stronger. Lol

Offline Alma

The french girl's name is Fabienne. She is a professional martial artist as well, but 18 years younger than the "strongest" woman she defeated. As I always say, younger is stronger. Lol

It looks like this French martial artist girl got her lesson in humility as well as she got beaten on this same TV show by a smaller girly Romanian singer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3i5gpv9-F3A

It seems that in this case, she was just as overconfident as the big Swedish girl was against her, thinking it would be easy work to beat the smaller feminine girly girl singer. It ended with a humiliating loss for the athletic martial artist as she lost to a smaller girl who has no athletic or martial arts background. She even got her mask removed, the shorter girl literally unmasked her and exposed her. The Romanian girl seemed to be a natural catfighter though, she was very crafty and fought a little bit dirty. Notice how she used her elbow to put the French girl down.

The French martial artist girl was clearly frustrated and embarrassed after this defeat, throwing mud at the victorious Romanian girl as she was walking away with the key.

Offline cwfan

Strength is great and a true advantage in any competitive situation.  That being said, stamina, balance, quickness, agility and knowledge are also extremely important especially in a slippery environment like that.  This lady from Sweden was not good in any of these areas.  In an environment where you had traction her strength would have been a better advantage, but she was so out of breath leaving that area, her stamina could have failed her even with traction.  It takes more than just strength to be competitive.

CDMariaTS

Oooh waauww. She Just ended her!

Offline Markleilani

• God Member
  • I'm trying to put together all of Macbeth's work.
It proves that oil and mud can be neutralizing factors in a fight :)