News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Backroom bar cage fight Kandi6 vs Caolinedvb

• 0 Replies

Offline KandiBox6

• I love rough realistic cyberfights only!
Backroom bar cage fight Kandi6 vs Caolinedvb
« on: April 26, 2018, 04:44:25 AM »
I've been going through my old cyberfight logs and here's classic from someone I have not heard from in years.. Here's to carolinedvb!

kandi_6_2000: I need to collect for you ruining my favorite top
carolinedvb: just try slut
kandi_6_2000: slut! ha! that's a laugh
kandi_6_2000: lost your job did ya? too bad
kandi_6_2000: you can still be a street walker.. like you are
carolinedvb: u can show me the ropes dear...how cocks u had in ur moth tonigh already.....10..12 maybe
kandi_6_2000: why you...
kandi_6_2000: I'll kick your ass again any time.. any where.. any rules!
kandi_6_2000: I swear... no mercy this time!
carolinedvb: me........ooooo i am soooo scared
kandi_6_2000: remember last time... my fist slamming into your widespread hairy bush... WHAM!.. your silky red pubes tickling the top of my clinched fist!  ha ha ha...
carolinedvb: oh u liked that did u..well it wasn't as much fun for me asshole
kandi_6_2000: the boys in the security booth liked it!
carolinedvb:: oh yes..when i bit ur tit..they liked that
kandi_6_2000: that was  a cheap shot, Witch!
carolinedvb:: and u pounding on my pussy is not...u got different idea than i do dear...ur a bitch u know
kandi_6_2000: oh.. I know a bitch...like you. .when I see one
carolinedvb:: u looking in the mirror again kandi...giggles
carolinedvb:: next time we fight..u pic the scenario..i did this one
kandi_6_2000: doh!
kandi_6_2000: Here's the scenario...
kandi_6_2000: you are happily drinking in a bar with friends... a new bar you've come to...
carolinedvb:: ok
kandi_6_2000: suddenly a tap on your shoulder... SPLASH.. a drink flung in your face
kandi_6_2000:
kandi_6_2000: You owe me $250 bitch for my top!
carolinedvb:: oh really..any idea who?
kandi_6_2000: Moi
kandi_6_2000: we just about start to fight.. but they pull us apart
kandi_6_2000: the owner explains he's got a make-shift caged ring in back...
carolinedvb:: damn
kandi_6_2000: if we agree to take it there.. he'll pay us each $1000 with winner getting another $1000...
kandi_6_2000: topless in panties... he'll make a fortune... just give him a few hours to round up the crowd
carolinedvb:: ok by me..i want this slut hurt
carolinedvb:: ur little tits gonna get hrut real bad tonight kandi
kandi_6_2000: nhb fight to KO... 4 min rounds with 1 min water breaks.. no time limit
carolinedvb: good..no one to stop me from hurt ing u..and ur ugloy pussy too
kandi_6_2000: there must be 60-70 mostly drunk guys and a few women packed into the stinky back room with an slightly raised platform, floor covered with mats, and encrircled with a fine mesh like chicken wire but of a stronger guage
carolinedvb: good.u can not get away from me then kandi...giggles
kandi_6_2000: I enter through a small door, having to duck to get into it and I move to a far corner... the owner holding his hand out until I peel off my top, revealing my milky white soft 33c bare boobs to the hooting crowd
kandi_6_2000: I stand there warming up, fists taped, in only a white cotton panty YT
carolinedvb: i come in the door...move to my corner..and remove my t shirt...my perky pint sized 34 c tits looking directly at u knadi...in my red thong...i bend over to the cheering crowd...yt
kandi_6_2000: I sneer as you try to work the crowd onto your side
CLINK! the owner locks the cage door as he exits...
DING!
kandi_6_2000: startled by the sudden bell... I move out of the corner toward center-ring, offering to shake hands with you YT
carolinedvb:: faking a hand shake i slip past ur hand and slap ur left tit..smack...yt
kandi_6_2000: Let's see.. last time I recall finding out your cxnt can't take it... now can it, Cow?
carolinedvb:: or ur tits bitch
kandi_6_2000: SMACK!.. the sound resounds around the room.. quieting the crowd....
Crowd; Oh.. what a way to open up.. Good one Caroline!... Mash her little melons! ha ha ha Rattle her rack.. if you can find it!
kandi_6_2000: my left boob begins to pink up immediately as I blink.. trying to ignore the searing pain in my left chest...
kandi_6_2000: my perky little mammary wobbling from the slap... nipple stiffening immediately, poking out like a stiff little pencil eraser...
kandi_6_2000: Oh.. u cheap-shotting bitch!...
kandi_6_2000: I back up a step and raise my fists, assuming a classic right-hander stance, left in front, right at my chin, elbows in against my bare boobs for protection as I snap a quick left jab at your nose YT
kandi_6_2000: You'll pay for that! Just like you’ll pay me back for my blouse, you tramp!
kandi_6_2000: And I'm taking the $250 for my blouse out of your $1000 you'll get for losing tonight!
carolinedvb: oh shit..my nose..not really expecting a boxing match...i try to cover my face....and bring up an upper cut to ur tummy....no u wont..but i wont take any of ur money dear..u will neeed it for the hospital bils..yt
kandi_6_2000: gooof.. a solid shot to my bare lower belly shakes my body... my tits flapping up and down as I step back and send a backhanded bitchslap across you right cheek YT
carolinedvb:: ouch..the back hand smacks me hard...my face stinging in pain......i grab ur blonde hair..jerking it from side to side...yt
Crowd: $50 bucks says Blondie's little hooters can't take more than 5 punches to either leftie or rightie.. You're on, man.. I think she has tough titties!
kandi_6_2000: ouch.. now.. I have to stagger left and right as you pull my hair...
kandi_6_2000: I plow my right fist upwards into your stomach trying to free my golden mane YT
carolinedvb:: ummmmph...gasping.....making a mistake thinking i had u in control......air leaves my lungs and i bend at my waist a little...letting go of ur hair and holding my tummy....looking up my mouth opens to speak..but can not say a thing....yt
kandi_6_2000: grins  again I will get to pound your sorry ass...
kandi_6_2000: I drop to my knees grabbing your panty and peel it down off your hips to your ankles
kandi_6_2000: YT
Crowd erupts with cheers and hoots and hollers!... Oh.. yes...Look at that red bush!... Sweet!  Careful Red... I think Blondie's got a new target
carolinedvb:: stepping out of my thong..knowing i will trip and fall if i dont...also backing away from u......i come back into u...slamming mu knee into ur chin....think this is funny slut...yt
kandi_6_2000: wham!.. my head snaps back and I flop backwards onto my back... tits rattling... seeing stars.. arms flying apart over my head on the mat YT
Crowd; Oh..look! a dizzy blonde! ha ha ha Watch for flying knees, Honey!
carolinedvb:: i run to u and return the favore..i pull ur panties down ur hips and off ur ankles and feet.....i take time to stomp ur tummy again...yt
kandi_6_2000: Nooo! I moan.. as my Mohawk stripe of long straight blonde pubes is revealed to the gawking crowd...
carolinedvb:: Crowd is disappointed that the stomp was not on the blondes pussy...booing the red head.. oh you missed stomping her cute little blonde bush!
kandi_6_2000: oooof... your foot hits me low, below the naval... smashing into my lower intestines and putting pressure on my bladder, making me wish I'd visited the ladies room before the fight.. or at least not had so much coffee...
kandi_6_2000: I roll to all fours and crawl toward the cage, reaching up intending to climb back up to my feet...
kandi_6_2000: a beer bottle smashes against the outside of the cage just off to the side of my face, splashing me YT
carolinedvb: i run to u..not wanting to give up control..knowing how vicious u can be if i let u get to me...remembering my  sore pussy and pubes
carolinedvb: i get to u and grab ur hair at the back
Crowd: Come on Blondie.. get up.. I got this week's salary on your sorry little ass!
carolinedvb: shoving ur face fist into the cage...making sure ur tits r pushed up against the wire
carolinedvb: i now pull u to the side..rubbing ur tits over the wire mesh...cutting into ur tit flesh....yt
kandi_6_2000: CLANG.. my face smashes against the mesh, and my nipples poke between the mesh as it makes a waffle pattern on my face and boobs....
kandi_6_2000: I feel hands groping to grab at my stiff little nips as they poke thru the cage...
kandi_6_2000: NO!.. Damn it!... the steel ripping at my sensitive nipples…I protest... as i whip my right elbow backwards at the level of your right ribs YT
Crowd: Gimme one of them teets, man!... yeh.. grab one of them and milk the little cow! Her nips are poking right through the cage… get one! Cage grind them hooters, Red.
carolinedvb: ummmph..gasping in pain all the air leaveing my lungs....i stumble backward...bending at the waist...truning away from u..trying to suck in some air.....the crowd loudly cheering for the blonde now..they dont care who wins..just want us to beat the fuck out of each other...and damn if we wont...yt
kandi_6_2000: I climb the cage to get to my feet and turn to face you... glaring...
kandi_6_2000: You need to learn some manners, Bitch...
kandi_6_2000: I rush at you and seeing you slightly bent over, I raise my hands and try to bring a double axehandle smashing down on the back of your neck YT
Crowd: Rip her tits off, Blondie.. Atta girl!  Go get her. See if you can punch in that red-haired twat!
carolinedvb: oooowwwwwww i scream....slamming to the floor....falling onto my hands and knees...arching my back...my head tilted back to the ceiling.....i yell
Crowd; Oh.. Red's down!
carolinedvb: knowing how vunerable i am.....on my hands and knees..i can not now move..i look to u..our eyes meet.....i know no mercy is coming..yt
kandi_6_2000: I reach down grabbing your left wrist and wrench your left arm high in the air.. exposing your left side...
kandi_6_2000: standing to your left, taking aim at your dangling boob... I punt my foot up into your left hanging breast YT
kandi_6_2000: Hit me in the tit will ya... how do YOU like it?
Crowd: That's it Blondie.. bust that boobie… kick that tittie in!
carolinedvb: oh my gawd.....jerking away from u..hand coming also...by the force of ur foot into my tender sexy breasts....my left tit smacks up on my upper chest..i fall on my back..tears in my eyes..crying...holing to my wounded boob
carolinedvb: i roll away as far as i can to get some needed rest...yt
Crowd: Come on Red.. don't let her do that to ya.. Get up!.. Get her!
kandi_6_2000: I follow you as you roll.. grabbing you by the hair to jerk you back up to your feet before returning a favor of pushing you face-first into the cage YT
carolinedvb: (thinking..fuck these guys...they didn't just have their tit kicked....the assholes)
carolinedvb: owww my hair...u bitch kandi....my lovely face being smashed into the cage....
carolinedvb: i reach around down below..trying to find a soft spot....i do..i grab hold of ur thin strip of blonde bush...and pull it hard....the crowd does not see this...yt
kandi_6_2000: Suddenly I toss my head back and squeal.. YEEEOWW... as I feel the hair over my pubic bone yanked as my long blonde pubes strain to stay rooted...
kandi_6_2000I stomp my left foot in frustration and pain as I try to pull back away from you... held by my silky pubic hairs YT
kandi_6_2000: Ahhh gawd!
Crowd; What's wrong with her? Come on Blondie.. you got Red on the ropes. What are you, nuts?!
carolinedvb: turning around..to face u...i want so badly to get and keep comtrol this time..no mitakes carol i think
carolinedvb: still holding ur blonde bush..i tak my right fist and punch ur left tit..right on the nipple....the crowd goes wild knowing..that this bitch fight is..anything goes...yt
kandi_6_2000: my left stiff erect nipple is driven back into my pliant soft breast tissue, rebounding back out hard and erect as if asking for more.... I moan as I glance down only to watch my perfect mammary mold around your bare knuckles sending a wave of pain like a heart attack thru my chest...
kandi_6_2000: awww gawd.. my tit!...Let go of my pubes your crazy witch!
kandi_6_2000: I stand up on my tippy toes trying to relieve the distracting pain of my pubic hair as a few long silky strands pull out by the roots YT
Crowd; Oh.. solid tit punch!.. Nailed her right on the nip. Nice one Red.. Don’t think Red appreciated that kick in the boobie… How's that feel Blondie?  Want me to kiss it and make it feel better, baby? ha ha ha (burp!)
carolinedvb: letting go of ur pubes now....i grab ur blonde hair on ur head....pulling ur head down and bringing my right knee up into ur left tit...targeting that same tit..i knee lift again into that same tit...
carolinedvb: i walk around behind u and pull ur ankles having u fall face fist to the mat...yt
kandi_6_2000: ka-thwap!... Oh.. not the left one again!...
kandi_6_2000: geezes... my left boob feels on fire as you hammer away at it, scraped by the cage and now pummeled by your knee... I'm not sure how much more abuse it can take as a sparkling drop of clear fluid oozes from the tip of the jutting left nipple.... then SPLAT... my body falls forward and i have to brace myself with both hands YT
carolinedvb: still holding ur ankles..i raise up and spread ur legs apart....i kick u in between ur legs..my foot contacting with the back side of ur pussy ......take this u whore...the crowd now going absolutely crazy..yt
kandi_6_2000: my whole body spasms as your foot connects to my sensitive vulva from behind, sending a wave of pain through my reproductive organs... I slap the mat with my right hand in frustration, clinching my anal sphincter and feeling the pain nearly cause me to release my full bladder YT
Crowd; Oh.. what a pussy kick!.. Look at Blondie's face!.. Yeh.. she felt that one! Into the slit from behind… that’s a score!
Crowd: Forget your skanky snatch, bitch.. Get up Blondie.. stop messing around and fight her!
carolinedvb: dropping ur legs to the mats...i move up to ur back and plop my ass down hard in the middle of ur back...pulling ur head up by ur hair..and grabing ur chin..i pulll back leaning way back...yt

Crowd...look guys..red's pussy is wet..it glistens in the lights....blondie is getting het wet...laughs… must be that blonde fuzz on her foot excites her.

kandi_6_2000: oh.. my back arches painfully as my boobs come up off the mat, the left one red and puffy compared to the right...
kandi_6_2000: I try to wiggle rolling left and right to try to release the hold on my chin YT

carolinedvb: letting go of ur chiin now..to try to keep u from rollling me off u..i grab both ur arms and pull them both bak over my knees
carolinedvb: grabbing ur blonde hair again..i pull it back so u look up at the ceiling..and reach over ur left shoulder to get to ur left tit againl...yt

kandi_6_2000: my chest smashes to the mat as my chin is released, only to be pulled back into full view for the Pig's inspection as my arms pull back, stretching at my shoulders...
kandi_6_2000: AAAAAAHHH.. I wince as I feel a hand clamp down on my punched and kneed left bare gland....the nipple poking out hard into the palm of your groping hand
kandi_6_2000: my mind is racing.. where's the bell damn it?...
kandi_6_2000: my scalp is on fire now too... as I kick my feet in pain and frustration YT

Crowd; Oh. Red's workin on that left gal again... Watch out Blondie! She’s got a crush on your left puppie.. get it? CRUSH.. on your tittie! (laughing)

carolinedvb: i bend over to ur ear and ask u to give up or i will rip ur nipple off..i sink my nails in to ur let tit...making sure my middle fingernail is under ur left nipple..ready to rip it off.. and just b4 i adm sure u gonna surrender...the bell clangs...damn it..i jerk u hair once for good measure and git up off u..mad as hell...yt

kandi_6_2000:  oh... the relief of my back-breaking hold is coupled with the soothing comfort as I cup my left tit, trying to massage away the burning pain...
kandi_6_2000: I crawl to my corner, craddling my wounded tit, reachiing for a much-needed bottle of water... not thinking that it's a bad idea... just needing the fluids...
kandi_6_2000: I gulp down the water, pouring some down over my sore chest as I swipe my hand between my legs, pleasantly surprised I'm not bleeding from that cheap kick from behind...
kandi_6_2000: I snarl at you as I slowly struggle to get to my feet YT

carolinedvb: resting in my corner..mad that the time limit ended teh round...happy at how well i did...i drink some water..and pour some of it over my head and chest....damn it is hot in here....

kandi_6_2000: boy in my corner outside the cage whispers.. you gotta get to her cxnt... and be careful, she's really working your left boob.. keep your guard up!

carolinedvb: glaring over at u..looking into ur eyes..i know ur far from done..that this break si just what u needed....damn that bell....then it sounds again...round 2.....get ready i think...nothing worse than a hurt dog...yt

kandi_6_2000: I charge out of the corner, the boy's words in my head and whip a low-blow right-handed punch at your groin as we close YT

Crowd; Come on Red.. one more punch into her left hooter and it'll pop like a water balloon! ha ha ha Get back work on that nipple like you wanted to.

carolinedvb: oh fuck..not expecting u to recover this much soo fast..i scream.....noooo falling to my knees.....

kandi_6_2000: I grin as I feel the reward of your silky red pubes tickling the back of my fist

carolinedvb: i push both hands into my buring crotch rubbing ..trying to get the pain in my lower bely to g oaway..not succeeding..yt

kandi_6_2000: I reach down grabbing you by your bangs and yanking up...
kandi_6_2000: Get up Cow!.. time for your lesson to begin! YT

carolinedvb: stumbling to my feet..i grab ur wrist with both hands.......
carolinedvb: y did i do this..i dont know..leaving my whole upper body..tummy and tits open for any attck u want....damn ass...yt

kandi_6_2000: I plow my right forearm upwards into your unguarded tits from underneath YT

Crowd; Oh.. nice shot, Blondie.. 2 for 1

carolinedvb: noooooo not my titsssss..i scream....letting go of ur wrists....both boobs slaming to my upper chest.....u no good whore....

kandi_6_2000: what's wrong.. your sorry saggy tits can't take it, bitch?

carolinedvb: knowing even in pain that i got to do something...i cover both tit with myleft forarm and grab ur left tit with my right hand...yt

kandi_6_2000: oh .. crap.. not my left tit!... Geezes...
kandi_6_2000: I wince as my bruised left mammary oozes between your fingers, the distended nipple poking out nearly half an inch, hard as a rock against your palm...
kandi_6_2000: my eyes start to water and my mind flashes back to when my blouce was up over my head, covering my eyes and I got punched in the tit, unable to see YT

carolinedvb: not knowing y..but sensing ur mind has wondering....i take advantage of it and push u by the left tit..up against the wirecage..ur aback and ass prssed up aginst it......

kandi_6_2000: I feel the cold steel against my back and butt

carolinedvb: i relese ur left tit and grab both ur wrists ..raiseing them above ur head..and holding them there with just my left hand....i punch ur left tit again with my right fist...yt

kandi_6_2000: THWAP...
kandi_6_2000: Eeeehhhh... my tit!...I can barely stand it... my tit feels like it's about to explode... the nipple jutting out to an unnatural length now...
kandi_6_2000: the crowd is chanting.. Again.. Again...
kandi_6_2000: I try to focus but my mind is completely distracted YT

carolinedvb: punching ur tit again..to please the crowd...i pull ur left arm donw and twist it up over my head and i go under it..twisting ur arm in to a wrist lock..........
carolinedvb: wiht u bending over to ease the pain...i raise my knee up into that same bruised tit..and agian....the croud going wild..wanting me oto knock off kadi's left tit...i might..yt

kandi_6_2000: Oh my gawd.. my tit is driven up into my chest with a hollow THUD, the breast meat oozing around your boney knee… a small cut opens just under the rim of my sore puffy swollen left areola, a tiny drop of blood starts to emerge as the tit flesh wobbles back into a normal shape after distorting around your fist...
kandi_6_2000: Ahhhh.. Gawd…I moan...
kandi_6_2000: My tit!...
kandi_6_2000: I pitch forward....
kandi_6_2000: ka-thwap!... a knee pancakes my damaged gland up to my chest before the boob can wobble back down, swaying as it dangles from my brutalized chest...
kandi_6_2000: I stagger... the pain making my knees weak...

Crowd: Work it Red.. you got her.. go fo the tittie KO! ha ha ha. See! She’s can’t take it to the tit.

kandi_6_2000: I manage to pull my right hand up and over my battered boob YT

carolinedvb: still holding ur let arm in a wrist lock..i grab what i left of ur braided blonde hair and pullur head up.......

kandi_6_2000: my tear-drenched vision is further blinded by the ceiling lites

carolinedvb: just enough to ram u face into the wire cage......ready to work over ur tit again..that damn bell rings again...damn thinking y did i agree to this damn bell thing..yt

kandi_6_2000: uhhg... I slump down the cage onto my knees.. gasping for air, craddling my wounded boob... needing time to recover
kandi_6_2000: after nearly 30 sec.. I stagger over to my corner for water... daring to glance down at my left tit to inspect the damage, using some water to wipe away the tiny smear of blood from the small cut...
kandi_6_2000: the swelling and discolouration are disturbing... my left nipple so distended it looks twice a long as the right one...

Crowd: Nice work Red...Her tit can't take much more! Keep hammerin’ that hooter!

carolinedvb: drinking in some water..and pouring some more over my chest...thinking once again about how hot it is in here....
carolinedvb: looking over to u..i give kandi a evil grim.......hoping to get to that it again..b4 kandi cna attack my red bush and pussy..yt

DING

kandi_6_2000: the bell startles me, given I lost so much time before getting to my corner... I am slow to turn to face you YT

carolinedvb: seeing ur sad state...i jump up and run to ur corner...eager to dish out some more pain to ur tit.....

kandi_6_2000: my tit has never been beaten so bad like this and I bring my left elbow around in tight knowing I just can't stand much more to that boob- I gotta protect it.

carolinedvb: as u turn around ..i am there to pumch u in ur soft tummy...my fist digging in deep...yt

Crowd; That's it.. work the body, Red get back to work on her left gal!

kandi_6_2000: gooooof.. air bursts from my lungs as I bend forward over your unanticipated fist as it digs in to my lower intestines just inches above my panty line...
kandi_6_2000: the punch compresses my bladder again releasing a few drops of pee, but no one should notice that...
kandi_6_2000: Oh.. gawd.. 
kandi_6_2000: I moan...
kandi_6_2000: I suck for air thru an open mouth as I try to straighten up YT

carolinedvb: as u straighten up..i grab that braided blonde hair again and pull ur upper body down into my left knee.....
carolinedvb: making contact with ur tummy again..hoping to knock out all the air from ur body...and causing ur strength to b sapped from ur body...yt

kandi_6_2000: Gummmfff....my whole body twitches forward .... bare breasts slapping against my chest as your knee compresses my abdominal muscle shield, again doubling me over.. a few more drops of warm fluid leak down my inner thigh as I struggle to grab a breath...
kandi_6_2000: I reach back with my right hand, intertwining my fingers in the mesh to try to steady myself and keep from falling YT
kandi_6_2000: Boy screams from my corner: Move Kandi.. Move!.. Come on girl! You can do it!.. Guard your left tit, baby!
carolinedvb: still with my hands in ur hair.i bring u around to finish waht i started at the end of the other round....
carolinedvb: with u holding on to the wire...it is easy for to throw u face first into the cage...ut

kandi_6_2000: BLAM.. my face bangs into the steel mesh leaving nasty red welts on my forehead YT

carolinedvb: turning u around again...i push u up to the cage and my right fist slams into ur left tit again...gawd that feels soooo good...yt

Crowd; Oh.. I’ve never seen a tit take it like that… That is 1 tenderized titie.

kandi_6_2000: (breathless) oh... oh.. gawd... not my left tit.. please... AHHHHHH... my left gland is driven in to my chest wall again.. flapping back into shape with the nipple oozing another drop of clear fluid from the distended tip...
kandi_6_2000: my knees wobble but I don't go down, held with my back pressed to the cage...
kandi_6_2000: my eyes nearly roll up in my head as the pain in my pounded tit is incredible... the thought that it'd be better if the damn tit just fell off crosses my mind...
kandi_6_2000: with my right still grasping the cage.. I reach for your shoulder with my left hand, weakly trying to clinch with you to stop the assault on my battered boobie YT

Crowd; Solid punch.. right in the nipple! Work it Red.. she's yours baby...Look at those tit punches sink in!.. how much more can Blondie take? One more shot and that nipple is gunna squirt!.. I swear.. look at it!

carolinedvb: feeling ur weak attempt to clinch me...i slap away ur hand...go after ur left tit again....
carolinedvb: i grab that tit with both of my hands...sinking in all ten nails...squeezing ut left tit like a pimple ready to pop...and bring my knee upinto ur ove used uglyh pussy...yt

Crowd: That's it Red.. stay focused...very smart, baby!.. You got her!

kandi_6_2000: oh ... gawd… my tit… let go!
kandi_6_2000: my whole body spasms as you crush my wounded tit and your knee slams up into my unguarded womanhood...
kandi_6_2000: I try to be tough.. telling myself I can take it.. but my body cannot take much more of this abuse... the room seems to be spinning as I cannot focus my eyes YT
carolinedvb: i got u now u slut..as i still hold on to ur ugly byuised and battered tit..i pullu away from the cage by tha same tit...and pushing u back into the cage...smashing ur back and pushing ur wounded tit into ur chest......yt

kandi_6_2000: My head bangs against the cage. My brain shuts down as my eyes roll back in my head, the pain overwelming me as I flop to my mat, passing out...

Crowd erupts with cheers... throwing beers... chanting... Yes.. beat that tit meat

carolinedvb: standing over u..not sure i have won....i stomp down on that same tit...just to make sure u have passed out...getting no responce from u...i turn to the croud and raise my arms ion victory

kandi_6_2000: my body twitches as you mash my mangle mammary, but I do not move...
kandi_6_2000: the owner unlocks the cage door as the crowd continues to cheer and settle side bets…reaching out to congratulate you as I lie forgotten on the cage floor…. Left boob oozing and swollen from the vicious beating.
KandiBox on Trillian