News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Battle Of The Cousins

• 7 Replies

Offline Matrix21

• God Member
  • Avatar is fav actress for fight fantasies!
Battle Of The Cousins
« on: May 11, 2010, 12:04:50 PM »
Here’s a catfight fantasy story I wrote Involving my two cousins, in a fantasy catfight, it’s my first story, hope you all like it.  I’ve changed the names so they never find out.
One day I had invited my cousins, Cassie and Jess out to visit, and they both showed up at about the same time, we went upstairs, and were playing a game for 20 minutes, then Cassie accidently hits Jess, and Jess  swatted her back, I had thought they were just playing, but afterwards, they were silent, and a few minutes later, they told me they were going to look at some old photo albums in my basement, I said ok, and they left my bedroom, and walked down stairs, then i heard the basement door open a few seconds later, and them walking down to the basement.  I played the game for another half an hour, then I paused the game, and went down to get a drink.  That’s when I started to wonder where my cousins were, and that’s when i heard a thump from downstairs, like something being knocked over.  I walked over to the basement door, and opened it, and snuck down the stairs, and peeked around the corner, and was shocked when i saw my cousins, naked, their clothes lying on an old couch, and they were a little bruised and bleeding a little, and they had their fists raised. 
“I’ve wanted to sink my claws into you since the first day we met you bitch.”  Jess hisses at Cassie. 
“Then come and get some slut!”  Cassie screams at Jess. 
Jess swings her fist, striking Cassie in the nose, causing blood to drip down her face, where it drips off of her chin onto the carpet. 
“Bitch!”  Cassie screams, and tackles Jess, and they begin clawing each other screaming curses.  “Whore!”  Jess screams. 
“Fucking cxnt!”  Cassie screams back. 
They break apart, and I see their tits are bleeding, as are their backs.  I feel worried as I see how serious their fight is, but don`t want to reveal myself in case they turn their anger to me, and I don`t want two pissed off women who are intent on fighting to turn their violent intentions to me.  Cassie grabs a book and throws it at Jess, and it hits Jess in the nose, causing blood to run down Jess`s chin and drip onto the carpet. 
“You fucking bitch!”  Jess tackles Cassie and they ram into an old TV, knocking it over, the screen shatters, but Cassie and Jess continue screaming and cursing. 
“I hate you bitch!”  Jess screams. 
“I fucking hate you too you stupid fucking slut!”  Cassie drives her fist into Jess’s belly, driving the air out of her lungs.  Jess gasps and backs away into the wall.  Jess coughs for a few minutes, then gulps in air.  I notice that the two of them are looking worn out from their drag out brawl.  “You win bitch, but I want a fucking rematch.”  Jess says. 
“I’d be happy to teach you another lesson you slut” Cassie says. 
Cassie grabs a box of tissues, and grabs a few and tosses the box at Jess, and it hits her in the head. 
“You fucking bitch, you did that on purpose!”  Jess shouts.
Cassie smirks. 
“So what if I did, what are you gonna do about it?”  Cassie asks.
Jess punches Cassie in the mouth, whipping her head to the side and splattering a few drops of blood on the wall.  Cassie screams, and she and Jess grab each other in a bear hug, squeezing their tits together.  I notice, that their blood and sweat is mingling together.  They reach up, and grab each other by the hair, and pull their heads back, and I can hear them grunting and groaning in pain. 
“Give up” Cassie grunts. 
“Fuck you, you give up slut” Jess grunts back. 
Cassie knees Jess in the cxnt, causing Jess to lose her grip and fall to her knees in pain. 
“Give up Jess, or I’ll kick your ass til it’s black and blue you stupid slut.”  Jess gasps. 
“Fine, I give, but rematch” Jess groans in pain. 
Jess stumbles up, and she and Cassie wipe up the blood from the walls, and their bodies.  Then they clean the blood out of the carpet.  They get dressed after their all cleaned up and turn to each other.
“Well, we’d better get back upstairs bitch, Arion will be wondering where we are, let’s get back, and we have to be civil, or he’ll be suspicious.”  Cassie says.
I stand, and sneak back upstairs, and head to my room.  I sit on the bed.  A few minutes later, Cassie and Jess walk in, and I notice bruises beginning to form, and a few spots of dried blood that they missed. 
“Great pictures, eh Jess?”  Cassie asks, and I notice them exchange a small but vicious glare.  “Yeah, great pictures, but I’d better get home, my mother will be wondering where I am.” Jess says. 
“Yeah, me too, Seeya Arion” Cassie says. 
“Seeya Arion” Jess says.  Jess walks down the stairs, and exits the house.  Cassie does the same a few minutes later.
And that ends my First Catfight Story, hope you all Liked it.

« Last Edit: February 28, 2011, 12:13:56 AM by Matrix21 »
Not into roleplay, so please do not contact me about roleplaying catfights please, thanks.

marcoca

Re: Battle Of The Cousins
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2010, 08:40:31 PM »
Great start, i really loved this story.
Short, but nasty enough.
Keep writing!!  ;D

Offline realcatwriter

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2010, 08:52:07 PM »
Good first effort, Matrix.  A little more description of the combatants will help with future efforts.  Keep it up.

Catwriter

Offline Rachel23

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2010, 11:09:00 PM »
Great story, very hot, your cousins must be quite lovely.

Offline fightguy13

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2010, 09:40:00 AM »
hot match matrix. good job for your first story. cant wait to read the next one

Offline TongueWrestler

• I love the most erotic catfights on the planet!
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2010, 11:05:51 PM »
Ok, I'll agree with the other posts here. If the story was broken into paragraphs, it would have made for an easier read.
As for the overall content of the story, the fight was pretty realistic. As for the book throwing and the TV being knocked over, yeah, realistic stuff.
What I'm curious about was, they wiped the blood off the floor......for what purpose? TO prevent from being caught maybe? Or so they have a place clean enough for their rematches?
     Great story in basic format though. My congrats!

TongueWrestler

Thanks for putting up with me. (kissing your hand)

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2010, 11:24:57 AM »
Great story. Keep up the good work.

JT Edson

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2010, 10:43:44 PM »
great story. lets write some stories together