News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

A Kinky Fued

• 1 Replies

Offline CatfightFan1983

A Kinky Fued
« on: November 02, 2023, 11:21:47 PM »
The tension had been boiling for some time. As members of the kink community, my partner and I know that there is always a possibility of jealousy to arise.

We regularly attend sex parties and swap partners with other couples. My partner is a beautiful, petite girl in her early fourties’, but she looks younger. She has her hair died an autumnal orange. She always looks incredible, especially in her favourite lingerie.

During a recent swap a jealous side came out in her that hadn’t done previously. The girl that brought this out in her is extremely attractive, so I can understand it. Nothing came of it but there was definitely an undercurrent. The girl in question is single, and we engaged in a threesome with her. We have rules that I am to show my partner all the attention, but the other girl was vying for more than my girl was happy with.

We had spoken previously about my catfight kink, and she’d expressed a willingness to act on it. So we did…

We invited her over again and suggested some playful sex wrestling, and she seemed interested, so the stage was set

We cleared a space in the front room, both girls in lingerie. My girl in all black with fish net stocking and suspender belt,  contrasting with her orange hair. Her opponent, slightly taller at 5’5”, slightly larger breasted with an E cup and with died blonde hair looked incredible in a her set, a black one piece that she was almost spilling out of.

We set the rules, no striking, just wrestling, and the winner got to fuck me while the other could only watch.

I took my place on the sofa and the two beautiful girls started to circle each other. They both looked serious but no words were exchanged, until they locked up, my girl grabbing a handful of hair and dragging her opponent to the floor. “You aren’t fucking my man again you fucking bitch”, the other girl looked shocked as my girl mounted her, before rolling onto her side and wrapping her legs around her. She squeezed hard and the other girl had no idea what to do. It was over as already, and I was so hard. I could not wait to give her the prize.

We will do it again, but with a stronger opponent
email me on crazyprofile1882@gmail.com

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Re: A Kinky Fued
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2023, 12:03:31 AM »
I would love to read a sequel. Nice but short.