News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The Preacher's Wife

• 0 Replies

Offline bludevil8306

The Preacher's Wife
« on: November 08, 2023, 10:45:43 PM »
The preacher’s wife was an uncommon beauty. She was tall and lean and athletic. In fact in her college years, she had competed in Olympic trials in a couple of different track events. But when her competitive days were done, she elected to have her breasts augmented, and now she sported a magnificent rack. The preacher, himself a former athlete, knew to expect the eyes of his congregants to wander away from the pulpit and toward her in her tight blouses and sweaters, and he didn’t mind a bit.

However, she was as jealous as she was beautiful. She watched over her husband like a hawk, and was known to have threatened at least two other women in the church when they appeared to be a bit too interested in her handsome, charismatic husband. There were rumors that the couple had been asked to leave their previous assignment because of a fistfight between her and another sexy young woman at the Thursday night potluck. The aggressive other woman was left, the rumor claimed, tied up in her own stockings in only bra and panties and garter belt with a terrene of gravy poured over her head and a chiffon pie stuffed in her face, as the preacher restrained his battling bride as she screamed “cxnt!” and “Whore!” at her defeated and humiliated nemesis. The next potluck was so well attended they ran out of food in the first few minutes. But the die was cast. The young clergy couple, although beloved, could not survive the fallout of the potluck catfight.

The pastor pretended to be disapproving of his young wife’s jealousy and her intense possessiveness but secretly he loved the catfights these characteristics often produced. He even on occasion would casually remark to her that this or that comely young woman in the church seemed unusually attentive, knowing that his wife’s radar was going to be on high alert, and that the potential for yet another dick hardening catfight was greatly increased. She was well aware that her cat spats were a major turn on for him, and she would pepper their bedroom play with elaborate dirty talk about fist fighting, hair pulling, and clothes ripping brawls with various women in the church, from dignified matrons to the sexy younger women in their singles class.

Given time and luck, fantasies become realities.
 Three months into their new church placement a gorgeous and elegant single woman in her mid-thirties began attending services. She was the C.E.O. of a fledgling start up business in town, and was always dressed to the nines, with tailored suits that featured tight skirts, jackets cut to enhance her big titties and sheer black stockings with expensive high heels. She was a brunette with shoulder length hair, beautifully styled, and the preacher’s wife couldn’t wait to get her hands in it.

When she first began attending, she sat mid-way back in the sanctuary, and was demure and soft spoken. But each week she sat closer and closer to the pulpit, and her skirts got tighter and shorter. When the preacher’s eyes fell in her direction, she would slowly cross and uncross her legs, giving him brief shots of her garters, stocking tops and lacy sheer panties. His face reddened and she smiled seductively. Eventually the preacher’s wife began to take notice and would stare daggers at the interloping hussy. The wife clung tightly to his arm as the congregants filed out at the end of the service, and when the other woman came out to shake hands, she tightened her grip on his arm and stuck her own gorgeous tits out as if issuing a challenge to a rival.

Finally, one Sunday morning the wife could no longer keep silence. When the other woman came out to shake the preacher’s hand, the wife leaned forward and whispered in her ear, “Back off, bitch! I’m on to you. Make a move on my man and I will fuck you up, you slimy cocksucker. I’ve kicked the shit out of a bunch of whores just like you and I would love to add another to my list! I’ll tear every hair out of your ugly head and stuff them and my panties down your fucking throat after I tear your stockings off that Fredericks of Hollywood garter belt you’re wearing and tie your beaten ass up with them!”

But, unfazed, the brunette smiled sweetly and whispered back, “Bring it on, cxnt! You and me, woman to woman, anytime, anywhere! I’ll show your husband what a real woman can do in a tit to tit and cxnt to cxnt brawl! We’ll see who rips whose stockings off whom, you nasty bitch!” Had the preacher not been wearing his robe, his huge hard cock would have been on public display. But despite his cat fight lust, he stood between them making sure they didn’t come to blows with a crowd present to watch their fight. He wanted that for himself alone.

The preacher and his wife went back into the building after all the worshipers had departed and he disrobed and placed his notes in a folder to be filed the next day by his assistant, another hot young woman that the wife kept a close suspicious eye on. The wife parked her beautiful bottom in one of the chairs in the outer office and waited for him to finish up, but she was still fuming and a bit rattled by her first direct confrontation with the executive and was anxious to fight her. She didn’t have to wait long.

She looked up from a magazine she was thumbing through to see the executive standing in the doorway of the office, chest out and hands on her hips, her high heeled feet shoulder width apart pulling her already tight skirt even tighter across her thighs and ass. She wore a black skirt cut 4 inches above the knees, black sheer stockings with seams, and a cream-colored silk blouse, just gauzy enough to show a lacy black bra struggling to contain her giant titties.

The wife stood to face her in an identical stance, their boobs only inches apart. She wore a short, tight black skirt as well but had decided to wear sheer to the waist pantyhose because of the shortness of her skirt. She wore an expensive silk blouse as well, but it was a dark blue and set off her blond hair and sparkling white teeth.

The wife growled, “You’re about as subtle as a sledgehammer, fucking whore! I’ve watched you flashing your legs and your lace covered cxnt at my man as he tries to minister to the flock, and I’m bringing that shit to a close. Hope you brought something to wear home ‘cause you’re about to get that shit shredded!” She punctuated her threat by shoving her rock hard nipples in to the executive's own pair, also stiff with excitement.

The executive replied in a calm, measured voice, but with fire in her beautiful eyes as she pushed back against the wife’s titties with her own sizable rack just as the preacher walked in , his stiff cock tenting the front of his trousers.
“You know, bitch, when I got to town a few months back, I asked the locals about finding a church to attend, and they told me about this place. And, interestingly, they said the new minister there is dynamic, charming, and hot as hell, and has been known to have what they called "flexible feelings about adultery." But they also said to watch out for his trailer trash wife who has been known to do some vicious catfighting and violently protect her territory. It was music to my ears, because I plan to not only seduce your husband, but also to whip your fat ass and humiliate you in front of him before I claim his big cock for myself. There is nothing hotter than catfighting another woman for her man, especially when she is a stupid cxnt like you! And I plan to show him I am by far the better woman!”

By now the preacher has taken a seat to watch the festivities as an audience of one. Unselfconsciously he pulled his erect penis out and started stroking it, stunned at his good fortune. The executive glanced approvingly at his large, hard phallus.

“Well, honey,” she said to the fuming wife. “I can see what you’re fighting for. Keep it hard, preacher, I’ll take care of you in a minute or two!”

The wife screamed in rage and charged at her nemesis. The two beautiful women met in the center of the room and started trading blows, neither concerned about self-protection. They punched, slapped and spit at each other in a blur of feminine fury.
Both hellcats were strong, fit and fearless. Neither backed up or gave an inch of ground. Eventually their hands were in each other’s hair, and they shook each other like rag dolls. Not long after the hair pulling started the battlers went to floor in a rolling cat ball, their short skirts bunching around their slim waists, giving their audience of one a magnificent view of asses and crotches, of skimpy panties, silky stockings and gorgeous legs. The sight of their legs in stockings and high heels intertwined in combat got the preacher even harder, harder than he had ever been.

In spite of the combatants superior fitness, the beautiful tigresses began to tire. After rolling across the floor in each other’s clinch a dozen or more times, they wound up on their knees facing each other. Their expensive blouses were ripped to shreds and their enormous tits flopped out of their lacy bras. Their skirts were still bunched up at their waists, and whatever dignity they brought to the fight was now gone. They exchanged weak and ineffectual punches and slaps.
 Finally the executive mustered the few ounces of strength she had left and gripped the wife’s hair in her left hand while shooting a hard straight right hand fist into her face, breaking her nose in a splatter of blood. She went down in a heap. The executive slowly climbed on top of the wife and slapped her still face repeatedly while calling her a loser, a shitty wife, a worthless cxnt.

Pausing a moment to catch her breath, she summoned the now delirious preacher over and instructed him to stand over his utterly defeated wife. “Take down your pants and give me your cock!” she ordered. The executive furiously sucked his dick as she squatted with her knees wide apart and pissed all over his beaten wife’s bruised face. It was more than he could take and he erupted, spraying his wife and his new lover both.

Spent, the preacher sat back on his haunches but within seconds his cock was hard again and sticking straight up in the air.  The victorious executive, still in garters, stockings and heels, rose to her feet and dragged the limp body of her vanquished foe by her hair across the office and propped it spread eagled against a file cabinet.  she then ripped the pantyhose off her rival and tied her hands behind her back, after which she removed her lacy thong and stuffed it deep into her mouth, and spit in her face to punctuate her dominance and disdain for her.

She then got on all fours, pointing her awesome ass in the preacher’s direction, and stroked her pussy as the wife was starting to stir and take notice of what was happening before her.

“Come on, baby,” she purred to the still rock hard man of the cloth “Let’s show this cxnt how a real woman satisfies her man!” The wife muttered weak ineffectual protest as her husband and her hated rival fucked in a frenzy. The executive never took her eyes off the preacher’s wife, screaming as she shook with a powerful orgasm, “Fuck you, bitch! He’s mine now, and you better keep your hands off him from here on out or I will beat your worthless cxnt again!”

After the preacher and his victorious new lover had fucked each other twice more, she sauntered over to her humiliated rival, still bound and helpless and forced to watch, and grabbed her by the hair, lifting up her face. Again, she spit in it and said, “I’ll see him, and fuck him, when I want and where I want, until you can whip my ass and my cxnt like I just whipped yours. Got it, bitch!?”

For the next several weeks the sexy executive ruled the roost. On a couple of occasions, she showed up at the parsonage, and shoved the preachers wife around before slapping her, and pulling her hair, and forcing her to watch as she sucked the minister’s cock and fucked him silly. As she gathered her things to leave, she sneered at her vanquished rival. “Still nothing to say, cxnt? When you’re ready to have your ass whipped again, just holler, and I’ll fuck you up again in my sexiest clothes! I think my man would enjoy that, wouldn’t you, baby?”