News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

For Russian Chaos/Kami fights fanatics

• 0 Replies

Offline jakesow

For Russian Chaos/Kami fights fanatics
« on: April 15, 2018, 10:56:23 PM »
So in most of the Festelle and RC fights featuring Kami. Not only is she the husband of the producer, I notice that she is probably the toughest fighter on the roster. She usually just bullies girls in fights and they don't seem to stand a chance against her aggression and experience. Now, i've seen a few clips where Kami meets her match and the fight isn't easy for her, but she usually emerges victorious in the end and RARELY yells "stop" (for those of you that don't know, "stop" is the RC/Festelle verbal submission). One of the few times I've seen Kami yell stop is when she got dropped with a kick to the stomach that winded her.

So my question is, are there any fights out there where Kami gets outclassed in every department? Like strength, skill, etc. I'm talking absolutely bullied/beaten up. Or maybe even a fight where she met her match. Has anyone ever made her yell "stop" multiple times?

I know Zena, is another notorious fighter that is like Kami in some respect, and they faced off twice. How did that go for anyone who's seen it?