News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Finding Out Whose Better

• 1 Replies

Offline snw

• God Member
Finding Out Whose Better
« on: April 27, 2018, 08:56:17 PM »
      We all have rivals of some sort.  Rivals can bring out the worst and best in us. If our rival is someone that wants what we have or we want what they have the reward for achieving that object  makes it so much more rewarding.  This is a tale of me and my rival. I however was not the one feeling that high when the battle was done.

My bf at the time was named Steve. He had just come off a relationship with a girl named Tanya who I knew but not all that well. She was very pretty and I knew she was a cheerleader at the college we went to. She was a brunette about 5'8" 130lbs. At the time I did not know much about her measurements as in boob size however I could tell it was more than I had but I always told myself not much more. I'm 5'7" 130lbs and I have a 36b chest. I consider myself to be in good shape although I don't work out at a gym or anything. Oh and I'm Shannon.

When Steve and I started going out it was great. I knew they broke up and so I just started talking to him and then we just started hanging out more and more till we were a couple. We had a good sex life and we both did talk and we were open about things that turned us on. Well that's when he told me about his catfight or any type one on one physical contest between two girls. I thought it was fun really to see him get all turned on by me just mentioning anything about me getting in an argument with another girl. Even if it was just to say my boobs are better than hers as we walk by some girl or anything at all that compared myself with another girl.

We were watching WWE one night and a women's match started and he immediately got hard when the girls came out and started flexing and talking trash to each other. So I'd go in the other room sometimes and take my shirt off and walk in the room with my bra on and start flexing my muscles for Him and tell him some type story about some bitch that was flirting with him and me kicking her ass.  I never said who or anyone particular but I knew he always cheered for the girl with the biggest boobs on tv. He didn't ever say that was why but it was obvious he liked the bigger boob girl. Mine aren't big but when I flex they can stand out more and look pretty big even without a bra on. He would run his hand all over my arms and chest and tell me how sexy I looked doing it. While I would tell him about me kicking a girls ass.

It turned me on as well because it made me feel strong and dominant by being the better woman and showing him I was better. Like I said it was all just fun and a fantasy type deal because I'd never fought anybody. Although I would and felt like I could handle myself against another girl my size in any type contest.  While I wasn't a gym girl I was athletic and had some definition in my biceps. It would drive him nuts if we were out somewhere and I'd lean in to him and point out some girl and say she's checking you out. When he would look at her I'd say if she keeps on I'm going to kick her ass. It was on then he was ready to go somewhere and get busy .

Then like anything else after you do it a while you have to add to it to keep it fresh and new. So I'd tell him some stories about fighting some people we knew. It made it more real and I could tell he was seeing it in his mind. He was comparing me with the girls I named . I always tried to use girls that were equal to me in size or smaller in the chest department. As my friends were all smaller or the same and I'd even arm wrestle one every now and then cause I knew I'd win. I couldn't see me losing in front of him or even in my stories cause I wanted him to see me as the best.

It got to be where he would start asking me about could I beat this girl or that girl and always I said yes. Mostly because I thought I could and like I said I couldn't say another girl would beat me. He started asking me what if another girl was starting to win what would you do? So I'd start losing a fight and then I'd come back and win. He loved it. I did too if I'm honest. It was kind hot telling him about a girl pinning me down and talking shit to me about kicking my ass until I fought my way back. It also made me think what if I really got into it with another girl? Could I win a fight. Or just wrestling another girl? Would I be able to use my strength to be in control and have the feeling of power over another girl against her strength. I did know I would never want to be bested by another girl in anyway with him watching.

That's how I started out with my female fight experience with Steve and I came to enjoy it and I became pretty confident that I could win if a challenge ever presented it self. I even started using some of Steve's ex gf's in my stories with him. Now it was getting a little skin in the game so to speak. Cause I was using people that he knew how they stacked up against me. He knew how the looked without a bra or when they got mad and were they fighters. I also wondered was I the only one who knew about his fantasy or had he shared it with them too? Did he think I could beat them in his mind? It made me a little insecure not knowing if my boobs really are bigger, or do my muscles look stronger than her, what does he see in his mind while he pictures me fighting her? Some I knew I would beat and he did too. Some I didn't know and then just a few that I figured the chance of me getting my ass kicked was a real strong possibility.   I did not want to ask him what he thought because of he thought I'd get my ass kicked that would make them sexier than me. 

Then one day as was going to class I was texting Steve and not really watching where I was walking and bumped into another girl and all my books and hers went flying. When I looked up it was Tanya. What's the odds right? She was not happy one all her books were on the ground and two it was me who did it. Without even a thought she pushed me back and said you stupid bitch why don't you watch where you're going? She said I ought kick your damn ass right here. I can't stand you and what Steve sees in you is anyone's guess. At this point I was starting to get mad. Why is she making this big scene? I said look I'm sorry I'll help pick your stuff up but you don't have to be a bitch about it. She said the only bitch is you and just because you're dating Steve don't think I'd let this shit slide. That book laying in the mud you will pay to replace. I said it's just dirty it's fine to use and I don't see the need to pay for it. She gets right in my face and is looking slightly down on my being 2in's taller and her boobs are pressed to mine and says you did it and I expect you to replace it.  Well I won't lie I was scared. I wasn't mad and it was my fault and at the moment i really felt that she was getting ready to knock the shit out of me. I said ok fine here and paid for the book. She said good choice Shannon. For the life of me I don't see what he sees in you. He can do better than you . Now look Tanya here I'm paying for the book cause it was my fault ok? So just stop with the insults cause Steve has nothing to do with anything. She said first don't tell me what to do and second he's had better than you and he might again if I decide to. I said ok that's enough you need to stop being such a bitch about this. Tanya walks up close again and I am trying to stand my ground and not show that I'm intimidated by her , which is hard to do at this point. She says I may just give Steve a call tonight and see if he wants an upgrade. I'm thinking I hope she doesn't hit me and say you need to leave Steve out of this Tanya. She says and if I don't what you going to do Shannon? She takes another step to me and pushes against me harder than before and I keep my cool and just back away and start picking my books up as she is kinda hovering over me as I do. She gives a smirk and as she turns to walk off says chicken shit.

Now I'm glad but also very disappointed that my first real confrontation and I was too scared to do anything. I really thought I'd have been ready and not been so fearful. I guess with me being in the wrong by causing it made me feel that maybe I deserved it but that wasn't what made me fearful when she pushed the issue. Why was I scared and why was she so ready to get into it that fast?  Does she want Steve back and is trying to scare me off or what? Well it wouldn't be very long till I found out and that all of the questions I had and then some would be answered.

To be continued

Offline snw

• God Member
Re: Finding Out Whose Better
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2018, 09:35:11 AM »
          Well after that day at school I saw Tanya a couple times and she came walking towards me one morning and said Shannon I just wanted to apologize for the other day I shouldn't have acted that way . I let it bother me way too much and had a bad day that day and was out of line. I told her not to worry about it and she seemed really sincere. After that we would run into each other occasionally and we would say hello and just remained friendly. Steve hadn't said anything about Tanya and I assumed no one had told him anything about that little run in with Tanya and things had settled down. Things were good with Steve and we had a lot summer time things planned to spend time at the beach and enjoy the break.

We had planned to go to the beach so myself and 4-5 girls were going to go to the condo we had rented on Mon. The guys were going to play golf Mon. and Tues and be at the beach house on Wed. So it gave us girls time to hang out and have girl time for a couple days. We really had a good time and With all the girls together. The guys were to be at the house around 7-8 Wed night and we had planned to have a party that night. We were going to get things ready and have the party in full swing by the time the guys got to the house. Everything went good and people were getting a good buzz on and we had around 15-20 girls there and some of the guys that didn't golf with the others. Steve had called and said they would be there in about an hour or so.

There were all kinds of crazy stuff going on by now. Some of the guys were wrestling around in the pool trying to get the attention of the girls. Some of the girls were cutting up and all the stuff that would go on at the typical college party. It was being spread around that the guys were talking about having a blow up pool and were planning to try to get some of the girls to have a oil wrestling match. I thought damn Steve would love that for sure.

Of course I thought he's going to want me to get in that thing and wrestle so I had already talked to my best friend and we were going to get in it and roll around and give Steve and some of the guys a fun little show. When he got there and saw that thing and there were 2 girls in it getting with it and he was in heaven especially when I told him me and Holly my best friend was getting in next. She dated Steve's best friend. Holly was a lot smaller than me so I knew I could get in and push her around and slid around to get the guys going good. I knew afterwards Steve and I would have to head straight to the bedroom after he watched us do that. He was so excited when he found out.

He said babe I can't wait to see you wrestle tonight. I told him that I was going to kick Holly's ass just for you babe . I had on his favorite bikini top and daisy dukes and I flexed my muscles for him. So the guys were calling out the girls before each match and the guy said ok in the hot pink bikini top at 5'6" Shannon! Steve was loving it. I strutted and flex my arms for him and they called out Holly and we slid around and pushed and put a little over the top stuff just making a show of it till I got Holly pinned and the guys counted 5. I jumped out and asked Steve so how did I do? He said awesome babe that was hot. I said I'm just a few I'm going to take you up stairs and practice my pins with you. I could tell he was so worked up I could feel how hard he was just looking at him. I said let me go give Holly her hat back it came off when we wrestled and she dropped it.

When I made my way back to get Steve and take him upstairs he wasn't there. I thought he went on up he just couldn't wait. When I got upstairs to the bed room the door was shut. I could here talking so I said damn somebody else got it he must've went to another one. Just as I started to the next door I heard Steve's voice as he said Tanya I know all that but I've been seeing Shannon. I thought oh shit what is she doing here and in the bedroom alone WITH MY MAN??

As I got all worked up I managed to stop just a second and I made myself stop and listen a min just to see if Steve would handle it rather than busting in and make an accusation toward him cheating on me. I heard Steve say Tanya I know we were together for a year and you told me that you needed to have a chance to go and do as you please and we agreed to take a break and while we did I met Shannon. He told Tanya that Shannon and I have been going out since then and he wanted to make an attempt to see how that worked out. I could feel my heart swell as I listened to him tell her about giving a chance. Then it happened I heard Tanya say Steve you know I have an idea.  He said Tanya Shannon is going to be up here in a min and I don---- as he never finished that sentence. The next thing I heard was Tanya ask him does Shannon have these?  I couldn't see but I had a feeling what she was talking about. The next thing I heard was Tanya say you know you want to see me Kick Her ass don't you big guy? I was at the door and wanting to hear Steve say something to turn her away but I'm not dumb. I know what that talk did to him first hand. However I waited to see. Tanya said  yeah he's glad to see me . I think he's harder than usual. I know Shannon just can't compare to this can she big guy? I heard Steve not say anything just softly grunt. I knew then that that bitch was rubbing all over my man. I had already decided I was going in and not let her have free run at him. Before I could open the door I heard her say when she gets up here I'm going show you who's better. That was all I could take as I stormed in the room.

When I opened the door Steve was surprised and I could tell by his look that he wasn't in control at that point he was the mercy of his fantasy.  Tanya didn't even turn to see me come in. I could see her in the mirror on the wall and she could see me as she smiled. She still had a tshirt on as I was still in my bikini top. I said damn Tanya you need to go and let me and Steve be. She was still standing in front of Steve as he set on the foot of the bed with her rubbing his hard on thru his boxers keeping him in a state of desire. When she heard me say to stop she smiled and reached down and took her tshirt up and over her head to reveal her bikini top and she flexed her biceps with her boobs at eye level with Steve's head. Again I yelled this time damn Tanya I said you need to stop. She continued to look at me in the mirror and she took Steve by the chin and lifted his head slightly up to look at her. She said can I kick her ass Steve?  I could see very clearly she knew how to control his attention with this and she was good. I said damn it Tanya that's the last time. She said you set back and watch ok. When I finish kicking Shannons ass I'm coming back for this. As she grabbed his hard on and stroked it slow and kissed him. Tanya turned to face me and it was the first clear sight I had at her body. She was twice as big in the chest as I was. She walked slowly to me and when she was face to face with me she said Shannon I'm getting ready to show my man what he needs. So you can watch me or you can leave. The only other choice is you can fight me. I was not backing down from her this time. I held my ground and said Tanya Steve is my bf now and I'm not giving him up.

She looked over her shoulder back to Steve and smiled at him and blew him a kiss. She turned back to me and said you sure about that as she stepped up chest to chest with me. He boobs were not only big but very firm. I could feel her pushing her boobs in to mine and I pushed back as we glared in a stare down . I said I'm not scared of you bitch. As we stood although we were basically the same size the difference in our chest was huge and she knew how to use them to intimidate with too. She said well I think it's always good to see what you're up against. You know how much Steve loves to watch a girl flex for him I'm sure. She Steve you want us to flex for you? Steve could only nod yes and she said go ahead Shannon let's see what you got if your not afraid. I said bitch I know he likes what I got as I step around her and walk to Steve and I get up close to him and raise my arms and flex and thrust my boobs out and say you take a look and feel these baby. I'm going kick this bitches ass for you. Steve is looking at me and rubbing my arms and he pulls my top off as I'm topless now. He cat see Tanya at all as I pull his head to my chest and he is licking and kissing my form boobs. Tanya walks over now and says ok enough of that take a look at this. She raises her arms and flexes her arms and she pushes her tits into mine and says you ain't shit little girl. Steve removes her top and her muscles are much bigger than mine are and I'm thinking she's going to kick my ass unless I do something so I take my fist and punch her in the stomach. She doubles over and holds her stomach as I send another fist that she blocks. I grab at her hair but she has a fist headed at my chest that hits me before I can grab her hair. Her punch backs me up a step. This is not good as I turn my back on her trying to catch my wind. Wrong move as I feel her shove me in the back so hard that I slam into the wall chest first.

She follows me and I feel her fist pound my kidney. Then the other kidney. As I try to turn and face her so I can see where the punch is coming from to block it. As I turn she is standing there just watching me. She has her fist up as it's obvious I'm hurt. She stands there asking me if I want to quit. I say screw you as I send a fist to her face but she blocks it and smacks my face hard. As my head whips to the left she backhands it back right. She says come on Shannon you little cream puff fight. It makes me so mad hearing her taunt me like that. I say fuc------ I never finish that sentence as she grabs me by my throats and holds me to the wall. Tanya says I'm kicking your ass Shannon. I'm trying to swing at her but I get nothing on the punches with my head pinned against the wall. She sends a fist to my stomach that knocks the air out of me. I can't breath as it is.  She looks at me and says come on Shannon fight. I try pushing off the wall but she's so strong. I can't believe I'm getting my ass beat this bad against a girl my size.

Tanya smacks me again. Not so much to hurt me but just playing with me. She says come bitch that all you got? I want to get her so bad but she's strong and I'm scared at this point. She asks me again you want more Shannon? I can't say much but I'm not quitting.  She leans into me still pinning me by the neck pushing her tits to mine and says feel that bitch? My boobs are crushing your pitiful little boobs. That feels good have some real tits on your chest for a change. I know at this point that she's going to kick my ass and I can't compete with her. She says here take a break as she lets my throat go and slams her fist to my stomach. I slide to the floor and she walks away and heads to Steve. Damn I forgot about him. He's watching me get my ass kicked like this. Tanya goes over to him and says how am I doing baby. He says you're kicking her ass baby. She says I told you I would didn't I? He said i knew you would but I love watching you when you really want it. She says I want you fuck me in front of her when I get done with her. Steve says oh yeah I will. Tanya says you screwed Her didn't you? He says I had to so she'd fight you. I'm listening to this and thinking he knew I was going to get my ass kicked the whole time. Tanya says I'm going to make sure you see whose better me or Shannon. Tanya comes back to me and grabs my hair and drags me to Steve. She stands me up facing Steve and starts rubbing my tits in front of him. Look at her little tits Steve. You sucked on these nipples didn't you. Tanya whispers in her ear he was acting like you had something so you'd fight me. Look how hard he is Shannon. He's hard causing he likes watching me kick your ass. Feel my tits in your back? I could feel Tanya's boobs in my back I started getting turned on watching her tease Steve using me to do it. Tanya says how's it feel Shannon? Getting your ass kicked in front of your man? You like watching me me beat Shannon don't you Steve? I think Shannon wants to see my tits don't you Shannon? Tanya spun me around and said here Shannon look at these as she grabbed my head and forced me in her cleavage as she carried me around smothering me in her chest. She sook me side to side keeping me in her chest to finish the fight in the most dominating way a woman can beat another. The fact she used her sexiest asset to totally beat to no doubt her rival. The asset a woman uses to get her man and turn him on . She used to show Steve who was better. Who was stronger and more woman than her rival could ever begin to hope to compete with. She kicked my ass in every way a woman could to prove to the man they wanted who was better.   The End