News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

My Wife's First Catfight (First Story)

• 0 Replies

Offline tj7777

My Wife's First Catfight (First Story)
« on: May 03, 2018, 05:20:48 PM »
Well they had gotten along quite well their Freshman year. My wife would tell me stories about how they would stay up all night and goof around and be great friends. Their sophomore year didn't go as well. My wife (K, 5'4" 135, 36c, average build, brown hair to shoulders) and her roommate (M, 5'5" 145, 36c, curvy, dark brown hair to mid back) just did not seem to click, and it all started when M joined the cheerleading team. She got really cocky that she made the squad, and started flaunting it to K. She would also start partying more and coming back drunk in the middle of the night while K was sleeping, even bringing random guys into the dorm and having sex while she was in there!

So one night M came home while K was studying, and M was very loud and showed no regard for K. So K called her out on it. M got really defensive and got in K's face. K was taken back and was a very reserved person in terms of physical conflict.

They continued to argue when out of nowhere M sent a huge slap to K's face. She said it stung like crazy, and without thinking she slapped M back. K had never been in a fight before so this was all new to her, but clearly M knew what she was doing. So M pulled her hair and yanked her off the bed. K pulled on M's wrists to release the grip but it was no use, M had her locked in. K managed to get her balance up an latched onto M's hair as well. They hurled insults at each other, "Bitch, Whore, cxnt...etc" She said there was very little left out. They traded hair pulls and slaps in a very small room. K was so inexperienced compared to M. M ended up pushing K onto the futon and straddling her legs, and pushed her breasts into K's face. K was in shock by this move. She wrapped her arms around M and tried to push her way off the couch. M had her arms around K's head and pulled her in close to her chest, smothering my poor unsuspecting lady. M reached back and grabbed K's shirt, pulling it over her head and leaving her in the dark, and rained some punches onto her belly. K attempted to cover her belly, and sent one firm shot to M which landed well and caused M to move off her. K pulled her shirt off leaving her topless, and not knowing what to do, she did what M just did. So K grabs M by the hair and pulls her into her chest. M having more experience was not as taken back by this, grabs K's thighs, picks her up and drops her to her back.

M then climbs on top of K and sits on her stomach, and quickly removes her shirt leaving her in a red lace bra. Everything that M does shocks K. 'Why in the world would she be taking off her shirt?!' M uses the shirt to shove it into K's mouth and stares down at her from a dominant position. K grabs at the shirt, fearful of not being able to breathe. She writhes underneath her slightly bigger opponent, but she doesn't budge. M pulls the shirt from K's mouth, and grabs her wrist, pinning them far above K's head and moves up K's body, now sitting on K's firm breasts. K brings her knees up and drives a few into M's lower back and ass. M slaps K on the face and says, "time to put you in your place, bitch!" In one sweeping motion, M quickly spins around and plants her curvy ass right on K's face. K struggles, pushing on M's cheeks trying to get air, but she knows she's in trouble. M leans back and turns her head to K, "do you give cxnt?!" "mmmmmpfffff!!" K responds, but obviously muffled. M then sits up an taunts, "What was that?" K cries out, "Yeees!! I give, I give!" M swings around again, this time hovering her crotch right over K's mouth, "say I'm the better woman!" Tears starting to form in her eyes, K shouts, "just get off me you stupid whore!" M grabs K's hair and pulls her face into her crotch intensely, "SAY IT!!" and brings her head down. "Okay, okay! you're the better woman!" M throws K's head down to the ground, and kicks her in the stomach as she stands over her. "don't fuck with me anymore. Grab your shit and go somewhere else tonight before I beat your ass again" She then grabbed K's night bag (she had one packed for nights she stayed with me) and pushed her out the door with no shirt.
[/font]