News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Backyard Brawl

• 1 Replies

Offline billdozer152

Backyard Brawl
« on: July 20, 2016, 10:37:34 PM »
Backyard Brawl

Marie was furious. She glared out her backyard window at Madeline, who was out handing clothes in her backyard, which was adjacent to hers.
For the longest time, Marie and Madeline had been friends. They were your typical neighbors. If a cup of sugar was needed, or if one of them were out of town,
they would be there for each other. They had lived next to each other in the development for 10 years. When Madeline first moved in, Marie's son Joe would not have thought anything
of it, being 8 years old. However, as Joe began to get older he noticed Madeline in a different light. It was not unreasonable that Joe took interest in Madeline. At 35 years old, Madeline
was looking phenomenal. She stood about 5'8" 140 lbs. Her skin was tanned and her breasts were of proportionate size. Madeline had a pretty face and was very flirtacious. She would
make suggestive comments to Joe who, over time, recognized them as advances. After Madeline's divorce, she would often ask Joe to help her out with various yardwork and landscaping chores.
Around the time that Joe came of age, the two gave into their inner desires and their relationship became sexual. Marie began to suspect that something wasn't right, but it
wasn't until Joe left his phone unlocked, that his nosy mother had confirmed her suspicions.

It was a hot summer day. Sweat was beading on Madeline as she hung up her clothes on the clothesline. She was wearing jean shorts and a black bikini which
did nothing to hide her magnificent breasts. She was barefoot in the warm, damp grass. Marie decided to confront her. At 42 years old,
Marie was a good looking woman herself. She was shorter at 5'4" and lighter at 125 lbs. While Madeline was athletic and toned, Marie
was more curvy. She had remarkable breasts. The Italian blooded woman had a darker tanned complexion with black hair. Her age had not
held her back any. She was wearing also wearing jean shorts with a spaghetti string tanktop on. The shirt was cut to show off her cleavage.

The hot sun beat down on the 2 women. Marie stormed over and came right out with it. "What the fuck have you been doing with my son?"
Madeline played dumb, "what are you talking about?" Marie brought up the text messages. Madeline responded, "That is none of your
business, you need to get out of my face."

Marie's rage boiled up inside of her and she stepped forward and slugged Madeline in the jaw, dropping her
to one knee. Marie's punch was solid, but Madeline wasn't a pushover. Madeline rubbed her jaw as Marie went on
"I think we understand each other now." Marie fixed her dark hair into a pony tail as Madeline was propped up on one knee.
This left her wide open as Madeline threw a hard uppercut to the center
of her solar plexus. All of Madeline's leg, arm, and hip torque went into the punch, which landed in the middle of the nerve bundle
"OOOF", grunted Marie as she doubled over from the punch, which lifted her off the ground. As her hand drew down to her diaphragm,
Madeline threw a three punch combo. The first punch landed on her cheek, the second on her upper lip, the third one landed right
on the point of her nose. Marie heard a crunch and felt an immense pain as she fell backwards onto her ass. Madeline grabbed a
handful of Marie's hair and pulled her forward. Marie was worried about her nose, as Madeline began to try and drag her. With Marie on all fours
her stomach was wide open for Madeline's kick, "WHOMP". Marie doubled over as Madeline's barefoot smacked into her lower belly.

Marie tried to back away and put up her guard. She was hurt, but she had to
protect herself. She was no longer angry and out for blood, she was scared of this woman.
She worked her way to her feet and threw herself at Madeline. Madeline popped Marie a few times in the mouth, starting a trickle
of blood down her split lip. Marie tried to clench Madeline, who grabbed Marie's neck and drove her knee into her gut, right above
 the bellybutton. Marie clenched her belly as it was followed by
 several fists being pounded into it. Every time Marie covered up a
 part of her belly, another spot opened up, inviting another blow. Each blow was slow, solid, and caused a painful grunt
from Marie, lifting her off of the ground.
 After about a half dozen blows, Madeline switched to Marie's face, wheeling
 her head back and forth. Marie stood there, dazed from the
 punches. Her arms were down at her side and her face was bloodied.
 Madeline drove her fist into Marie's chest right between her breasts.
 Marie went down. Madeline straddled her, lifted up her head and
 said, "Don't get in the way of me and Joe, you Bitch!"

She wound up and slugged Marie in the face. Madeline got off of her
 victim and began to walk away.
Madeline walked over to the picnic table and grabbed the beer she had been working on.

Marie rolled over to her stomach and slowly got up, using the clotheline to help her to her feet.
"Stay the fuck away from my son, you whore. She doesnt need you to give him herpes, like you gave your husband."
Madeline got up and walked over to Marie who was hanging on the clotheline pole. Madeline grabbed Marie by the hair and
drove her fist into Marie's back, right between the shoulder blades. Marie arched her back, and yelped in pain as Madeline whipped Marie around and cracked her
 in the nose. More blood emerged. Marie looked dazed. She punched Marie in the lower belly. Marie clasped her waistline
 drawing her hands away from her face for one last shot. "CRACK". The punch that dropped Marie landed right on the tip of her nose. Marie twisted sharply and flopped on her stomach into the mud. Her
 body hit the ground with a thud. Madeline began kicking Marie sharply in her stomach concentrating on her sides. Marie reacted to the first few kicks, but she lost consciousness.
After about a dozen kicks, Madeline stopped. She pulled off Marie's tanktop and knelt down beside her and said, "Your son is coming over tonight,
 and I am going to show him a good time". Madeline stood up and placed her heel in Marie's solar plexus, pushing weight into to. The force of Madeline's weight pushed all the air out of Marie's Diaphragm. Madeline continued, "and I will have your blessing."

Marie had been beaten. She had a broken nose, her face was bloodied, her body and insides ached. Blood had ran down her face on to her
exposed breasts, and she was covered in mud. Marie couldnt breath. Finally, she uttered "Fine!, see him if you want".
Madeline replied, "I will" and stomped her heel in Marie's stomach. Marie curled up and began to sob between her labored, hypervenitlated
breathing. Madeline walked over to her table and grabbed the beer. As Marie layed there, Madeline said, "you look like you had a rough
day, have a beer on me." With that she poured the rest of her beer out on Marie, and walked away.

Marie laid there for about a half hour, motionless, trying to come to terms with what had just happened. Needless to say, the subject
between Madeline and Joe's relationship was never again brought up.

Offline billdozer152

Re: Backyard Brawl
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2018, 03:19:15 AM »
This is an older story of mine, but here are some photos.