News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Caught by her own confidence

• 12 Replies

Offline HeyCassandra

• Flexible in a number of ways
Caught by her own confidence
« on: March 02, 2018, 04:11:13 PM »
Kaylee fidgeted a bit as she thought over what she had agreed to do.  It was not really the fight that scared her, it was the consequences of it.  Her rival Cassandra had pushed her to this and thinking back on it, Cass's confidence should have been a red flag for things.   Peaking out from the edge of the curtain cutting her out from the excited crowd, she saw the ring that she was familiar with but the lack of ropes made her swallow out of reflex.  The fact that there was already a very eager crowd sitting in the seats around the ring, several she recognized and knew those men and women were far more on the eager side of things than just common spectators.

Slipping back from the curtain, she thought over the rules and realized the implication of them.  Sure, Cass and her were to be the opening part of the match, starting in the ropeless ring but if either of them fell out of the ring, they had a ten count to get back into the ring before they lost and became a toy of the audience.   Any woman they stumbled into when they fell out of the ring had the option to climb into the ring and join the action.  It was not over till there was only a single woman in the ring, any who take part and lose consigned to the crowd's mercy.  Considering the number of scantily clad women in the front rows, almost all of which look toned or alluring, a good deal were looking forward to getting their turn at tearing into each other and her in the meantime.  As much as she was excited by the idea of watching that crimson haired harlot being used mercilessly by the mob, the idea of being reduced to a ruined mess all the same put a lump in her throat.

Why did she accept this?   Simple.  She had to.  Cassandra has been inching in slowly over the last few months into her relationship, trying to tempt away her love Leanne.  What started with a few simple teases while at the various underground fighting matches the three enjoyed watching had grown into more.  It became flirts and Leanne, being always someone who enjoyed attention, seemed to melt at the attention of the two proud women.

Finally, a few weeks prior, Cassandra managed to corner Kaylee at another match and pinned the chestnut-haired woman to the wall of a hallway.   The declaration was clear, Cassandra wanted Leanne for herself and for Kaylee to stand aside. Obviously, Leanne was more into her, the way the golden-haired beauty leaned against her at the various matches the three of them watched together proved that.  Of course Kaylee couldn't just accept that!

A growl came across from that and she pushed herself roughly into Cassandra's body, their thin outfits doing little to hide their excitement in this moment.  Oh no, she was not going to just let Cassandra take Leanne from her.  Both of them took pride in their bodies, having originally met at the gym so they knew what the other was capable of doing.

"I should just fuck you up right here for say that..."
"You mean just fuck me, right?"

Kaylee growled again as she pushed Cass hard across the hallway into the opposite wall with a thud that drew a moan from the redhead's lips.  Panting a bit and with a smile growing across Cassandra's lips, she grabbed Kaylee's top to pull her close.

"Come on then...  we are here and it will take just a few moments to get on the schedule for next time.  Let's have it out, find out who is the better bitch here.  Leanne will love watching us go at it and you can get to watch her in my arms after they throw your fucked out body back into the ring with me."

Swallowing hard, she wanted to recoil away from Cassandra but those nails were pressing into her chest, holding her tight.   Her eyes went wide as she remembered that the next night was a special night.

"You were planning this."

"You are right.  I don't just want to steal her away, I want to see you a complete mess, broken and unable to do anything besides watch me steal her away.   I don't want to just see your will broken and to hear you submit, I want every fiber of you to be unable to do anything to stop it."

In the moment of that declaration, Kaylee was left panting a bit at the thought of getting to match up against Cassandra.  She didn't notice the redhead's fingers slipping up under her skirt and pressing into the thin fabric covering her.   The two of them had spent so long pushing each other hard in the gym and cheering each other in the underground circuit that Kaylee didn't resist when they hit just that perfect spot.   The stifled moan on her lips made Cassandra purr.

"Or you could just wear my collar and be the little fuck toy I know you are Kay."

That snapped her from the lusty little daze that she was in and she pulled herself off Cassandra's fingers.

"Fuck you... the only way I am going to enjoy that is with you tied up under me."

Cass reached up and caressed her cheek.

"Considering how flustered you look right now, I am not sure you believe that.  Come on... let's seal your fate."

Cassandra grabbed Kaylee's wrist and dragged her to the offices.   A few little forms later and the two were set.  Leanne was, of course, oh so excited to hear of this match.   Being another regular at the gym the other two frequented, Leanne always enjoyed their competitive natures, helping to push the two to get better but always keeping up quietly from behind, reserved in her attitude.   

The next two weeks had an electrified nature to it.  Leanne did her best to keep them both on task, focused on each other and not her.   It had been obvious the two really did have something for each other and Leanne always enjoyed doing what she could to orchestrate things to be more heightened, more excited with each little meeting she could arrange for and with the two.  The day finally came and here she was, fingers clenching at the wall as she waited for her chance to slip out and prove what she had, that she deserved this.  That she deserved Leanne.  That deserved Cass at her feet and more.

---------------------------

Figured I would test the waters with this little introduction.  I am happy to have feedback or suggestions.

Offline carlbrad12

• Fight fan enthusiast and occasional writer.
Re: Caught by her own confidence
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2018, 04:54:13 PM »
What a wonderful beginning. I congratulate you on creating an intriguing premise, a ropeless ring where anything can happen. I look forward to reading more.

Offline mag

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2018, 01:38:13 AM »
Great beginning.  Definitely has our attention.  :). Hope you continue it. 

Offline HeyCassandra

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2018, 01:23:24 AM »
Sorry, I am a bit slow on getting the next part up... life has been a bit busy and keeping me from writing as fast as I would like but I can at least get the part I have put together up.

-----------------------------

It didn't take much to notice the corner posts as Kaylee walked past them on her way to the ring and through the eager crowd.  Oh, she took a moment to take a look at the various coils of ropes hanging from the eyelets of the posts.  In the past when she had been one of that eager crowd, she knew that it usually was where the losers of the open matches of the night would be left for the later rounds as eye candy.  There is a quick little swallow, she knew she was the opening match of the night's card.  Perhaps there won't be too many who would want to get involved with her match, wanting to wait to the later rounds to get in but that was never a certainty to say the very least.

She was the first out of the back, slipping her way to the center with a rather elegant satin red robe that hung from her.  The sash was slightly loose, a mock hint of modesty despite knowing that even if she wore anything for the match, it would not be long staying on.  Stepping up the few steps to the low ring skirt, she leaned against the post and let the robe slide from her shoulders and pool at her feet.  With a little toss of her silken hair, Kaylee tried her best to put the whistling and excited crowd out of her mind, her eyes looking at the opposite entrance where she knew Cassandra was about to make her way out of.

Out came the redhead.  She was used to Cassandra being a bit feisty but her arrival just showed off an air of confidence and arrogance as she strode her way down the narrow path through the crowd.  Her sheer black robe hung open on her bare frame and trailed behind her, brushing through the few fingers that teasingly reached out to try and catch a feel, perhaps a tease and taste of what was to be enjoyed later.   Of course, her eyes were locked on Kaylee's the whole way to the ring, making the brunette want to jump her before she even got into the ring.  Lucky for the two of them, Kaylee had a bit more self-restraint than that... had she gotten out of the ring to start the fight early, the count would have started for them to lose and she might not have gotten the chance she had been dreaming about for the last few weeks.  A few slight movements later and that robe was off and draped over a corner post, leaving the two alone for now in the ring and merely awaiting the bell.

There was some announcer rambling, hyping up the audience and building anticipation but his words really did not register with Kaylee.  She knew what was allowed and what wasn't, she had seen these before, taken part in enjoying them but she knew it was all part of the show of this.  All the while, she paced slightly as Cassy mirrored her eagerness and anticipation.  There were few quiet whispers, little taunts and gestures, that fun little game the two always seemed to play when at the gym or here at the club but now, oh now it was that chance to finally just let loose and make them more than just flirty taunts.

Finally, the announce got done and the bell rang.   Cass was a boxer and her movements reflected that as she came from her corner and met Kaylee in the middle of the ring.  Kay flirted with that for a bit when she first joined the gym and thus knew how to react as that first sleek straight snapped out, a slight weave and a duck made that bare fist graze through the brunette's hair and cheek.   She knew that sway in her body would give a few in the audience a good view as she bounced slightly with her step but it was more for her own benefit than theirs.  Kay's foot dug in and her body twisted again to drive a hard little cross in under Cass's tits, that feeling of her fist connecting drew a wonderful little gasp from Cass's lips.

Of course the follow up left a sting as a hash cross connected with her temple and made Kay back up a step, forced to bend over slightly from the hit.  That growl of frustration slipped out and she did everything she could to stand her ground, trying her best to resist the mix of pain and pleasure that raced through her.   A quick move, her arm slipping down and around to try and catch Cass's, the feel of the two trying to almost dance with each other as the two went through a fast little flourish, avoiding being captured and trapped.   There was a little look of surprise on Cass's face but that expression was wiped off her face by a sharp palm under her chin, knocking her head up as Kay pushed herself up onto her toes with a quick yell.

--------------------------

I'll get back to this as soon as I get time but a few rough blows to get them going to set the pace.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2018, 01:24:11 AM by HeyCassandra »

Offline HeyCassandra

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2018, 04:18:45 AM »
A rather arrogant blonde was watching the two women trading blows and she felt her nails digging into her armrest.  Emily watched as the redhead too that last deep shot into her stomach and actually cursing the fact that Kay was not falling back or anywhere near the edge of the ring.   The blond gave a toss of her hair, her eyes darting from the ring to another woman who was sitting across the ring from her.   She had every intention of joining in if she was given the chance but these two need to just stumble in the right way to give her the chance.   'Come on,' she cursed to herself, 'one of you two need to just be rougher!'

She couldn't help it, there was some excitement in this.  That little quiver that raced through her as she watched Cass actually seem to sway and move in a rather elegant fashion as she deflected a few of Kay's attempts to try and put the redhead on the defensive.  She could tell Cass was setting the brawler up, luring her in with her footwork.  With a playful moan, the trap was sprung and a fast combo was unleashed and Kay ate those shots, those fists digging into Kay's body and ending with a rough cross that hammered deep into Kay's pert chest.   There was a bit of wavering in the brunette's step and it got Emily's heart pounding.

"Come on!  Drop the bitch!"  She called out as she nearly got up out of her chair.  Sure, Kay would fall in the wrong direction to be anywhere near her but she had other matches if this one didn't work out in her favor.   Emily growled though in frustration as the brunette kept her feet under her as she ducked in under Cass's attempt to lay her out onto the canvas, a sharp knee snapping up in nearly in under Cass's chest paying her back for that missed punch. 

There was a loud thud and a rather alluring bounce as Cass nearly was sprawled out before Kay, her chest heaving and nearly on the edge.  The fact that Emily was giving an amazing view of Cass moaning and her arms hanging out of the ring did help a good deal.

"Kick the whore out of the ring!"   Emily knew her voice was not going to be heard over the lustfilled or overly eager crowd.   The fact that Cass was already getting back up and that look on Kay's face told her that these two were not looking for a quick end to their brawl.  She could tell due to the way the light played on the two that they were just as excited over this as she was in watching.

Offline HeyCassandra

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2018, 03:24:41 AM »
A set of nails dug deep into his thigh and Marcus gave out a growl of pain.  He did not need to look over at his wife and mistress to know what she was thinking as she watched intently.  He also knew that she had noticed his excitement over this.  The way that Cass had managed to spear Kaylee and pick her up off her feet only to drive the brunette hard into the canvas and onto her back had made it a bit obvious.   The little threat of 'You'll get your turn' could be heard under her breath, almost as if to be both to tell him to be patient but also her own excitement at this.   The fact that Kaylee had grabbed onto Cassandra's hips and pulled her along with the throw and rolled the redhead over the top of her and to the edge of the ring only made it more obvious.  Oh yes, he would get his turn before it was over.

-------

Her husband was definitely more than eager and Heather cursed her seats in the second row behind a rather tall amazon of a woman.  If she was lucky, she might get in on the fun afterwards but she was liking these two.   The raven haired woman crossed her legs as she felt her teeth sink into her lip.  As confident as the redhead was, the brunette was making a mockery of her by having put her on the canvas several times and this time with her arms hanging out of the ring, one more little kick from Kaylee and it would get a lot more interesting.  It seemed the brunette was reading her mind as she make a quick dash and tried to slide tackle the redhead out of the ring as Cassandra tried her best to sit up.

To her shock and surprise, she could see Cassandra hearing the incoming charge and roll over onto her side enough to at least look at Kaylee.  Heather gave a squeel of excitement as Cass threw herself into the tackle that Kaylee comitted herself to and tangled herself tight against her rival.  Oh, that sound of flesh hitting flesh could be heard loudly and the brunette's momentum carried the two out of the ring.   This drove the leather clad mistress quickly to her feet as she both cheered and wanted to see what was happening.

They did have to a ten count after all to get back in...

------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the delay in getting more up, life and all.  Feel free to offer a suggestion on who these two might have crashed into.   Also, is the jumping of persective working?  Thank you for reading this far though, I do appreciate it.

Offline HeyCassandra

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2018, 02:57:32 AM »
Cassandra moaned out in pain as she came too.   The count was on the scrolling display over the ring and on the walls so she knew just how close to being screwed she was, in so many ways.   The count was only crossing 4 as she pushed herself out of the lap of a rather intimidating blonde.   The woman's fingers were in her hair but the rules prevented the blonde from restraining her but she could already see the tall woman undoing her top in anticipation for what was to come.   Stumbling backwards onto her rear, she gasped out as the count was torturously slow but still climbing.   She backed away as fast as she could, her back hitting the skirt of the ring.

Kaylee was also climbing quickly for the ring and this made Cassandra hiss hatefully, that brunette bitch must have landed better.   This only motivated the redhead try to beat her rival back into the ring.

---------------------------

"So, who are you putting on winning?"

The purple haired woman was dressed so very provocatively as she leaned back in her chair, her fingers folded.  Leanne couldn't help but smile at the question as she saw the two women who loved her so completely to go through this.

"I am hoping that rather big blonde that Cassandra fell on.  I think she could make a great show of the two."

"You are heartless."

"No Mae, I love them both but I love them enough to want to share them with everyone here.  Roughly."

Mae perked her eyebrow up as her fingers traced along Leanne's leg.

"I hope that you never end up loving me that much."

"Perhaps."

------------------------------

Remmy was more than ready.  She had only to wait till both these girls were in the ring before she was able to touch that ring's skirt.   The denim fabric of her top was already undone in anticipation though.   A few of the girls in the chairs next to her were helping her free of her matching skirt as Cassandra and Kaylee were pulling themselves into the ring at the count of 7.   The woman who could pass as any biker girl, complete with lack of tan lines on her body, was more than ready to join in on the fun.

Offline HeyCassandra

« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2018, 12:10:56 PM »
Cassandra found herself laying painfully on her chest, her hair a ragged mess splayed out on the canvas.  She had found herself on the receiving end of a lesson on just how hard Remmy could hit as the blond amazon was cornering Kaylee elsewhere in the ring.   Growling painfully, she pushed herself up onto her hands and knees as her head hung low.  Looking through her bangs, she could see that despite her experience, her rival was barely able to restrain her cry as the biker amazon took a deep knee into her stomach.  The way that this new girl was keeping her feet under her, that confident look that was Kaylee's face was soon gone as the blonde pushed forward and dug her fingers deep into Kaylee's hair, pulling her close and bending her over.  For a moment, Cass found herself feeling a bit of a pang of fear.

Oh, she knew that things could get wild but...

She pushed that out of her mind.  If she stayed down here like this, this new woman was going to wreck her friend and rival, claim her and humiliate her...  and then come for her.  That was not how it was supposed to be, it was supposed to be her.  As good as Kaylee looked twisting in Remmy's fingers, that arch of her form and that bounce, she pushed that thought out of her mind and got up quick. 

-----

'Oh fuck...'  Kaylee hissed through her gritted teeth as Remmy twisted her hair painfully in one hand and drew her upright, barely up onto her toes as she looked up at the taller woman.  That other hand was clawing up between her legs, fingers trying to probe and drive up into her, not quite yet having found a way in.  Her head twisted as her own fingers were trying to claw at or at least find something painful to dig into on the tall blonde but in her desperation, she was not having much effect besides a few hisses of pain.  "N... not good..."  she whimpered.

Two fingers finally slipped into her and Kaylee gave a moan that was a mix of pain and pleasure.  The crowd cheered as Remmy gave a taunting laugh that Kaylee could not help but hear. 

"Looks like you were ready for m..."

Remmy's little taunt at how much Kaylee had coated her finger was cut off by the sudden impact of Cassandra's shoulder into the small of the amazon's back, making her fingers release out of the shock of the hit.  Kay dropped to her knees, her legs closing tight as she rolled over onto her side to look at the two.  Cass was doing her best to keep hammering at Remmy's back and sides, her boxing training kicking back in.  Over the crowd's cheers, she could hear Cass yell out at her.

"Get up!  Help me get her down and out before she..."

That haymaker of a cross as the blond turned around cut off Cass's attempt at trying to get Kay to help but there was enough that got through Kay nodded quickly.  If either of them were going to get to what they wanted, they needed to get the new girl first... and make sure she didn't get back into the ring when they pushed her out, it was either them as toys or the amazon.   Panting hotly, she scrambled up to her feet to actually help her rival.

Offline HeyCassandra

« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2018, 03:07:57 AM »
Mae looked over at Leanne as it seemed the woman's two lovers were getting their act together, at least on a rudimentary level when it comes to trying to handle the tall blonde.   The fact that Leanne's nails were digging into the armrest some told her that her friend was more than bit wrapped up by the events unfolding in the ring before them.  Her fingers slipped over Leanne's in a hope to calm her.

"There is still time for them to screw it up..."

"I know.  I know.  I just know what I want."

"But we don't always get what we want."

"I do."

"Really now..."

----

Heather was more than happy with how things had played out so far.  The tall amazon who had been blocking her view a bit was now in the ring, her fingers were stroking her husband Marcus softly through his pants as she watched and cheered out.  Perhaps if she was lucky, the one of the three would end up back where she was and...  no, she couldn't get that lucky.   Her attempts to restrain her excitement though did nothing to dull her enthusiasm in cheering on the fight rolling in the ring.

----

Across the ring from Heather, Emily was nearly at the edge of her seat as she watched Remmy trading shots with and batting about Cassandra and Kaylee.   The part that made her excited to say the least was that while the two smaller women were getting the worst of each exchange they traded with the tall blonde, she was still getting more abuse collectively.   Her hand slipped over her chest as she collected herself, biting her lip as finally one of the two, the brunette, managed to get a shot in at the back of Remmy's knees and she dropped like a rock to her knees in time for a rather rough uppercut from the redhead straight to that full and ample chest, folding her back over her legs in a rather compromising position.

----

"H... how?!"

Remmy was on her back, painfully folded over her legs as she scrambled and tried to some sense to her.  The shock wore off quickly but it was not fast enough as she blinked and looked up at the two women who had just dropped her like this.   She groaned and tried to get up but she quickly was driven back down onto her back by a harsh foot between her breasts.  Cassandra was panting so very raggedly as she looked over at Kaylee.  This made Remmy swallow deeply as she felt Kaylee's fingers grabbed her ankles and dragged her open, exposing her to so many in the audience and more importantly, vulnerable to say the least.  Her head shook in desperation as she arched and tried to twist free.

----

"Try to make her submit!"   Cassy barked over at Kaylee as she struggled to keep her foot on the tall blonde.  Those fingers wrapping around her leg made it difficult to say the very least to try and hold Remmy down.  "Fast!  Come on!"

"Shut up you fucking dye job bitch!  I know!"   Kaylee barked back as she finally managed to get the leggy blonde opened up enough and her foot came down quick on that smoothly shaved mound.   She pulled hard on those legs and it almost ruined Cass's balance but it didn't matter as she ground hard with the ball of her foot on that sensitive little nub.   The fact that Remmy's voice was howling out deeply and her body thrashed out told the two that they actually were having an effect on the blonde.

The two looked at each other as they tried to keep their abuse up, knowing they would soon have to be back on each other, pausing for just a second as their eyes locked.  That second of hesitation though did see Remmy in her desperation, pull her legs from Kaylee's grip.  Kaylee scrambled to try and lean forward, to grab again for those legs but she quickly found herself getting a rough kick from both of those legs deep into her belly and the brunette fell roughly back onto her back again.   The roar of the crowd filling her ears completely as she swallowed, hoping to get a bit of air as she rolled onto her side, leaving Cass alone with the wounded Rem.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2018, 11:12:59 AM by HeyCassandra »

Offline HeyCassandra

« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2018, 12:34:30 PM »
Leanne slipped out of her chair and felt Mae's fingers slide over her arm as she pulled away.  It wasn't like she was stopping her but she did hear Mae's voice telling her to be careful.   It was not like she didn't have a plan after all, right?   The crowd was excited, sensing blood in the water so to speak and it was tough for her to push through the crowd to get close to the ring.   Kaylee was still down, trying to recover from the way Remmy's feet had slammed her stomach and solar plexus so completely.  Cassy was struggling to control Remmy on the canvas, both of them grappling each other as the redhead's foot was kicking at the blonde who's legs she was struggling to hold tight to her as Remmy, so close together that Leanne was sure that Cass was trying to scissor the amazon.  Perhaps she was...  she couldn't hear the sounds the two made as they struggled over the roar of the crowd.

Rules were rules though and she couldn't reach into the ring.  She wanted to, so very badly but she smiled a bit.  Kaylee was there, not far from a corner post as Leanne called out to her, hoping to catch her ear.

"Kaylee!  Kaylee!  It's me.  Leanne!   Come on her, come over to me!  Get up!"

----

She hurt all over, her lungs burning as she tried to get her senses back to her.   One of her arms had slipped out of instinct under her chest, holding herself in a way that she felt humiliated over as the realization set in.  She heard though Leanne's voice and she perked up just a hair.   She had actually come to the front, she was encouraging her!   Of course!   She was hers after all, right?  The reason she got into the ring.   She pushed herself up just enough to reach a hand out to Leanne.

----

Cassy was tiring and quick but it looked like with that split lip and the way that Remmy was struggling to keep up her attempts to break free as rough as they were, so was the blonde.   She let herself look back at Kaylee, wondering if she was out of it or if she was going to get back into this.  Just at the wrong time too.

"Stop that you dumb cxnt!"

Just in time to see the dazed Kaylee's hand touch Leanne's.

"You bitch!"  She stomped as hard as she could into Remmy's chin, snapping the blonde's head back, dazing her badly.

----

"Did she just?   That whore!"

Mae was actually getting a bit excited as it seemed Leanne used her own closeness to the two in the ring to convince them to let her join into the fight.  The rules stated after all that if one of the women in the ring touched a woman outside it and they were not out of the ring for 10 seconds, the touched girl was allowed to join.   Sitting back in her seat, she bit her finger as she wondered how long it would take for Leanne to join the fight...  or if Kaylee even realized she did it.

Offline HeyCassandra

« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2018, 02:20:10 AM »
Remmy was barely moving as Cass hissed in frustration.   One more hard stomp into the blonde cemented her state.   The redhead knew she had to move quickly as she saw how Kaylee was still slow to recover.

"Damn, this muscled bitch weighs too much..."

Her fingers were wrapped around one of Remmy's ankles.  Arms stretched behind the amazon, she dragged her as best as she could manage.  It would be easier if Kaylee was on her feet but after that little move of hers...  With a mighty gunt of a pull, she tried to do her best to give Remmy a toss out of the ring, hoping she will stay out of it for the full ten count.   The crowd was drowning out the weak moans that Remmy was making and her straining in terms of dragging the tall and fit woman made it easy to miss her eyes fluttering.

-----

Emily leaned forward and tapped on Leanne's shoulder.   There was a confident little grin that was given back to her.

"You getting in the ring?  She did tag you, "

"Give me a moment... I am not required to do so immediately after all and I do have till the last loser is tossed out of the ring."

"Heartless bitch but a smart one."

----

Marcus was eager to get out of his seat and the closer that Cassandra managed to get Remmy to the edge, the more Heather pulled her hand off his leg.

"Try not to exhaust yourself too quickly love..."  she whispered to him as was nearly besides himself.  "Remember...  full 10 count.  I don't need you being kicked out for jumping the gun, would take the fun out of coming here with you."

He knew it would not stop his wife from coming even if he was kicked out... not that he was in the right place to be the first person to put a hand on Remmy if Cassandra managed to get her out of the ring.

----

Kaylee finally managed to get her breath back enough to get back onto her feet and saw the struggle between Cassandra and Remmy at the edge of the ring.  The tall amazon was starting to come to and had grabbed onto the ring's apron, holding on for dear life as her head hung over the edge, her back arching ever so powerfully and those golden locks spilling out of the ring towards the floor.     That long leg was weaking kicking, digging into Cassy's side while she was trying to kick and lift her leg enough to dump her out.

Cassy sure looked good with that leg wedged between her breasts and being hammered by those kicks, Kay thought as she slipped closer.   Those strain filled groans helped to add to the image as Cass turned to look at her for a moment.

"Come on!  If we don't subdue her before she's out... we will just have more coming in!  HELP ME!"

'Shit, the bitch was right' is all Kaylee could think about as her chest still hurt from that kick she took.  Her whole body ached from the beating that both Cass and this new woman have given her.   It even looked like the blonde was going to actually break free from Cass if she wasn't fast enough.   Hell no she wasn't going to let that happen.

The kick to the small of Remmy's back would have made a football player proud.  Though Cassandra lost control of Remmy's foot, the cry of pain and the way that she rolled over onto her back told the two women that it had done a good job.   Arms draped out of the ring, her head hanging out with it, that full and enviable chest of hers pressed under her, Remmy did not seem to be moving much as both Kaylee and Cassandra looked at each other.

"That was mean..."  Cass said with a sarcastic grin as she went for one foot.

"Yeah...  yeah it was."  Kaylee failed to say without a single chuckle passing her lips, her finges finding that other leg.

"Bitch..."

"The better one of the three here."

"And soon two...  now shut up and push."

The two gave the badly stunned blonde a rather eager push, tossing the amazon out of the ring and rather uncerimoniously dumping her into the laps of a couple rather excited onlookers.  Already a few were getting in a quick couple of fondles and caresses, testing and teasing Remmy as the crowd started their count.

----

Mae's voice was just as loud as the rest of the crowd, joining in on the way they blended it all together.  It didn't help that they were all being guided by a display screen hanging over the ring to keep them all in sync.   She wasn't sure which part of this was getting her more worked up, watching those two possibly beating the blonde amazon who did tickler her fancy or the fact that there was still that surprise in the works.

"ONE....  TWO..."

She didn't care, she had her own ideas of what might come.  After all, she did enjoy watching confident women getting humbled.

-----

Unlike most of the rest of the crowd, there was one who was not rooting for the two in the ring or for the amazon in her lap.  No, she wanted to see Remmy get up, climb back into that ring...  if only because she was sure she could take the two women still in the ring and she could only do that if this battered bitch in her lap would get up!

"Come on you whore!"

The count was ringing in her ears just as much as it was deafening the room, climbing past three, four, and five as her fingers slipped over, trying to shake Remmy awake.

"Of course, the amazon with no tan lines is out cold in my lap, couldn't get the spirited two earlier..."

Ashley cursed to herself as she looked at the crowd who was surrounding her, their hands brushing over and past her to get a few eager tastes of the woman in her lap, trapped under that slightly moving weight.

"Watch it!"  She hissed as one groped her on accident instead and even felt Remmy's hand sliding over to try and push herself out of the raven haired woman's lap.

"Not fast enough woman, come on!  Come on!"  She encouraged as she arched herself, the count every climbing.   She just heard eight called out by the crowd.   There was one place she knew she didn't want to be and that was at the dead center of the orgy that was about to take place when ten happened and instead of fight like she wanted, she pushed Remmy off her.   The amazon rolled from her head on Ashley's chest onto her back, splayed out, that majestic chest of her's rising and falling, eyes just barely starting to focus, realization starting to set in on where she even was.

"Arrogant bitch..."  She cursed her luck as the count hit nine.  "Just now going to try to sit up?   Just stay down!"  She yelled out towards the woman at her feet.

The ten count was finished and Ashley rather dismissively moved to sit in a just recently vacated seat as she could hear the cries of dispair and defeat come from Remmy's lips as the crowd descended on their first victim.

"Fights still young... "  she said with a grin, her eyes on the two women who were still in it.   After all, it isn't over till there is just one left.  The losers never interested her anyways and that is all that Remmy was to her now, a loser.

----

Cassandra and Kaylee had moved part when they finally dumped Remmy from the ring and the count started but even they were a bit caught off guard with how eager the crowd was, how fast the crowd set to the task of making the blonde into their toy.   Lips, fingers, toys, and more set to work on making sure that she would be busy for a good while to come.   Both of them knew it could be hours, they had taken part in the audience side before but it was different when you were the ones up in the ring, trying to collect your breath and watching.   A glance was shared by the two when some of the crowd not immediately involved with the degrading that was just getting started of Remmy yelled out for them to get back into the fight.

Offline Aleena

« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2018, 08:40:25 AM »
Excellent story love.   Looking forward to seeing where you take it from here

Offline HeyCassandra

« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2018, 02:45:24 PM »
Kaylee didn't have much time to watch what was happening outside the ring, her curiosity being broken by a rather harsh punch across her cheek from Cassandra.  Stumbling, she backed quickly away from the edge the two of them were standing near but she did not hesitate to return Cass' affection with a rather harsh shot of her own in under the redhead's chest.   The sharp cheer from the audience masked the little gasps of pain the two were drawing out of each other as they traded shots.   For a few seconds, it was almost like a boxing match between the two... which did quickly come to favor Cass's training more than Kay's.  Realizing again that she was walking into a trap, the brunette grabbed Cass's shoulders just after taking a glancing shot at her side and bent Cass over just long enough to get a knee up into her chest.   That howl of pain was real, seeing that breast mushrooming out around the knee was a sight caught mostly by those with seats to the side.

It was obvious the two were going to wreck each other before too long.

----

Emily's attention was split.  The fight was engaging but the fact that she knew she was standing next to another potential fighter kept drawing her eyes back to the blonde woman.  Her hand slipped up to tease over the laces holding Leanne's top on, tugging at them.   The fact that she wasn't being stopped and even caught a smile did help encourage her.  The fact that her fingers jumped, tugging the bow loose just as Kaylee had taken a rather powerful cross to her chest, sending the brunette again stumbling did betray that she was trying to stay focused on the main action.   Leanne's hand slipped over Emily's as she leaned in close.

"Go ahead, finish with what you started...  going to need it off soon anyway at this rate.  If you are good..."

Em's lips cut off Leanne's words, eager to just finish the work she had accidentally started.

----

Mae watched this little display as she slipped up through the crowd.  With so many either watching and cheering on the main fight in the ring and enough others crowding around the first victim of the night, it was not difficult for her to creep up onto Leanne.   The muffled moans and struggles of the beaten amazon were music to her ears, seeming someone had already managed to fill that mouth, the arch of that back rather alluring as the crowd indulged themselves.  As much as she would have been front and center on almost any other night to have her turn on Remmy, tonight it was more important to have a more direct hand in things.   It was just as Emily's hands managed to get Leanne's laced up top off, the elegant bit of fabric falling to the floor, that she managed to finally get up close. 

It seemed Leanne was melting into that kiss, ignoring the fact that two women were destroying each other over her.  She didn't see how Kaylee had been driven to her knees by a rather painful uppercut straight in under her chest by a desperate Cassandra.   The blonde didn't see how Kaylee drove her fist up between the redhead's legs as Cass came in for the kill.   No, she was too enthralled by the fact that some random woman had decided to kiss and strip her.  Needless to say, Mae watching this carefully as she let her fingers slide to Leanne's hips, roughly undoing that tight skirt that she wore, popping the button free that held it in place.  The hot moan that Leanne gave as she was stripped by new hands showed Mae just where Leanne's loyalties lay.

Emily's eyes fluttered in the kiss and saw the elegant purple haired seductress just after her fingers brushed over Mae's, alerting her to the new arrival.  That moment of euphoria she was sharing with Leanne felt good as the two of them made sure that the last bit of delicate fabric was stripped off.  Em didn't mind at all, rolling with the flow of things was her MO but then she was shocked as Leanne was pulled away from her lips.  The little gasp that Leanne gave betrayed that she was just as surprised at what was happening as Emily was.

"I think our star needs to get on stage..."  was hissed into the blonde's ear.

----

The corner judges, a group of rather interesting women, obviously the bigger and tougher types of figures in this arena, watched carefully.  They made note of who was allowed in and would move to prevent unallowed entries.  Two of them who could see what was transpiring in the crowd cast glances at each other.   Were they going to allow it?  A subtle little nod from one to the other spoke volumes and the smile in return meant that they weren't going to get involved.

----

Kaylee was raggedly panting, her head was swimming after the exchange that Cassandra had been giving her.   Only that low blow to her mound had saved Kaylee from being knocked out completely and she forced herself to get back up while Cass tried to recover herself from the blow.   It was hard with her ringing ears to pick out the fact that Leanne's struggling cries were mixing in the cheers, moans, and other sounds filling the ring.   She was looking the wrong way to see Mae rather skillfully shoving Leanne against the ring edge and with a smooth motion like a practiced wrestler, scooping her up onto her shoulders and tossing the reason why they were fighting into the ring.   The only reason she even put two and two together was that the crowd both grew quiet for a moment and then exploded into excitement at this, enough to make her turn around and see Leanne on her hands and knees, head hung as she was collecting herself.

"Oh fuck..."  she hissed to herself.   She suddenly had realized what Cassandra had been trying to tell her earlier.

Being fresh, Leanne's shock at this did not last long and she was quickly on her feet.   Instead of the look of confusion and fear that she had expected to see on her love's face, it was something far different as Leanne came across the ring towards her.   She recognized it well, it was the same look of lust and determination that both she and Cassandra had been sharing both in the ring and before it.   Scrambling, Kaylee tried to get up to her feet just in time to feel a harsh kick into her midsection, nearly putting her on her back, whimpering painfully as she was splayed out.

----

'Saving you...' she thought as she looked at her girlfriend completely exposed on her back, her chest raggedly raising and lowering in pain.   Leanne admired her work and the work that Cassandra had done to her, the bruises across those sleek curves adding a fine detail to what was otherwise a perfect body.  At least in her eyes.  The tiny trail of red at the corner of her painted lips only added to the view.  Sadly for her, she wouldn't get much time to admire the handiwork as a rather aggressive redhead got herself back into the fight.

By getting back into the fight, I mean more a rather forceful body tackle that drove Leanne rather painfully onto her side with Cassandra on top.  A hard cross across those cheeks and a push pinned Leanne's shoulders to the canvas as Cass moved to mount her.  Looking up at the woman she had so wonderfully manipulated, she saw that mix of confusion, anger, and desire on the redhead's face.

"Back on top?"  She said with a cocky little laugh.

"Shut up!"  Leanne could hear the hurt in Cassandra's voice.

Did Cassandra finally figure it all out?   Leanne was the smallest of the three women, lacking the raw strength that Cassy had or the endurance that Kaylee possessed.  More sleek and alluring that the more traditional fighter builds of the other two, she looked almost cute when compared to them.  It was always her favorite tool...  never mind being more flexible than those two.   The fact that Cassandra was hesitating to follow up her tackle and punch gave her just enough room to act.  Better to make use of those misplaced emotions when possible.

A quick buck of her body pushed Cassandra up, her legs quickly pulling tight to her just long enough to bury them both deep into Cassy's battered stomach.  'Going to have to thank Kay later for softening her up' crossed her mind as she pushed as hard as she could, the redhead falling back raggedly.

----

Emily grinned as she leaned up against Mae.  The purple haired seductress didn't push the girl away but she did resist any attempt by her to fondle or tease too intently.   The fact that Mae's hand did slip around her hip to help hold her close though did at least make Emily give a little wiggle of excitement.  She at least had someone fun to watch the rest of the fight with.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2018, 02:49:21 PM by HeyCassandra »