News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Aubrey Plaza vs Camilla Luddington

• 1 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
Aubrey Plaza vs Camilla Luddington
« on: April 24, 2018, 06:40:22 PM »
(Story took place in 2016)

{alt}
{alt}

Aubrey Plaza was talking to a few people and Camilla Luddington walked over and interrupted.  “I was one of the five who wanted to fight Janet back then did you know that?”

“Do I care”

“You should because my desire  to fight her has been replaced by my desire to fight you!”

Aubrey looked into Camilla’s eyes and stepped forward and Camilla stepped up “Why is that?”

“I think you’re a bigger challenge.”  She wasn’t joking, she had been saying that for a while.  She watched Aubrey beat up on Janet and heard how vicious and even the rematch was.  “I watched the first and you took it to her the same way I would have but I wouldn’t have gotten tired.  The second you learned but lost, you have been just about unstoppable since and I want the bigger challenge.”

Aubrey loved the fact people knew she was better than Janet but also wanted to teach this bitch a lesson on who to pick a fight with“Let’s go somewhere.” 

“Ladies they set something up.”

“Oh really you just happened to set something up like …”

“Like, I told them I’m going to come over here and challenge you to a catfight and you would accept.”

“I’m going to say this once and it’s your one chance to not fight me.  Because once we go in wherever you say we’re fighting that’s it.”

“I quite frankly won’t be…”

“Shut up and let me finish.”  With that the crowd was starting to form around them.

“Finish then because I am not walking away from you until you are begging me to walk away.”

There was a silence between the two and tension built “I hate your country mate Janet and will fight every fight as if I’m fighting her and …”

Camilla had enough and got her arms around Aubrey’s neck and the two went into a dessert table “I’m not Janet but like her I’ll beat you up.”

Aubrey kept kicking her legs upwards and once she knew she had enough momentum she bridged up and the two went off the table.  “I’m going to enjoy this” she said after getting up to her knees and hitting a double ax handle to Camilla’s back

“You like your body bitch cause the world’s going to see it.”  Camilla felt her shirt get grabbed so she pushed her head wherever she felt the strength coming from hitting a head butt to the stomach.  She then threw her head up and the back of her head hit the bottom of Aubrey’s jaw sending her to the ground

Camilla leaped and splashed Aubrey Plaza she then got up on her knees and was astride Aubrey’s waist “You are a bitch.”  She grabbed Aubrey’s blouse and ripped it open “Now the world will see your body.”

When the shirt ripped open Aubrey lifted her hips and threw Camilla off her position.  She quickly jumped on Camilla’s back slamming her a second time to the floor “I don’t care if they see my body, after what that whore Janet did I don’t care anymore.”

Aubrey was referring to their second fight where both women ended up nude tore at every inch of the others body and the end she was so close to beating Janet only to end up in a full nelson.  Janet slammed her into the glass over and over again, her naked body being beaten down in front of her friends.  She saw Amy Poehler crying it felt like those tears were on her beaten tits.  Some days when she was topless she could feel Amy’s tears on her bare breasts.  She swore each time to find a way to make Janet feel something similar.

“Janet … Janet… Janet… She is not me, not as famous not as anything.”

Camilla lifted her ass and put her knees under and flipped Aubrey off her then leaped and hit her tricep into the back of Aubrey’s head.  Camilla spun and got on Aubrey’s back and started to wipe the floor with Aubrey’s face.

“Hey crowd, I don’t care if you see my body either but I’ll show you after I beat this bitch.”

She brought Aubrey up to her feet and threw her at the wall.  Aubrey bounced off and got slapped in the face and fell back to the wall where Camilla grabbed her ripped open blouse and hauled it down to her elbows.  Camilla then put her forearm on Aubrey’s chest and put her weight behind a body punch.

“I’ve got a secret for you, you are better than Janet but I’m better than you.”

Aubrey pushed the elbow and hit a backhanded punch followed by a slap to Camilla’s ear putting her down.  She grabbed at Camilla’s hair “The more I got in shape the more she feared fighting me… You should as well and I’ll show why she’s right to fear me by beating a woman built like us.”

Camilla hit an elbow to the stomach and flipped Aubrey over then got kicked in the head.  Both got up with a smile on their face

They lunged at each other after putting their hands up for a second like they were about to box.  Instead they had hands in hair and Aubrey slammed Camilla into the wall. Camilla hit her knee into the inside of Aubrey’s and turned her around and slammed her into the wall.  Aubrey tried to push back but Camilla shifted her hips and threw Aubrey back over the table.

“Get it yet!”

Camilla got atop the table and waited for Aubrey who was removing the rest of her shirt to start to get up then jumped off but was hit with a stomach punch

“Oh I got it… You’re a challenge maybe just as much as Janet but bitch I fight all my fights like I’m fighting Janet until I prove to the world I’m better than her at this as I’m better than her at everything else”

Aubrey twisted her shirt and whipped Camilla with it twice.  She then retwisted it the shirt and threw it Camilla’s head.  She wanted to choke Camilla but the shirt was caught and pulled away.  Camilla was on her knees

Camilla fighting it got up to one knee and was up to her feet when she twisted around to face Aubrey.  Aubrey had her own shirt twisted around her wrists and said “Oh Fuck”

Camilla Luddington slammed a right hand into Aubrey’s nose putting Plaza down to her ass.

“Yeah bitch.”  Camilla was getting oohs and aahs at what she just did.  She wanted more of it but fought that urge to take her top off.  If she did that her  face would be covered and Aubrey would have a free shot.

Instead she waited for Aubrey to start getting up.  Aubrey’s hands went flat to the ground which was what Camilla was watching for and she dove down slapped Aubrey down to the ground.  Camilla was now astride Aubrey’s stomach and slapped her two more times then grabbed Aubrey by the hair and slammed her head to the ground.

Offline Interac

• God Member
Re: Aubrey Plaza vs Camilla Luddington
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2018, 06:41:20 PM »

Camilla sat up and looked around at all who were impressed with her.  After losing to Eliza Dushku people didn’t think she would ever fight again but she always wanted to test Aubrey.  She was the Aubrey Plaza style fighter before Aubrey bitched out Janet.  She was stronger than Aubrey and more talented.

Camilla took off he top and tried to choke Aubrey with it but Aubrey got both her hands between Camilla’s and kept the shirt away from her throat.  Aubrey began to twist at the shirt and was able to leverage Camilla off of her

They were up and Aubrey lifted Camilla up and threw her on a table then hit a elbow to the stomach went for a second but Camilla kicked Aubrey in the tits.

Aubrey stumbled back a few steps and Camilla got off the table went for a slap but it was blocked.  Aubrey went for a slap but Camilla blocked that now each woman had the others left arm caught at the forearm.  Camilla dug her nails into Aubreys flesh which got the respite response from Aubrey

Nails going up and down on the other arm the two women with similar fighting styles stared at each other and a tear formed in Aubrey’s eye first but before Camilla could say anything Aubrey kicked at her ankle

Camilla kicked Aubrey and the two went around in a circle kicking at the others ankle while digging at the arm.  Camilla went for a knee but ended up on her ass as her inside ankle got kicked.  Aubrey arm was released and she scratched with both hands at one arm then kicked Camilla in the chest.

Aubrey jumped over Camilla’s legs and hit a elbow to the chest then put her hand on Camilla’s face and pushed down.  Camilla’s head hit hard to the floor and Aubrey rolled forward her sweaty stomach on Camilla’s face smothering the Brit.

Aubrey glanced up and smiled.  She had the urge to do this for a while and it was one of the things she thought she’d do to Janet as they always found themselves body to body.   Janet fucking Montgomery, if this was Janet she’d be attacking a tit so what way to finish the fight.  A hand went under the bra but Aubrey was feeling uncomfortable and had trouble digging into the tit

Camilla pushed at Aubrey’s ribs and pulled her head out.  Her tongue was out and she got up to her knees “Did you lick my belly button?”  Aubrey asked on her hands and knees looking at Camilla.

Camilla slapped her down “You fight me like I’m Janet when all I want is you.  You’re the best and I’m going to beat Aubrey Plaza whatever way I have to”

Camilla was on Aubreys back and unclasped the bra of Aubrey Plaza then realized her tit was out of the bra..  Camilla smiled at everyone but then felt Aubrey reach up grab her hair and flip her over.  Camilla quickly rolled away and got up but was immediately pushed into a wall by Aubrey Plaza

“You think you’re winning this.”

Camilla gave both tits of Aubrey Plaza a squeeze then turned her and slammed Aubrey into the wall and pulled the bra off Aubrey and threw it away “Beat the best and become the best”

Aubrey threw her head forward and got Camilla between the eyes “Then what you go after Janet.  That’s mine and I will not go behind anyone to get at her..”

Aubrey grabbed Camilla by the wrist and swung her at the wall.  Camilla hit with a hard thud then Aubrey ripped her bra off.  “You hear me Camilla you will not fight Janet before me.”  Aubrey then gave Camilla’s tits a twist

Camilla was almost crying and felt some relief for a moment but it was just so Aubrey could tear her bra off then Aubrey’s fingers dug in again.  “Janet Montgomery is MINE!  I will be the woman who destroys her.”
Camilla opened her eyes and could see the maniacal look in Aubreys.  A large part of her told her she should just quit but this was something she wanted and to lose to a tit claw.  No she wanted Aubrey Plaza and this was Aubrey plaza it was time to prove she had gotten better after her losses to Nina Dobrev and Eliza Dushku.  This was a fight she said she wanted and to quit once the fight got truly difficult was not an option

So Camilla spit in Aubrey’s face “I DON’T” CARE ABOUT JANET”  Aubrey had let Camilla go and backed away to wipe the spit from her eye.  Camilla grabbed Aubrey by the back of the neck with her left hand and began hitting right punches to the stomach “I CARE ABOUT BEATING YOU.”

Camilla swung Aubrey into the wall and Plaza bounced off with a big right hand which had Camilla struggling to stand up.  Her legs widened and she put her arm out trying to stand up, Camilla was willing herself to not fall

Aubrey almost went down from the follow through of her punch but stayed afoot.  Hair in front of Aubreys face she could only stare incredulously at Camilla who didn’t fall but did challenge Aubrey to bring more.

Aubrey slapped Camilla but got slapped back “You really do want me don’t you.”

Aubrey tried for a slap but it was blocked and Camilla hit two slaps “You’re better than her and”

Camilla went for a third but that was blocked and Aubrey came up with a knee between the legs.  Camilla nearly dropped but she was so close to winning and tried to will herself only to get her back scratched at.

Aubrey snuck behind Camilla and grabbed her by back of the hair and pants then threw her into the wall.  Luddington hit hard and was not prepared for that.  Aubrey hands on her knees looked at a hurting Camilla Luddington and smiled.  She was tested in this fight but it was basically over now.

Aubrey grabbed Camilla by the arm and turned her around.  Aubrey  hit one of her trademark Stomach punches and the feeling of Camilla’s spit on her shoulder meant she hit her exactly where the punch was meant.  Aubrey scratched Camilla from the neck down to the belly button with both hands her pinkies getting the tits of Camilla Luddington.  Camilla screamed and Aubrey hit another stomach punch which had Camilla lean on her

Aubrey Plaza got her arms around Camilla Luddington’s ribs and bear hugged her.  Aubrey’s winning tits destroying Camilla’s losing tits, her winning arms crushing the ribs of the loser Camilla Luddington.  “Give up or pass out.”

She gave it an extra squeeze and the British woman built just like the woman she most desired to fight had whispered “Mercy please.”

Aubrey threw her to the ground an stood over Camilla and flexed.  No one actually heard Camilla quit though and she looked down at Camilla and thought about her previous fight with Abigail.  Finished it with slamming her face to the ground, how sweet that would be to do to janet… Hit the bitches face to the ground show it to people and repeat.  Let everyone know how bad she beat someone.

Aubrey sat on Camilla’s back and shouted “Time for the big finish… So folks who know Janet make sure you tell her this is her future.”

She lifted Camilla’s head up “If you know Janet send this to her.”  She slammed Camilla’s head down once lifted it up and looked at each camera “Janet you will fight me again and when you do this is your future”  Aubrey hit Camilla’s head down twice more lifted it up again but there was no fight left so she let Camilla Luddington drop

“I will prove you right Camilla when I beat the hell out of Janet Montgomery!”

“You got to get behind Rose Leslie”  Someone shouted and all Aubrey could do was scowl because that person was likely right

(Coming Up:  Sarah Butler vs Teresa Palmer; Jenna Dewan vs Jessica Lowndes; Janet Montgomery vs Marie Avgeropolous)