News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Me and you

• 3 Replies
Me and you
« on: May 15, 2018, 08:30:56 PM »
So I was thinking we are all well aware of clique wars and his wonderfully delicious they are. But I was thinking what if we had a string of open challenges and a welcome. Sort of like this...

Me:
The type of girl who needs competition. The type of woman who thrives when around like-minded individuals. Whose energy sparks when tangled with another. Whose soul burns as our sweat acts as glue to our bodies. Whose lips curse and groan as we touch each other’s wills and bodies. A pint-sized amazon who loves meeting and testing skills with others. Whose Cheerful and flirty demeanor disappears as the physical or figurative bell rings. I desire women of all shapes and sizes who aren’t supers or jobbers. A lady who can chat - and a cat who can act. Someone who recognizes the poetry and passion in a fight along with the physical test. Someone whose English and writing skills are clear. .Are you her? Respond here or shoot me a message. :)
« Last Edit: May 15, 2018, 09:00:59 PM by 💋Short, Fit & Feisty💋 »
I'm dangerous. I'm hawt AF. I'm Willow. C'mere, let's have some fun.

Offline wrestlefunj

• God Member
Re: Me and you
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2018, 06:32:23 AM »
Both fiesty and brooke have shared their concept of the what most important aspects of good cyber match should be. The desire to explore with an opponent themselves and make sure everyone has FUN.  Well done ladies

Janey

diane121

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2018, 02:13:46 PM »
So I was thinking we are all well aware of clique wars and his wonderfully delicious they are. But I was thinking what if we had a string of open challenges and a welcome. Sort of like this...

I am the catfight you have been looking for. Very well discriptive and thought out sends will keep you wanting more. You’ll be begging me to pull your hair (cyber fight) just to read the next send. Contact me to fight fcf...Diane121
Trillian...Dirtydi
Email....pullithard121@yahoo.com
I’ll be waiting by the conference room door

Me:
The type of girl who needs competition. The type of woman who thrives when around like-minded individuals. Whose energy sparks when tangled with another. Whose soul burns as our sweat acts as glue to our bodies. Whose lips curse and groan as we touch each other’s wills and bodies. A pint-sized amazon who loves meeting and testing skills with others. Whose Cheerful and flirty demeanor disappears as the physical or figurative bell rings. I desire women of all shapes and sizes who aren’t supers or jobbers. A lady who can chat - and a cat who can act. Someone who recognizes the poetry and passion in a fight along with the physical test. Someone whose English and writing skills are clear. .Are you her? Respond here or shoot me a message. :)

Offline Il Re

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2022, 01:59:21 PM »
Eccomi