News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Ash vs Lisa - Never ending rivalry

• 4 Replies

Offline FeistyAsh

Ash vs Lisa - Never ending rivalry
« on: November 06, 2023, 07:10:16 PM »
Me and Lisa (https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=83152) fight for our Boss Jason ;)

Lisa
6 years,  I worked for six years in that company and climbed all the ladders I could climb in the legal department. I became tax and legal director before turning 30, making me closer to my goals. But also closer to him . Jason.
I fell in love without him as soon as I became his employee .
I loved being under him. So to speak. And I got to see him every week for board meetings. And I know I don't leave him indifferent,  he looked at my cleavage often, which I liked for once.
He invited me to his boat this weekend.  Should I go? I was from à conservative family, and did not have much expérience with men. As a teen I blew up steam catfighting rival's in the clock room, arguing about who had the best tits.
Fuck it, let's go!
I arrived at the port, and found the boat. That is when I saw you!

Ash
In my final year of law degree, I was recruited by one of the finest and elite Law firm in the world! I was on cloud nine back then. Even though I was average in my studies and there were many who scored way better, only I was still recruited from my college in this Law firm. Sure, it was weird and even I was shocked. I heard whispers that I was recruited only because of my gorgeous looks and  in particular, my 32DDs but who the hell cares when I had the Biggest payroll in the college so far!

Talking about Big things, let me introduce our Firm owner and my Boss, Jason Luv!  Call it infatuation at first sight from my point of view but I would be crazy to even think I had a chance of us getting together, forget a date, even.

Yeah sure, I saw him everyday at work, in meetings or accompanying him to the courts with an army of lawyers just like me but he never looked at me like the way I wanted him to. Even in the shortest black skirt and bra less white shirt couldn't get any attention from him! Nothing has changed since last 6 years when one fine day he calls me to his office and invited or rather ordered me to his Yacht inaugural run! I was raging like a live wire because if he wanted, he could have sent an email to everyone but he only asked me, in person!

I was so convinced that it's a date so I packed my bags 'accordingly' and showed up at the port.

"Lisa????"

I paused.

"What a surprise! What are you doing here??"

I say with an apparent fake smile.

Lisa
"Ash?"

I tried to be open minded,  but every time I saw her, in skimpy attire, only one word came to my mind : "SLUT".

She was a decent lawyer,  although not particularly hardworking or ambitious. She used her looks to get ahead, but then so did I. We have to use the tools at our disposal in a man's world.

She had the worse influence on le though.

As director I had access to all share file at the firm. That's when I discovered a file titled DD edited by the men. I clicked on it and saw the most shocking thing. The guys had prepared an excel sheet ranking the girls of the office by face, boobs, ass, and legs. Ash was consistently at the top and I was... second. It was misogynistic, obejctifying women. And yet, all I wanted was to be at the top, just like in high school. The next day, I wore a shirt and no bras. You could almost see my nipple. I also wore the tightest trousers. In the evening, Ashe and I were tied at the top in all categories.  Men are so predictable.  Yet I still felt threatened.

When you arrived, shattering my expectation of seeing my boss alone, I returned the fake smile. "Ash, how are you!" I asked hugging you, for a longer time than what is considered proper. We were wearing only bras and shirts so I struggled to properly feel the firmness of your breasts.  I have the best tits right? "Are the other's coming as well I inquired?" "No only us three, a male voice responded behind me".

Ash
I know Lisa ever since I joined the Firm. She too was a Lawyer but from a different and a better College. We don't really gel well so I try to keep my distance. But since we know each other since like forever, we understand each others cues and certainly she understood my fake smile!

While I was wearing a short and racy sundress, she was wearing an ivory shirt with no bra to my shock! I mean if not for the shirt, her tits would pop open! I thought to myself, that's weird and new but I didn't say anything.

While we both come from middle class families, we are not millennials but I have a wannabe GenZ attitude while she is so old school! But today, I'm shocked to my guts, I had never seen her dressed up so vulgar, I mean her penny sized nipples were showing up under her shirt for crying out loud! Forget GenZ, she wanted to look GenZ ultra!

Anywho, we both spread our arms to hug each other.

I say,"Oh cmon babe, there is absolutely no need to do formalities!" while her juicy and slightly bigger tits rub against mine.

While Lisa looked ravishing but I'm not lame enough to say it to her face, I mean cmon!

I wanted to respond to her question but I saw our Boss behind Lisa's back. I let go Lisa to greet my Boss Jason! I shook his hand first while Lisa turned around to do the same.

Lisa
He hugged us both at the same time, pressing our bodies against his large chest. Fuck I had been waiting for that for so long! I was sad I had to share his body with you, a slut, half naked half the time.
What can I feel against my thigh ? Is that an erection? I am such a lucky girl, well, if I can manage to get rid of that slut.

Jason takes our hands and we climb on the boat. As he takes the helm and we watch as the shores disappear, I glance at your body. Are you hotter?
Jason turns to us, " why don't you go on the upper deck and change unto something more comfortable?, we are quite far, no one should see you."

Ash
Suddenly, our Boss Jason, out of nowhere, spread his arms wide and tightly embraced the both of us! Me and Lisa, almost disappeared into Jason's towering and large body. While I was a bit surprised by his sudden hug, I saw Lisa close her eyes with a wide grin across her lips, enjoying the moment! And at this moment, I realize that Lisa is my competition! But I'm strictly a one woman-man and I must throw this cxnt Lisa out from coming between me and Jason! Period.

After a brief moment, Jason grabbed our hands while we both have trolley bags and all of us got into the boat. I'm not liking where this is going already! But I calmed myself down and decided to go with the flow and wait for an opportunity to make Lisa the cxnt look bad in front of Jason!

Jason asked us to move to the upper deck and to change into something more comfortable.

While we both nodded.

I said to him, "LOL Boss, I don't mind even if someone sees me naked, I'm confident of my toned body."

I wink at him, making sure Lisa sees it!

He smiled and replied, "Jason, just call me Jason!"

Finally we both walk further upstairs to the sprawling upper deck. We walk to the majestic Hall where we both keep our bags over sofas, unzipping mine.

I turn to Lisa and said, "This is a dream come true, right babe?"

Lisa
"It is a fantastic ship indeed, although for you it must be difficult, surrounded by two of you... shall I say superiors. ?" I smirk. We both know what is going on.

I turn my back on you and remove my white shirt. I am half naked. I turn only my head, hiding my breasts from you. "If it's a problem I'm sure we can unload you at a port, you can then go and play with boys and girls like you"

I put onnmy bikini top and remove my trousers. I am sure that my confidence will scare you off. It usually works.

I am not sharing a man like Jason with a bimbo like her. A man like him deserves real woman.

Ash
There is that BITCH I always knew existed! And the first words out of her mouth has me kinda fired up. I let her finish but she turned her back towards me and to undress her shirt. And here comes her second blow making me freeze! I wanted to grit my teeth but I just couldn't! I took long breaths to calm myself down.

I said, "Oh sweety, I'm invited by Jason so you don't get to decide who stays or leaves. Rather, you should ask yourself why I'm here despite being a rank lower than you! Think of that since you are so smart and clever and tell me when have the answer because honestly, I don't."

You change into a raunchy orange string bikini, finally facing me when I quickly turn around, grab my fav black lingerie cum bikini with leopard print and turn back, facing you again.

I get rid of my sundress.

"Oopsie, I had no idea I was going commando!" I burst into laughter while changing into my bikini.

I walk towards you, staring into your eyes, bringing my luscious hair to one side and turn back and say, "Hey love, could you please fasten the only string behind my back?"

Lisa
"Sure thing babe" I say staring above your shoulders at your half naked breasts.  Few girls could claim being as big or bigger than me in the boobies department.  And yet here you were, with your huge and perfectly symetrical breasts.

I tied your string and then I did something I did not think I would do at this stage of my life. I pulled on your hair, put one hand on your neck and pushed you against à window of the hall, next to your sofa.

"Listen your bimbo, you like playing around in slutty attire, that's fine by me. But Jason and I have something spécial, so you better stay away from my man or you'll get into trouble" I said pressing my breasts onto your back and my pelvis onto your fat round ass.

Ash
"What the FUCKKKKKKK!" I scream when you suddenly grab my silky hair, toppling me towards the window. I feel a sudden rush of gusty wind all over my face. I try to jerk back but you push me down even further with your 35DDs on my lower back, raising my five inch high heels off the wooden floor.

"Are you out of your mind! Let go off my hair you delusional cxnt!!"

I started shouting Jason's name again and again(but he can't hear me) but you pull me back and stomp my face on the sofa, still pinning me down by hair. I quickly put my hands around your knees and with all my strength, I jolt myself back, making you fall on the other sofa on your back! I leave my knee grab of yours, pulling up both my hands to your hair, grab a fist full of your locks and roughly yanking them down!

"FUCK YOU FUCKKING cxnt! You can have Jason over my dead body, YOUUU HEARRRR MEEEEEEEEEEE!!???"

Lisa
"YOU SLUT! YOU ARE SO FIRED!"

I fall on my back as you grab my hair. I reciprocate and pull making you fall on my side. We are half lying on the sofa, pulling on our dark hair. Your hands are hurting my scalp, but I chose to attack rather than defend.

Inflicting pain we look into each other ' s eyes. I have a quick glimpse at our breasts,  inches from each other. "YOU CANT HAVE JASON,  I AM SEXIER THAN YOU." I spit into you face and smile as the saliva drips onto your chest.

Ash
I yank your hair harder, making your face come down to my cleavage while stomping my heels on the wooden floor to bring you down even more. You spit in my face, further infuriating me!

My heels slip when I pull your hair down even harder, your back arching down with your globes in my face as we both slip down further to the floor.

"That's it cxnt, I'm so tired of all intimidation I have been getting my fucking whole life! It ends TODAY and right NOW! I'm a fucking Queen, you fucking Slut! I had my doubt but when Jason asked me out, I knew I'm a Queen!"

I bite on your bra's bridge with my teeth just over your massive cleavage, bringing you down completely to the wooden floor.

Lisa
As i fall on the ground, I scream from the pain of the impact. "FUCKING SLUT,  you are no queen,  if you bite my  bra, it's because you are jealous of my bigger, firmer breasts, superior breasts, isn't?

Our legs interwine on the wooden floor. I push you down and lift my upper body with one hand, separating your teeth from my bra. We stare into each other eyes. It was like staring into my own emotions: jealousy over who is hotter, fear of not being chosen by our boss, lust over Jason body...

Our legs intertwined,  our bellies plastered together and my breats resting soflty on yours, I use my free hand to slap your face "you won't win, I fought my flatmate at uni every week over who would do the shores."

Ash
"Are you blind you fucking cheap slut? If you were so confident of your fat saggy tits, you would show them off in last 6 years but clearly they aren't! You are nothing but a gold digger who's is behind Jason only for his dough but I soooo will make sure, you are discarded like a street hooker, cxnt!!"

You struggle over me and come down to pounce on my Queen's body, snaking your legs with mine. You slap my cheeks making me moan and groan. I hissss, "You cxnt!!" I roughly slap your saggy tits with both my hands before grabbing and squeezing them hard. I jerk my hips to make you uncomfortable as we fall to the side. I leave your globes and grab your hair again, yanking them hard between our bodies while our legs still snaked up. We are so close to each other, I can feel your heart thumping like drum, while our racks smashed into each other.

"Bring all the experience you have, I will break your will, your confidence and your disgusting hooker body, piece by piece, cxnt!!!!"

Lisa

"You like my boobs dont you you fucking lesbo. You are the one who wants Jason for his money. I bet you prefer licking pussies anyway. I'm the one who actually love him"

I returned the favor and give your big tits à hard squeeze. Before grabbing your hair again. Our tits and bellies are crushed and titflesh ooze all the way to our chins. I feel like my chest is about to explode.

Our legs are closely interwine and I feel your thie against my cxnt. Am I getting horny? It must be because I'm talking about Jason. I am not into women. Am I ? I wad very prejudiced against homosexuality.
A deep voice drag me out of my confused thoughts.

"Well Well, this is not very lady like is it girls?"

We separate, embarrassed.  We look at Jason, in his swimwear. A tent clearly has formed. I can clearly see a huge cock.

He takes our hands. Legs go on the bridge for some champagne,  what do you think ladies?

Ash
"How dare you call me a lesbo, stupid cxnt! I'm a proud Bisexual but what do you know about how to satisfy a beast! And I bet you have never been with a man, forget a beast! Just go back to your dyke flatmate, ohh wait, did she outfuck you too like I'm eager to do??!!"

I continue yanking your dirty hair all the way down to the floor. The room is full of our screams and moans! I release my left hand from your hair and quickly grab you by your throat, making it difficult for you to scream. I can feel my brown nipples go rock hard inside my racy bra as you try to flatten them by your globes. Just then, I hear Jason voice!

As we separate and get on our feet, managing our disheveled bikini. I try to cover my rock hard nipples but who am I kidding, I can't seem to cover them with a bra and shirt, forget covering it with a micro bikini! I look at yours, same problem...what a nasty bitch! Yeah Yeah Yeah I know I'm being a hypocrite but I'm a Queen while she is just a slut bag with unfinished business!

"Hey Jason, I can see you are dressed for a party!" Visibly looking at Jason's crotch. "A BIG BIG party indeed!" ???? ????

Lisa
We both stare at his cock as he stares at our breasts. I wish he looked at mines more, but he seems set on giving us the same amount of attention. He laughs "actually Ash, the party is about to get much bigger he says pointing at your chest.

He directs to the deck and onto a small but comfortable circular pool. Champagne glasses have already been served. He also set up a TV.

He asks us to take our glasses and get into the pool. We obliged, removing our high heels.

All of us seat in the tub, a glass of champagne in hand. Jason says: "I prepared a presentation of what I expect from you. Please watch and ask questions later." A presses the remote starting a PowerPoint presentation.  Seriously? All this drama for a PowerPoint presentation?

However the 1st slides slides were pictures and drawings of girls fighting with their breasts, fucking while snarling at eachother... FUUUCK that was hot. We learned about titfighting, assfighting, and sexfighting. We even got some clips. Fuck that made me horny. The video ended with a video of Jason mastubating while looking at pictured of us in dresses from last Halloween. What a dog!

I turned to you " I am hotter than you. If Jason wants me to squash your inferior udders like the girls did in the clip, I will"

Ash
When he points at me, I feel so much assured, so proud and so confident that I will be his Queen. But then I noticed you, the stupid third wheel cxnt that I need to deal with first before making Jason my King.

I so wanted to go closer to Jason, kneel down, undo his shorts before going into the tub and show my appreciation for his massive manhood but instead I walk towards you, pull my left arm around your waist, grabbing roughly your meaty hips while she reciprocates and does the same. We might be looking like soul sisters to Jason currently but we have a raging fire between us that I need to douse out first.

I say, "Jasonnnn, we just can't wait anymore for the party to ignite!"

Once we get into the hot tub and Jason fills up our glasses with champagne, he starts his presentation, a wild presentation to say the least! I stay quite but watch the TV very keenly. In the end, Jason was jerking his big meaty cock to girls. My nipples are rock hard again after watching the video, while my pussy throbs for his cock!

WoW, she said that out loud! Jason couldn't control his chuckle which made me furious!

I threw my champagne glass over her face, spitting whatever champagne I had in my mouth!

And say, "Just try me, cxnt! Let's prove to Jason who is hotter!"

I stand up in the hot tub with my hands on my hips!

Lisa
"You fucking slut, i am so much hotter than you! My tits will please Jason, more than yours"
In turn throw my champagne at you before leaving thenglass next to the pool and grabbing your hair. We résume our previous skirmish, of pulling hair while pressing our bikini covered breasts, except this time the water hindered the speed of our movements.

Pain invade my body. We are so enthralled in our fight, we barely notice Jason untying our bikinis. You end up naked while I keep the lower part.

For the first time in my life u feel naked breasts again mine, nipples piercing again the titflesh.  Your boobs actually feel amazing.  Maybe I should rethink how I feel about girls? Would I be open to a threesome?

Suddenly Jason grabs us by the breasts and separates us. He gropes our tits hard, with all his manliness,  openly comparing the size,  weight, shape and firmness.  I love the feel of his hands on my body.
"You know what girls, your tits feel perfectly equals to me. We need to setup something to see who has the best orbs right? "He says smiling. It is an apportunity for me to your at your breasts as well. It's true, your breasts seem rounded and mine more pear shape, maybe lighter colour, but otherwise they are very comparable.

"What about the taste He asks" he pushes my left tit against your righ tit, merging them, and pushes our nipples in his mouth.

Ash
"Oh you gold digger cxnt, I'm in the business of Hotness all my life! I have dealt with many wannabes during my college days and I swear to god, I will send you back to your sorority house!"

We both lunge forward. I immediately grab your hair, pulling them backwards, trying to throw you out of the hot tub but Jason intervenes and grabs our tits roughly! I close my eyes, getting a deep thrill of his ravishing my right knockers but I stop focusing on the pleasure I'm getting for now so I open my eyes! I must focus on this cxnt before I enjoy this Beast of a man, Jason!

"Really Jason, can't you see her saggy cow titties? How can you compare them to my juicy, proportionate and perfect tits?"

But you quickly intervened with your words about taste!

Jason quickly started to compare by grabbing our tits together.

"Listen up skank, I will rip all of you, piece by piece in front of Jason! But that's not all, I will fucking tame and use you for having the audacity of challenging a True Queen!" I spit your face again while yanking your dirty hair.

Lisa
"You fucking bitch I snarl grabbing your hair and spitting into your cleavage. My boobs are nicer than yours and they are the ones that gave Jason a hard on. "

Our tits start clashing as Jason release our breasts.  Our tits ooze to the side and upward. We are almost nose to nose as we look down at our boobs battling for space. I am about to increase the pressure when Jason intervenes. "Wait, stay like this, don't move!"

We stand still, spitting in our faces and breasts. Jason comes back with a marker and a board. He rights our names and on the side "first round: hands off titfighting "

"Ok girls, we will have several rounds. Who ever gets the most points gets to fuck me in front the loser? You are game? " we nods "ok first round you battle breasts to breasts.  You wont use your hands except to pull hair, bear hugging or grabbing ass cheeks."
I pull on your hair, making you body bend backwards,  increasing the pressure between our tits "give up bitch"

Ash
"Oh you cxnt, a Queen never gives up!"

I yank you wet hair with both my hands, making your back arch too while my rock hard nipples hunting for yours. Our bodies swaying left to right, I get on my toes to have a slightly better advantage over you while incessantly thrusting my fit belly and pelvis into yours! Dancing my globes all over your fat tits, flesh to flesh. I whimper when my nipples rubbed yours, finally.

"Hey Jason, a real fit Queen like me doesn't hide her assets while this cxnt is hiding her womanhood, I hope I get bonus points for that!"

I begin to slash my nipples against yours, making them burn inside your skin.

"What happened sweety, can't tolerate a little bit of pain?"

I leave your hair and quickly grab your ass cheeks, roughly pulling against my lower body. Digging my claws into butts while you scream your heart out which is music to my ears, making me grin, looking into your closed eyes with your lips biting each other,  enjoying your pain!

Lisa
I gather my forces. This bitch is scoring  points but I'm not done, not by a long shot. "You want my pussy you fucking lesbo,  you will get it." I release your hair and untie my bottom, now floating on the water, while we fight naked.

I grab your ass, push back and make you bend. I wipe your smile from your face and dig my talons deep into your ass, making you scream.  FUUUUUCK,  we scream in unison,  torturing our asses while our nipples fight inside our mushrooming breasts.

I then feel something else. The pressure between our breasts increases as manly hands press against our backs. But also I feel something hard against my belly.  That's when I realize Jason had inserted his cock between out bodies, using them to mastubate his dick. Pain and pleasure slowly take over my body.

Ash
When you set my hair free to untie your thongs, I quickly humped my squeaky clean clit to rub yours, under water, shocking you!

"What's wrong cxnt? Can't handle my girl down there? How the hell will you deal with all of me!"

Suddenly, I feel Jason's legs between me and you but he is my last worry since all my focus is on my biggest threat, YOU!

I shout and scream in sudden pain when you dig your talons on my bubble ass as my back arches making me absolutely furious!! I grit my teeth in rage and I return the favor and more by ramming my pinky finger into your thicc booty's insanely tight pucker hole! I just don't stop, adding my ring finger up your ass while our titties mushroom towards the sky.

"Oooo La La, are you scared of me already? Relax your holes already cxnt cos this is just the beginning! You will be my good lil toy!"

Suddenly Jason gets in the middle and grabs our hair to pull our faces closer! We inadvertently come closer to our lips, almost kissing them but rather I bite your upper lip with mine and end the facade by spitting inside your throat!

I notice Jason's massive cock between our bazongas! I leave my hands from your ass and clasps my fingers right behind your back as we both drop down to our knees while Jason gets comfortable with his head resting on the tub edge, still holding our hair. I start to maul your globes with mine!

"Jason, you work so hard so we must work harder!" I wink at Jason.

"Stupid cxnt, what the hell is wrong with you? Will you keep up with me!!" I taunt you.

Lisa
"I am not scared of anything  you can throw at me bitch, you are the one who will be beaten by my girl!!"

I push back with pubis bone,  fencing your clit with mine, slowly owning my bisexuality and suprising you in the process.

We are now fighting an all out war, clit to clit, tits to tits, nose to nose, claws on asses. You play with my ass hole, and i retaliate. Fuck I can't let you keep the initiative.

We drop to our knees,  our boss ' cock gets stuck between our massive breasts, the tip barely visible. " I can fight dirty too slut" I claim and bite your lower lips while the prized cock brushes our chins.

Jason started to moan, fucking our pancaked breasts.  "Fuckin bitch,  you are the ones being left behind! Jason is clearly fucking my tits more than yours."

I I look up at Jason see how much of a slut I can be? How much pleasure I could give you"? I then resume to biting your lips.

The fight has reached a stalemate,  it seems impossible to know who would win.

Ash
Lisa wins the first round, unfortunately.

"I know you have bottled up your emotions, your burning itch for so long which is now just exploding all over but I'm so ready to make you my bitch so brinnggg everything you got!!!" I puurrrrrr!

While you are so busy smirking and giggling to Jason for being victorious! I quickly get up and grab your hair in a surprise move! I get out of the tub and pull you on the large couches next to tub by your hair! Your ass smearing on the soft cushion as I drag you all the way.

"Enough giggling around you fucking cxnt!!"

I charge down slamming my face first into your loins, locking your knees into my arms and sink my teeth on your wet clit while I lock your neck with my legs...throwing us into a catball!

Lisa
After a while, my tits seem to take slightly more space,  pushing yours against your chest.
"Fuck you weak bitch I win this round". I push you away and turn towards Jason with the intention to finish the titfuck we started.

However this is when you tackle me and drag me to the sofas.

This is when I feel your teeth m sinking into my inner thighs. I scream in pain and feel desperate as your leg immobilized my arms.
I manage to wrap my legs around your own head and roll you to the side before attack your clit while my hands squeeze between our bodies to attack your big  tits. "Biiiiitch, I will make you taste your own medecin!"

Ash
I stop clinching your clit with my teeth only to scream in pain when you bite mine!

"You cxnttt!!"

I quickly roll us with you being on top with my legs still wrapped around your neck. My clawy hands scratch your inner thighs while I shove my tongue deep inside your pussy, slurping your juices! My tongue twerks aggressively, licking deep inside inside your pussy, feeling your cxnt throbbing so hard. You are so wildly horny and I will use that to my advantage, weak bitch! My one hand moves towards your ass and I suddenly shove my middle finger all inside your stiff asshole. I can already feel your whole body trembling!

I pull out my tongue for a moment to say, "Shake up you cxnt cos I know you are fucking loving what I'm doing to your dirty messy holes!" I get back tonguing your pussy and add one more finger in your glistening ass.

Lisa
"you litttle bitch! you want to fight dirty? I will make you cum first and Jason will see how weak your pussy is !" In a perfect 69, we lick each others pussies and stimulate our assholes. Rarely has anyone has given me so much pleasure, but I am reassured by your own moans. I manage to roll you and stay on top for a few seconds, but soon we start rolling from one side of the room to the other, our hands clenched into our buttock. I start fingering your while sucking your clit, hoping that the double stimulation will bring you on hedge.

Ash
As we roll over catballing in 69 position with our legs trapped around our necks, the atmosphere fills up with our screaming and moaning, fighting to stay on top! Your sexy ass is quite challenging for me as my eyes open wide in shock like a fucked up bitch but before I could make sense of the situation I find you using your dominant position as I let you finger my ass while sucking my cum soaked pussy while I use my thumbs of both my hands to rip open your filthy puckered hole while my tongue begins to lap and savor, cleaning up your delicious juices off your moist pussy. This cxnt is totally enjoying me and I will force an orgasm out of her in no time!

More to come soon
« Last Edit: November 06, 2023, 08:09:28 PM by AshFights »

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: Ash vs Lisa - Never ending rivalry
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2023, 12:43:16 AM »
Love it.  Authentic.

Offline BattleStud

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2023, 12:20:41 AM »
Yes awesome ladies

Offline Mike_Lynn

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2023, 02:06:23 PM »
The essence of a primal catfight.

Offline sonalee

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2023, 08:42:20 PM »
Very well done... Waiting for the next round...