News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

One fo my oldest matches. Julieta vs Lesbofighter

• 4 Replies

Offline Julieta-fvf-kissfighter

• Please, read my profile before PM.
    • Julieta's Kissfights and Sexfights
One fo my oldest matches. Julieta vs Lesbofighter
« on: July 20, 2015, 06:02:22 PM »
Enjoy!  ;D

julietaherrera76: Hi hon
lesbofighter: Hey...Italian slut ;)
julietaherrera76: Argentina
julietaherrera76: Slut... but Argentina
lesbofighter: sorry....I had a sexfight earlier with an Italian slut....you're right...Argentina slut ...my apologies
julietaherrera76: no problem, hot whore
julietaherrera76: :)
lesbofighter: I must amend what I just said.....I didn't have a sexfight...I had lesbian sex with an Italian slut...
lesbofighter: hot whore...yourself :-*
julietaherrera76: let's go anywhere and see who is the better slut, bitch :-*
lesbofighter: cxnt whore...let's settle it then
julietaherrera76: so
julietaherrera76: tell me
julietaherrera76: where and how do you want to do it?
julietaherrera76: or do you want more sex
julietaherrera76: ?
lesbofighter: like two slut-whores that we are...in an alley behind a bar
julietaherrera76: mmmm I like it
lesbofighter: two whores who want to see who is the best lesbian whore
julietaherrera76: sounds nice
julietaherrera76: How are you dressed?
lesbofighter: let me get invisible first so we don't get disturbed
lesbofighter: ok
julietaherrera76: me too
lesbofighter: I am dressed in high heels, miniskirt, thong, loose blouse with no bra
julietaherrera76: so, I got a mini red dress, high heels, pantys and a white tank top with no bra
julietaherrera76: So, how do we start?
lesbofighter: we argue...you fucking carpet munching bitch...you're on my territory
julietaherrera76: I didn't see a warning. So I don't mind if it's yours. I do as I please yt
lesbofighter: all the young university girls come here and I have been servicing them ...so watch out...these pussies are mine...cxnt sucker !!! yt
julietaherrera76: Don't make me laugh, you cow. I can, and I do, fuck anyone of these university prisses anytime I want, cxnt licker!!! yt
lesbofighter: I rub their little cute pussies with my big clit...and they cum off every time...you just don't know how ..dolly
julietaherrera76: I stand up and press my boobs into yours staring daggers into your eyes. "You're wrong, slut. They come here to be with a real cxnt fucker, whore" yt
lesbofighter: "If you are looking for a clit fight you fucking butch, you'll get one" and I push my tits into yours and my top button snaps off
lesbofighter: yt
julietaherrera76: I grab your hair and pull your head to a side, then I press my boobs harder onto yours and rub my lips with yours. "If you want to learn a lesson, you dyke, you are messing the right person, cxnt" yt
lesbofighter: I grab your ass with both hands and press your mound against mine through our skirts...I return you half-kiss and rub spit on your cheeks. " Let's face it diesel-dykem we're both looking for it...so let's do it" as a small crowd of female onlookers start gathering around us.
lesbofighter: yt
julietaherrera76: I grab your ass with one hand squealing and with my other I grab you by the back of the neck,  pressing your face against mine teasing you rubbing lips "I'm not afraid to show you how a real bitch kiss and fuck, whore". Then I spit in your lips. yt
lesbofighter: I press my lips against yours and give you a French kiss....my tongue snaking into your mouth...spit dripping from our chins as we kiss each other open mouth...."I'll show you how a real butch can kiss..as for the fuck, my cxnt is ready for yours", yt
julietaherrera76: I grab your ass harder and return your french kissing sucking your lower lip and rolling my tongue with yours as I slam my crotch on yours. The spit in our chins get me wild. "I'll show you how to kiss and how to use the tongue, slut. And for the fuck, my pussy will eat yours". yt
lesbofighter: I rip my blouse open with one yank and push my full naked tits against your top. I spit at your mouth then kiss you to lick my spit ,,,I spit again and this time let you lick it...I raise my tits and wait for yours to meet mine. "Come on butch dyke...let's see how your tits hold up against real ones" yt
julietaherrera76: I rip my tank with hurry and let my girls met yours as I embrace tighter feeling your tongue on my face, with your spit feeling so slut and horny and spitting back and licking your smooth cheeks. Then I spit in your lips, bitting as I press my body into yours. "Come on dirty dyke, let's kiss each other, and see who outkiss the other" yt
lesbofighter: I take you up on your invitation as the small crowd of young lesbians watch the fight and start making bets. I wrap my hands under your mini and into your panties and grab hold of both your asscheeks as we press tits against tits and start kissing wildly. We dance around pushing our chest against the other and tongue kissing..spit dribbling from our mouths, chins onto our hard tits. yt
julietaherrera76: I feel your wise fingers on my ass and mimic your move, raking my nails on your smooth asscheeks as I devour your lips bitting your lower and sucking, feeling our nipples start to battle. Then I collecta an amount of saliva and share my glob with you digging my tongue on your throat. yt
lesbofighter: I devour your inner mouth and drink your spit as our nipples hard and long have a sword fight on their own. I can't resist pulling your soft asscheeks apart and moving my finger up and down your crack looking to feel that puckered hole...yt
julietaherrera76: I can't help moaning as we kiss and you work my ass. I dig my nails in yours pressing harder our mounds, rubbing hotly as the girls in there cheers for you and for me. I suck your tongue hungrily tasting and swallowing your spit. Swapping spit on our locked mouts as our chins smeared by our saliva, our nipples fight lustly as we kissfight in oblivion.yt
lesbofighter: I finally find your hole neatly hidden between your soft round asscheeks. I start playing with it rubbing the area around it and pushing my finger against the opening. I push you against me as our mounds begin to rub through our skirts. Our movement gets our skirts to rise as our panty covered mounds are shown to the crowd which begins to whistle and shout obcenities at us yt
julietaherrera76: Mmmmm!! I'm getting wet. You're good, cxnt! But I can play too. I grab your hair, yanking your head backward and nibble your neck, licking and biting your chin, backing to your neck sucking feverly trying to hickey and pushing you against a wall. yt
lesbofighter: Even with your sucking at my face and neck, I continue to work on your ass and manage to insert the tip of my finger in your dark hole.....oh yes you moan you dirty bitch...my thong is wet and your panties show a wet spot on the front...our cxnt lips are beginning to open up and the smell of wet cxnt begins to be noticeable. Couples are forming in the crowd slowly teasing each other so excited by our fight. "Fuck her"..some begin to yell as I have the feeling we are getting ready to disrobe yt
julietaherrera76: I can feel I'm wet, but you too so I slide my right hand between your thong and your cxnt and sturt to rub with the palm of my hand, feeling the warmness and the moist. I bite your lower lip sucking and tugging while I stab it with the tip of my tongue and I rub my nipples from side to side bending yours and getting harder with every stab. The yelling around is like music just like your moaning. yt
lesbofighter: I am very wet and a slurping sound comes from your rubbing my wet cxnt. I remove my finger from your ass and, still in your panties, move my hand over your mound cupping your puffed up cxnt lips, opening them and rubbing your cxnt juices over your lower tummy. As your tits have the advantage over mine, I begin to think it is time we go pussy to pussy. yt
julietaherrera76: I feel my breasts burning and pleasant painly brushing with yours. Mmmmm!! I bite my lower lip to refrain a moan and my knees bend at your touch on my pussy. I open and close your labia, rubbing your cxntlips together trapping and releasing your clit, slicy from your juices as I start to lick your cheek towards your lobe, where I stop licking and nibbling, whispering with my lips touching "Come on dyke. Are you ready to go cxnt to cxnt and fuck each other?"
julietaherrera76: yt
lesbofighter: OMG I feel your fingers in my cxnt and probe your cxnt hole with mine. cxnt juices are trickling down our inner thighs. Do we want to end it this way ? Finger fucking each other like two schoolgirls in the ladies room ? Your whispered message is welcomed and even the hard pavement will be worthy of our cxnt fuck. "Let's fuck like the two hot dyke whores that we are". yt
julietaherrera76: I'm rubbing your cxnt waiting for an answer, trembling in anticipation and when you reply, I fly in agreement and bite your lips kissing with urge as I pull your thong tearing it and releasing your cxnt to met mine. "You're right. I'd love to fuck each other as hot as we can" The people yell and a girl cheering for me and one for you start to french kiss embracing tighter as they trash talk. yt
lesbofighter: I feel the fresh cool air on my naked cxnt as my thong is ripped off. We stare at each other as you pull off your panties and then our appreciative look go to the other's hairy cxnt. One of the girls brings a thick blanket from the bar and spreads it on the pavement. We're both naked now. I play the good sport as I lay down on the blanket, legs wide open, arms outstretched waiting for you to join me in a fuck fest. Before you make your move, I have time to watch the two girls licking each other's face and feeling each other up through their tight jeans. The sight excites me and I am ready for your cxnt. yt
julietaherrera76: I sigh staring at your incredible nude body and I sit down going on scissors ready to going cxnt to cxnt, staring at your bush shining with moist. I feel dirty and horny as hell as we are read to fuck each other in front of a lot of sluts. Then I spot the girls licking and rubbing and they rub their mound through the jeans and lick their faces with lust and I grab you by the shoulders taking a better grip getting close enough. "So, you slut. I'll fuck you with my cxnt and mouth" yt
lesbofighter: I pull you on top of me and we roll around on the large blanket getting a feel for each other's strenght not really fucking. Our cxnts do touch each other from time to time and I feel my clit slowly coming out of its hood. I begin to kiss you again. "We should taste each other first, shall we ?" I whisper in your ear. "Let's assume the position you and I have been in hundreds of times with these young sluts". Nothing like a mutual licking to get clits out and ready yt
julietaherrera76: Feeling your body on top of mine is so arousing, but I like to be on top. So we roll swapping domain as we feverishly kiss and bite as we trib feeling our cxnts in contact. I feel my engorged clit trying to escape from it's cave to met yours. "Are you cxnt enough to take my tongue, hottie? " yt
lesbofighter: "I am cxnt enough for your tongue if you are butch enough to take mine". I don't wait for a written invitation and lay down legs open and wait for you to spin around and lower yourself on me, head to toe, mouth to cxnt. yt
julietaherrera76: Laying on your sides I take my time to enjoy the viewing of your wet cxnt, smelling your scent as I start to nibble your inner thights kissing all the way, but not touching your pussy still. yt
lesbofighter: We are both going at it slowly even though I am very hungry for your cxnt. I lick your cxnt hair and pull it with my teeth. Your smell is exciting me so much. We are both in heat. I slip my hand under your hip and grip an asscheek then the other, waiting for the appropriate moment when we will both decide to plunge between each other's thighs yt
julietaherrera76: mmmm! your breath close to my pussy makes me shudder and your grabbing on my asscheeks moaning but I lick your groin and your thights and start to squeeze your asscheeks opening, ready to rock, melting at your sweet smelling and barely controlling myself. yt
lesbofighter: As I hear moaning from the crowd (some couples are now naked and fucking), I decide to take the first step and flipping you on your back, I start to openly suck your wet cxnt, slipping my hands under you so I can reach your ass, fingers meeting in your crack. I slurp at your oyster not at all in lady-like fashion but rather like a horny butch. Oooooooo I feel your mouth on my cxnt also. We're sucking now Julieta....fucking sucking in a hot 69...two cxnt whores trying to make the other cum yt
julietaherrera76: Surprised at your first step, I try to fight back but you pin me on my back and shudder when you tongue my cxnt and my ass. I arch my body to let you increase the contact as I lick your labia and slide a finger between your asscheeks rubbing circlingly my fingertip on your star as I suck your labia drooling and drinking from you, "mmmmm Give me tongue, slut. Fuck me. Don't stop you horny dyke" yt
lesbofighter: oh fuck...my ass is very sensitive...but I shouldn't be telling you that. I make my tongue hard and drive it into your cxnt hole ....all the way in. My nose is up against your clit as I sniff at your cxnt. Mmmmm your smell drives me crazy. I stretch my neck so that I can give your puckered hole a lick or two. Ohhhhh how I would go anal licking to anal licking with you...asslicking dyke that I am. yt
julietaherrera76: mmmm! moaning at your licking. Melting in your tongue as I feel burning inside. Rolling to a side so we are laying evenly, no one on top. I bury my face in your crotch, smearing your juices on my face and insert my finger in your star beggining a in-out, in-out, in-out frantically. yt
lesbofighter: Oh yes...finger-fucking each other's asshole and sucking our cxnt lips and clit. We could do that until one of us came. We are both close to it. We could and I would'nt mind, OMG your finger in my ass....I love it. and we could also fuck. I am thinking about it as I feel your clit getting harder and longer in my mouth. Should I take a chance and sword fight with your clit ? I suddenly leave my comfortable position and JUMP YOU...kissing , stroking your tits , squeezing them and banging my cxnt against yours. RAPE RAPE RAPE people are yelling at my unorthodox tactics...yt
julietaherrera76: I'm again taken by surprise at your initiative and feeling raped I kiss you back, then I slap you (not so hard) and push you off me. Then I sit on my ass wide spreading caressing my nipples, inviting you. "So, you dyke. Wanna CUM with me?" yt
lesbofighter: yes I want to cum with you yt
julietaherrera76: I'm scissoring you, pressing my...mmmmmmm cxnt against yours, feeling our slicy and engorged clits met as I embrace you feeling my reddened breasts colliding with yours and spit in your hot and gorgeous face. "Come on, cxnt. Fucke me as hard as you can" yt
lesbofighter: oh that's what you have in mind...let's scissor then...as I press my V against yours, moving my hips up and down and sideways, our cxnt lips opening, rubbing together and closing as the movements intensify...OOOOOOOOOOOOOO...my clit just brushed against yours...OH FUCK...but I feel it again against my cxnt lips and trap it....my cxnt lips closing over it...milking it...as I close my eyes and use my cxnt muscles to squeeze it....yt
julietaherrera76: I press my asscheeks trying to gain any possition or grip but the rubbing against our clits is more than I can stand. And I....  I'm DROOOLING and feeling your juices bathing my cxnt. I dig my nails on your ass, pressing harder and sweating and panting rub frantically as I start to lick your face. i'm Moaning... OMG! I'm getting hotter and hotter as hell as we clit fuck each other's cxnt. yt
lesbofighter: my ass is sliding as I try to press against you...kissing and spitting at each other as one tries to overcome the other....each clit is penetrating the other's cxnt..literally fucking each other with our clit....OMG I can't stand it anymore...I feel a big cum building up inside me....(and I have to pee so badly)...I push again and hope to god I will be able to hold out yt
julietaherrera76: Sliding by our sweat and juices our labias grinds togethers as we clit fuck each other's cxnt, our clits engorged and slicy as I.... start to tremble... unable to hold it for longer. Digging  my nails harder on your ass I increase our rubbing panting shivering everytime our clits met swording as I trap your tongue with my tooth tugging and stabbing with the tip of mine staring in your eyes, melting as we are boiling. I feel a Volcano. "OMG!! I love the way you're.... you're.... FUCKING MEEEE! I'm close.... PLEASE DON'T STOP! FUCK ME HARDER YOU DYKE! yt
lesbofighter: I close my eyes again and rub my clit against yours..the blanket so wet it is sticking to our ass. We are not moaning...we are screaming...no I'm screaming....as I feel the floodgates open...yes...trembling from head to toe...my tits start to shake as I CUM HARD....OH FUCK...DO I CUM HARD...SQUIRTING ...SQUIRTING INSIDE YOUR cxnt.....oh yes...as I slow down my hip movements...oh fuck...I just came...falling on my back....OMG....yt
julietaherrera76: Yelling, and feeling the frustration of the loosing I rub harder slamming our cxnts and clitfucking and feeling the eruption in my body as my body starts to betray me. I'm shaking feeling as if I'm gonna explode and your tongue drives me .... CRAZY and I pant and feeling beated I CUMMMMMM OMFG!!!! but when I'm starting to cry of pleasure I feeel your cumming and I cum harder squirting your cxnt as they kiss pressing sloppy and I mash my lips with yours moaning in your mouth and trying not to yell so aloud. Trembling and squirting, crying in pleasure frenchlustkissing you. yt
lesbofighter: there is silence broken only by our heavy breathing as we embrace...the soft sound also of little kisses...sometimes one of us shudders...a small orgasm...or maybe it's the cold....OMG what a fuck...I am exhausted...really exhausted...and I do have to pee really badly yt
julietaherrera76: Feeling your hot body trembling as much as I do is soooo hot and I can't help covering your face with kisses. Then, brushing lips with yours... "Oh my fucking god! you dyke! I don't know if you won, or if we'd tied, I only know it was incredible!" and caressing your sweaty back pressing my cxnt on yours mashing my labia I whisper in your ear "I gotta pee to, but I'm exhausted too" yt
lesbofighter: I will if you will ;)
julietaherrera76: I will if you will :-*
lesbofighter: labia to labia ? letting go
julietaherrera76: yea
lesbofighter: piss
julietaherrera76: mmmmm! Feeling your hot pee in my cxnt makes me release mine and our mixed peeing is soooo arousing and I start to feel it again. So dirrty and hornyy and lick your face hungrily, spitting you waiting for your reply as I softly slap you yt
lesbofighter: spitting on your face as my warm piss mixes with yours...kissing you , licking your spit, oh yes...pissing....thank you for pissing on me Julieta...
julietaherrera76: Thank you for pissing on meeee Your tongue is more than I can stand as horny as I am and I CUM Crying of pleasure feeling DIRRRTY and SLUTTY and embrace tighter raking my nails in your back. oh God thankx!!! CUMMMMMINNNNGGGG! yt
lesbofighter: I wish we had time to comment on the crowd which watched us fuck and piss but it's so late here...I must really get to bed (sorry ")
lesbofighter: let's do this again soon
julietaherrera76: awwww sure!
julietaherrera76: by the records... did you won?
lesbofighter: no you did
julietaherrera76: no
julietaherrera76: I told you
julietaherrera76: I didn't know if you won, or if we tied
lesbofighter: let's call it a tie...we both came at the same time
julietaherrera76: fine!
julietaherrera76: By the way
julietaherrera76: I was so horny that I didn't give a fuck if I win
julietaherrera76: or lose
julietaherrera76: I only wanted to cum and reply you some of the pleasure you were giving me
lesbofighter: same here...I just wanted to get into your panties you filty dyke...and by the way, I really enjoyed pissing with you
julietaherrera76: me too
julietaherrera76: I loved our kissing.
lesbofighter: yes....we must do that again soon
julietaherrera76: I like being spit and swapping spit
julietaherrera76: anytime
lesbofighter: ok...good nite baby :-*:-*:-*
julietaherrera76: good night hon
julietaherrera76: Yo put an end to the storyplay
julietaherrera76: we both get dress, I put your thong and you put mine  and we go embraced and kissing towards a motel to continue with our lusty fight. (The End)
julietaherrera76: Good night
lesbofighter: I smell you panties before I put them on lol

If you like and want to play, please, read my profile before sending me the request on Yahoo IM
Please; read my pofile before PM me.
If you're busy or out of time, please, don't PM me.

Offline JuliaVargas

• God Member
Re: One fo my oldest matches. Julieta vs Lesbofighter
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2015, 11:22:11 PM »
Very hot and dirty fight. Thank you for sharing.
Read my stories and you’ll understand what you can expect from me…

http://amazon.com/author/juliavargas

Offline Julieta-fvf-kissfighter

• Please, read my profile before PM.
    • Julieta's Kissfights and Sexfights
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2015, 09:45:20 PM »
Very hot and dirty fight. Thank you for sharing.

Thanks for your comment ;)
Please; read my pofile before PM me.
If you're busy or out of time, please, don't PM me.

Offline ccfight

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2024, 05:58:49 PM »
My favorite chat fight!

Offline D69again

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2024, 12:55:18 PM »
Hot exciting fight!