News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Willow vs pkmdratini

• 5 Replies
Willow vs pkmdratini
« on: May 23, 2018, 01:06:42 AM »
pkmdratini: I’m standing in my bedroom, hearing you shuffle in the ensuite as the sun shines into the room. I walk over, looking out the window; if only the other people in this neighborhood knew what was about to happen in this room. Months of sniping, teasing, threatening, was about to come to a violent head. I turn back and sigh, walking over and shutting the door, the AC off, the room already getting warm from the unseaonably warm weather. I stretch my limber form, my 5’6”, 130 lbs form ready for the battle ahead. yt

WWillow: I look into the mirror above the sink and adjust my top. Making sure my 34cs are balanced perfectly against my chest. I hear the A/C fan turn off in the floor registers and smile. I’m well aware of what you can do and anxious to see what will happen when my 5’3 115 lbs frame crashes with yours. As elegant and friend as our conversations have been - we both know of the wildcat in each of us frothed at the mouth with thought of ruining the other. I pull the door open and step out - my bare feet scooting on the carpet for traction as I smile at you and bend forward to stretch my back legs and core
Willow: Yt

pkmdratini: I look over as you walk in, looking you up and down. So lithe and flexible, my body bigger, more muscular. Both both of us athletic. I pop my knuckles and throw a few punches in the air, watching you stretch. “Time to stop being so friendly Willow…”I say, giving you a serious look. yt

WWillow: “Erica it’s going to be an honor to shut you up.” I snarl as I crack my knuckles - letting each pop in the warm silent room. I lick my lips and start to circle you closer and closer yt

pkmdratini: I smirk as we start to circle, your top bun bouncing, your face in a snarl.  I’d call it cute if I didn’t know it was serious. I glare at you. “You’re welcome to try, short stuff.” I taunt you, flinging a sharp right kick at your left thigh when I just get into range. yt

WWillow: As you scoot in I see you raise your right leg and I counter with bringing down my left elbow - while I take a bit of the kick - I know my elbow connected with your thigh. “I’ll be standing tall over you bumpkin.” I say through gritted teeth as I try and side step you to the right and fire a left hook into your belly yt

pkmdratini: “Bumpkin?!” I say, my foot coming
back down as I twist my body. I grunt as your hook digs into my ribs rather than my belly. “I’ll show you Bumpkin.” I growl, twisting back around with my right fist coming up, looking to strike you witha backfist across the jaw and mouth. yt

WWillow: I feel your ribs bounce on my fists as I try to drop down under your guard, but as I turn to face you - I’m met with the back of your fist. Even rolling with the punch - the momentum sends me a few steps away. I rub my jaw with my hand and nod. I lick my lips and raise my fists - trying to advance cautiously against you yt

pkmdratini: I rest and smirk in response to your nod, seeing you are being more careful. Feeling a bit confident, I step up, taking the fight o you a bit. I throw a straight right at your nose, followed by a left hook aimed to dig into your navel. yt

WWillow: Your confidence oozes from you and it just makes me more angry. I’m able to use my size to sidestep the jab and your left hooks into my tummy. I let out a huff of air but wrap both hands around your wrist - holding you close as I roll my hips left and try to deliver a shin to the the side of your muscular core

pkmdratini: I snarl and try to jerk my hand back, only to feel your shin dig into my abs. “ooF” I grunt out as I feel the blow, fighting the urge to double forward. I As your foot come back down I try to jerk hard on my captured arm, trying to pull you towards me as I extend my other arm, trying to smash you across the chest/neck with a clothesline.

WWillow: The sweat beads up in our bodies as the combat begins. I feel your body fall as I bring my leg down. You yank my forward - with my hands on your arm I’m yanked to your clubbing blow on my Chest. I cough and try to drape my arms over your neck to pull you in like a boxers clinch - but instead of hugging I fire my right knee up to your stomach

pkmdratini: “OOOF” I grunt out as you p ull me in, feeling your knee in my belly as you clinch up with me. Feel the air leave my lungs, and breath in the scent of your sweat, shampoo, lotion, as I breath back in. I try to punish you in the clinch, aiming a short left/right combo into your bra.

WWillow: I taste your minty breathe on my lips as the air rolls out of you - but before I can follow up your combo into my top makes me howl. My tits bounced by your fists. I try and secure your hair in my right hand as I use my left to send and open face slap to yiur cheek  - letting my nails curls out as I drag my hand across your flesh

pkmdratini: I smirk as I hear your howl, the sound giving me a bit of pleasure, but it’s short lifted. I let out a yelp as I feel you grab the slopping bun holding up my hair then bring your slap down. I let out a shocked yell out pain as your nails leave red forrows down my cheek. “Bitch!” I yell out, grabing at that offending hand as I try to slam my body up into yours and bully you backwards.

WWillow: I giggle as you shriek as my finger tips deliver welts. You showcase your size as you grab my hand and start shoving me back toward the wall. I try to wrestle my arm free - but find now escape. So I try an be. I move backward with you and then drop - booty first to the rug - pressing my knees into your stomach and rolling backward - trying to monkey flip you over me

pkmdratini: I let out a yell of surprise as you drop down and I feel your feet in my stomach. I go flying ass over teakettle and end up hitting the wall with my ass and legs as I let out a groan, wind knocked out of me by your surprise move as I land in a heap on the carpet.

WWillow: I Slowly roll to my knees and get to my feet - barely panting as I approach hot fsllen body. I lift my left leg up and try to drive it feel first into your belly button. “I know lying on your back is your favorite position - but I’m not through yet.” I snarl at you as I kneel down

pkmdratini: “OOOOF” I groan out as you slam your heel into my belly, my abs unabel to do much to protect me on my back. I feel you grab my hair, hissing in pain. As I get to my knees, I snarl up as my right arm is around my waist, my left snaps up, trying to slam my forearm up between your legs. yt

Willow: I smirk as I feel your body collapse under my foot. My fingers curled into your scalp I bring you to your knees. I feel your arm around my waist but I dismiss it for a balance cheek. Error is quickly realized as your forearm snaps up and connects with my slightly swollen labia. I moan as I fall one knee - my left hand pushing back in your face to try and distract you

pkmdratini: I feel you rhand on my face and I grab your left wrist, using to toss it away. “You’ll pay for using your nails, bitch.” I Hiss as my free hand flashes up and lashes out, trying to rake across your pain wracked visage with my french manicured nails.

WWillow: My sex throbs from your blow as you easily deflect my half hearted deflection and I feel your knees scratch across my face. I cry out noooooo as my hands ball up at my sides and I try to send a right hook into your breast

pkmdratini: “UGH” I grun tout as I feel your punch comeup and dig into my breast, knocking it to the side and exposing my nipple as my top loses control of it. “Bitch…” I hiss as I am more than willing to trade punches on our knees as I bring my left fist up and try to clobber you across the jaw.

WWillow: Your left catches me flush as my body rolls to the right and sweat is thrown from me. My jaw aching - I forget about form and function and send both fists forward to your chest - punching your breasts then wrapping my knuckle against your free and hidden nipples and twisting them

pkmdratini: “UGH” I grunt out as I start to fall back, only to be pulled back in by your grip on my nipples. I let out a shriek of shocked pain as my hands intinctlyve grab at your wrists, digging nails in as I try to free my sensitive buds.

WWillow: Fuck you you fucking yokel.” I snap as I pull my head back and then fire a headbutt Inti yiu sternum. My eyes full of red rage - my body starving to ruin you

pkmdratini: “AUGHA “ Grunt out, my heart skipping beat as your headbutt slams into me> That does throw me back, my tits stretching before my nips slip from your grip as I fall to my back. I turn and try to scramble away on my hand sand knees, trying to get some space.

WWillow: I smile as I feel my head connects to your body and you fall down - yiur nipplrs slipping from my grasp. I crawl after you in my hands and knees like an animal, raising up to my feet so that I can hop up and forward and try to crash my body in yours - trying to drive you to the floor

pkmdratini: I start to scramble and look back, seeing you coming at me. My eyes wide, I kick out my right foot, hoping to catch you in the face or the chest with a mule kick before you are able to get on me.

WWillow: As I’m about to crash on your back you lean forward and for drives into my chest like battlering ram - now it’s my turn to gasp and groan and cough as the wind drives from my body and fall to my back - coughing and holding my chest - my string top rolled up exposing my breasts and erect nipples yt

pkmdratini: I turn and see you laying there and I scramble towards you. I get up to your side and come up to my knees. Bringing both of my arms up, I try to SLAM a double axe handle blow into the pit of your belly.

WWillow: Gasping for air - looking up to see you over me I try to raise my hands in defense but instead your fists drops into my stomach and I squeal as my body flops on the ground yt
pkmdratini: I laugh as you flop around and I bring my right leg up and over, sraddling your stomach. I reach down and grab your black top, jerking up on it roughly, then leaning in with it in both hands, pressing inon your neck, trying to choke you out.

WWillow: I hear your laugh and tears at my soul. I feel your body straddle me and your hands tear my top from my body. I yelp  as you press it in my neck - my arms and hands grabbing your biceps trying to tug and push - trying to free myself

pkmdratini: I hiss down at you, sweat dripping into your face form mine as I push down with my fists and use my weight to keep the choke on. “How do you like it, bitch?” I taunt.

WWillow: I feel your sweat dripping on my nose and face as you push down on me. I growl and hiss in return and I find your cheeks with my palms -in a last ditch effort to free myself i pull my arms down and then fire my hands up to your ears trying to box them

pkmdratini: I lean back, trying to keep your hands from my face while choking you. I feel your hands go away and I lean in, only to get boxed. “AUHGA “I groan out as my equalibrum is disrupted and I fall to the side, holding my head.

WWillow: I breathe heavily - panting as I
Roll to my side - knowing my time is short as is my stamina. I pull my legs out from under yours - the Sweat soaked bottoms roll off my hips as I scoot to yiur head. I pull your arms from your head and pull them stratight back as I wrap my sweaty thighs around your head and lock my ankles squeezing your head with my thighs yt

pkmdratini: I’m dazed and I’m not quite fast enough. I feel your thighs wrap aorun dmy head and they start to squeeze. “AUAH” I groan out, hands comming up as I try to dig my fingers into your thighs, trying hard to pull apart and breatk your hold.

WWillow: I feel your fingers into my thighs and try to hold on. Gasping for air and looking for strength - lay flat on my back and art h my hips and legs trying to create more pressure in yiur neck as I grind in from behind

pkmdratini: “AUGAHA” I groan otu again, face getting red as the blood is cut off and I struggle to get strength. “LEgggo” I mutter out as I turn my fingers into claws and rake them down your thighs in a desprate attempt to escape.

WWillow: I grunt as I try to keep my legs tight around yiur throat my yiur claws close deep and I scream letting my legs go and kicking you in the back hi push you off me

pkmdratini: You kick me away and I flop and suptter across the carpet and end up at the bed. I groan, shaking my head, trying to use the bed to get myself back to my exhausted feet.

WWillow: I slowly roll up to my feet. My nude body drenched in our sweat. My fists curl up and move in front of my battered tits - I slowly start to move toward you. My hair matted to my body as I plant my right leg and send a left front kick to the base of your spine

pkmdratini: I’m only just to my feet when you approach. “AAUGH” I groan out, arching my back before fallinginto the bed with a groan of pain. I crawl up on it and look back, throing anotehr high  mule kick back at your face.

WWillow: I come in too fast and don’t see the kick until I taste the sole of yiur foot. I collapse on my knees at the fooot of the bed - using the mattress to keep me from falling

pkmdratini: I look back and see you hit the bed. Eyes wide, I slide my body back, still on my stomach as I extend my legs and try to wrap them around your head, grabing that sweaty top bun to shove your face into my sweaty panties as I try to get you in a breath stealing reverse headscissor.

WWillow: I groan as I feel your legs wrap around my head and yank me into your booty. I breathe in yiur scent - but can’t exhale as your thighs tighten on my neck - I bring my claws up and dig them into the back of each thigh. Gasping for air

pkmdratini: I let out a yell of pain as I feel your nails dig into my thighs. I cross my legs as I struggle to keep you in, reaching back, trying to grab at those wrists somewhat awkwardly.

WWillow: I groan into your ass as you pull me tight and grab my hands - I try to get my feet under me - my face bent down as I try to side step to the left - trying to drop you off the bed

pkmdratini: I try to keep you in place, holding your hands, but it’s awkward. “UGH” I grunt out as I fall to the floor with a goran, right on my chest and face, my legs falling open.

WWillow: I fall to mr knees gasping for air brathjng in fresh air and residuals Pantie sweat - I get to my feet like a baby doe and grab you by the bra and pAnties a lifting you up as I try and Toss you head first into your wall - falling to my knees as I’m not strong  enough to keep that inertia centered

pkmdratini: I slam into the wall head and sholder first, a loud thud as a few decorations fall from the wall as I slide down, groaning, dazed.

WWillow: “Go the fuck to sleep” I scream - quoting a popular children’s book. I snarl and pull you back to your knees wrapping my left knee under your chin and rocking my righ thigh over my ankle. I grab each of your limp wrists and taking a seat in the bed behind me as I lock in a figure four head scissors - laying down on your bed. Pushing my hips up to increase the pressure

pkmdratini: I groan as you pull me between your legs, my eyes bugging out as I feel you snap in the headscissor and start to squeeze. I quickly feel myself fading, feet kicking weakly before falling still, my brain to frazzled to counter as my body sags, KOd.

WWillow: I feel your breathing slowed as your body spasms before it settles in darkness - I slowly unwrap my legs - kiss your cheek and let you fall into a heap besides your bed - which I curl up into and take a well earned nap

End
I'm dangerous. I'm hawt AF. I'm Willow. C'mere, let's have some fun.

Re: Willow vs pkmdratini
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2018, 01:09:33 AM »
Thanks to Erica for a super great and fun match as always :)
I'm dangerous. I'm hawt AF. I'm Willow. C'mere, let's have some fun.

Offline philman27

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2018, 02:00:50 PM »
Wow very nice thank you for sharing
Looking to talk an find like minded friends and possibly have some good cybermatchs and im also fine with roleplay matchs

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2018, 08:20:59 PM »
A fantastic read and amazing bit of action from both ladies.

Offline Lily Chen

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2018, 01:20:57 PM »
Great Match! Thank you for sharing this

Offline Mr.Sharp

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2018, 01:30:26 AM »
Great match!