News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

BLACK; LIKE ME

• 0 Replies

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
BLACK; LIKE ME
« on: May 27, 2018, 01:38:16 PM »
BLACK; LIKE ME

Disclaimer:  For anyone who has been around this site for a while, you have come to recognize MANY double standards here!  We are a fairly tight knight community, basically sharing each others triumphs as well as sorrows!  As in a microcosm of HUMANITY, we have prejudice.  I am a STRONG BLACK WOMAN!  And my reputation is growing as a ruthless, yet FAIR Fighter!  There are a few people here that will NOT fight me, solely because I am black.  BUT on the other hand, there are even more who want to fight me because I am black and beautiful!  I, personally ONLY fight women that I am attracted to.  SO even those discriminated against, discriminate. 

This posting is about a beautiful young VERY SEXY white woman named LustyLeah, who finds me irresistible, and also enjoys being dominated.  This posting is, as are ALL of my postings, HIGHLY EROTICALLY charged, with GIRL ON GIRL action, and features one woman's DOMINANCE over another!  I like all those things very much!  If you don't, THEN DO NOT PROCEED!  IF YOU DO, ENJOY!   8) 

How I obtained a White submissive Girl

May 25, 2018 3:20 PM  lustyleah: I Step into the gym.  I selected, my short red silk robe barely covering my bare ass heels clicking on the hard floor steps into the ring needing to win; my freedom on the line kicking off my heels, I shuck of the robe and stand naked waiting for my worthy opponent Mistress Simone! 
Simone: I arrive at the gym you designated, a bit upset that you challenged me for your freedom!  I wear a very short white robe that shows my ass!  The robe is undone in the front, showing off my shaved Hoo-Haw!  "I  AM DISTURBED THAT YOU DRAGGED ME OUT ON A LATE NIGHT LIKE THIS!  YOU WILL OF COURSE PAY DEARLY FOR CHALLENGING MY DOMINANCE OVER YOU!"  You look so beautiful and sexy!  Your ass is perfect!  But you look very worried, knowing my reputation for ruthlessness! 
I throw off the robe and stand before you, hands on hips with a very serious expression!    "ANYTHING GOES MY LITTLE WHITE BITCH!  ANY LAST WORDS? 

lustyleah: "Yes of course anything goes!"  I look nervously at you with a sudden spurt of rage walking across the ring stepping right in front of you my right hand flings out and up aimed at slapping your face!
lustyleah: (My god you're so sexy!!)

Simone: I never raise my hand as I feel your palm crack into my left cheek!  It turns my head slightly and then I smile!  Then in a flash my left hand comes at you, aimed at your pussy!  Then I follow with a roundhouse right fist at your left cheekbone!  "YOU ARE SOON GOING TO BEG ME TO STOP!  . . . . . BITCH!" 
lustyleah: "OOOOOfff!" the air flyies out on me as the pain from my cxnt radiates throughout my body and I double over just as your fist slams into my unprotected cheekbone!
Simone: As my fist smacks into your pussy, you make a sound that lets me know that it hurt you!  THAT gets me wet!  Your body is very attractive, and THAT makes me even hornier!  The blow to your face makes you double over, and I reach down, grabbing you by your nipples!  I pinch them savagely between my thumbs and forefingers as I lift you upright and start directing you back towards the ropes!  "LET'S MAKE SURE THIS MATCH GETS IT STRAIGHT, THAT I OWN YOUR SEXY, FIRM, WHITE ASS!  IT IS MINE ALONE!  NO-ONE, AND I DO MEAN NO-ONE CAN TOUCH YOU EXCEPT OFOR ME!"  You feel the ropes now pressing against your back, as I bend you over them.  I smile and then violently yank and twist your nipples as I toss you by them onto your back out onto the canvas! 
lustyleah: WHAM!  my back slams down on the mat, my nipples on fire from the abuse your superior black power has over this slut laying still legs and arms spread eagle! 
Simone: I reach down slowly and pull your head off the canvas, with my left hand, by your hair!  I then drop to my knees and start BITCH SLAPPING you!  First my right hand smacks across your left cheek, then I come backhand, across your right cheek!  This process is repeated three more times, until your cheeks are a bright red color, and your lips are swollen!  Then I slam your head back down on the canvas and sit on your face!  I am facing your feet as I plop my ass down, covering your nose.  My now sweaty, wet pussy is mashed against your lips!  "LICK IT; cxnt"  I command!
lustyleah: My mouth opens wide as my tongue darts out licking your hot, wet cxnt as it crushes down on my battered face, licking it hard, as you grind down, and your pussy slowly smothers me!
Simone: "THAT'S A GOOD LITTLE WHITE TRASH WHORE!"  I say as I reach down and again latch my claws to your nipples and twist them back and forth!  I rock my hips back and forth, fucking your face as your tongue seeks out and finds my engorged clit!  I feel my loins getting ready to explode!  "HOW DID YOU EVER THINK THAT YOUR SORRY, SKINNY WHITE ASS WAS GOING TO BE ABLE TO BEAT ME?!?"  I then yank your nipples from side to side as I start to shiver and shake! 
lustyleah: SCREAMS; as the pain and humiliation my body is taking! my nipples bruised and swollen! I never really thought I could beat you, My Superior Black Mistress!  I just needed to learn my place again! 
My lips find you hard clit wrapping my lips around it, I suck it deep in my mouth!

Simone: Your mouth and tongue have brought me to the brink, as my moaning turns to cries of passion!  "OH MY GAWD BITCH!  WHO'S YOUR MOMMY?!?  DEAR LORD; . . . . . CUMMMMING!"  I lose my grip on your nipples as my vagina erupts with a large helping of my African LOVE JUICE!  I buck and writhe, as my cum runs down all sides of your face!  Then I slump on top of you as I emit a deep sigh of satisfaction! 
lustyleah: My mouth open wide as a river of hot, sweet cum flows from that superior black pussy! I swallow as much as I can, the rest soaking my face hair tits and upper body! I bathe in your superior black cum!
(Your weight slumped over my body can’t move)

Simone: I plant my lips to yours and give you a LONG passionate kiss.  "THAT WAS VERY GOOD DEAR, BUT I NEED TO DRIVE THE POINT HOME TO THESE PEOPLE, THAT YOU STUPIDLY BROUGHT TO WITNESS THIS, THAT YOU WILL NEVER BEAT MY BLACK ASS!"  And with that I stand up and lift you to your hands and knees by your hair!  I then plop my body on top of yours!  My ass is now humping your ass, and I am laying on top of your back!  "TIME TO MILK THE COW NOW!"  And then I reach below you grabbing your tits in my hands.  "MOO FOR THEM, . . . COW!"  And then I alternate pulling down very hard on each breast, also squeezing the nipple at the same time, DRY MILKING YOU!
 (Have you had enough Leah?)
lustyleah: Yes oh fuck I’m totally fucked I’m all yours! 
Simone: I go to my bag, that I brought with me, and get out a dog collar that I bought for you.  It actually has your name on it!  I put it on your neck and attach a 25' leash!
lustyleah: Mooo Moooo Mooooooooo ohh fuck dirty filthy milk cow Moooooo
The collar fits very tight around my neck! 

Simone: I jerk the chain as I go to fetch my robe and put it back on then I parade you past all the people that you brought with you and then we leave.  I pick up your robe on the way out, but I do NOT allow you to wear it!

You are now mine Leah!  Put a sufficient posting on your site that lets the world know that you are MINE!  You will need to come by a minimum of once a week and sleep over at my house on the floor next to my bed.  You will be allowed to come up into the bed for the purposes of sex ONLY!  The sex we have will be determined by my mood on that day.  AND ANYONE who bothers you, needs to be brought to my attention so that I may deal with them properly!  I will BEAT ANY woman, or man that gives you any shit!  Because I ALWAYS protect what is mine! 

YOU NOW BELONG TO SIMONE, AKA PYTHONLEGS! 

« Last Edit: May 27, 2018, 01:52:05 PM by pythonlegs »
I can lick any woman in the place!  ;)