News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

bare-knuckle boxing: Julia (Russia) vs. Valeria (Colombia)

• 19 Replies

Valeria

Re: bare-knuckle boxing: Julia (Russia) vs. Valeria (Colombia)
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2018, 10:25:04 AM »
Come out from under the rock you're hiding, you Russian puta.

Offline Julia in the ring.

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2018, 03:03:28 AM »
Valeria finished me off. Her fists destroyed my face and body, and eventually she knock me out. After the final punch in my face, I fall and my unconscious body lies on the ring.

Valeria

« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2018, 06:38:33 AM »
Valeria finished me off. Her fists destroyed my face and body, and eventually she knock me out. After the final punch in my face, I fall and my unconscious body lies on the ring.

I'm bursting with confidence, showered in cheers from the crowd as I knock Julia's face from side to side with my bony fists, straddling her, dominating her. Finally, I get this bitch for what she did to me in our previous fight.

I pause for a moment, only to pick her head up by the ponytail with my left hand, then start raining down right  punches over and over on those battered, swollen lips of my rival, asserting my alpha status, my dominance over Julia. I keep going, all until I feel that strong body of hers going limp under me, and I know it's over. I've done it.

I toss her down, slowly getting up onto a standing position, stepping on Julia's face as I flex sexily for the crowd, kissing my fist before spitting down on my prey's face, purring in delight as I bask in glory, grinding down with my heel. The camera flashes rain down, and I just keep changing poses, giving everyone every shot they want, all before I walk away from Julia's knocked out body. "Somebody take this bimbo's unconscious body out of my ring. She doesn't belong here."

Offline Agent Sexxy

• God Member
  • Agents of P.U.S.S.Y Black Omega Unit
Re: Barefist boxin: Julia (Russia) vs. Valeria (Colombia)
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2018, 11:49:43 PM »
I will fuck you up this time, Julia. My fists have been hungry for revenge!
way too go Val
The Tramps   ..... We are the Best ....Win Lose or Draw We Give Our Best ..... Cause a Tramp is Smoking Hot When She Wins And  Smoking Hot When She Loses and Down Right Nasty  When its A Draw

Offline jake1990

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2018, 04:45:52 PM »
Easy win for Valeria!!!