News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

boxing match between Lizzy and Kels with a bonus belly punching matchup

• 16 Replies

Offline LizKO

Oh Kelsey, won't you come out to play?  :-* You don't have to hide just because you're getting your ass BEAT. If you think I'm going to let you get off easy with a KO you have another thing coming. I think a better look for a loser like you is pinned up against the turnbuckle, begging for ME to stop ravaging your tummy.

I'm not giving up. We've already established that you submit to me. I don't know what fantasy world you live in where you think I'm going to beg but it's just not happening.

Beg or not we now have concrete proof that you're a LOSER. You don't have the endurance nor the ability to match up with me in boxing. Such a shame, too, since I thought that was your favorite fight type... You should really find another hobby, maybe something you can WIN at. In the meantime, enjoy the post-match photoshoot... You'll at least try not to look too pathetic under my feet, won't you?

Hey you don't have to be so cruel in your win here, Liz. I accept defeat, I'll be a bigger woman about it: I clearly underestimated you... congrats. But one said anything about a photoshoot...  :-[ Enjoy your stupid victory poses because this... Won't. Happen. Again. I'll be ready for our rematch whenever you're done gloating.

Any time any place. I love fighting against you. You make me look good.  8)

Offline neofiyte

• God Member
  • Love Catfights and submission wrestling
With the first round of the festivities over the two combatants take a 60 minute break to recover. Both women look worse for wear with angry red blotches on both of their bellies. They both needed the hour rest while under cards were going on.

Both are back in the ring standing only two feet apart waiting for the referee to tell them to go. Both are looking hate into each other’s eyes. Lizzy from wrestling match she was bent to submission and Kelsey from the belly beating she just took.

The belly punching prior to the fight will take a toll out of both women but Kelsey took the brunt of the damage. Both take a few steps back after hearing the referee remind them of the rules.

The referee gives the signal to start the match, both women raise their hands halfway, knowing if they leave their body open from the belly punching, they have to be ready to block high and low.

Each one steps in just out of arm’s reach and throw jabs that graze the others hands as they bob and weave trying not to be the first one hit. Lizzy steps in with a low fake and as Kelsey drops her hands to block her battered middle and Lizzy steps forward with a right cross that connects with Kelsey’s left cheek with her bare fist sending Kelsey stumbling back. Not wanting to miss out on the sudden momentum Lizzy steps forward and aims a left hook into Kelsey’s side, missing her red blotched stomach but still doing damage Kelsey winces and learns to the side. Lizzy follows up with another right high grazing Kelsey’s chin as she continues backing up until her back hits the rope. Slouching Kelsey covers up so she can cover her face and middle as best as she can at the same time. Lizzy steps in and continues throwing punches, mostly hitting Kelsey’s arms, but a right sneaks through striking Kelsey in her left eye sending her head back, her body arching over the top rope.

Kelsey’s had snaps back and knowing she is in trouble she leans forward into Lizzy and wraps her arms around her trying to move away from the ropes to get away. Kelsey throws several rabbit punches into Lizzy’s side, close to her kidneys all the while trying to spin her around to put her against the ropes. The ref allows it to go on for some time as Lizzy is trying to push Kelsey away with her left hand under Kelsey’s chin and with her right she punches high on her chest, one, two, three times. Kelsey still does not let go with her left arm and giving those short punches until the ref steps in stand separates them.

Kelsey hurt rubs her cheek and checks to see if her eye is swelling up as the ref stands between them and starts to circle away to get some room away from Lizzy. Lizzy stalks in closer knowing that Kelsey is hesitant. With a smile Lizzy steps in again and jabs Kelsey with her left making Kelsey back up again without connecting but moving her towards the corner. Kelsey notices that she is moving right where Lizzy wants ducks under the next jab and cross combo to move off to the opposite side she was being herded. While Lizzy is turning towards where Kelsey is now standing, she catches a right straight to her cheek before she can do anything about it. The punch turns Lizzy around and Kelsey remembering the rules of the fight, punches can be anywhere she grabs Lizzy by the hair from behind with her left hand and drives a right hook into Lizzy’s kidney once and twice before the ref steps in to tell her to release her hair.

Lizzy angry at having her hair grabbed, “Stupid cheating bitch! Of course you need to cheat loser” she turns around holding her kidney while she has a moment to take a breath. The ref sees that Lizzy is ready again and steps out of the way and both of them come closer jabbing each other to keep the other away when Lizzy ducks down and steps in with a right straight into Kelsey’s exposed belly. Kelsey lets out a pained squeal, her eyes bulge open and stumbles back, her already hurt stomach just took a painful punch and she wants to get away. It was the first punch either took in their battered stomachs and Lizzy saw her reaction and wants more from it, she tries to come in and do it again, but eats a jab to her mouth that makes her head snap back, but a right straight connects with her eye and a left hook takes Lizzy in the jaw staggering her. Lizzy not wanting to take another punch to her face after those last three brings her hands up to cover herself, and Kelsey goes low with a hook to Lizzy’s belly in retaliate on for what she just took. Lizzy cries out from the strike hitting one of the large red blotches Kelsey left an hour prior. Not hurt as badly as Kelsey the hook still does significant damage.

Lizzy backs up as fast as she can until her back hits the ropes and watches Kelsey stalk towards her, wanting to be ready she covers up like she is scared and as soon as Kelsey is in reach she pushes herself off the ropes and leans into a straight right hitting Kelsey’s upraised fist, but powers through and hits Kelsey in her nose. Kelsey continues forward while Lizzy moves out of the way. Chest first against the ropes Kelsey reaches out to push herself off when Lizzy returns the favor and places her left hand on between Kelsey’s shoulder blades holding her against the ropes and with her right hand she hooks Kelsey in the same spot she received, one, two, three times and as Kelsey reaches back to cover her kidney Lizzy hooks Kelsey in the side of the head sending her towards the corner. Lizzy is following up the strikes sending Kelsey to the left, all while keeping her hand on her back to keep her facing away. Lizzy goes high and low to keep Kelsey from being able to block the attacks.

Kelsey lands in the corner and quickly turns around to cover up as Lizzy tries to continue the onslaught. Kelsey is taking most of the shots on her arms as they droop lower and lower. Again she reaches out and wraps her arms around Lizzy’s arms to keep another attack from coming. With her arms pinned at her side Lizzy is doing everything she can to push her away, all the while Kelsey is attempting to spin her around to push into the corner. Lizzy fighting to keep her position while Kelsey is trying to take her position. This becomes a test of who has the stronger core and legs as they continue to struggle for position.

“Let go and this isn't wrestling!” Lizzy hoarsely whispers in Kelsey’s ear as they are chest to chest near the corner of the ring. Lizzy lowers herself and with all the strength in her legs pushes Kelsey hard into the turnbuckles enough for Kelsey to release her grip. With her arms now free Lizzy still close uses her left with a close hook to Kelsey’s chin, and taking a step back she gives enough room to unleash a straight right to Kelsey’s left breast flattening it against her breast bone.  Kelsey lets out a cry and as her hands go to her chest to protect herself Lizzy steps in again and punches low hitting Kelsey in the belly again. This time her wail is heard over the murmur of the crowd. Her left leg comes up with her knee trying to protect her belly and she wraps Lizzy up again, but this time spinning her and pressing her body against Lizzy pinning her in the corner. Using her slight weight advantage she leans into Lizzy and starts using the little rabbit punches in Lizzy’s side her left arm slipping up under Lizzy’s chin pushing her head back as far as it can go. Lizzy on her tip toes is trying to push against Kelsey to push her away but is losing leverage.

Seeing she has an advantage with Lizzy unable to push her away, she keeps putting pressure under Lizzy’s chin and up against her throat but moving back just a little bit back and ramming her right fist into Lizzy’s belly one, two, three times. Lizzy yells almost as loud as Kelsey did with the last punch, hopping from foot to foot as pain radiates through her body from her belly.

While Lizzy is hopping Kelsey’s arm slips down more to Lizzy’s chest and it allows Lizzy to plant her feet again. Both women have tears forming in their eyes from the onslaught they are both receiving, Lizzy uses her position to try to uppercut Kelsey she is too close and her punch grazes her ribs and hits Kelsey’s left breast from beneath. Kelsey winces from the impact and is pushed away. Lizzy trying to push through the pain of the three consecutive punches to her belly moves forward and notices Kelsey’s hands are low, tired and unable to keep them up where she needs to anymore, Lizzy throws another right straight into Kelsey’s left breast flattening it again. Kelsey is reeling and trying to back away, but Lizzy is keeping up with her, trying to make her tired arms work through their pain she throws a left jab hitting Kelsey in the cheek, and then a right cross to her jaw.
Manager of a team of Female fighters here