News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Kim vs Pam: Wife stalks mistress

• 58 Replies

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: Kim vs Pam: Wife stalks mistress
« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2018, 10:07:10 PM »
"DID THEY KILL EACH OTHER, I HOPE??

Cell phone conversation between Amy and Keith; Saturday June 2, 8:44pm

Keith:  Amy? 

Amy:  Yeah, babycakes, I miss you.

Keith:  I miss you, too, sexy.  You alone?

Amy:  Yeah ...  well, your wife is in the other room .... but she can't hear me.  She's in a Tylenol-induced slumber.

Keith:  Good ... did her and Pam kill each other, I hope??

Amy:  Well ...  ummm ..... about that ....

Keith:  You sound so fucking sexy right now, by the way.

Amy:  Yeah, you too ....  but squash it for a second cowboy .....  Kim played right along today like we hoped .... she walked into the gauntlet at Pam's house .....

Keith:  .... and beat the shit out of Pam ..... like at the hotel on Tuesday ....  right?? ....  right, Amy????

Amy:  Ummm..  not exactly ....  we miscalculated .... Kim's the weak link, not Pam.

Keith:  What??   The fuck??-- Kim's younger than Pam, she shoulda fuckin' won the fight.  Plus there were two of you ....  why didn't you do something, Amy??

Amy:  Ok, time out, cowboy ...  There were two of THEM, too ....  Pam had her daughter Alyssa with her .... who apparently plays lacrosse ...  which you conveniently failed to mention ....  and while I had minimal difficulty .... neutralizing ...  Alyssa, it took time ..... and by the time I finished, Pam had BEATEN Kim ....  literally and figuratively.

Keith:  So ..... now what?

Amy:  So now ....  psycho Pam wants to fight me.

Keith:  Ok ...  not ideal ...  but take Pam out, leave Kim to figure out how to get home, and you and I fuck each other into oblivion while Kim comes home with her tail between her legs....

Amy:  Ok, time out, Keith ...  Kim IS my sister ..... screwing you behind her back is hard enough already ....  Keith, let me spell this out for you ....   PAM IS ON TO US ......  SHE KNOWS YOU AND I FUCKED TUESDAY NIGHT WHEN KIM AND HER WERE FIGHTING IN THE HOTEL ...  SHE KNOWS YOU AND I ARE LOVERS ...

Keith:   Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Amy:  Ya ....   ohhhhhh ......  she's fucking up our plans ..... You had to pick fucking psycho Pam to play the patsy in our plan .....  WHY COULDN'T YOU FIND SOME BASIC MILF IN YOUR OFFICE TO HAVE A FAKE AFFAIR WITH????  ....  WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE FUCKING PSYCHO PAM????? ....

Keith:  Ok, slow down, let's think....

Amy:  Oh, NNNNOOOOWWW he decides to think.....

Keith:  Cool it, sexy ...  what does Pam WANT???

Amy:  She CLAIMS she just wants to fight me.

Keith:  Ok, done.  Fight her, and make her wish she never met you ... or us.

Amy:  Easy for you to say--I'm barely recovered from fighting Alyssa.

Keith:  Then???.....  Suggestions??? ...

Amy: .....

Keith:  Didn't think so.  Throttle the bitch.

Amy:  I guess I have to.

To be continued.....

Offline ralbright2010

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2018, 04:13:08 PM »
Amy is boxed  in. Keith, the duplicitous brother in law (he is fucking his wife's sister) wants Amy to take on Pam, who apparently just destroyed big Sister Kim (beaten by Pam literally and figuratively, meaning Pam made Kim her bitch). Bet Keith knows more about Pam than he is letting on. Pam was ready for another fight right after her throw down with Kim, sounds like Kim got ambushed(still think Pam, the love to fight MILF, was sandbagging Kim in Chicago) and did not give Pam much trouble. Amy now has to deal with badass Pam, who loves to fight, and probably Alyssa who wants a rematch, but will settle for helping mom double team Amy if needed. Kim, will APPARENTLY be no help as she is probably not physically up to speed, and  it sounds as if Pam so owned her she will be intimidated. Love to see the plot twist here, and what Keith and Amy really were trying to accomplish with the Pam/Kim setup!

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2018, 10:41:26 PM »
"YOU'RE BEING PLAYED"

Phone conversation between Pam and Keith, Saturday June 2, 10:19pm

Keith:  Hello?  Pam?  Twice in one day??

Pam:  Twice in one day.  But not for fun THIS time, Keith.  Keith, you're being played.

Keith: ... ummmm..... excuse me?? ....  I don't know wha.....

Pam:  Keith, I'm scared.  I played dumb with you this morning when I pretended I wanted phone sex .....

Keith:  Time out!!!!  Pretended?!?

Pam:  Ok ...   REPHRASE ....  start over ..... You and I actually had phone sex this morning.  But I was playing dumb about everything else.  Keith, I knew your wife and sister-in-law were flying out here to fight me.

Keith:   ....to what?!? ...  I have no idea what you're talking abou.....

Pam:  CUT THE SHIT, KEITH!!!  LISTEN TO ME!   I THINK YOU'RE LIFE IS IN DANGER!!!!

Keith:  What??  How??  From Kim??

Pam:  NO!!  ....  From Amy.

Keith:  Wha ...   how?? ...  Wait, are you playin' with me??

Pam:  Keith ...  I swear  ..... please, just bear with me ....  Look, I know you're fucking Amy .... I don't care about that, or I don't judge you, she's super-cute, I admit ...  too cute for you...

Keith:  Excuse me??  I'm about to hang up here.

Pam:  Nonono!  Please, Keith .....  I'm not joking here .... What I mean is ....  why would a woman play her older sister so cruelly??....  and I figured it out ....  Keith, you know how when Kim came needed to recover on Wednesday from my hotel fights with her on Tuesday, and she told Amy to tell you she had to visit her aunt in the nursing home in Downers Grove?? ....  well, that got me to thinking ....  Keith, the aunt's name is Gerturde, right? ...

Keith:  .... but ...  Pam, how did you find out?

Pam:  Google, dummy.  Well, anyways, I called Gertrude at the nursing home ....  Keith, it must have been Happy Hour there cuz she was quite chatty ...  Keith, are you aware thst she's worth $7 million ... 

Keith:  .... that much????.....

Pam: .....AND THAT IT GOES STRAIGHT TO HER GRANDKIDS IF EITHER KAREN OR AMY ARE MARRIED AT HER DEATH??? ...

Keith .....and if Kim or Amy are not married?? ....

Pam: ....TO KIM AND AMY!!!!! ...

Keith ....THAT FUCKING BITCH!!

Pam :  Believe me now??

Keith:  Amy is trying to get Karen and me divorced so the boys don't get the 7 mill.....

Pam:  .....and, Kim killed, so that Amy gets the whole 7 mill ....

Keith:  Fuck.  Pam, I'm scared.

Pam:  YOU HAVE A LOT OF FUCKING NERVE GETTING SCARED AFTER YOU SEND AMY THE WIDOWMAKER TO MY HOUSE!!!!

Keith ...  ok whoa .... slow down ....  I didn't SEND her to your house ... BUT HOW DO I HELP??

Pam:  I can handle the bitch ....  AMY, I mean ...  if you're TOO SCARED to....

Keith: I can, but ....  if you're going to .... why are you telling me this??

Pam:  Because I have a proposition for you.

Keith:  I'm listening.

Pam:  You were willing to put Kim in my path .... you obviously are out of love with you ....  Should both of them, Kim and Amy, have an accident .... can I get a taste of that 7 mill?? ....  Say, 2 of it? ....  5 mill is enough for you and the kids, right?  Right???

To be continued......

Offline ralbright2010

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2018, 11:55:18 PM »
Now it comes together! Pam is very capable, both physically and intellectually, a dangerous adversary! Is Amy really playing Keith to get the seven million? Probably. Kim is apparently clueless (she is a blonde).It will be interesting to see if Amy is up to the task and outsmarting and out fighting Pam.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2018, 02:18:39 PM »
CHICAGO SUN-TIMES; MONDAY JUNE 4, 2018

AREA WOMAN CONFIRMED DEAD IN NEW ENGLAND; AREA MOTHER STILL MISSING

Massachusetts State Police have confirmed that the body found inside a burned rental car at a Shrewbury, Massachusetts barn fire is McHenry County, Illinois resident Amy Prymesyl, 34.  Prymesyl's sister and travel companion, Kim Aaronchuk, 42 of Lake County, Illinois is missing.  Authorities in Illinois are working with Aaronchuk's husband, Keith, to help determine her whereabouts; Prymesyl was single.

At 4pm on Sunday, June 3, the Shrewsbury police and fire departments were called to the scene of a fire at a hay barn on the property of Thomas and Pamela Wyndham.  The fire was too far advanced to save the barn, which collapsed upon itself shortly after authorities arrived.  The only two residents of the Wyndham household home at the time of the barn fire, Pamela and her 19 year old daughter Alyssa, were found safe but with numerous cuts, scratches, and bruises from fighting the fire. 

But buried under the charred debris of the destroyed barn, police found a 2015 Toyota Camry, which was determined to have been rented by Premesyl and Aaronchuk for a weekend trip to New England.  One corpse was found in the Camry, which dental records determined to be Premesyl.  The whereabouts of Aaronchuk are unknown.

Pamela Wyndham told authorities she doesn't know how the car containing Premesyl got into the barn, which is not viewable from the Wyndham residence.

Phone call from Pam to Keith; Tuesday June 5, 2018, 10:32pm

Pam:  Stop fucking with me.  Where's your fucking wife??

Keith:  I was going to ask you that exact question.

To be continued.....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2018, 11:08:58 PM »
CHICAGO SUN-TIMES; THURSDAY JUNE 7, 2018

DECEASED LOCAL WOMAN, 34, PERSONIFIED ILLS OF HER AGE

STUDENT DEBT, FORECLOSURE, OPIOIDS

Former friends and acquaintances of Amy Premesyl, 34, found burned to death in central Massachusetts last weekend, paint a picture of a vivacious, attractive lifelong Chicagoan tormented by financial ill-fortune and, in her final year, a tragic addiction to prescription painkillers.  That addiction is believed to be what led Premesyl to take a mysterious weekend trip with her 42-year old sister, Kim Aaronchuk, who remains missing from her husband and two middle school sons.

Premesyl was born in the city of Chicago in 1984, and grew up in the northern suburbs, doing child modelling and participating in school cheerleading.  High school classmates describe her as popular and as a class leader, anxious to break free from the constraints of her parents.  Premesyl attended college at Northern Illinois University and completed a bachelor's degree in pre-law, but her academic career ground to an abrupt halt when she purchased an unoccupied Hampshire, Illinois home from her father, using a subprime mortgage as financing.  In 2008, Premesyl defaulted on the mortgage; friends recall Premesyl "obsessing over" growing student debt around this period of her life, while others expressed surprise Premesyl owned property in, or for that matter had any connection to, the town of Hampshire.

High school and college classmates of Premesyl report she "sort of fell off the radar" in the years after her foreclosure, although one remembers a specific conversation where Premesyl regretted that, unlike her mortgage debt, her student loan debt was a permanent stain on the young blonde's ambitions, both personal and professional.  Premesyl cited the debt as the culprit in her remaining single, while her older sister Kim was married and raising two boys.  That same friend, speaking on condition of anonymity, stated that she believes Premesyl spent "a lot of her time dating strangers on Craigslist, Twitter, and Tinder.  I think she was trying to bury her sadness at her condition, but also genuinely enjoyed the danger.  And the attention."

Premesyl took up residence in McHenry County in 2016 in an apparent bid to bring stability to her life.  She spent time with her Aaronchuk nephews and brother-in-law, often accompanied by her sister, but equally often not.  She also took up caregiver duties with an elderly aunt, who was placed into a nursing home in 2017.  But friends state these lurches at family life coexisted with bouts of depression and, eventually, use of Oxycontin, purportedly to treat an old cheerleading injury.

Friends speculate that Aaronchuk and Premesyl were in Massachusetts to acquire Oxycontin or similar such drugs.  Aaronchuk's husband Keith has disavowed any knowledge of drug involvement by the two sisters, but is cooperating with authorities in the search for his wife.

Offline KelleyVH35

« Reply #36 on: August 15, 2018, 03:19:09 AM »
Oh my, I just had a chance to read the disclosure that Amy was sleeping with Kieth, that Kim had lost to Pam, Alysse had lost to Amy and that Pam wants to fight Amy as a finale.  I'm wondering where this is going.   

Offline mMikebl

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: August 15, 2018, 08:11:59 AM »
Many twists and turns in this story.  I wonder where Kim is?  Is Kim actually Amy's killer because of the betrayal?  Will Kim stay in hiding and eliminate Keith?  Perhaps Kim will get Pam for her taking out Amy?  Or maybe the story is over with all of us readers left to wonder?

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: August 16, 2018, 09:30:41 AM »
SNAPCHAT CONVERSATION BETWEEN ALYSSA AND PAM; SATURDAY JUNE 9, 2018, 11:35pm

A-You up?

P-Yes.  Everything ok, hun?  Thanks for using Snapchat like we discussed.

A-Mom, this idea of me staying here is Baltimore at lacrosse camp for two weeks isn't going to work.  The girls here know about the fire at our place last Sunday.

P-Shit, how do they know.

A-Look at this link   ________  This was in the Chicago Sun-Times online on Thursday.

P-Fuck.  They used our names?  Alyssa, did you see any cops today?

A-No, I swear, it was just coaches and players.  But the girls asked me about the article.

P-And?  You didn't say anything, right?

A-Nothing about the fire.  But, Mom, you don't understand.  It's not that simple.

P-What are you worried about?

A-Mom, the article made it seem like you and I are opioid dealers.  Or users even.  And all the coaches are watching me to make sure I don't sell or deal to the other girls at the camp.

P-That's sick.  Do you want me to talk to someone at the camp?

A-Well, if it gets worse than today, Yes.  Or can I just come home?

P-Alyssa, we talked about this.  We have to go thru our regular routine.  We didn't do anything.  That sick bitch Kim ....  Mrs. Aaronchuk ..  is trying to set us up.  They'll find her soon and arrest her.

A-Did the hotel cameras show anything about her killing her sister at the hotel?  Or putting her sister's body in the rental car at the hotel?

P-Nothing conclusive.  Mrs Aaronchuk and her sister walked out of the hotel under her own power, but her sister was walking wobbly.  Mrs Aaronchuk was probably slowly overdosing her sister on Fentanyl.  You know never to try that, right Alyssa??

A-Yeah yeah I know.  We got The Talk on that stuff in high school.  So why are the police still watching you, Mom??

P-Because.....now, honey, this is just a coincidence, it's a big company, ok?? ..... because Mr Aaronchuk and I both work for the same company.

A- Oh.  And do you know him??

P-Yes.

A-Oh.  Anything you want to tell me about him? 

P-No.  Well, yes, two things.  First, it's not what it looks like.  And, second, even if it was, I wouldn't tell you.  Until this is over.  To protect you.

A-From the cops?  Or from Dad?

P-Both.  Do you understand?  This is hard to do by Snapchat.

A-I know.  But, yes, I think I understand.  But aren't you scared being home alone?

P-A little bit, I admit.  But, Alyssa, you and I had nothing to do with that fire.  That was all Mrs Aaronchuk's doing.

A-I know.  But the day before, those two crazy bitches were at our house.  Shouldn't we have told the cops that??

P-Woulda shoulda coulda.  If they ask, I'll answer.  But I'm not bringing it up first.

A-What if Mrs Aaronchuk comes to the house?  When you're there alone?

P-What if she comes to your camp dorm when you're alone?

A-It would be the last thing she ever did.

P-Well.  My answer is the same.

A-I see.  I'm getting tired.  They run us ragged here.  Thanks for making me feel better.

P-I love you.

A-I love you.

To be continued......

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: August 18, 2018, 11:02:40 AM »
PHONE CONVERSATION BETWEEN PAM AND KEITH; MONDAY JUNE 11, 2018, 7:33PM

K:  Hello?

P:  Hey, baby.  It's Pam.  I miss you.

K:  I miss you, too ....  but are you sure it's a good idea calling me??

P: Baby, I know I agreeed to stop calling you until ..... things cooled down.  But I think I've changed my mind--baby, I applied for a job at The Compnay out by you .... in Chicago.

K:  Whoa ....  well, not whoa ....  I mean ....  I'm glad .... but why the change of plans?  the sudden change of plans?

P:  Three reasons, Keith.  The first two have to do with Alyssa being away at lacrosse camp ....  The camp has been horrible for her .... and for me.

K:  Horrible how?

P:  Ok, well first .... for me ....  Keith, I'm not in a big subdivision here .... I'm in the woods .... half-farm, half forest .... Keith, at night, it's so desolate ....  I'm afraid ....

K:  Of Kim?

P:  ....of her being at a window with a rifle .... of her pouring gasoline around the outside of the house and setting it on fire .... with me inside ....  Keith, was she ever a pyromaniac? ....

K:  ....Not that I know of .... but then I never thought she could kill her sister, either ..... but, well, what about Alyssa?? .... what horrible is happening with her? ....

P:  Oh, Keith .... the girls' lacrosse camps .... well, they've always been super-competitive .... with, like, girlfights .....

K:  On the field? .... or afterwards, in the dorms?  ....

P:  Both ..... which Alyssa can handle .... except at this year's camp .... Keith, all the girls there saw her name in the newspaper stories about the fire, and Amy's being in town supposedly to get opioids ... so a lot of the girls think they can make a name for themselves ... stand out .... at the camp ...  by taking Alyssa in a fight .... Keith, it's been horrible the fights she's been getting into there ....  we need a change of scenery .....

K:  Ok, I'm with you .... well, on the same page as you .... but, Pam ....  don't you think the cops will get suspicious .... well, even MORE suspicious .... if you move out here??

P:  Keith, that's the thing .... I had an epiphany ... Keith, I didn't kill Amy ....  your wife did .... and you know what else the bitch did, at this point??  ...  She abandoned you and your boys ...  Keith, I'm tired of running from something I didn't even do .... and from HER .... let's stick it to The Bitch ....  Keith, file papers on her, in abstentia ... I think that's what it's called ....

K: .... and her aunt's 7 million?? ....

P:  File for SOLE CUSTODY of the boys ....  they're who your aunt will want to benefit, not Kim ....

K:  And if Kim sees all this happening ....

P:  ....snd comes out of hiding ....  then, good .... I'll be ready ....  Keith, that bitch is all mine, trust me.....

To be continued......

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: August 21, 2018, 03:33:18 AM »
PHONE CONVERSATION BETWEEN PAM AND KEITH; WEDNESDAY JUNE 13, 2018; 6:33PM

K:  Hello??  Pam???

P:  That's right, baby, it's me.  Miss me?

K:  Yes, of course ...  but .... where are you??

P:  O'Hare, hun .....  just landed!

K:  Wha????  ....  huh??? ...  Pammy, is this a good idea?

P:  The best, baby ....  can you pick me up, or should I catch a cab?

K:  I have ....  the boys, you know that, right?!?

P:  Of course, sugar ...  you remembered I'm a parent, too, right?!?

K:  Well, yeah, ....  Alyssa ..... is she ok at lacrosse camp??

P:  She sure is, Keith ....  she learned to throw down from yours truly!

K:  I'm sure, ..... except .....  I don't mean just the girlfights .... I mean ....  like ....  when camp is over ..... does she have a place to go???

P:  Keith-y boy, her dad hates me, not her .... she can go home like nothing happened this summer .... and she and I can stay in touch by Snapchat.

K:  Your husband .... hates you???  ...  he kicked you out??

P:  Yeah ....  but don't flatter yourself, Sparkles ....  it was a long time coming between him and me ...  lotta water under that bridge ....  anf people are lookin' at me funny, we gotta wrap this up ...  siya at your place in about two hours??

K:  Umm, yeah ....  by the time you finish taxiing and shit .... but, Pam...  baby ... one last question ....  what if ...   Kim ..... finds out you're out here??

P:  Well ....  I'm not sharin' ya .... and I'm not leavin' .....  Capishe?

To be continued.....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: August 27, 2018, 07:49:52 AM »
PHONE CONVERSATION BETWEEN KIM AND PAM; FRIDAY JUNE 15, 2018; 10:15am

P:  Hello?

K:  That didn't take you long.

P:  So, you're alive.

K:  Disappointed?

P:  No, but you might be once the cops arrest you, rat.

K:  A cornered rat is as dangerous as a panther.

P:  Which is why I'm not cornering you, sweetie; I'm just sleeping in YOUR bed.  With YOUR husband.  And about to inherit YOUR money.

K:  Then you admit their mine?

P:  WERE yours.  Until you abandoned them, hun.  Didn't exactly think that one thru, did we?

K:  Amazing what I can do when I lose it.  I feel myself losing it again.

P:  Come at me, Kimmie.  I look forward to it.

K:  I may.  Or I may come at Alyssa.

P:  Leave her out of this.

K:  Oh, but, Pammie ....  you're the one that brought her into this.  If I recall correctly.

P:  I'll warn her.  She can handle you, bitch.

K:  Ooooo, a challenge.  I like it.

P:  I'll tell the cops you're alive.

K:  They'll think you're trying to distract them from you moving in with Keith.  You know how suspicious that looks to them, right?

P:  If one hair on Alyssa's head gets hurt, I turn into the cornered rat, Kimmie.  A dangerous one.

K:  Hmmm .... and what if ...  I hurt ALL OF THEM ?!?  What then, tough girl?

P:  You don't want to find out.  Trust me on that one.

K:  Actually ..... I kinda do. 

To be continued......

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: August 29, 2018, 04:16:04 AM »
PHONE CONVERSATION BETWEEN PAM AND ALYSSA; FRIDAY JUNE 15, 2018, 7:47PM

A:  Hello?

P: Hey, babycakes, it's Mom.  Everything ok at camp??

A:  Yeah, 2 weeks down, 1 to go.  You're not calling about the bullying, are you?

P: No ....  that's not still going on, is it?!?

A:  Nuthin' I can't handle.

P:  I know you can handle the girls, baby ... 

A:  Then is there a problem??

P:  Well ....  there may be ....  Alyssa, does that camp still allow parent visitors on Saturday and Sunday??

A:  Yeah .... for the girls that need their mommies ...  why, you comin'??  Or, wait, does the Chicago dude wanna meet me??

P:  Well, he DOES wanna meet you ... of course he does .... he has two middle school boys, too, you'll like them ....

A: Gross.

P:  Ok, well ...  the point is, tho ...  Alyssa, Kim threatened you this morning.

A:  You talked to her????  Did you tell the cops????

P:  Alyssa . .  we discussed this .... you know I can't do that .... or shouldn't ....  Kim ABANDONED her family, ok?? ..... Stick to the script ....  And this weekend, keep your guard up, k?? ......

A:  Since you bring it up .... what does that bitch want with me??

P:  I don't think anyyhing, Alyssa ...  what she wants is, to escalate things between me and her ....  understand? ....  do you understand??

A:  Sorta ....  Mom, what is it between you and her??

P:  I don't know ....  or ....  well, I do know, .....  I just can't describe it.

A:  Try.

P:  Well, ok .....  I can't stand .....  the thought ....  of her having something I don't have .....  I need to take everything from her .....  her sister .... her husband .... her house ...  her kids ....

A:  All of which you've done ....  sssooo, what's the problem??

P:  The problem is ....  what if she feels the same??

A:  Ooohhh.  ...   Umm, does she?

P:  I don't know.  We might find out this weekend.  Be careful, k?

A:  Ok.

P:  I love you.

A:  Love you, too.

To be continued......

Offline mMikebl

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: August 31, 2018, 03:27:41 AM »
Just caught up with the story to the point where Pam is at O'Hare talking with Keith.  Was pleased to see I anticipated that Kim was Amy's killer.  Not sure how Kim knew of the affair unlless she overheard Keith and Amy's conversation -- which means she wasn't as "beat up" by Kim as most suspected.  I still don't think Kim was sandbagging in Chicago.  she had no reason to do so.  She didn't know about the money yet, nor about Amy/Keith relationship yet.  At that time, Kim was just another angry wife between her and a man (Keith).  The implication that Amy & Kim went to Ma for opiods is interesting and surprising because no one seemed to recognize the presscription problem previously.  Also, Amy dropping out of school due to loan issues didn't make sense - especially  since sshee took a mortgage.  Finish school, then get a job would have made more sense.  If both Amy & Kim are dead, then I would exxpect the aunt's estattee to go to the grandkids - NOT to Keith.  He seems to have a good job and income and would get insurance for Kim, so I don't see him receiving access to much of the 7 million.  He wwould be the executor and rresponsible for safeguarding the money that would most likely be in a trust fund.  SO NOW Pam is in Chicaggo making a blatant play for Keith, Kim is in the wind.  Will she go for Alysia or Pam?  She can divorce Keith so no need to kill him.  Alysia's lacarosse team seems dysfunctional.  Why pick fights with her because of a fire at her parents' home?  I would expect more problems for her due to teammates/coaches thinking she might be implicated as a drug dealer.  Time to read the new adds to the story.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: September 09, 2018, 10:29:42 PM »
"SOMEONE'S PLAYING ME, MOM"

PHONE CONVERSATION BETWEEN PAM AND ALYSSA; SUNDAY, JUNE 17, 9:06AM

P:  Hello, Alyssa.  Everything ok??

A:  No, Mom, everything is NOT ok.

P:  Oh, no, baby, what is it?? Did something happen??

A:  Someone's playing me, Mom.  You know how when we practice or do drills here, the dorm rooms are unlocked??  Well, someone keeps stealing things ..... clothes and shit, especially sports bra ....  and stuffing them under my mattress.

P:  Oh, shit ....  but, baby ....  if it's YOUR mattress .... like, HOW are the other girls finding out??  Is someone snitching on you?  Whoever the snitch is ....  is the one stealing the clothes.

A:  No one is snitching, Mom ....  the first couple of times it happened, I reported what I found .... I had nothing to hide, right??  ...   but it keeps happening, and now everyone is looking ....

P:  Well....  the girls there don't seriously think you're doing it, do they??  ....  I mean, they can see you're at drills and practices the whole time they are, RIGHT ??

A:  Yes ....  but the one's who want to fight me pretend they think I'm doing it .... and they use it as an excuse to fight me.

P:  Dammit ....  It's that bitch, Kim
....  I know it is .... she's getting wreckless and they need to catch her in the act. .... there's no cameras anywhere in that damn place??

A:  Not in the dorm, they have us in the oldest ones ....  but I'll have them check the whole campus....

P:  Babydoll ....  um .... how are you doing in the fights??

A:  Mom, you're ridiculous.

P:  I'm sorry, Alyss.  Can't blame a mom for asking.  Oh ...   and watch out for Kim.  Don't let her ambush you.

To be continued.....