News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Disney evil queen beat down

• 8 Replies

Offline crominhismnt

• God Member
    • EROTIC FEMALE COMBAT ILLUSTRATIONS
Disney evil queen beat down
« on: September 12, 2018, 11:24:10 AM »
Hi all, been gone awhile. It seems that right after the move i started getting some really bad flu like symptoms. found myself in the hospital for almost four weeks. turns out part of the tumor that they are unable to remove got infected after the radiation treatment left most of it dead. docs thought it might have turned into an abscess but after a a biopsy showed none just the infection so after a heavy dose of three types of antibiotics i am feeling much better and finally home. got my computer set up yesterday and started working almost right away. so here is something ive been thinking of doing for awhile, Disney villainesses getting their asses kicked by their respective protagonist. if you have any suggestions in line with this theme let me know. 
if you would like to purchase any of my works you can find them here
http://webdeliverysolutions.com/estore.php?cmd=display_store&vendor=397&au=1
Link to my store
eroticfemalecombat.net
NOW OPEN!!

Offline AndrewScott

• God Member
Re: Disney evil queen beat down
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2018, 02:52:18 AM »
Cromin!!!!! Epic Sir, Epic indeed!!!

Offline Garren

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2018, 12:14:03 PM »
The pic looks great.

Sorry to hear you got sick again so soon though I'm pleased you are doing better.

Offline daz

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2018, 05:59:11 PM »
Just on a personal level I would have prefered to see the evil girls kicking the good girls butts.

Offline The Guy

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2018, 11:42:50 PM »
Good vs Evil is overplayed.

Good vs Good (and Evil vs Evil, which is much rarer) draws me in, because then, there are no assumptions about who comes out on top. 8)

If you're still feeling ill, then take it easy man. In the game that is life, we all have only one continue.

And once that's happened...Mary Jane Watson vs Gwen Stacy. 8)

Again, get better first. This is too serious for you to be pushing yourself.

Offline crominhismnt

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2018, 11:48:49 AM »
Thank you for your well wishes and your feed back folks.
I think guy has a point the whole good vs evil is so over done almost as much as good vs good, someone actually groaned on here when someone suggested another Cinderella vs belle fight, first of all, you can never have to many fucking Cinderella vs belle fights! peroid and second, there is definitely not enough evil vs evil matches out there so im tipping my hand early.

here is an advance preview of my up and coming comic yet to be named. two bbws fight for the crown and maybe more?
ah yes the gwen vs mj fight.
I just realized that prt 2 and 3 where missing from my store. the first two parts deal with a not wonderwoman vs a not shehulk catfight at a office costume party, but in part three a not grwen and not mj have a throw down of their own over a side ways glance at a, i dont really care to who. lol  but here are the links
for prt 2
http://webdeliverysolutions.com/golink.php?product_id=2242

for prt 3
http://webdeliverysolutions.com/golink.php?product_id=2243
« Last Edit: September 14, 2018, 11:54:02 AM by crominhismnt »
Link to my store
eroticfemalecombat.net
NOW OPEN!!

Offline Anna the Marine Chick

• God Member
  • Big ass titty biscuits!
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2018, 08:27:29 PM »
Evil Queens vs their young rivals!!! Yummy!

Offline crominhismnt

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2018, 10:04:36 AM »
Here's one that should have been obvious, duh.
Ariel vs Ursula. in truth i doubt the little princess would last long against big U but who knows she might surprise you.
Speaking of not Ursula ahem... I have a new comic coming soon BATTLE FOR THE CROWN "title just came to me"  two bbw's fighting for a crown. Queen Hilda is the current Crimson Queen of hearts and is being challenged by dark and exotic bbw Olga. Olga is willing to pay any price to be Queen but only thru sexual combat can she challenge for the right to rule. The Crimson Queen has met and bested all comers. her breast are without equal and her sexual appetite knows no bounds and is more than ready to deal with this current upstart.

Just finished inking page #23 going to leave this one in black and white. One of the pages is a duplicate xray type.
I might color the first couple of pages, maybe, i haven't decided yet.
still needs back grounds, thinking them alone, in the throne room or maybe at the top of the tallest tower of the castle ? with only the king to bear witness.
anyway here is another  preview for that as well let me know what you guys think and as usual if you would like to purchase my comics here is the link
http://webdeliverysolutions.com/estore.php?cmd=display_store&vendor=397&au=1
enjoy
Link to my store
eroticfemalecombat.net
NOW OPEN!!

Offline MellyJay is back

« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2018, 09:16:40 PM »
amazing