News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

New to group, not to fighting

• 0 Replies

Offline Gladichic

New to group, not to fighting
« on: June 03, 2019, 11:13:12 PM »
Hi, all. I'm new to the group, but not new to fighting.  My mother was a boxer, and I started (boxing) when I was 15 (lagging bone density issue).  Mostly training/sparring--Not many matchups in a Catholic school, though occasionally we broke sweat but not skin.  College in St. Louis, early in the women's MMA days, so no real structured rules.  Combo training by male/female trainers, from 18(ish) to 22, started picking up matches in the summers, and found a way to make some money on the side.  Hired into Deloitte, kept up the prizefighting, until my opponent range waned, and I started fighting outside of my class (I'm 135, fight up to 200).  MuayThai/pugilist, though I do have some limited grappling experience.  No, I am not here for sexual reasons, but am open to chatting with aspects of fighting that are related to them. I am getting married next year, so you can keep offers of romance to yourself.  Yes, my family knows I prizefight, and they have been to numerous matches.  I am still in touch with one of my trainers and his wife, so questions that I cannot answer, he may be able to, on the professional/literal side.

Depending on my work schedule, I am always looking for legitimate prizefight opportunities, and, depending on how much damage I sustain, can fight once a week.  My cutman is 6 hours away, so if short notice, will need to rent one.

Apologies in advance for any posting quirks, I am not the chatroom/blog type.  Yes, I'll finish my profile as soon as I  get to a non mobile device.