News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Hands-off titfight poll with story

• 10 Replies

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
Hands-off titfight poll with story
« on: June 26, 2018, 06:04:12 PM »
It's a interactive poll because each competitor will message me a move she will use, at the end of a round (two days) I will match them and grants points that will be added to the poll result at the end. Theres the first part of a story to describe the place and reason that led to the fight, the story will be continued after each round depending in their moves.

All the rules can can be read here: https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=73277.0

The two competitors are the members:
RoxxyJ: https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=49044
Milchmausi (Samira in the story): https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=55576

An unexpected event

Living in a non-urbanic region I hated driving hours to go out on a good party what made me planning to build a areal where I could give my own partys. So it came that one year ago I bought a piece of land outside of my little village and began spending my free time with  constructing a party zone there.

In the middle I build a two floored bungalow with some rooms in the second floor while the first floor was one big loft like room with just a kitchen/bar and a lot of free space. For the parties instead of the free space there should be some sort of dancefloor with sofas and deckchairs near the walls. I choose to use a sort of glas style and so some walls are mostly made of windows, especially the one in front of which the pool was built.

Because a good party is a party where girls are felling good I spent a lot of money into the materials to make the bungalow look luxurious, using marble on the ground, precious woods for the interior decoration and expensive furniture.

After one year of hard work I finally finished the bungalow, the pool, the fence surrounding the area and the gardening as well as the planting of trees. To celebrate this I decided to launch a first little party. The weather report stated a warm day without rain for the 26th of June and so I began to invite close friends and friends I haven’t seen for a while and told them they can also tell their friends about the party. Because I hadn’t have much hope for the first party beeing well visited I thought the more people I invite the better. The most good looking girls I knew through beeing a member of a local gym. Beeing well liked there I secretly hoped for them to visit because a party with girls is a good party and a party with good looking girls is even a better party.

I wasn’t nervous for the day to come because everything was prepared some days ago. I had alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, some light party food and a good sound system. At 9 o’clock I saw the first cars arriving and parking on the field in front of the area. For beeing able to get the feeling you should know that in non-urbanic areas there is no „Stop-and-Go“ what leads to the people living there owning nice cars. So adding to the hilarious feeling of beeing in holiday the sight of the parked cars (Mustang, Camaro, BMW Z4, Porsche 911 and Jaguar F-Type) added to it.

While the party went on and the drinks and food stood in the kitchen open for self-service I wasn’t busy and talked to my guests. They congratulated me for  having created a area where you can forget the daily routine and relax in an unforced athmosphere. Gladly a lot of the girls from the gym visited and used the pool area what made it a good party for the men.

As I intensively talked to a cute blonde I realized how the athmosphere got suddenly depressed for a short moment as a good looking girl, Nina, I knew her from gym, walked in accompanied  by a tanned more than shoulder length jet-black haired beauty that stunned everyone. I looked her up beginning by her high heels, enjoying the sight of her incredible legs, that were topped by her ass dominating her mini skirt jeans until my view rested on her upper body that was clothed with a white tanktop that was to small to fully contain a pair of incredible tits underlined by a red bra (I reckoned her cup size should have been at least a D).

While they walked straight into my direction the blonde I talked to said she will go inside grabbing a drink. Nina greeted a stunned me and introduced the women as a visiting friend of hers named Roxxy. Roxxy also opened her arms to hug me but all I was able to do was to open my arms a tiny bit. I also wasn’t able to keep looking into beautiful face as my gaze lowerded until I fully stared at her cleavage coming near me. She applied the hug raising herself by standing on her tiptoes because she was smaller than me. As I felt her tits pressing against my chest I had a unbelievable warm delightful feeling that got me totally relaxed. She rested her head on my shoulder and whispered in a low voice: „I also have nice brown eyes, but you cant be blamed, sweetie!“, with this words she released me. Nina who recognized my mind was abscent lightly slapped me to bring me back into reality and then I also greeted Roxxy by saying „Glad you here, hope you have fun, you want me to bring you something to drink?“ Instead they wanted me to show them the bungalow and so I accompanied them to the kitchen.

After a while they grabed something to drink and took place at a sofa so I walked out to get some cold air. As I came back to the pool area I recognized the guests beeing a bit more quiet than usual, it seemed they taked about someone as they were whispering. It didn’t took me long until I saw the reason, it was Samira. Samira is a girl I knew because she lived in the neighbor village and was at my age. Despite she always was a good loking women this time I was stunned by her curvy frame. The most amazing part of her body was her chest, since I haven’t seen her for years she somehow had grown very big breasts which she proudly presented wearing a black dress that highlined her curves and through the low neckline especially her tits.

As she recognized me she shook her long chestnut brown hair and seductively stared at me with her brown eyes, starting to walk straight into my direction. As she saw where my gaze went she grinned widely and threw herself into me for a hug to say hello. The feeling of her huge tits (at least DD) pressing into my chest was awesome. She whispered into my ear: „The best view you had tonight, darling?“, I replied „Definitely one of the better ones!“. Somehow she wasn’t pleased with my answer and took her head away from my shoulder to look me straight in the eyes saying „Oh darling, are you bewitched or drunken?“. Finishing her sentence she started slowly draging her boobs over my chest until I stuttered „It… was a joke… for sure the best view… today!“. Beeing satisfied she released me and I told her where she can get something to drink and eat while I went to a calm spot for getting back to a clear mind.

The party went on everyone enjoying it and as it got late the pool area cleared while the remaining guests went inside the bungalow. The girls dancing on the stage to the loud trap music was an awesome sight, especially the two busty alphas everyone stared at nearly the whole time. Late at night as nobody wanted to dance anymore and prefered to relax on the sofas I went to the kitchen to lower the volume of the music. Doing so Nina run into me starting to teasy me talking about her plans for her next lower body workout. „You’re at the gym at Monday? I soooo wanna raise the weight I use for squatting, but I’m afraid of getting hurt doing so. I would be really thankful if you could watch after me!“, I replied grinning „That shouldn’t be a problem, but what you wanna improve on that ass?“, she went on „Oh you can always improve, have a feeling right…“. She wasn’t able to finish her sentence as Samira stepped into the scene telling me how great the party was, a few steps behind her Roxxy walked for grabbing a drink. Samira ignored Nina standing beside me and then while turning around slammed her tits into the chest area of Nina. Despite Nina was also well endowed the sudden move caught her unprepared what made her stagger back "Ouuff!!!", until I cought her with my left arm. Samira immediately appologized „Oh, wow, I’m sorry I had no evil intend. It’s just I’m sometimesnot used to my tits beeing that big.“, while wheter Nina nor me was able to say anything because of a suddenly very cold and frightening athmosphere Roxxy joined the conversation „Even if it’s understandable you can’t control in which direction this flabby mass quivers, you better watch out to not hit my friends with it again!“. With this she started a back and forth conversation as Samira angry replied „What the fuck! Are you drunk or why you’re offending me that way?“, „Just watch out!“, „Or what?“, „Or you’ll get a feeling about how it feels to get hit by the boobs of someone who‘s able to control them!“ The last sentence Roxxy spoke with a calm and regulated voice while letting her round boobs bounce up and down on her chest. Samira not letting herself get treated that way laughed „Oh if it’s just that… No problem!“. At this point all eyes were on us while the retour of Roxxy came in a threatening voice „1-1 hands-on right n…“ but she was interrupted by me and dragged her away further into the kitchen to calm her down.

„I beg you to not catfight her, I don’t want hurt people on my party!“, „If not here then somewhere else, it’s already on. But no catfight, I’ll put her into place by titfighting her.“ she replied with a calm voice, „She appologized for bumping into Nina!“, „Spare your tries, it’s not just that, she’s also flaunting her tits around the whole evening. But if your worried I can offer you doing a hands-off titfight.“, „In front of all the guests?“, „For sure, it adds to her humilation. Explain to her it’s you who wants hands-off.“, with this she staggered back.

After they exchanged a deep stare Samira came to me „Why she didn’t apologise?“, „Ehmm…“, „Throw this bitch out!“, „What, no! You got it she challenged you?“, „For sure! She’s jealous about my superior tits and so wants to hurt them!“, „Yes she wants to titfight you, and because I don’t wanna get someone hurt I made her agree to a hands-off?“ , „Did she? Despite my clearly bigger girls?“, „She operated very confident…“, „So then, it’s her fault, i’m gonna flatten this little chick!“. With this she turned the music down and walked towards Roxxy who was rising up from her sofa to meet Samira in the middle of the room. I also walked from the kitchen to the dancefloor fearing about if this was going to take a good ending, but I calmed myself saying they can’t hurt each other serious with their tits.

It was a sexy sight seeing this two dominant girls standindgin the middle of a crowd pressing their boobs, which are definitely the both best pairs this evening, against each other while starring deep into each others eyes. Roxxy first broke the silence „You afraid to start clothes off?“, „I hesitated to undress to not make you chicken out of this, darling!“, „So then let’s undress!“, with this she pulledher tanktop over her head just leaving her bra on her upper body. Samira reacted by stripping out of her dress leaving her only in black hot pant. As they were completely revealed she shook her tits to show their impressing size gaining some impressed reactions from the crowd and adressed Roxxy „You’re gonna fight with a bra? It’s ok since you clearly need some endorsement!“, „We’ll see who needs help!“, with this Roxxy unclasps her bra, but instead of removing it by one fast move she let it fall down ceremoniously what caused some impressed reactions from the crowd because her tits were nearly unaffected by gravity holding their round shape. There they stood opposite each other staring deeply into each others eyes. This time Samira restarted the conversation „I’ll really enjoy misshaping these excuses with my better pair!“ as Roxxy replied „Not as much as I will, inverting your wobbly udders!“. They were the last two persons beeing completely confident, the rest was visibly excited not knowing how this would end.

As if anyone counted down to zero they both charged forward meeting tit to tit what caused both pairs getting pushed back a bit from the compression they created, however neither pair showed any weakness. After holding this stance for a few seconds both gave another push forward what made them both bounce back a step saying „Come on, fight my tits!“, „Feel my better pair!“. From there on the epic clash of two proud womens tits began.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2018, 06:18:06 PM by User1 »

Offline Bella Sexy Bitch

• God Member
Re: Hands-off titfight poll with story
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2018, 06:33:42 PM »
Wow so much  descriptive xx
COME ON BITCHES GET YOUR ASS KICKED

Offline Miss Busty Tally

• 38j in your face
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2018, 01:27:00 AM »
voted for samira ...very nice build up.

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2018, 08:24:16 PM »
Each competitor was able to message me her move until 20:00 o'clock, so heres the outcome of their first round:

Round 1:

Again the next moves came simultaneously.

Samira opened her arms and moved with a determined look into Roxxys‘ direction. It seemed she planned to finish her opponent off before a real fight even started, trying to use a bearhug to do some lethal damage on Roxxys tits. If she would land a hit with this powerful move her heavier orbs could soften her advesaries firm tits up through grinding.

As Samira started moving forward you could see Roxxy starting to turn her upper body to the right. Before Samira was able to get her hands around her rivals back Roxxy turned her body to the left. For the first time this evening you could see her tits deforming slightly as they were dragged to the other side gaining some momentum.

On their way they crashed into Samiras‘ boobs sideways! At this moment Samiras' tits were unprepared and so Roxxys' crashed into them pressing Samiras‘ tits out of their way until hitting against her chest. The blow had a visible effect on Samira as she was turned sideways through the power of the blow she received, not able to lock the bearhug in! A dull „UFFFffffgghh“ escaping her lips.

The crowd was stunned having seen the first hit of the match, the whole crowd... except one women. Standing next to me I saw Nina, grinning from ear to ear as she enjoyed Samira getting hit by the exact move she used against her a few minutes ago "by mistake".

On the dancefloor Samira gained secure footing back and builded herself upright again while Roxxy taunted, underlined with a satisfied smile „You really think I’m that inexperienced? My, my…“. Samira who got hit but was far from done launched herself into Roxxy again „Lucky punch, bitch!“. After trading some blows that gained neither any advantage they were standing two steps in front of each other again.

The result of the first round grants Roxxy one point (+1). No additional effect occured.
Round two ends at the 29th of Juli - 20:00 o'clock.

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2018, 08:55:43 PM »
Each competitor was able to message me her move until 20:00 o'clock, so I'm now able to write the outcome of their second round:

Round 2:

What followed was another epic clash as they performed their next moves.

Samira moved her body downwards lifting it up again in the next second. Through her movement she was able to pull her heavy tits forcefully upwards, straight into the direction of her opponent.

On the other side Roxxy also moved her body downwards, but not as low as Samira did. Her plan was a different one, she was going to attack her advesarie from above. To do so she also moved her body upwards again, but did not power her tits up by doing so. Instead she was rising higher, her defined taned legs tightening sexily, until she stood straight upright on tiptoe. The movement caused her tits to follow the direction of her body and so they were lifted up to a high point. As they reached peak point she pulled her body downwards again, launching the weight of her tits powered up by gravity into Samiras direction.

Some spectators covered their faces or open standing mouths with their hands as everyone was able to predict the next clash being a brutal one.

The prediction was no exaggeration as Roxxys‘ tits crashed downwards while Samiras‘ flew upwards. Finally as both were standing normal again their powered up boobs met in midair. As they collided Samiras boobs molded around the undersides of Roxxys‘ until they stopped their movement. At this point Roxxys‘ boobs were resting on top of Samiras‘ as the latters had not lost all of their momentum. As the top of Samiras‘ boobs stopped Roxxys‘ attack a split second later the mass of her underside came crashing in, slighlty lifting Roxxys‘ boobs upwards, as a „Ouff!“ escaped Samiras lips.

The men in the crowd looked puzzled as they expected to see one pair failing her owner but only saw one pair coming to rest on top of the other causing a short clapping sound while instead of getting misshapened just got lifted up for a short moment. In contrast to them the women were shocked as a few whispers could be heard „Oh good lord!“, „Holy shit!“, „Has it really happened?“. They knew the collision caused immense pain to one of the fighters. They should be confirmed soon as one fighter turned her head back until facing the ceiling, screaming „FUUUUUUCK!!! OH FUUUCK!!!  WHAT IS THIS PAIN!!! OH!!! OH!!! OH!!! DAMN IT!!! Oughhh my prized tits!!! MY TITS!!! Fuck, oh, oh ,oh!“

The women in the audience were aware what happened inside their tits while colliding this way. In general both launched a powerful attack while Roxxys‘ upper blow was physically stronger because of gravity. At the first moment of contact Samira had to deal with a very strong blow affecting her upper side. But her advantage was that the upperside is by far not as sensitive as the underside of a boob. While Roxxys‘ compact tits are looking steel hard they also have a weak spot at the undersides. That is why Samiras hit caused her a lot of pain.

Samira triumphantly taunted „You now know who’s are better, little girl?“. Roxxy who stood in front of her, still facing the ceiling was just panting shortly. After a few seconds she took in one deep breath and turned her head to face the woman that hurt her. „You’ll pay! Bitch, YOU’LL PAY!!!“, with this words she started to aggressively bump into Samira who was just able to block the raged attacks until she shoved forward herself causing both fighters to bounce back.

There they stood again in front of each other, only separated by two steps.

The result of the second round grants Samira three points (+3). No additional effect occured.
Round three ends at the 1th of Juli - 20:00 o'clock.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2018, 08:58:01 PM by User1 »

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2018, 08:21:46 PM »
Each competitor was able to message me her move until 20:00 o'clock, so I'm now able to present the outcome of their third round:

Round 3

Aware she hurted Roxxy badly Samira expected her raged foe to go on a rampage. To be prepared Roxxy and lurk her into a trap she decided to perform a defensive move. She taunted „Mhhhh, I think now I’m not only bigger but also my tits are also firmer than your inferior globes!“, with this she pressed her elbows to the sides of her upper body. The compressing gave her tits an invincible look as it had the effect of hardening her big boobs.

In front of her stood Roxxy who at this time really wished for close contact. However, instead of simply charging Samira she decided to use a powerful move Samira tried to use at an early stage of the fight. Preparing for a vicious bearhug she opened her arms and charged into her opponents direction.

With her elbows pressed to her upper body Samira stood still, awaiting her opponent crashing in. Roxxy who came close to her was trying to lock hands behind her back. In spite of her opponent not trying to stop her Roxxy had problems because standing arms wide open did not put any compression on her bust and so her firm tits were not able to press Samiras hardened tits back what caused her hands to not be able to reach each other.

„Mhhhhhfffffghhhhhh, FUCK !!!“, with this primal roar the muscles of Roxxys' tanned body tightened as she pressed forward with all her might even starting to go on her tiptoes in order to conquer the last important millimeters her hands needed to lock the bearhug in. The crowd watched in excitement as Roxxy hugged Samira what caused their boobs to fight in close range as they both were starting to sweat.

Having steeled her tits for a full on encounter like this Samira had an advantage as her larger pair was in this moment as firm as Roxxys‘. She even rubbed her dominance in Roxxys face by lifting her up a few centimeters into the air. She then gave Roxxy a chance to surrender „We don’t have to discuss about who’s bigger, little girl, but now you… also see mine are as firm as your‘s are what… makes me superior without a doubt! So…you better… surrender before… I’ll hurt…mppffghh.“. Her words were cut off as the pressure on her tits seeemed to grew.

At first contact Roxxys‘ arms were wide open so she was not able to put any pressure on her tits, but as she locked the bearhug in, closing her arms, she increased the pressure causing her tits to harden. Her last problem was that Samiras tits were hard enough to match her firmness, but she knew about her huge advantage as she grinned like a devil knowing her plan worked out. With applying the bearhug she also trapped Samiras arms inside of her own, immobilizing her hated foe while she was able to lead the dancing that should follow.

Roxxys upper body tightend as she hugged Samira harder while starting to rotate her shoulders. Through the constant rotation she made both pairs moving while her pair dictated the direction. First she was put down onto her feet again and also lowered her self from the tiptoe position to standing on her whole feet again. Samira cursed „What is this bitch? STOP IT, STOPPPPP!!!“ trying to move her arms out of the grip to no avail as it was now Roxxy who looked dominating. Through the smooth motions Samiras tits started loosing their hardness. As a result of this Roxxys pair conquered space as they dived into Samiras larger boobs while the latters molded around them.

Suddenly Roxxy stopped rotating her shoulders, deeply staring into Samiras fearfull eyes.
It seemed her tits reached the core of Samiras. She started to move her tits up, down, left, right displacing Samiras boobs visibly, elicting painfilled groans out of her rival „Arrrrgh… ouuufffff…. PUUFFFFFF… FUCKKKKK…ARRRGGHHHAAAAAAAAHHHHHHohohohouu“. Giving Samira a short pause Roxxy asked „You’re ready to get your second class udders flattened?“ to what Samira responded with a terrorized look in her eyes „NOOO!!! Don’t you dare!“. However before Roxxy was able to tighten her grip again Samiras frightened mental state transferred into her trapped body that started shaking as if she was about to get out of a death trap. A lot of high pitched shrieks escaped her mouth „Ah, oh no, no, no, not again, not again…“ as her own movement caused her tits to get pressed around Roxxys unyielding ones until the grip behind her back finally got broken. This caused both to separate with a loud „blop“ as Roxxy fell down onto the  ground, while Samira went down to her knees massaging her bust with both hands.

Roxxy who nealy received no damage by this clash immediately stood up, stretching her legs while her hands touched her feet. She then slowly started rubbing her hands upwards over her tanned body. Starting with running them over her legs, the sides of her ass and her flat belly until finally crossing arms under her breasts. The show caused everyone to look at her proud boobs as everyone sensed a sheer white glistening on them. It was apparent Roxxys boobs had put incredible pressure on Samiras‘ which compressed them in a way they had to release some milk in order to not pop. Standing upright in this position she lowered her face into the direction of her rack and seductively licked the top of her tits with the tip of her tongue.

Needless to say the whole showdown was a turn on for the crowd since the beginning, affecting not only the men but also the women. By doing her side show not everyone was able to withstand the sexual pleasure in the room anymore. Some of the women started pulling some men away „Come!!!“ which were not about to quit that easy „What’s this about? I have to see how this ends!!!“, „Come, ohhh!!! I’m fucking wet I can’t stand it anymore, mhargh!!!“. As the men, not able to decide what they wanted the most were draged away so just a small amount of 13 spectators remained. However, even if Roxxys tits had lost their overal firm look and Samiras boobs having shrinked through the milking she received,it seemed the fight was not over. Samira was getting up and so they stood in front of each other again, both with a determined look on their face.

The result of the third round grants Roxxy five points (+5). No additional effect occured.
Round four ends at the 3th of Juli - 20:00 o'clock.

Offline Interested fightfan

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2018, 11:52:58 PM »
Roxy for my vote

Offline let em fight

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2018, 04:24:05 AM »
Go Samira.

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2018, 08:13:07 PM »
Each competitor was able to message me her move until 20:00 o'clock, so I'm now able to present the outcome of round four:

Round 4

Encouraged through her hit Roxxy started mocking Samira „This time your tits will once and for all surrender to my much better pair!“ to what Samira replied angrily „Big words for a little girl, come on and prove it!“. With this they started bumping their tits together until a powerfull bump separated them, in the next moment both choosed to use different moves.

Roxxy tossed her arms back and pushed her chest forward while running straight into Samira with full speed "Eat this!". Meanwhile Samira choosed to power her heavy tits up by swinging them into her opponent from the side. Doing so she turned her upper body to her right.

Unfortunate for Samira the time their bodys connected was not in her favor. A short moment before she was able to turn her body to the other side Roxxy crashed full speed, tits first into her unprotected chest what caused her to fly backwards landing on her ass "Ouuuffff!", while Roxxy stood upright starting to flash her tits for the spectators.

Despite the physical damage Samiras‘ chest had received, Roxxy also started getting a mental advantage. Samiras mental stage was still intact, she knew she would take her opponent but Roxxys‘ confidence was strongly boosted. Not only did she land two hits in a row but she also let her body look strong by throwing her opponents slightly bigger body to the ground with just the power of her tits.

As Roxxy was parading around like a boxing champion Samira got up, well aware she had to end her opponent soon „What’s up little bitch you wan’t to quit?“. Roxxy refocused on Samira „Oh, haven’t expected you to get this hanging udders up again! *switching to a threatening voice* But I’ll enjoy putting you down again, ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!“. After Samira answered „So be it, GIVE ME YOUR ALL!!! TITFIGHT ME!!!“, everyone knew, a bitter ending was about to come for one of them.

The result of the fourth round grants Roxxy two points (+2). No additional effect occured.
Round five will end at the 5th of Juli - 20:00 o'clock.

Keep in mind the poll will end at the 6th Juli, so stay tuned and make sure you grant your vote to one of the amazing ladys!

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2018, 09:24:45 PM »
Each competitor was able to message me her move until 20:00 o'clock, so I'm now able to present the outcome of the last round:

Round 5

Samira was the first to move as she went into Roxxys direction, determined to end the war, while Roxxy just stood in her place.

Next Samira did a quick down-up movement with her upper body that ended her standing on tiptoe to lift her heavy tits up high. Meanwhile Roxxy still did not give any indication for a move. The crowd looked in excitement and wondered why Roxxy did not react. Some asked themselves if it was out of overconfidence that she thought this battle already over, some expected a short very quick move because until now she countered nearly every move of her opponent and some men thought nothing because they were hypnotized by Samiras boobs.

As Samira was not about trying to waste any power by holding her tits up that high she let them fall downwards, empowered by gravity „Bombs away, bitch!“. A short moment later they crashed on top of Roxxys with a loud CLAP that was drowned by a painfilled scream „Auuughh!“.

The expected counterattack of Roxxy did not occur, it seemed she was somehow abscent with her mind because she did absolutely nothing to counterattack or defend herself. Needless to say in this state her unprepared boobs were not able to withstand Samiras powerful attack that landed and deformed her firm rack from above, causing her to go down on one knee.

„What’s the matter little bitch, are you paralyzed by the fear of my better boobs? Get up and fight my tits or admit they’re THE BEST!!!“ Samira confidantly towered over her kneeling foe as everyone wondered if Roxxys tits failed her.

The result of the fifth round grants Samira three points (+3) as Roxxy did not declare her move.

After the last round their round points are Roxxy 8:6 Samira, tomorrow the poll results will show the outcome of the fight as they will be added to the round points declaring the winner.

« Last Edit: July 05, 2018, 09:27:05 PM by User1 »

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2018, 09:37:09 AM »
Ending

The fight was not over as Roxxy rose up to her feet “I hope I didn’t gave you any hope this fight is over.”, “To be serious no, I hoped you to get up again, I wanna finish your little excuses off by flattening them! So let’s end this ONCE AND FOR ALL!” Samira replied. In the next moment they both locked a bearhug in and started to grind their tits hard against each other. Even though the long fight had taken a toll on their body and especially their priced assets they mustered their last strength to fight on. Both pressed and rolled their tits as each was able to get some hits on the other ”Uffgh, ouuwww!”, “Arrghhh , bitch!” , it now also started to become a mental battle as their moans and groans showed in how much pain their tits were.

Roxxy was trashtalking “Do you remember the ending of our last bearhug? Do you remember how my boobs nearly popped yours, even starting to milk them? Do you remember the  helpless feeling?”, the trashtalk really had an effect on Samira who had not forgotten the pain and panic she was in. As it started to put doubts into her mind about winning this fight Roxxy started gaining the upper hand. However it didn’t last long as Samiras short state of fear turned into anger, her face got a determined look and she started attacking for all she was worth, with it she started to push Roxxy back until they stood in front of a couch. Each clash caused Roxxy tits to misshape but they regained their roundness back again and again while Samira had to endure unbelievable pain as her tits were heavily swollen. As her anger blocked her thinking Samira focused her last strength to lift Roxxy up what caused them to fall on the couch.

The crowd watched in amazement as they saw the engaged bodys falling in slow-motion towards the couch. It was unbelievable how resistant the tits of both women were but the impact of this move would finally end their battle and there was nothing that could stop it. The moment in which Roxxys back touched the sofa came and next Samiras body landed on top of hers. No one was able to tell which tits in the end beat the others as the four arms released the hug on each other and covered the view, but their next monologues gave the final solution.

Samira spoke to herself “Ouuuuuuu, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK MY TITS, hahaha yeah I felt it clearly, ouuuchhh, arrgh, what a pain!” while Roxxy did the same shaking her head “Unnngghhhhh, ouu, ouu, my tits, ouuu my tits, oh noooo, she hurt my tits!”. Next Samira lifted her upper body and with it also her heavy boobs, that flattened Roxxys with their weight, up and as their boobs separated Roxxys flattened set this time did not regain their round shape, she remained lying under her conqueror speaking to herself “Ohhhh god, no she hurt my tits, nooo oh god!”.

The hard fought battle had declared Samira as the winner because she was able to beat the unbelievable firmness out of her foes firm boobs as they both gave it their all. If two proud women emerge in such a battle everything is on the line for them and in most cases the winner makes clear everyone knows who is the alpha women, this time it was no different. Sitting dominant on Roxxys body Samira slapped her to make her clear minded again, “Tell us, little girl!”, Roxxy got her focus back fearfully looked at Samira “You won, I give!”.Samira who was not pleased with the answer slowly lowered her tits on Roxxys who were not able to hold the weight up what caused them mold around the invading pair, getting pancaked even more “Oh I think you don’t understand me, let me press your brain back into your head so you can understand me! Now tell us little girl!”. The humiliating move caused Roxxy not only pain again but also puts her to shame as her only way out of her misery was to give her opponent the pleasure as she was not able to fight back “Your perfect powerful tits… they conquered my tits, you now flatten them like they’re… nothing with your superior pair, I beg you to stop, PLEASE!”, Samira who was not done yet continued “I conquered your what?”, “YOU CONQUERED MY USELESS LITTLE GIRL BOOBS WITH YOUR REAL TITS, PLEASE STOP IT!!!”. Samira then lifted her tits up from Roxxys pair, which remained flat like pancakes, after slapping her conquered foes face left and right with her superior rack “Very good, little bitch!” she stood up and walked into the kitchen to grab a cold drink, beaming with pride.

As I went to check if Roxxy was okay she laid on the sofa sobbing with tears in her eyes shaking her head repeating “Oh god my tits, she really hurt my tits.”.

Summing up the round points and the poll result gives a final standing of:

Roxxy 33: 54 Samira, so Samira is the winner

I wanna thank both competitors for doing a great job as like as the voters that kept the poll alive. I hope you enjoy the story created by the pollfight.