News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Biker Chick Leveled at Blockbuster Video

• 0 Replies

Offline bikemanrick

• God Member
  • High school girl (18) Chokes Out Biker Chick (31)
Biker Chick Leveled at Blockbuster Video
« on: July 09, 2018, 09:38:53 AM »
Old Posting from 2007:

I'm a regular customer at Blockbuster in a small town in Georgia.  I love movies and patronize the store at least three times a week.
     One of the girls who works there is absolutely huge.  She's probably only about 18 years-old and still in high school.  She’s at least 6'3" tall and 375 pounds.  Her face is balloon-like, and her deep set eyes are frightening when she stares at you.  She has this deformity that some ultra-heavy girls have, and she's certainly not someone I'd ever mess with.
     Anyway, this girl has always been real nice to me.  She never smiles but is at least cordial when she takes my money and hands me my rented movies.  But despite her relatively passive demeanor, she was rumored to have a bit of a temper.
     I didn't know how bad her temper was until I saw her arguing with some blonde woman one Tuesday night in August 2002.  It was unusually hot as summers get in my hometown.  The store wasn't very busy.  As a matter of fact, I was the only customer in the place, besides the blonde.  And the manager was nowhere in sight.
     "I shouldn't have three late charges," the blonde shouted.  She was probably 28-30, about 5'6" tall and no more than 115 pounds.  She wore a brown sleeveless shirt and tights jeans, the former of which clearly revealed her more-than-ample fake boob job.
     "Yes, the movies you didn't return on time were . . ."
    "Look bitch," the woman shouted, cutting off the fat girl in mid- sentence.  "I'm telling you right now, I brought those goddamn movies back on time.”
     "I'm sorry," the girl said.  "But—"
     "Listen, fat-ass, I'm not paying . . . so you can take the money you think I owe you and shove it up your elephant-size ass."
     The girl glared at the woman.  She grit her teeth.  "I'll get the manager."
     "Fuck you," the woman said.  She then threw the two movies she had rented at the behemoth and bolted out the door.
     The girl slammed her fist down on the counter.  I thought she was going to get the manager, but instead she excused herself as she stormed through the inner set of glass doors, then popped the outside door open.
     Through the glass, I could see that the slim woman was reaching into her purse to get her keys.  She was standing near a white Corvette and the top was down.  The door was locked and she probably wasn’t up for imitating Bo or Luke of The Dukes of Hazard and hop over the door.
     The woman didn't see the girl until she was a couple feet away.  A look of horror suddenly appeared on her thin oval face as she peered up seconds before the girl grabbed her by the arms.  In a quick, violent twisting motion, the obese teen heaved the woman across the sidewalk and into the side of the building, knocking her purse and half its contents to the sidewalk.
     I put my movies down on the counter and marched over to the doorway to get a closer look.  Just as I got to the exit area, I saw the fat girl punch the woman in the jaw, sending her back against the wall.  Another haymaker to the woman's stomach doubled her over.  She fell to her knees, but the girl quickly picked her up by the back of her jeans and turned her around.  From there, she really started pounding the woman.
     I mean, this woman was completely helpless.  With an evil glare, the girl hauled back and punched the blonde in the mouth . . . then she hit her in the nose.  The chick’s nose exploded like a cherry.  A flurry of punches sent the slim woman to the parking lot pavement, where the girl stomped down on her waist a couple times.  She then picked the woman up and delivered a brutal uppercut to the woman's back.
     The woman cried out in agony.  Her entire face was bloody.  She tried to catch her breath but got punched in the back again.  Then the girl charged forward and shoved her all the way against the wall again.  The woman went flying into the front of the building with a vengeance.  This time she got the wind knocked out of her.  And one of her brown cowboy boots came loose and was lying on the sidewalk.
     The woman, who was now on her ass, held her thin arms out as she pleaded for the girl to stop.  The girl helped her to her feet.  At that point, I thought the girl was going to relent, until her fat fist came out of nowhere and connected with the woman's ear, dropping the woman on her side on the sidewalk.  Blood now poured from the lobe of her ear.
     The girl continued to kick the woman a couple times in the stomach.  The woman rolled to her stomach, and the girl stomped down on her back.  I wanted to go outside and stop the fight because I thought the fat high school girl was going to kill the woman.  She was a mess and probably already had injuries enough to warrant a hospital visit.
     The girl then grabbed the blonde's shirt from the back of the neck and ripped it off.  The woman had probably been knocked out at this point and she deserved it.  The girl grabbed the woman by the legs of her jeans and arms, dragged her over to her Corvette and tossed her across the front seat and console of her car.  I heard the woman scream out as she landed in the car.  The girl was fuming.  She called the woman every name in the book, then headed back into the store.
     I saw no movement in the Corvette as I walked back into the store so the girl wouldn't see me staring.  By the time she checked me out, the blonde was being tended to by a couple guys.  She was leaning against her car shirtless, holding a wet rag to her nose and mouth.  Blood was splashed on her tits. 
     As I walked passed, she lowered the rag and looked right at me.  Her face was badly swollen.  She had a knot the size of a baseball on her forehead and blood was trickling down from the eyebrow of one blackened eye, which was practically glued shut. I couldn't believe the beating this fat girl gave that woman.  She basically flattened the blonde.  It was brutal.  Blood was splattered all over the sidewalk in front.  I don't know if the woman pressed charges or not, but the fat girl no longer works at Blockbuster.  And that's a relief to me as well.  As much as I am into catfights and mismatches myself, this one made me extremely queasy and sick.  But when a slim chick messes with a fat girl, they can expect to get beaten to a pulp and knocked out—no doubt.  The lesson here is to just have some respect for these types of girls, ladies, even though they're high school kids.  If you don't, you'll probably end up splayed across a pavement somewhere or worse.  It may also save you a hospital visit and bill.

« Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 10:03:19 AM by bikemanrick »