News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Orgasming during a Fight

• 10 Replies

Offline BeautifulDisaster_Jen

• I am THE HOTTEST girl here. Be jealous haters!
Orgasming during a Fight
« on: July 08, 2018, 06:23:37 PM »
Someone asked me this question and I for one never had this experience personally, but figured maybe some of you could, but has any of the ladies here ever orgasmed during a fight? Be it catfighting, wrestling, or boxing?

Offline DS79

• God Member
Re: Orgasming during a Fight
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2018, 10:33:10 AM »
In my case it was just from the excitement and adrenaline from the fights and not the outcomes as 3 of my fights were broken up fairly quickly. I don't know for certain about my friend's reaction, but I'm pretty sure it was the same, adrenaline etc

Fight No. 4 was a longer argument?
I love women especially when they fight

Offline catfightlover40

• God Member
  • Life is like a boxing chocolate
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2018, 11:38:08 AM »
In my case it was just from the excitement and adrenaline from the fights and not the outcomes as 3 of my fights were broken up fairly quickly. I don't know for certain about my friend's reaction, but I'm pretty sure it was the same, adrenaline etc

It's a flight or fight response. Although we're one of less than 5 species, which enjoys sex for way more, than just procreation, we're still hardwired to enter survival/prepare to procreate mode upon impending doom. That's the same reason why people who're executed experience the same reaction, and you allude this with the adrenaline rush.

A key problem with some very horny men and lesbian/bisexual women, that their laser focus on combining fight with sexual pleasure (and this a sexual fetish after all) leads them to the erroneous belief, the fighting women have the hots for each other, or the impulse is unbreakable and needs to be satisfied with the first person they come across.

In my strictly personal opinion, that's behind this question too, in which case it would be a not so subtle form of fishing for ways to convince women to fight for them without making the effort of compensating them for it.
The  home of my multi-part work: https://www.patreon.com/powelltothepeople

Offline wrestlinhose

• God Member
  • I love catfights and wrestling.
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2018, 12:51:39 PM »
I love this thread. Thanks for sharing.

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2018, 12:30:17 AM »
Hi Jen,

I have never known anybody to have actually orgasmed during a fight of any sort other than if it was a sexual fun " fight".
However, speaking from personal experience having had 4 real fights in my 54 yeays, I found I was extremely aroused afterwards and I put this down to the excitement and adrenaline rush.
One close friend told me she had experienced the same feelings of arousal after a physical fight with a neighbou,r and when my friend's boyfriend got home shortly after it had happened, she rushed him upstairs to the bedroom!. Her boyfriend couldn't believe his luck lol, but my friend never told him why.

Regards

Patricia x   

Thanks for the input! I’ve definitey gotten aroused and I’ve boxed girls whose nips would get rock hard during a match, but orgasm.

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2018, 02:58:10 AM »
Hi Jen,

I have never known anybody to have actually orgasmed during a fight of any sort other than if it was a sexual fun " fight".
However, speaking from personal experience having had 4 real fights in my 54 yeays, I found I was extremely aroused afterwards and I put this down to the excitement and adrenaline rush.
One close friend told me she had experienced the same feelings of arousal after a physical fight with a neighbou,r and when my friend's boyfriend got home shortly after it had happened, she rushed him upstairs to the bedroom!. Her boyfriend couldn't believe his luck lol, but my friend never told him why.

Regards

Patricia x   

Thanks for the input! I’ve definitey gotten aroused and I’ve boxed girls whose nips would get rock hard during a match, but orgasm.

Have you or your opponent that you noticed ever come close to it? Or never?

I haven’t. A girl I boxed twice used to fake orgasms between round or during a fight for show. But she never did. Her tits would get rock hard though, that’s i can vouch for.

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2018, 03:01:58 AM »
I'll admit I got wet a few times during my wrestling matches

Offline jessiefite

• God Member
  • Love to fight no rules. IRL. Want a piece of me?
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2018, 08:10:50 AM »
I found myself aroused by the reaction of spectators who watch me fight.  The emotional intensity they display sort of trickles down to me and
gets me excited.  That, plus the adrenaline, plus the body contact, plus the pain, plus the domination-superiority/vulnerability-humiliation thing,
all makes for a super intense set of feelings when the fight is over.

« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2018, 08:24:39 PM »
I found myself aroused by the reaction of spectators who watch me fight.  The emotional intensity they display sort of trickles down to me and
gets me excited.  That, plus the adrenaline, plus the body contact, plus the pain, plus the domination-superiority/vulnerability-humiliation thing,
Same

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2018, 07:35:35 PM »

I gotta agree with ya there.  When I did wrestling, especially my more NSFW pro style wrestling I did, I got excited knowing that I am getting some of the guys in the crowd hard and maybe even some women wet, which fueled me more into doing more sexy reactions whether I was dishing out the beating or even taking the beating. 

Offline Jaina W

« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2018, 12:19:49 PM »
I think it speaks to the exhibitionist in us all, in a way. Knowing someone is excited serves only to excite us further.