News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Ivana Jacubkova vs Katy Perry: Brutal Fight at Festival

• 0 Replies

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Ivana Jacubkova vs Katy Perry: Brutal Fight at Festival
« on: July 17, 2018, 10:45:31 AM »
Pop princess Andrea Berg from Germany is frustrated and furious. In a competition with ‘Californian Gurl’ Katy Perry she lost to the American singer in a contest of beauty, singing, and finally a full on fight in the ring. Perry had to fight a long, hard, sweaty battle to overcome the strong and well trained 52 year old woman - however, in the end she landed various punches to Berg’s face which left the rival singer tumbling to the ring’s floor, stunned and defeated. With arms raised and a victorious smile, Katy let herself be celebrated by fans in the arena before travelling to an open air festival in California to take a holiday and relax with friends.

At the grounds of the annual festival, in a desert of California, Katy came across basketball player and model Ivana Jacubkova. Proudly parading with her friends in a boob tube which emphasised her 32D cup bust, and having enjoyed a number of cocktails, Katy let herself be tempted to talk within Ivana’s earshot about the, in her own words, ’cute looking beanstalk with a flat chest’ referring to both Ivana’s great height and not very curvaceous body proportions.
Ivana was anything but amused at hearing Katy’s exclamations and confronted the pop star. Katy looked up at the twelve inches taller girl but, at the time perhaps feeling encouraged to not back down by the effect of strong cocktails, didn’t seem to be very impressed with Ivana’s challenging attitude.
Ivana, hands on her hips and darting a hard glance down at Katy, began arguing with her, ’Little girl, did you just insult my boobs?’
Katy continued to stare up at Ivana and then replied, ’Boobs? What boobs?’
Katy’s friends giggled at the new insult but the girls which Ivana was with now started to goad     the tall slim girl, ’Damn, don’t let that dwarf make fun of you! Put her over your knees and give her a good spanking to let her learn her lesson not to fucking mess with a queen!’
’A queen?’ one of Katy’s girls now interfered. ’Do you even know whom you’re talking about? That’s Katy fucking Perry, bitch!’
’We know who it is, dumbfuck!’ Ivana said. ‘So it’s the stupid pop couch whore who had the undeserved luck to make a fortune by bouncing her pathetic nipples because she sucks at singing. And now what?’[/i]
Katy’s face became white with barely controlled rage. ’You damn freak, how the fuck dare you! You just be careful with what you say, girl!’
’Oooh!’ Ivana laughed viciously. ’The truth hurts, doesn’t it!’
Katy, losing her control finally, spat at Ivana, meaning to aim at her face but instead not reaching further than the tall girl’s chest. Ivana stared at her for one second, then grabbed Katy’s hair, bent her head back, and spat in her face, splashing her spittle over Katy’s forehead and into her eyes.
’Ugh!’ Katy took two steps backwards with her eyes shut tight, then rubbing them with her hands. Ivana laughed. ’Not a good idea spitting at a six foot six woman, little pop couch whore, hahaha!.
Katy, enraged, repeated her spitting at Ivana’s shirt, only to get another load of Ivana’s saliva dumped straight over her eyes and onto her mouth. While she retreated from the tall woman, Ivana said, Do you really want to continue this, little whore? A spitting contest with ME, really?’
Katy suddenly rushed the few steps she had retreated from Ivana towards the tall girl while drawing her right arm back, and with a half turn of her body, throwing the punch from the shoulder, hit Ivana’s tummy with her fist with as much impact as she could.
Ivana wasn’t prepared for the attack and, not having had a chance to flex her abdominal muscles before Katy’s fist hit her, slightly bent over with her hands on her tummy while Katy with satisfaction watched an expression of being in pain appearing in Ivana’s face.
’Fucking shit, you retarded fucking slut!’ Ivana croaked and pressed her lips together letting the wave of pain pass.
Katy continued looking at her self-confidently. ’Yeah, well, what now, big girl?’ she goaded her while wiping some of the other woman’s spittle off her face.
Ivana suddenly grabbed Katy’s hair with both hands and started yanking the pop star’s head from side to side as if wanting to rip all her hair off her scalp. Katy screamed in pain, flailed her arms about, and finally managed to rain punches left and right into Ivana’s sides, throwing her fists into her as if to squash the other woman’s kidneys.
Ivana then pulled Katy slightly upwards, making her stand on tiptoe, held up by her hair. Katy reached up to grab Ivana’s hands; however, realising the difference in size between Ivana’s huge hands and her own considerably smaller ones, she abandoned the thought of trying to force them away from the grip on her hair, and instead she reached for the nipples of Ivana’s breasts.
Grabbing Ivana’s boobs, Katy began to twist her nipples, and the screams of pain from her opponent reassured her that she succeeded in hurting the other girl. At the same time, however, the skin of her head burned like fire while her hair in Ivana’s strong hands started to come out by the roots. She continued to twist Ivana’s nipples as violently as she could while still on tiptoes, waiting for the pain in Ivana’s boobs to make her let go of her.
Panting, Ivana hissed at her, ’Let go of my boobs! Fuck you, you dwarf, if you don’t let go of my breasts I swear I’ll lift you up by your hair until it comes off together with your fucking skin!’
’Just try it, you fucking freak show exhibition!’ Katy croaked, trying not to show the agony of being suspended off her heels by her hair. She released one of Ivana’s nipples and started to punch her side again. Ivana gave a final powerful tug upwards and in the next moment Katy’s feet lost the ground completely. Her feet dangling above the ground, hanging only by her hair, she screamed in pain while Ivana strained her arms to hold Katy up in the air. Katy, desperate to get out of the devastating hold, landed a brutal punch at one of Ivana’s eyes. Her fist hitting her opponent’s eye with desperate force, she could hear Ivana’s scream of pain while feeling dropped to the ground, falling on her bum for one moment but quickly scrambling back on her feet, cupping her head with both hands where she had lost thick strands of hair while being suspended in Ivana’s humiliating and brutal hold. When she glanced at the other woman Ivana looked almost as if she wanted to cry. ’Damn shit! Aaah! My eye, oh fuck!’ she wailed, her hands over the punched eye.
Katy thought with satisfaction she’d soon be able to enjoy the sight of Ivana’s black and swollen eye. ’You touch my hair again and I’m gonna rip the nipples off your scrawny chest and punch your eyes out completely, you fucking retarded whore!’
Ivana glanced at Katy with the one eye she was at that instant able to see with. ’You damn bitch, now I’ll tear each single hair off your head! I’ll make you bleed from your scalp before I spank your little shitty ass until you pass out, you fucking stunted retard!’
’Come here then, if you can still see me!’ Katy goaded her. ’And I’ll kick you in your slut’s pussy until I’ve squashed your ovaries!’
Ivana and Katy shot hatred-filled glanced at each other, and then started to circle each other to continue the fight, Katy with a thin trickle of blood from her scalp making its way down her face, and Ivana squinting at her with one eye, the other being half shut and starting to swell. Then the two women suddenly darted at each other, Katy’s face colliding with Ivana’s chest while she wrapped her arms around her hips. Katy started to throw punches into Ivana’s sides again while Ivana grabbed and yanked at Katy’s hair. Eventually, Ivana brutally threw her fist into Katy’s head, and after the pop princess had been stunned for one short moment she kicked Ivana between her legs with all her force. Ivana retreated with her hands over her vagina hearing Katy’s viscous laughter, then she threw herself on her, trying to pick Katy up to wedge her under her arm. Katy struggled to escape Ivana’s grasp and tried to kick her again. The two women circled each other once more uttering threats and boasts.
’I’ll make a fucking invalid of you whore!’ Katy said. ’Your modelling days are over now, bitch!’
’Im gonna spank the crap out of you just for a starter, you ugly midget!’ Ivana replied. ’And your career ends right here and now, because nobody will recognise you again when I’m finished with you!’

IVANA JACUBKOVA: 26 years, 6’6”

KATY PERRY: 33 years, 5’6”

Below: Ivana (right) at the open air festival

{alt}
funny crazy poems

Below: Katy at the open air festival

{alt}
William Butler Yeats biography

Below: Ivana Jacubkova

{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}

Below: Katy Perry

{alt}
{alt}
{alt}

{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}

Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.