News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Queen of the beach 2018

• 20 Replies

Offline ricky89

Re: Queen of the beach 2018
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2018, 06:56:52 PM »
I also am not in favor of polls...
I think they take drama out of reading the story. Because you can see results of the poll. I think the twists and plotting is what made QOTB so cool.
I think it works better if i can guide the plot and give the volunteering writers sign posts of where to go... who is heel / who is face... who wins... what type of match etc and let their creativity take it home

If youd like to reach out you can PM me or preferably email free7575fall@gmail.com
(Have a hard time accessing fcf messages on my i devices since site redesign)

This can be interesting

Offline ricky89

« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2018, 08:54:29 PM »
I also am not in favor of polls...
I think they take drama out of reading the story. Because you can see results of the poll. I think the twists and plotting is what made QOTB so cool.
I think it works better if i can guide the plot and give the volunteering writers sign posts of where to go... who is heel / who is face... who wins... what type of match etc and let their creativity take it home

If youd like to reach out you can PM me or preferably email free7575fall@gmail.com
(Have a hard time accessing fcf messages on my i devices since site redesign)

I send you an email

Offline MisterSteel

• God Member
    • Steel's Literotica Page
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2018, 03:29:34 AM »
You could set the polls up in a what you want isn't what you get format, with the voters cheering on who they want to win (and perhaps getting referenced in terms of the crowd support within the story), but has about as much effect on the out come as cheering in any other contest.
My Trillian is inactive again, but if you're interested in setting something up with me, I can set up a private, open-edit Google Doc.

Offline Josh12

• I'll ask, you give
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2020, 04:00:14 PM »
I have Submitted my match Suggestions in the Attachement, I think they should go along very well with all the members. Plz have a look

Offline boobytrap

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2020, 05:32:22 PM »
Would love to see more of Minaj here, she's my main VR for an efed I'm a part of

Offline bloodshot

« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2020, 06:40:37 PM »
It's too bad this storyline has been abandoned more than once after promising starts.  This was one of the few stories I was still interested in on here...