News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Trillian Groups

• 3 Replies

IskraJasmine

Trillian Groups
« on: October 11, 2018, 04:15:22 PM »
Are there any good Trillian groups I could join as a way of matching up with opponents?

CDSouthWrestler

Re: Trillian Groups
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2018, 07:50:41 PM »
Are there any good Trillian groups I could join as a way of matching up with opponents?

Do it the old fashioned way, apply to Barb's Corner and get verified because once you do that people will know that you are 100% genuine.

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2018, 10:23:20 PM »

Do it the old fashioned way, apply to Barb's Corner and get verified because once you do that people will know that you are 100% genuine.

Actually the old fashioned way would be to join a gym or some sort of combat sports club versus joining some online club of dubious reputation. I would urge anyone doing real life fights to use their own verification methods and not trust some online club. 

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2018, 09:36:18 AM »
What Meg said.

But I get the idea that you are looking for a cyber-fight group and cyber-opponents? I am sure there are some groups like that, but they can get pretty chaotic and you get swarmed with messages every time you open trillian. So I suggest sticking to one vs one or creating a room when you want an audience or more participants.

If you are indeed asking about a group to organize real fights, then obviously I am not the one to ask. Just keep in mind that  this is the INTERNET and it is not safe.

*****UPDATE*********

I now see that this is a thread for real fights only! Sooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry!

Actually good point. If Iskra is seeking cyber this isn't the right section for it. If this is indeed for cyber tell me and I cna move it to the right part.