News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Beginnings: Flo Vs. Simone Rematch (Boxing)

• 0 Replies

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
Beginnings: Flo Vs. Simone Rematch (Boxing)
« on: August 09, 2018, 03:27:38 PM »
Beginnings:  Flo Vs. Simone Rematch (Boxing)

This is my rematch with my newest ingenue, Florimelle.  I dominated her in my usual manner  ;) and we ended up two days later in a boxing match that was not planned.  It just happened.  Our initial fight is located at; 
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=74353.0

Disclaimer:  Girl on Girl action and my usual unique erotic fighting are featured here, but this fight had more boxing and less eroticism than usual.  (Guess I am mellowing in my old age  ;D

Fight #2   Boxing Topless        August 05, 2018 6:11 AM

Simone: The more I think about us boxing, the more I long for it!    How about a topless underground match in a ring that is located at a secret site?  Very few rules.
florimelle: Agreed.  I actually recently had my first boxing match - against an experienced girl, though significantly smaller than me - and won it, so yeah, be ready :P
Simone: How about, we can punch ANYWHERE, but No kicking, biting, or wrestling?
And a referee that can count us out on a knockout. 

florimelle: sounds delicious
Simone: I found out about an underground fight club that pays a $1,000 prize to winners of topless foxy boxing matches.  I sign up for a match not knowing who my opponent will be.  I show up on the night of the match and go to the common, shared dressing room and get undressed except for my purple lacy thong. 
I am told that I will be fighting another newcomer that evening as the opening match of a double header, with the feature match being for their current championship.  Just as I finish getting ready, YOU walk in.  "YOU ARE MY OPPONENT?!?"  I am surprised, and happy, since I beat you pretty badly in our catfight.  "OH, I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS!"  I say as I bang my gloves together!

florimelle: Call me crazy, but I did it - after my unexpected win over some amateur boxer, and flying high on the boost of confidence, I signed up for an underground boxing match, since getting a bit dirty doesn't bother me.  Actually, I imagine, I would stand ever more chances in such a match-up.  Heading into the common dressing room there is a surprise... it's.. it's you..., Simone!, who beat me up badly just recently. "well well, so it looks" I say. True, we were talking about a rematch, but I didn't see it coming this quickly. "Oh, me neither.  I can't wait for this, the revenge time it is, I guess" I say, trying to sound more confident than I feel, as I start to undress, finally leaving on a skimpy bright yellow thong and the gloves of a matching colour.
Simone:   A man knocks on our dressing room door and announces, "5 MINUTES LADIES!  GET YOUR ASSES IN THE RING!"  I am ready so I start out the door.  "Good Luck, . . . BITCH!  You surely will need it!  I am VERY quick!" And with that I brush past you, running my shoulder into you as I pass, to intimidate you.  I open the door and walk the short distance to the boxing ring they have set up.  When I get there I immediately remove my white robe to show off my body, and am rewarded by hoots and whistles! 
florimelle: I still have much to learn, I think as you run with your shoulder in me, simply replying "Oh, shut up!  Just wait and see how you will like the taste of my leather"... all this pre-fight stuff... sighing, I finish my preparations, take a last quick glance in the mirror and follow you.  I see you already standing, flashing your, truly spectacular body. I take off my robe as well, and seems there are some cheering for me as well. Now we face each other from the opposite corners...
Simone:  (There is something about you that draws me to you!)  We are called to the center and given our instructions.  It is a fight to a knockout, OR three knockdowns in the same round.  The fighter standing goes to a neutral corner.  After we are instructed we bump gloves and I tell you that I will destroy you.  Then I turn and go to my corner and wait for the bell. 
florimelle: As you taunt me some more in the middle of the ring, I reply, "Nope, this one is for me, darling" and return to my corner. Soon enough the bell rings, and I set my body in motion, closing the distance, at the same time, circling you in small jumpy movements - my attempt to imitate what I have seen as a classic boxer's movement - trying to keep the distance at first, with some tentative jabs.
Simone: I advance slowly and deliberately, my body turned at a 45 degree angle to you as I get close.  My left hand is in front of my face and my right hand is cocked and ready.  You send forth a few jabs.  I meet the first two with my own left, blocking them, then a third comes more towards the middle and lands between my firm 35B breasts with pretty good force.  OUCH!!  (Hmmmm!  She has decent jab power.  I had better watch out for the right!)  I counter punch your jab, which stings quite a bit, with an underhanded right that I throw with some power, aiming at your belly button.  (Let's see if she's a creampuff) I think to myself. 
florimelle:  (I'm a lefty, so the jab was my right.) One of my punches lands, and it feels nice to connect with your flesh between your firm breasts. But all this jabbing has the distance between us closed, and right after that landed in my belly button has me grunting. I wince some and am a tad bit winded, as it is not the fittest area of my body.  But I try not to give anything away, advancing still.  This time, I throw left hook aiming at your cheek. 
Simone: I smile as I seem to have found your weak spot.  I am thankful now that I have very firm abs.  I get a bit moist down below also.  But you counter with a hard left hook that comes fast at my cheek.  Your hard blow turns my head to the side!  (DAM!  I need to avoid that!)  It is strong enough to rattle me and so I can't follow up on my gut punch.  I take one step back and then try a combo.  Since your left was up high, I attempt to step into a roundhouse right to your left side-boob.  Then I throw the left underhanded, this time aiming for the top of your thong (below your belly button)! 
florimelle: My punch lands and I can see the effect of it.  I try to back it up with a jab at your tits, but you're one tough (and fast) minx, and instead it's my left boob that's hit.  I feel a sharp pain, and once again your other fists digs into my midsection, but this time as low as it can possibly get without being a low blow. I yelp in pain, my hand wanting to go down, clutching the pained area, but I manage to stop the instinctive movement in the middle of it, trying to send a left uppercut in your firm breast to stop your offensive.
Simone: Again I experience a tingling sensation in my loins as both combo punches land.  I then get cocky as I advance right into your left as you counter full force and flatten my right tit!  The leather slides along it as it crushes it flat and the leather glove grinds across it!  This pain is excruciating!    "UNNNNH!" I cry out as I stop and take a few steps backwards.  Just then the bell rings, ending the first round.  I look at you with a mixture of pain and surprise as I turn slowly and retreat to my corner.  (This is not going to be a cake walk!) 
florimelle: I am satisfied and relieved for both my desperate uppercut finding its aim bringing out a reaction from you that sends a tingling feeling down below my own private parts, and also for the bell to ring, because some break to calm down my breathing is welcome. I retreat to my corner, drawing deep breaths, rubbing my underbelly some, eying you, waiting...
Simone: The bell ring for round two.  I decide to be more aggressive this round, and I come at you quickly, positioned as I was in round one.  This time my opening is a left jab aimed down low, where my last one struck you.  Then I am hoping your defenses will adjust lower so I can throw a powerful right hook with everything I have at your jaw/mouth! 
florimelle: The bell rings, and I raise my gloves for the second round. You seem determined to raise the bar of intensity, coming strong at me, luckily, at least I think so.  I see your punch going low, trying for my midsection once more, so I lower my guard blocking it, preparing a counter punch which will aim for your right tit. 
Simone: You block my opening punch this time. (clever girl)  Then as I fire my right hook at your jaw/mouth, you counter with another hard left to my right tit!  This time you drive it HARD into my nipple, smashing it into my breast bone!  DAM that hurts!   (does my hook hit you?)
florimelle: (was not sure if you did it in your first post or was planning for the second, but doesn't matter as: ) We both unleash powerful punches simultaneously. As we both are open, BOTH punches land.  I feel my shot flattening your tit, but cannot rejoice as my head is shook by a devastating hook to my jaw, sending droplets of saliva flying, and me seeing some stars. I immediately retreat, having enough mind left to bring my guard back up tight. 
Simone: My reaction from your smashing my breast is to back up, but my hook still lands on your jaw!  The audience starts to go nuts, sensing blood in the water.  I suck it up, my breast now throbbing from the pain as I advance towards you.  You are hurt, AND I am hurt, but you are backing up and now getting very close to the ropes.  I make a decision to throw everything I have into a hay-maker that I try to smash into your side-boob!! But my luck runs out as you get your guard back up in time and block that punch.  Knowing I would be wide open, and you could hit me almost anywhere I let my momentum take my body towards yours as I attempt to get you in a clinch! 
florimelle: Luckily for me I bring the guard up in time, as the public goes crazy!  You send a wild punch for my side-boob, and I get the idea of the power behind it, as it lands in my arms, shaking my guard. I see you open however, after that swing and try to answer.  But before I manage, you have closed the distance and go for the clinch.  I welcome the contact of your body, nevertheless aiming for a short low blow right in your thong just before or boobs smash together, our sweaty bodies one against the other. 
Simone:  As I close and throw my body at you, you send a low punch that strikes me in my pussy!  I go down and land at your feet on my knees.  Your body angle blocked the illegal punch from the refs view, so he didn't see it.  Because I am on my knees, I am considered down.  The ref starts to count me out.  1 - 2 - 3 - 4 . . . . .   
The audience start to get rowdy and screams "LOW BLOW"!  But the count continue; 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 . . . . . 
I struggle to my feet with about 20 seconds left in the round.  I am staggering and in bad pain, my hands down at my sides. 

florimelle:  As we clinch, my little sneaky punch seems too much for you and down you go. A rush of excitement passes over my body, I get sent to a neutral corner. You get up on the count of 8, but remain with hands at your sides.  So I decide not to waste a second, and rush towards you, going with a combo of left right at your boobs, the right one of which now visibly bruised!  I try to finish the combo with a third punch to your stomach...
Simone: I see you coming at me, I raise my arms, but I can't move quickly.  You throw a left and a right.  Each punch smashes into my nipples and I stagger backwards in agony!  Then you follow and throw a HARD right that smashes into abs.  I make a loud inhaling sound, as the wind is knocked out of me and then fall to my knees.  I look up at you, tears now running from my eyes and then I fall, but my gloves hold my body from hitting the canvas.  And I just stay in that position as the referee counts.  1 - 2 - 3 - 4 -  .  .  .  .  .   
(The Bell rings to end the round, but doesn't stop an existing count out)  5 - 6- 7 - 8 -  9  .  .  .  .  . 
With a herculean effort I get up slowly am able to wobble to my feet, barely beating the 10 count.  We will be going at least one more round. 
(I am now soaked!  GAWD this is AWESOME!)

florimelle: That's pretty much saved by the bell, I think, satisfied with my performance at the second half of this round. As I wait for you to get up, I get anxious as the count drives closer to the end, actually wanting you to get up, because, feeling confident now!  I would rather finish you for the recent humiliating defeat that is still in the back of my mind. So I grin to myself, as you manage to get your sexy shaken body up. I head for my corner after the bell, to calm down my breathing a bit, sipping a bit of water and realizing that there's a bit of blood in my mouth from that vicious hook earlier which I didn't sense before do to the adrenaline. my body now covered in sweat, preparing to lunge at you as soon as the bell rings the 3rd round.
(as if I needed some more stimulation...)

Simone:  I am covered in sweat as I stagger back to my corner.  My body is wracked with pain as I contemplate how I will ever come back now.  My Alpha Female Amazon will is all that drives me now as I look over at your strong body.  Strangely I am excited as your confident look is so attractive, and sweat runs down your body, giving you a GLOW!  I catch my breath, barely, before I hear the BELL that signals the third round.  I walk slowly out a few steps, staying fairly close to my corner and watch you strut confidently my way!  Your hips shifting as you walk make me want to go down on you right then and there!  You look incredibly sexy! 
florimelle: The bell rings. I see you much more cautious this time over, which reminds me to not rush blindly just yet. Instead I test your remaining energy with a couple jabs towards your head, then a punch aimed just above your pink thong, hoping you would lower your hands. 
Simone: Both arms come up in front of my face as I have a desperate plan to get back into this fight, but it will take some incredible luck!  You throw a couple of punches at my head, which I manage to block, then I cock my right hand back and send an uppercut aimed directly at your labia.  At the exact same time, you send a low blow aimed at me that lands JUST above my pussy!  "UUUMPH!"  I am stunned and stagger back against the ropes!  "OH MY GAWD!!!" 
florimelle: once again we strike at the same time, and I shriek as you shamelessly send an uppercut directly between my sweaty thighs. Both hands going down between my legs, luckily you're against ropes, so . . .  crazed by your audacity, I try to cope with the pain, and raise my hand to send nothing other than an elbow in your tits as I stagger towards you.
Simone: Your elbow hits my already sensitive tits hard and I sob as the pain is now almost unbearable!  The referee stops us and warns us both that the next illegal blow will disqualify the perpetrator!  He then commands us to fight.  I use the rest time to regroup.  "OKAY NOW BITCH; . . . THIS IS IT, NOW OR NEVER!  COME AT ME AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS!"  I start throwing fists determined that one of us is going down.  I start with a left hook aimed at your right side-boob and follow with an underhanded right to your belly! 
florimelle: The ref breaks us and warns us.  Then I relentlessly push forward, trying to throw a couple of wide hooks at your head, but am welcomed by a boob punch and a punch that digs in my soft spot, my mouth opens and I try to force the air in my lungs like a fish
Simone: My weakened punches land and seem to have enough drive to them to stop you in your tracks.  You land a couple of roundhouses that knock my head back and forth, like a bobble-head doll, and I fall back against the ropes.  I bring my arms in and my hands up in front of my face.  (Rope-a-dope worked for Ali.  Maybe it will work for me.)  I plan to try to weather your next flurry and hope to still be standing for some counter punches.  The crowd noise keeps rising as the fight gets absolutely BRUTAL!!!
florimelle: you go against the ropes once more and even winded know that I cannot stop now. so I gather my forces and try to pound away almost blindly at your head and boobs in what might be the last effort of the round, hoping something lands! 
Simone: Your punches smack into my arms and even that hurts now.  I suddenly feel faint and I start to drop to my knees but I put my gloves tight to your sides as I go down to a kneel.  My gloves catch your thong and as my hands slide tightly down your sides, I pull your thong down to your knees.  I drop to my knees and when I look up, there right in front of me is your wet, sweaty musky pussy!  I sniff it deeply and the smell is intoxicating to me as I swoon!  My large pouting lips engulf your labia and my lips purse and release over and over, as I make out with your pussy!  I do not care anymore if I win or lose.  I just WANT YOU!  The referee seems puzzled by this and backs away, letting us alone.  The crowd cheers loudly as I go down on you, but soon there is an eerie silence as the only sound then is me licking at your clit. as my tongue penetrates inside of you!
(I want to lick and suck you baby!  You have really stirred me so that I want you!)

florimelle: Some punches land indeed, and I feel you more and more shaky on your legs and soon you finally go down, slowly first only one knee... but... WTF... as you slide down your gloves clutch at my thong and you pull it down to my knees. A little surprised I remain unmoving, and suddenly now you lean into my pulsating loins ... and sniff my soaking pussy!  I find strangely arousing, so instinctively!  Automatically, I lean in and, suddenly the shivers are sent over all my body as you are actually making out with my kitty. I realize it's strange that there is no action from the ref, but I guess it's the show that counts as the public seems to lose their minds!!!  My knees are strembling, so I gently take your head in my arms, and as I lower myself slowly down on my ass, I push your face deeper between my legs.  (mmmm!!! mmm!!! mmm!!!)
Simone: Your hands on the back of my head, encouraging me to continue, make my heart soar!  Your sound beating of me has made me completely subservient to you as you have now bested me, and I find that the sexiest thing in the world!  My mouth now opens wide as I suck your now fully engorged clit into my mouth and start rapidly flicking my tongue back and forth!  My body shivers as I anticipate swallowing your sweet cum!  My hands now cup your firm toned ass as I just can't get enough of you!  MMMMM!  You are so sweet and salty!   (Yes my sweet Amazon Queen; Cum for me baby!  You are SO delicious!)
florimelle: I quickly start to moan, and to sway my hips back and forth, pressing at your head stronger and stronger as the feeling rises to overwhelming heights. Suddenly my back arches, I release your head and put my hands behind pressing my pussy in your face as my lower body is rocked by the ultimate pleasure. "OOOOH SHIT!  I'M CUMMMMING!"; I shout as my pussy backs up my words, spilling my juices in your mouth and on your face!   (hell!... you're too good at this)
Simone: (Yes!  I am!  IRL also)  I feel you spasm and then you overwhelm me with a bath of your sweet love juice!  It pours down my cheeks and chin as I swallow every bit that I can.  The rest forms a small puddle on the canvas.  After I have swallowed all I could I start licking your crotch, cleaning up every bit I can, down to the last drop! 
BTW the referee disqualifies me!
?

florimelle: I stop shaking, as you continue to lick everything up clean, making my legs quiver some more. Then you raise up to cuddle in my bosom, and we both fall on top of each other on the canvas, kissing, as now it's me who tastes my own juices on your lips, cheeks, chin. The ref announces the result, and I smile, whispering in your ear "this is only half-revenge. Next time you will go nightie-night..." brushing your sweat-soaked hair and kissing you some more. 
-The End-
I can lick any woman in the place!  ;)