News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Big Brawl in a Cage

• 19 Replies

Offline Amber Glow

Re: Big Brawl in a Cage
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2018, 06:14:59 AM »
Feeling you let go of my face, I let out a gasp of relief as I try to catch my breath.  Between your attacks on my tit and your knee to my thigh, I'm bracing my back against the cage wall to stay on my feet.  Gritting my teeth as I glare back at you, I let go of your hair and reach up with both hands as I attempt to wrap them around your neck, hoping to choke you.  "Bitch I'll fucking kill you if I have you!"  I shout before attempting to ram my forehead into your nose.

Offline JulieM26

• God Member
  • Leader of FCF'S Finest!
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2018, 02:17:51 AM »
Feeling you let go of my face, I let out a gasp of relief as I try to catch my breath.  Between your attacks on my tit and your knee to my thigh, I'm bracing my back against the cage wall to stay on my feet.  Gritting my teeth as I glare back at you, I let go of your hair and reach up with both hands as I attempt to wrap them around your neck, hoping to choke you.  "Bitch I'll fucking kill you if I have you!"  I shout before attempting to ram my forehead into your nose.

Feeling like I'm getting the upper-hand, you catch me by surprise as you grab at my neck, distracting me long enough for you to ram your head into my nose.  I can feel my nose begin to bleed as i stagger backwards.  reaching my hands for your wrists as I try to pull myself free from your choke hold.  As I make some space, I try to kick at your belly in hopes of slowing you down.  "Fuck you!"

(sorry for the delay everyone, irl stuff going on)
Leader of FCF'S Finest

Offline Amber Glow

« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2018, 01:09:45 AM »
You start to back up after I headbutt your face.  You kick at me as I continue to go after the choke.  But I feel you pulling at my wrists and instead try to move my hands away from your neck and down to your bare chest, hoping to catch you off balance. 

Offline Abby Fights

« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2018, 01:33:23 AM »
I think Amber might have got herself more then she bargained for here.

Offline Cuplefun112

« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2018, 05:02:39 PM »
Amber you are struggling! I know you’ve got more fight in you, you can kick her ass I know it.