News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Is it humiliating to do a blowjob as punishment for a lost match?

• 15 Replies

Offline Kiss of the death

• God Member
  • I am an unique champion!!

Offline Altered Ego

Re: Is it humiliating to do a blowjob as punishment for a lost match?
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2018, 05:20:36 PM »
I would think so- even if the loser is attracted to the guy, just because she is forced to do it. To me, it's the same concept as forcing the loser to "service" the winner.
Trillian: AlteredEgo

Offline caryn1

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2018, 06:36:58 PM »
it IS more humiliating for the winner blow the loser's buy and make her watch and even more to let him cum all over her face
to my regrets i have had to give up real fights because of injury

Offline SashaSl

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2018, 09:37:29 AM »
If a woman likes the guy, then, it is more like a prize, because the fight infront of a guy is devoted to attract man's attentipn and to excite a man.So if a looser makes a blowjob, she focuses man's excitment and attention on herself and this makes her a winner;)

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2018, 06:32:42 AM »
In no way is it ever considered punishment to give a blow-job if a fight is lost. The cock-sucking is usually reserved for the winning woman.

Offline StoneKidman

• God Member
  • I'm a writer of erotic wrestling stories(no cyber)
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2018, 07:27:23 AM »
In no way is it ever considered punishment to give a blow-job if a fight is lost. The cock-sucking is usually reserved for the winning woman.
I like this philosophy; it goes to my theory of how much more humiliating it must be for the loser in a catfight to watch her own husband pleasured by the winner. It signifies she can't compete with the superior female physically or sexually and goes great with a cuckquean theme.

Still I did have this similar question posed that it was agreed upon before the catfight that the loser would have to give the winner's husband oral sex. At this point after you lost it's technically upon your honor though I couldn't imagine anything more humiliating than after having submitted to the stronger woman you're then forced, albeit not against your will but reluctantly, to blow the other woman's husband or boyfriend.

My school of thought was two fold; supposing you did acquiesce to the agreement would it be a half hearted blowjob OR would you do your best in the hopes of getting the deed over with sooner?

Offline Kateintense

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2018, 06:27:29 PM »

No. Simple answer. I love to suck cock, and would be so charged up, win of lose, he would forge what planet he is on when I was finished with him.  And that would display my power as much as a match/

Offline karl butters

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2018, 01:09:02 AM »
In Ultimate Surrender, the loser usually has to give a "blow job" to the loser, who is wearing a dildo. While it looks hot, it doesn't really do much for either woman. I thought a cool idea for US is to have the women fight in front of their men and the loser has to give winning woman's husband a blow job (among the customary other activities).

Offline rocknrick22

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2019, 09:11:06 AM »
I agree with a few of the other female's responses here--that it should be the winner giving the BJ to the loser's husband or boyfriend and making her watch.

Another act of dominance actually taking rivals man and a display of raw unbridled  sexual prowess.

Offline ParadigmSift

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2019, 08:37:45 PM »
In Ultimate Surrender, the loser usually has to give a "blow job" to the loser, who is wearing a dildo. While it looks hot, it doesn't really do much for either woman. I thought a cool idea for US is to have the women fight in front of their men and the loser has to give winning woman's husband a blow job (among the customary other activities).

So some of you folks clearly  haven't collected on the obvious clues with regards to US and the women who compete for them.  Most of the women are gay or bi so when you make the statement "have the women fight in front of their men" it sounds more than a bit conceptually handicapped. Since most of the women working for US are gay or bi I sincerely doubt you would arouse an interest in competitive fervor to suggest the reward for the 'winner' is to give a "man" - (any man) a blowjob.  The level of CDS (clue deprivation syndrome) surrounding this notion is akin to the Hollywood producer who though he could cash in on the Baywatch popularity by having a series that focused on rescue operations in the mountains in the snow. He suggested it would be "just as popular if not more" than Baywatch.  Sincerely comprehension impaired.
You don't have to see the entire staircase to miss the first 3 steps and fall headfirst into that final tumble.
When you've run out of time for 12 steps come visit us at "Step 13" (At a neighborhood near you).  HH drink specials for 1st & 5 yr pins.

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2019, 12:10:09 AM »
The other about people  saying "oh to do a blowjob is for the winner" seems to have a perhaps faulty assumption:

That both men watching this are even remotely attractive.  If I were fighting a woman I disliked we wouldn't be doing this stake with any loved one ..oh they might watch but I would suggest both women find the man least likely to receive a blow job without money being exchanged, that we could find.

And that pig farmer over there..who may or may not even like women fighting... yeah that is who the loser is giving a blow job to.

Doing that in front of an audience.. that is humiliating.

Offline jessiefite

• God Member
  • Love to fight no rules. IRL. Want a piece of me?
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2020, 09:01:08 AM »
I do not feel humiliated when sucking off a guy who watched me fight, whether I won or lost.
I see that most of us agree on this.  Even if the guy is not so desirable, or worse, stinks badly.

The humiliation comes when the winner drags the loser to the man to be sucked, smacks her
face and orders her to suck him.  That forcible placement and demand is humiliating, not the
act of servicing him.

Offline bruhet

• ay
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2020, 09:15:11 PM »

So some of you folks clearly  haven't collected on the obvious clues with regards to US and the women who compete for them.  Most of the women are gay or bi so when you make the statement "have the women fight in front of their men" it sounds more than a bit conceptually handicapped. Since most of the women working for US are gay or bi I sincerely doubt you would arouse an interest in competitive fervor to suggest the reward for the 'winner' is to give a "man" - (any man) a blowjob.  The level of CDS (clue deprivation syndrome) surrounding this notion is akin to the Hollywood producer who though he could cash in on the Baywatch popularity by having a series that focused on rescue operations in the mountains in the snow. He suggested it would be "just as popular if not more" than Baywatch.  Sincerely comprehension impaired.

oh so thars why ur fights are fake trash and nothing but descendant degeneracy
bruh

Offline gmenn

• God Member
  • I love catfights and stockinged feet (RHT and FF)
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2020, 05:50:47 PM »

I think that it is instead a prize for the winner, while the loser can only whatch!

Offline rmouse

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2020, 11:22:15 PM »

Wow......you really dont know?  Seriously?