News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

REVIEW: Suitefights - Stella vs Jess

• 7 Replies

Offline halhow3

• God Member
REVIEW: Suitefights - Stella vs Jess
« on: June 20, 2018, 03:59:42 AM »
This evening, I purchased the video clip from Suitefights of Stella vs Jess.

Some of you may wonder if this is worth purchasing, since the last half of the contest was missing due to technical issues.

My answer is ...Absolutely Yes!

This is an outstanding contest.  One thing that makes this match so appealing is that Stella is a good match for Jess in size, general body shape and style.  In contests of this sort, being close in weight is pretty important, differences in height less so, but I at least find it most appealing when the two combatants are similar in shape.

Jess was amazing in her struggles against Mira but seemed to have more trouble against other opponents.

Her contest with Stella is very back and forth, even and hard fought.  Both women do an amazing job in a bitterly contested rules catfight.

I certainly look forward to seeing both of them again and a rematch would be most welcome also.

If you like well matched women, locked in hotly contested struggle, then you will definitely enjoy this clip.

-halhow3

Offline psy999999

• God Member
Re: REVIEW: Suitefights - Stella vs Jess
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2018, 05:55:48 PM »
I agree, this was a very good matchup.  One can only hope that the rest of the fight will eventually recovered from the corrupted files

Offline VideoChatter

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2018, 01:01:26 AM »
I agree, this was a very good matchup.  One can only hope that the rest of the fight will eventually recovered from the corrupted files

I would prefer a rematch!

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2018, 11:12:35 PM »

OBJECTIVELY, Jess is perhaps the best catfighter I have ever watched.  She has size, skill, and attitude which combines to make her a powerful force to recon with in the arena.  I DO THINK this partial catfight deserves another match to settle what appears to have been a pretty even bout.  Stella has some skill and clearly her size was a match for Jess as there was certainly no domination by either of the ladies for what we saw.....so bring it on!  I never tire of Jess when she is up against a competitive opponent.

Offline Katff

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2020, 03:34:11 PM »
I dont know how or why but this catfight past me by and I really feel like I missed out after reading reviews.  :(

Offline MODELSWRESTLING

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • real Models, real Wrestling
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2020, 10:51:45 AM »
This evening, I purchased the video clip from Suitefights of Stella vs Jess
             -halhow3

How did you purchase this fight? I thought Suitefights removed all Jess fights.

Offline Katff

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2020, 11:07:54 AM »
Its an old post. He purchased it when it was released. That's why im a bit disappointed cause I know its not available anymore. Cant believe i missed it somehow. Sounded great.

Offline bruhet

• ay
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2020, 03:54:41 PM »

OBJECTIVELY, Jess is perhaps the best catfighter I have ever watched.  She has size, skill, and attitude which combines to make her a powerful force to recon with in the arena.  I DO THINK this partial catfight deserves another match to settle what appears to have been a pretty even bout.  Stella has some skill and clearly her size was a match for Jess as there was certainly no domination by either of the ladies for what we saw.....so bring it on!  I never tire of Jess when she is up against a competitive opponent.

Let me quote again
> don't get this hype over Jess lol she looks like a horse and always gets her ass beat apart from her bullying that weak purple haired girl that was a pussy.
She's below mediocre by any standards. It was easy to see she'd get her ass beat by any woman who isn't a certified pussy bitch just like she did with the new girl Rosie.

Watching Jess Fights is literally like watching a dead fish getting kicked around...
bruh