News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Match with Becca Blast

• 89 Replies

Offline hannah.part.time.jobber

Re: Match with Becca Blast
« Reply #45 on: September 03, 2018, 10:56:45 PM »
Yes there probably are dozens of smarter things you could have done. Dozens of opportunities you've let slip through your fingers. Eh? I giggle a little more as I am the one who's apparently more powerful now! As your back starts to arch backwards (I'm still not getting those legs of yours to move back but maybe that'll come later) But I suddenly try to push down on your arm, the one with your hand on my shoulder, and try to pull you down a bit so I can loop my arm around your neck

And try to pull that down too so I can clamp a side headlock on you. I'm trying to do this as quickly and as forcefully as I can, letting your cheek rub against my boob for a moment or two.

Or more than that. I don't know.

But I get shivery feeling nonetheless.

Still I try to stay focused so I can get my hands locked just under your chin and start to pressure mostly your jaw at this point

You know jaws can be quite sensitive ;)

But then I say to you, Come on, let's do some real wrestling? Shall we? Grunting as I try to get your head down just right...

What are you going to do? I bet you can't do this one like I can ;)

If you can even get out if...

:)

Offline Becca Blast!

• God Member
« Reply #46 on: September 03, 2018, 11:14:51 PM »
I'm sliding back and tryign to set my feet when you yank my arm down and giggle... your momentary advantage working as my arm and head go down... and then your arm around my head.. mmmmmmffff... getting a faceful of side boob... enough to distract me and owwwwww my jawline locked up and squeezed... you feel free to taunt me about grappling?

Honey, I was trading holds when you were in Strawberry Shortcake Underoos... my head goes down and you show you can do a headlock... my 3-year-old can do a headlock... and I go so show you how... not wasting time on trying to fight that headlock...my arms drop even... let her think she has me in trouble... I wrap my arms around the thigh right below my head instead... and lift... lean into your body... and go to topple you onto your opposite hip... honey... you were doing better trying to rough me up... if you want to fight this way... you'll wind up in the sod!
You little bimbos can bite me!

« Reply #47 on: September 03, 2018, 11:21:59 PM »
I get my hands locked good, nice and firm and start to work the pressure on your jaw and the side of your face, flexing all the jobber muscles that I can in my upper body. Your three year old? Oh I don't think she could headlock me. Maybe if I let her ;) or maybe if I even let you. Double wink on that ;) ;)

But then you grab around my leg and start to lift me up. This surprises me, almost shocks me, and the fear of what's going to happen just makes me squeeze you harder. As a matter of reflex

And I try not to let go and take you down with me. Although the impact with the grassy ground surely does loosen my grip a bit.

But still I keep my arm around your head as tight as I can. Even if I have lost some leverage right now.

Oh, yes, let's grapple, Becca! Mmmmm.

I say that right to your face

Which is still pretty close to mine at the moment

Offline Becca Blast!

• God Member
« Reply #48 on: September 03, 2018, 11:28:13 PM »
I get you down... and your pull brings me with you... expected... hoped for actually... for it lets my shoulder drive into your belly as we go down... I slide my knee up onto your trapped leg.. to pin it down to the grass as I go to press my hands under your shin and elbow .. to pry my head the rest of the way out of that headlock...

"You SURE you want to do this, Hannah?  Because ti will END you... as I push on your chin, thigh and elbow to pin you under me to the grass... "for starters... you're already in the dirt... and I've only BEGUN to tie you up..."   

« Reply #49 on: September 03, 2018, 11:34:53 PM »
The impact on the grass jarred me enough so that, despite me pulling you down with me, you easily pull your head out from under my arm.

I now groan as you push down on my body in three different places, pinning my side to the ground under you. I groan and try to kick with my free leg, but I can't reach anything with it. My breathing quickens. My pulse suddenly gets much faster too.

I try to look up at you, but I can't move my head enough.

I just try to squeak out a "Yeah. I'll beat you."

Nice little squeak I make

Offline Becca Blast!

• God Member
« Reply #50 on: September 04, 2018, 12:32:13 AM »
I'm getting sloppy.. must be tired... that leg kicks up and I get a break.. she doesn't hook it into me, so it whistles past and drops back down....

Now to close that little loophole... my knees slides over and into the inside of your thigh.  Let's pin that down... and my hand can then come off your chin and slide onto your biceps to hold that arm down... I've got another plan for your face... as I plan to lean forward and press my sweaty cleavage into it.

You wanted to grapple, girl... I've seen Christmas presents that resisted getting wrapped up more than you!

« Reply #51 on: September 04, 2018, 08:01:06 AM »
You push me back down to my back and go to pin my legs. I try to squirm and move them around but my biggest problem seems to be higher up. I turn my head to the side so you can't smother me out. I get some breath in although your weight on top of me isn't helping my breathing

Your massive weight

I groan again and try to hold on

Yes, I'm resisting with all I got, bitch. You'll tire out before me, I try to say to you

Offline Becca Blast!

• God Member
« Reply #52 on: September 04, 2018, 03:16:47 PM »
You've bragged so much about doing this... an extra 10 pounds too much for you to move?  I giggle in your ear as you turn your cheek to the side to try and save what little breath you can get...

"Here's something I've been wanting to do to you... and remember... YOU asked for it..." as I go to slip my heels under your squirming knees.. so I can lip my feet over the top of your shins and return you an old humilaition... let's see you get out of this grapevine, honey... is this enough wrestling for you?

« Reply #53 on: September 04, 2018, 08:08:07 PM »
I'm still trying to keep my legs moving but I feel you gripping them with yours and I can't do much else to keep you from setting your grapevine. Starting to pull me apart a little, testing my flexibility in that area. I do have some gymnastics experience so I think I'm still pretty good down there. I feel a little pressure but not much else right now

The real problem is still up on top with you pressing your weight down on to me and me managing to get in some only labored breathing. I try to think of a plan, an escape. Maybe you'll just get tired. Or bored

I'm trying to hold out until one of those things happens.

You know this is not a pinning match, I groan out

Offline Becca Blast!

• God Member
« Reply #54 on: September 04, 2018, 08:18:03 PM »
"You know this is not a pinning match."

Indeed, I do.   it's a match to submission or KO... which means I don't have to do much more to beat you... I giggle in your ear....

"You DO know that you have to do something to win?  All I have to do now is wear you down until you're helpless"... as I press my knees down to lift my hips... then smack them down into yours... "and then I can tie you into all sorts of pretty shapes until you give up like the sexy little loser you are...."

And grinding you into the ground under me... isn't boring at all... It's almost... thrilling ... having you helpless and struggling.   

« Reply #55 on: September 05, 2018, 07:04:17 AM »
Trying to make the most of your grapevine on me, it starts to have a sort of numbing effect. Not terribly painful but certainly starting to feel numb. You must be doing a good job on restricting the blood flow to my lower body

As for my upper body, well starting to numb there too, but I'm still breathing. Well as good as can be expected with your MASSIVE weight pressing me down. I feel immobile and admittedly helpless. But I'm not going to let you think that

As I still try to make it seem like I'm struggling hard against you, trying to push up with my hands at least.

Get.. off... me.. bitch! Now! I try to yell at you but I don't quite have the energy for it. So a direct and harshly worded statement will have to

Offline Becca Blast!

• God Member
« Reply #56 on: September 05, 2018, 03:12:06 PM »
"Wow... "as you are reduced quickly to desultory pushes and grunted protests... "well, you've folded, so now it's time to spindle and mutilate you...."

as I push up to take my chest off your face and swing my right hand in a slap at your cheek...."stay there....."

I got to extract my left leg from yours and plant my foot... my left hand going for your mane... to pull my limp little ragdoll Hannah up as I go to stand and slide my right leg out...

"Look, you left a Hannah-size impact in the grass... the first of several I'm about to use you to make!"

« Reply #57 on: September 06, 2018, 06:11:23 AM »
Going to pull me back up with yet another hand in my hair. I groan again, not shriek or scream this time but groan and put one hand on your wrist, again trying to squeeze it so you'll let go. Maybe

But with my other hand I make a fist and take a wild swing at your abs. Hoping I can connect. Hopefully with enough force, even in my weakened state, to slow you back down.

At least

Offline Becca Blast!

• God Member
« Reply #58 on: September 06, 2018, 06:18:17 AM »
Awwww.... isn't that cute... she wants to resist... feeling your grip on my wrist and I almost smile as you try to squeeze it...  such a feeble attempt... more steadying yourself than pulling.. oh, FUCK... she's...

OOOOOOOOOOFFF... loading up to drive into my open belly... catching me and making me exhale enough that I cough and bend a little over that... my wrist solid in your grip now as I try to find the energy to pull away and get out of HER range...

« Reply #59 on: September 06, 2018, 06:24:53 AM »
I can feel you trying to pull away just after my fist connects with the area just above your belly button. I guess that hurt a little bit too huh? ;) I'll let you pull away all right (because I can use a serious breather myself!) but not before I swing my arm out and try to hit the side of your jaw with the nice bony edge of my forearm!

Then I'll let you go. How's that? I'm not too mean am I? and I let go of your hand just as my forearm is about to...

Connect

;)