News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Match with Becca Blast

• 89 Replies

Offline hannah.part.time.jobber

Re: Match with Becca Blast
« Reply #75 on: September 09, 2018, 07:40:24 AM »
I'm trying to work your leg and hip now but you still are yanking on my hair, still pulling me backwards, still making it too difficult. I have to think of something else. My scalp is fucking burning right now. Too much of a... pain right now.

So I drop your leg and shove it down hard as hard as I can into the grassy ground and then quickly turn my body, using my hand to try and knock your arm out of the way, to get you to let go of my hair and I jump forward on top of your back, quickly trying to get my arms around your neck for a sleeper hold

On your back

Trying to move as quickly as I can to get you locked up tight again.

There's more than one way to skin a cat, you know

Many more ways in fact ;)

Offline Becca Blast!

• God Member
« Reply #76 on: September 09, 2018, 08:44:30 AM »
I'm pulling and twisting and I can feel you fighting against it to maintain your hold and than my leg is free.. thrown down into the grass but FREE is all that matters and I'm able to push up with both hand and get my chest and face up ... now to..  move on to paying her back for that .. MMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHH....

110 lbs unexpectedly on my aching back... my arms give out in shock and I get a face full of grass as my chest is compressed into the sod.. my legs flat behind me and my jawline put in a vise.. at least I'm not eating grass... yet... but she goes to cut off my blood flow to my brain.. and I'm not sure I have the energy left to dislodge her.. doesn't mean I'm not going to try though....

She has to pull my head up to lock in that hold.. and that means I can lean on my right arm a bit... and try to jam my left elbow into your side.. with whatever I have left... which isn't much as I feel the pressure on my air and arteries... she's trying to take every drop out of me and that last move has the needle deep in the red zone!

You little bimbos can bite me!

« Reply #77 on: September 09, 2018, 04:02:21 PM »
I feel your body sink into the grassy ground a bit as I leap on your back and work hard to secure my sleeper. I can't quite get my forearm to sink in enough however and maybe I'm just compressing your jaw some.

Which isn't all that bad I suppose

But that's not what I'm trying to do here and I struggle and strain and flex again hard to try and get my arm in the right position around your neck. Groaning and grunting and trying to say in your ear to just give it up to me now

But I feel your elbow jab into my side. And hard. Harder than you might have thought it would be. I wasn't prepared for it. I probably should have been but I wasn't, and I let out a sharp groan of pain. Still I don't quite let you go. My grip has loosened but I try again hard to resecure it.

And say in your ear, That didn't work for you, my voice more than a little breathless at the moment, and I flex again hard to try and get my arms just into the right...

Position

Offline Becca Blast!

• God Member
« Reply #78 on: September 09, 2018, 04:23:21 PM »
A sleeper... isn't about choking as much as it is about cutting off the blood flow to the brain.  Easier .... and faster.. way to put... someone out... and that's why... I.. throw the elbow as hard... as I.. can... because... she's trying to put... me away..

My head clears as your grip releases... and then you groan and shift into a blatant choke... giving me a little more time... my legs free enough... my hands ... go for your arm as you pull me back into the choke... uuurrrrrrrrgghhhhhh.. remind me why this is better?.... my chest coming up a bit off the grass... I try to get my knees.. under us.. roll us to the side... while you go of the perfect choke... got to dislodge her... somehow.. even though all this work is wearing me out...

I'm running out of tricks, strength, and air... all connected... and none of it good!

« Reply #79 on: September 09, 2018, 04:41:05 PM »
I'm still working hard to get my hold just the way it should be, trying to sink my arm deeper and lower around your neck if possible. I have my biceps gripped tightly behind your head, and I'm practically panting as I'm trying to finish the set up here

When you start to get up, taking me with you, my body draped over your back, my arms locked as tightly as they can be around your neck

And you push us off to the side and I hit the ground on my side, jarring me and my grip on your neck a little bit, but you're in between my legs now and I quickly move to lock my ankles and put a squeeze on around your waist, actually a little above your waist, trying to see if I can find your diaphragm and try to squeeze some wind out of first

My arms have loosened again. I just try to keep them as securely as I still can

I feel you running out of gas. I might be a bit closer to empty than I feel comfortable with. I'm just hoping you go out before I do

Offline Becca Blast!

• God Member
« Reply #80 on: September 09, 2018, 04:48:42 PM »
Here's how you know you've been hit in the head and lost too much oxygen for too long...

You forget about her legs.  I get us up -- my back reminding me that it is in no shape to do this sort of thing for long after that crab -- and over onto the side with a THUDDDDDD that should jar me loose... and I go to pull your arm off my throat when.. UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... those legs wrap my waist and flex .. riding up to MAKE me exhale.. and tightening to prevent inhaling... forget about getting that arm off me... I have to get my lungs back.. lying on one arm to boot...

I try to push on your knee.. fuck... I can't.. breathe... she's... going to .. crush me... OUT!

« Reply #81 on: September 09, 2018, 05:01:34 PM »
I'm beginning to sense a lack of resistance now on your part. Crush you out? Well let's do that shall we? :)

I forget about setting the sleeper and I release your neck and wrap my arms around my own legs and squeeze my legs which are squeezing your body now. I believe this is called a scorpion lock? Something new I've learned :)

And I just take a deep breath, and then I take another one and then just flex everything hard, arms, legs, my core, as I proceed to indeed crush the remaining life out of you

Whispering in your ear as I work my magic

Crush you out? Yessssssssssss. How does that feel???

Offline Becca Blast!

• God Member
« Reply #82 on: September 09, 2018, 05:10:20 PM »
There's.. not much left... as I try to find a way out of the scissor/choke and feel my energy ebbing... she can't... DO... this.....

So she does something worse... pinning my arms to the sides as she adds their strength to those legs... and crushes the remaining fight out of me... I can feel your chest on my back as you inhale... something I haven't been able to to for too long now... and then you flex.. taunting me ... but I can't heard the end of that whisper as I'm groaning under your pressure... my chest waist, arms, belly all... crumpled.. into a tight little... ball... my head droops and I can't take any more... slumping into the grass as the smaller ... bitch... finishes... meeeee...........

My whole body... hair arms legs head and neck... as limp as my sweaty tank top ...and as defenseless.   The only good thing is that I'm not conscious.

« Reply #83 on: September 09, 2018, 05:17:34 PM »
I keep my hold on and squeeze with everything I have, your body in my legs and in my arms at the same time. We slump over to the side and there I don't let up at all. I feel like in the "zone"

I'm in the ZEN of squeezing, mmmmmmmmmm, I just don't let go. I give your body a few more shakes, gentle and not so gentle until I realize that you have passed out

Oh my! Did I do that? Little old part time jobber me? I let go of you with my arms and lean back, leaving my legs around you, perhaps waiting to see when you wake up

Or if you wake up ;)

I shake out my arms and hold the bodyscissors on you for a few moments more before I unlock my ankles and kick your still unconscious body away from me with one foot

I hope you're alive as I kneel down next to you, looking down at you, looking concerned for you

I didn't squeeze that hard or that long, did I?

Offline Becca Blast!

• God Member
« Reply #84 on: September 09, 2018, 05:24:09 PM »
I'm jostled.. shaken... my head and chest the same looseness about them... slumping forward as you release your arms.. and then finally legs... lying flat in the grass face down... barely aware until a sharp pain in my hip.. UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... flopping over onto my back and my chest heaving as I stir to a dull ache in my hip and see you looming over me.. no.. fuck... NO.... she didn't... but I feel so foggy and everything aching just to breathe....

She.. did.

Offline Celebrity Strapon Queen

• God Member
« Reply #85 on: September 26, 2018, 06:00:01 AM »
Really amazing fight! Loved Becca Losing ;)

Offline Stacie t'Bean

• God Member
  • Just love hearin'....Stacie, please stop, I give!!
« Reply #86 on: September 26, 2018, 07:14:11 AM »
Go Hannah!!  Beat her  :)

« Reply #87 on: October 03, 2018, 06:22:07 PM »
I'm hoping to do a rematch at some point. And if anyone else here wants to step up and get the ring with me... well just let me know and maybe we can make it happen :)

Offline Becca Blast!

• God Member
« Reply #88 on: October 04, 2018, 02:18:44 AM »
I'm hoping to do a rematch at some point. And if anyone else here wants to step up and get the ring with me... well just let me know and maybe we can make it happen :)

If you think I'm going to let this stand, you are CRAY-CRAY, part-timer!

Offline Celebrity Strapon Queen

• God Member
« Reply #89 on: October 04, 2018, 05:34:11 AM »
Can’t wait for a rematch!