News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Who Do You Prefer: Hero or Villain?

• 27 Replies

Offline MrMarkH

Re: Who Do You Prefer: Hero or Villain?
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2018, 10:07:08 AM »
Me personally I am less concerned which person wins as opposed to the overall fight. I my personal preference is for a story where all combatants get to shine at some point and be in control before losing it back to their opponent. I will say that if a certain character or character type constantly wins/ losses across all stories that can become kind of stale but I generally am open to all kinds of outcomes.   

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2018, 12:33:49 PM »
Usually, I like the heroine to win. But, not always. It kind of depends on the scenario and the women involved.

Offline gene smith

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2018, 06:26:48 PM »
as a frustrated super hero I normally prefer the heroine to win
I CAN do I
I MUST do it
I WLL do it
Peter Cannon Thunderbolt

Offline justlooking9000

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2018, 09:23:08 PM »
I have a natural tendency to root for the "good" girl. All the stories I write are over a man, and there's a girlfriend/wife vs the woman who wants to steal her man. However, there's no automatic assumption that the girlfriend is the "good girl". I just don't make the moral judgement call and avoid the good girl vs bad girl dynamic. I try to make it clear than the girlfriend would probably do the same should the roles be reversed. It's more of a case of two women fighting for a man with zero moral judgement. That said, I'll grant the women are pretty much the same personality wise, but I don't care too much about that point in particular.

Offline Matrix21

• God Member
  • Avatar is fav actress for fight fantasies!
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2018, 12:58:01 PM »
Personally I would love it if they had become enemies and just fought wherever they could, like maybe fighting where ever they meet, bar bathroom, pool changing room, even in Riyadh house when son is in another room, or while neighbour girl is around, with the risk of getting caught, love the idea of them both getting a thirst for combat with eachother that they just keep doing it
Not into roleplay, so please do not contact me about roleplaying catfights please, thanks.

Offline LTBitch

• 6 foot 4inch 142lb
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2018, 07:47:44 PM »
  Win or loose the villain should be over the top.  ie: totally destroy her opponent with dirty tactics,  or get beaten to a crying begging pulp by the good girl.

Offline PilotMoonDog

• MoonDog's just this guy ya know?
« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2018, 08:00:00 PM »
As a general rule I prefer the hero/heroine to triumph in the end. Unrestrained bad stuff happens enough in real life.

That said.

People are complex. Often people that fight are neither hero or villain. Just people who are opposed. I have something of a weakness for series tales were the characters decide they like tussling so they keep finding reasons to continue. Also with the "women fighting over a guy" subset it amuses me when they both decide that who needs the cheating SoB anyway? Especially if the fight in question is a sexfight and they find out they are much better at getting each other off than he ever was.

If you're feeling in a darker mood there's always the variant were the conflict ultimately destroys both of their lives. As the saying goes "If you go looking for vengeance first dig two graves."
Shaun aka PilotMoonDog
aka Brother Broadsword of Forgiveness.

Offline muarijun

« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2018, 01:41:19 PM »
The heroine win after a long, nasty and very even match because the nice, sweet innocent, prude and virginal Good Girl began to fight more dirty, bitchy, spicy and trashy than the evil girl. The Bad Girl had advantage at the beginning because she is nasty and rude, ripping clothes, scratching, pulling hair, hitting in the groin and displaying lesbian sexuality to intimidate the Good Girl.
The Good Girl go to the same level and more yet, biting breast, pulling pussy hair as she French kiss the bad Girl. This drive to one wild battle of nasty savagery. They fight naked like enraged cats as the Bad Girl discover the Good Girl is now meanest than her, evilest than her and dirtiest than her.
The bad Girl try to turn the tables using the dirtiest and sadistic tricks she know. Its work and the Good Girl is now cornered and almost beaten but she fight back, go to the same level and they fight a desperate battle until the Bad girl is beaten, tamed and lezbo raped by the new baddest girl (The Good Girl, who now is not so good like before)
A Bad Girl is only an improved Good Girl

Offline Dementedvillian

« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2018, 03:42:59 PM »
Personally, I’ve always enjoyed heel vs heel catfights. It’s just hot having two hot bitches get into a nasty, drag-down catfight

Offline andromeda

« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2019, 11:37:51 AM »
Definitely the villainess. It adds to the erotic content when the “good girl” is also a tough, mean bitch, overconfident to take down her opponent. She “almost” gets the upper hand, but is finally taken down and sexually dominated after a long fight.

The story is extra spiced when we get to know that the villainess has been underperforming on purpose, to give false hope to her opponent in a cat and mouse game.

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2019, 07:30:49 PM »
I can get into it either way. My own stories usually have a smaller, nerdier heroine who is bullied by the sexier villainess at first. Then the nerd makes a comeback and demolishes the sexpot bad girl. But like I say, that doesn't have to always be the case. There are some stories on this website where the sexy superheroine is dominated by the bad girl and they are great.
I guess I just look for a good story - a decent plot, some interesting dialogue and good action. If a story has all that, who finally wins isn't important.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2019, 05:38:37 PM »
For me, it's not the good girl or the bad girl.  Rather, it's that I prefer the woman who initiates a confrontation. 

Sometimes that will be the bad girl.  But, for example, in a love triangle situation, if the rightful wife or gf is an insufferable witch, then I root for the girl who inserts herself into the relationship and tries to steal the man.  In that situation, I'm rooting for the hero.

Similarly, in a fight over a job or a promotion, the woman who "deserves" the job is the good girl.  But if the other woman, the "bad girl", says, "hey, what do you say, good girl, you and me--let's fight for it"--well, right there, she just earned my admiration.

Finally, 2 women with a long-buried grudge:  whatever the cause or source of the original beef, it doesn't matter to me--my respect goes to the woman who resurrects the grudge and wants it settled physically.

Offline catfightlover40

• God Member
  • Life is like a boxing chocolate
« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2019, 06:03:18 PM »
For me, it's not the good girl or the bad girl.  Rather, it's that I prefer the woman who initiates a confrontation. 

Sometimes that will be the bad girl.  But, for example, in a love triangle situation, if the rightful wife or gf is an insufferable witch, then I root for the girl who inserts herself into the relationship and tries to steal the man.  In that situation, I'm rooting for the hero.

Similarly, in a fight over a job or a promotion, the woman who "deserves" the job is the good girl.  But if the other woman, the "bad girl", says, "hey, what do you say, good girl, you and me--let's fight for it"--well, right there, she just earned my admiration.

Finally, 2 women with a long-buried grudge:  whatever the cause or source of the original beef, it doesn't matter to me--my respect goes to the woman who resurrects the grudge and wants it settled physically.

Or they both can be villains by planning to ambush the other with her sister and then behind her back, steal her man ;)
The  home of my multi-part work: https://www.patreon.com/powelltothepeople