News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Small town chap.3

• 0 Replies

DottiD

Small town chap.3
« on: September 10, 2018, 07:00:31 PM »
Small town, chapter 3 No Stranger

The blonde her name Pam, who i had no idea about had not been mentioned often cause Joe’s aunt Deb had beaten her ass bad one night at the other bar, but apparently she and June had a few run ins over guys and well just cause before, she was wearing a grey mini dress and black bra heels and her blonde hair was a little wild style as well hung to her shoulders, she was as busty as June as well, as she swaggers by they eye each other then she sat and ordered a drink they avoided one another at the start and i was sure nothing was coming of it, boy was i wrong, after each had her 3rd drink they were giggling with the men who wanted their attention but both kept giving the other a stare as much as they could, it made the guys feel weird as they bought drinks for both and one by one they would leave or go sit back down, the women saw it as each was a thorn in others side  and set the stage for them to start with each other.

Joe softly whispers to me , “wanna see a real fight?”, I gave a side look at both females and could see something was going to happen, I smiled at Joe, “Sure, who is the favorite?”, he smirked, ‘neither both have torn the other up pretty bad in the past they are about tied”, I sip my drink, “hmm well guess we are in for a show then”, he laughed as we tapped beer bottles, and we turned to watch, we didn’t have to wait long as he expected, June and the other woman Pam are pretending to listen to a guy standing by each that bought them a drink, but neither looks at the guys as they slowly feel others cats eyes on them and they glare across the bar, there was no shouting , screams or threats they just glared at the other, June then raised a brow as if to ask the blonde (well we doing this) and Pam raised a brow back as if to say (ready when you are), without  word June arched up and shot down her drink, then stood up and pressed past the guy standing there she swaggered out the front door and Joe smiled at me, “cmon its about to start”, we ran down the hall toward the rest rooms and out back, next to the bars rear door a small hill with a dumpster at the peak, we got up there and hid behind it then we heard and saw June swagger down the back alley, she was puffing on a cigarette waiting alone.

I can’t explain it really, it was such an odd feeling, i have seen Mom fight enough times it shouldn’t be that exciting, yet as I hide to watch a fight it has a special and more exciting feeling, these two women are about to go at each other in their most truest raw form thinking they are alone, I hear the front steel door slam then the sound of heels come around the corner, June drops the cigarette and grinds it out as she stands hands on hips watching the blonde come closer, there was no need to blame one another for saying or doing something, no argument before hand they wanted to get at the other and they are going to that was it, all i could do was picture my mom funny thing was eventually it was going to be her facing off soon enough, as Pam got with in reach of June the 2 women circled once then both had that same (i got this ) confident smirk, after all they knew exactly what was coming and what to expect they only thing neither knew whose day it was going to be to walk out of the alley head up.

They slowly stopped after the circle both had hands to hips as they stared a moment, June in a throaty tone, “Shall we?”, Pam as sexy “Oh please lets”, the smiles stayed right till they both reached out and dug their nails in others face, instantly the smiles gave way to snarled lips and gritted teeth, the sexy tone of voices gave to growling hated lust, “Fucking cxnt”, “Whore Bitch”, they stepped about , their fingers tightly flexed as nails gouged at others face, neither wanted to turn her head at first but as nails broke skin they each turned lessening the nail grip, as they felt their claws lose flesh they automatically grabbed at others hair and ripped as if hanging on for life from a cliff, “Cmon Bitch “, “fucking whore i’ll bald you”, grunts and panting were heard between the threats and heels clicking the ground, then Pam pushed June’s head back then yanked it forward , June gasps “Aghhhh Bitch”, then staggers toward her blonde rival, Pam shifts her hip and twists and catches June as she pulls her past herself, her hand that was scratching June’s face releases and catches June by the neck in a rear choke hold, her other hand yanking the jet black hair to tilt her head back and up, June snarls as she gasps and claws at the forearm choking her as Pam has her from behind, “cmon Bitch wanna play games hmm lets fucking play”, June coughs out, “uughhh let go you Bitch”.

Pam tightens the hold and now steps her thigh between June’s and starts to bend her back, the hair hold nothing more than to hurt her rival, Pam roughly and tightly shakes June’s head by the hair, “Cmon now Bitch you wouldn’t want it easy would you? “, June reaches up and back grabs a fistful of Pam’s hair and pulls, Pam snarls through the pain, “harder Bitch cmon pull it”,, then she releases June’s scalp and punches her face with 3 fast blows, as June turns her head and covers Pam grabs her dress front and rips it and reaches in June’s cleavage, June squirms and tries to grab Pam’s hand, “No you whore”, Pam gets in her bra cup and digs her nails in as she squeezes and crushes the fleshy globe, June winces , “Aawwww cxnt my tit!”, she thrashes and tries to get free Pam knees the back of June’s knee and forces her to her knees , she straddles the back of June’s neck her thighs squeeze as she pulls the trapped breast from its cup and twists her claws in the meaty mass, then she grabs the bra and pulls it up causing Junes breasts to become twisted and rasped by the bra straps and band, her nails pulling along the chest skin higher the right bra strap snaps and hangs loose as Pam gets the bra up near June’s neck she knees June in the back forcing her forward as her head pulls back from her thighs squeezing her rivals head by the ears, then with bra loose snags it on her neck and now twists the back as she begins to choke June by it, June’s face turns red instantly her nails claw at the bra digging in her throat, her breasts sway out over the ripped front freely nipples stiff and breasts bulge between the arms, Pam pushes her knee on June’s back arching her like a horse, “Cmon June honey i thought we were going to have it out again”, June can only gurgle as he is being choked her hands stretch the band as Pam pulls tighter, i look at Joe “she gonna win” Joe smirks, “maybe but thats June she’s not done till she cries i give”.

I shook my head , i guess i should have been more optimistic after all i have seen Peggy near being out and come back to win, June gets pressed lower toward the ground her nipples and breasts scrape it, she has to put a hand down to stop it , as she does her shoulders twist a bit , then i see there is an opening starting, a way to fight back, as Pam straddles her back June rears up easing  some of the tension on the bra and twists, she falls back to the ground and she is now looking up at Pam who drops on her knees straddling June, but it was enough for June to get back in this fight, she reaches up and swipes her claws at Pam’s face forcing the blonde to tilt her head up and back, as she does June digs her claws in Pam’s chest and scratches down till she rips open her dress front, then yanks the bra off her breasts and seizes hold of them, Pam arches as the claws burn but its enough her grip on the bra loosens and she digs at June’s breasts , they look at one another with lips curled back, “Cmon Bitch wanna scratch tits”, Pam growls, “Still got some fight in ya cxnt hmm good i wanna hurt you “, they claw squeeze and dig , Pam tits bulge between her stretched out arms as the meat oozes between June’s fingers the same as it does between Pam’s fingers as they glare both of them well up in pain but neither will let go first, June bucking threatens Pam ,”cmon cxnt i got all day, i’ll rip these tits off you”, Pam shakes her head no as she twists her nails in June’s tits, “cmon then Bitch uuuhnnn i got yours as much”.

Suddenly Pam screams,  her head back looking up at the sky, “AWWWWWW”, June lifted her head and pulled Pam’s left breast to her mouth and bit in, Pam grabs her hair to pull her head up and stop the gravity pull as her teeth chew in, “you Fucking Whore my tit!!!”, June reaches into Pam’s hair now and as she bucks and bites harder the 2 start to roll on the ground tearing at each other like rabid cats, grunts , crying, and threats are growled between them as they roll about, nails slice and dig as teeth rip and chew, Pam is under June who suffers a set of claw marks on her cheeks making her release the bite, as she spits the flesh free she snarls down at Pam, “cmon cxnt just getting started”, then June pulls herself up , sits up on Pam and rips her dress front open, then her bra is yanked up exposing her heavy breasts, June punches each them claws at them, as Pam covers June unloads a series of blows and slaps to Pam’s face, “Fight Me cxnt Cmon!” she screams at her face, Pam covers and bucks , she dislodges June and as they both get up they are bleeding and torn up but still want at each other.

They circle as they catch their breath and wipe their claw marks and lips of blood, Pam balls her fists, “Cmon Bitch lets get it on”, June balls hers, “ready when you are Bitch”, with dress fronts torn and hanging and breasts swaying in and out of the ruined dress tops the two women close in and start to exchange blows, they both stare ahead at the other as fists clack and thud and smack against faces, necks, and heads, they growl as they breath faster almost instantly, “Cmon Bitch Fight’, “put em up cxnt “, they come together exchange a flurry and ease off to step then come right back together, faces turn pink and red from blows and the heavy breathing, neither woman gains an advantage for at least 2minutes of constant fist flying, then June hits Pam in the eye turning her head enough she grabs blonde hair and snaps Pam’s head back, Pam gasps out as June sneers and winds up a fist, but pam was aware of the moves end, she spins into the hair pull and as she faces June swings a hay maker right that punishes Junes mouth, it hit so hard i thought her jaw was broke as she gets knocked to the ground, as she rolls to her knees Pam is on her , snatching her head up by the hair and hanging June from it while on her knees Pam ‘s free right hand swings a series of fists into June’s face and tits, ‘Cmon cxnt Fight ME, fucking Whore!!!, June covers her face and is feels her breasts hit ,covers her breasts and tries to turn her head as her face is hit, she in trouble.

Pam shakes and rips her rivals head by the hair snapping it every angle there is, June crawls against her pulling to avoid more fists to the face, as Pam again straddles her back June launches her back up and grabs Pam’s left ankle and lifts, Pam gets shoved back nearly on her ass, she bumps against the wall and catches herself from falling, but as she does June gets up, they see each other and lunge together again with every ounce of hate they can muster, fingers fly to hair as fists pummel at the others rival, they spin, twist and seesaw about, Pam is landing more punches but June’s are more effective as she uppercuts Pam in the tummy, and breasts and ribs, tears and sweat pour as they want to kill each other, then it comes, Pam grabs June by the arms and spins and throws her against the dumpster, she rushes her and pins June to it she draws back its going to be a fight ending blow, then i had to shake my head as i nearly missed it, thank god i was recording it on my phone, June set her heels and with a snap of her shoulders dipped a bit then her fist swung up and nailed Pam under the chin, her head popped back and her hair flew like a heavy wind took it, her heels stagger her body back, her hands dropped and before she could fall June rushed her and delivered a 1,2 to her face and put Pam to the ground on her stomach, she pounced on the hurt and dazed blondes back, and pulled her head up and back bending her body to near breaking point, Pam cried and was trying to support her upper body as June was finishing her off, claws, fists and slaps were freely delivered till finally, Pam screamed out, “ENOUGH BITCH I GIVE AWWW!!!”.

June double fists in blonde hair snapped then shook Pam’s head , “SAY it AGAIN cxnt SAY IT!!!, Pam was crying her hands pushing up to hold her her big breasts sway out between her arms, “I GIVE BITCH LET GO!!”, June shoves her face to the ground then rolls her over, she glares down at Pam, then smothers her with her big breasts, as a last ditch warning she pops Pam’s head on the ground by the hair as she gets up, ‘Its Been fun Whore see you soon I hope”, and she swaggers off, Pam laid there a few minutes and then sat up wiping her bloody nose , mouth and breasts then finally got up and went straight to her car, I was excited but Joe was as well, I asked him softly “now what?’, he smiled, “For them? nothing till both heal up and find each other here again or catch each other someplace, but trust me around this small town there is always a tiff ready to blow open”.

We walked away and made our way back to the bar lot, he walked me to the car and we kissed, i was unsure about it as much as i wanted to, i knew he had a past and some girl ex or not was going to come around sooner or later, my biggest fear would i be as half as good as mom, i went back to the RV and both Mom and Dad were outside sitting around having a few drinks, as i walked up Mom smiled, “have fun?”, i giggled “wanna see how that June woman is?”, mom sat up, i pulled my phone out and we sat and watched the fight , mom was licking her lips , her nipples tenting her top, “well well looks like her and i will have to chat”, i smiled , “i think you need to handle Beverly first don’t you?”, mom sat back winking at Dad, “oh i will be taking that cow on sooner than she knows, her boss called wants me and her on tomorrow for a show if i do well, theres a big oil wrestling tournament Next weekend , i think i’ll wrestle her then ask her to fight me then if she’s woman enough tit to tit for it all”, Mom had a sneaky suspicion i saw the titfight but wasn’t going to ask why i didn’t just stand in the room she could care less she wanted to win, i looked at her “and what about these other women?”, mom sipped her bourbon, “all pawns dear all pawns, if they were any better than Beverly there would be a top bitch here, instead they share it fighting when they can, i beat her soundly the rest will fall in line”, i looked at mom, “and will they believe you beat her?”, mom smiles, “oh they have to cause next time her and i fight with our tits all will see it”, i knew mom was right if any of these women had an ounce of pride they couldn’t refuse a tit to tit fight for it all by a challenger.

I went inside and texted Joe, “hey just curious any word where Beverly will be tonight?”, Joe replies, “well it is Saturday night i would guess the bar though when no idea why whats up?”, i felt the evil grin on my face, “Well little bird has told me that her and Peggy will be working as headliners Monday and i thought maybe if they see each other sooner who knows”, Joe texts back a smiling face with tongue out, “great idea i will find out and get back to you give me a few”, I had no idea how he would find out but i imagined he had his ways, Joe payed Beverly a visit apparently, her husband was at a sales meeting he put off Beverly let Joe in and according to him, had a drink and when she asked what he was doing later Joe said he was thinking of asking me out for a drink, Beverly smiled as she asked, “Will her mother be there?”, Joe shruged then seeing some bruising in her low top asked if that was June’s doing knowing full well it wasn’t, Bev. smiled sexily and unbuttoned her top and caressed her still swollen and lightly bruised breasts for him, “June ? please that cow hasn’t tried me since the big fight, nmmm wanna play?”, Joe was a gut and well not mine so he took hold of her big breasts and she instantly hiked her dress and started to fuck him begging he grope her breasts deep and rough, like Peggy liked it, Joe didn’t forget why he was here though as she pleaded for him to say her were best he added a little fuel to the fire, he acted hesitant then Beverly arched back, “whats wrong my tits to bruised?”, he shook his head no then stammers, “i..i just ..well i can’t help but imagine that woman Peggy and her tits they look fuller”, Beverly grabs his face pulls it to her tits and moans, “i see that whore near you i’ll tear her apart”, Joe smiled as he sucked her broad nipples, but he had to make sure he got Peggy and her with in talking distance and yet not be right there in case they took it else where, after he satisfied her he left and instantly texted me, “hey let your mother know Beverly will out tonight and is ready to fight”, i laughed out, “Yes” then said get me at 9.

Mom came in to use the bathroom as he was walking back out i stopped her , “hey mom, i have it on good authority that a certain other redhead will be out having a few tonight and is ready and willing to meet you if your out as well”, she turns to me inhales then smiles, “well looks like a busy night ahead i better take a nap”, she goes out to my Dad and i hear her tell him and then she goes to nap,  i tell Joe she’s up for it, he sends a excited emoji and says he will be by at 8 i could hardly wait.

I wore jeans and a soft thin flannel top heels my hair in a pony tail, Dad wore jeans cowboy boots and a red flannel top open a bit at top, Peggy walked out wearing a sexy champagne spandex mini dress , no bra and nude thighhighs, her red hair was pinned up at the back as it was longer than normal, but still full,her nails a champagne coating, I stood there in awe , she just looked dangerous as her veiny cleavage swelled to be free and molded the dress to her figure, I took a pic then secretly sent it to Joe, he sent back, GASP, then showed me a picture of Beverly, she wore a cobalt blue minidress  apparently his Mother Anna wanted to see who this stranger was ready to take over the town, he sent me her pic as well wearing a peach dress , Joe had made sure to tell and show the pic of Peggy to his mother and she warned Beverly to be dressed to thrill and fight, Joe got me at 8 I told my mother we would catch up later she smiled, “I hope i leave enough for you to see “ then winked, Joe and I drove off to discuss the what if’s.

Well he and  i Parked near a park and had a coffee , we talked for an hour about everything but what if’s, he told be about the ex girl friends and the current one Carol who was currently deployed, he made sure to mention if she came home I was going to have a fight, even if he stayed with me after, i gulped a bit but played it smart and changed the subject, I was by no means my Mother nor had her ability I just told myself if it happens it is what it is, finally around 9: 10 we headed toward the bar, it was crowded compared tho the last time we were all here, Joe later told me it was in part cause it was Saturday but in part everyone wanted to see who was gunning for Beverly, he asked me where I wanted to see it, I looked at him oddly then he smiled, “The Fight”, I shook my head , “Oh my gosh you think they will?”, he laughed “Listen I don’t know your Mom all that well, but i am telling you if she is in here tonight when Beverly comes in there is going to be a fight, might not go long or far but they are gonna get at it”, he was right even without knowing Peggy I did and if any bitch tried to make her look bad in public it was on, I sat a moment then looked at Joe, he stared at me, I whispered, “Who you cheering on?”, he looked away then back, “Well Beverly is the favorite for years but after seeing your Mother I might have to change my champ”, I leaned over kissed him, then purred, “Don’t you dare “, i got out of the car he sat a second stunned then jumped out.