News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

armwrestling: Cristina from Italy vs Pia from Germany

• 8 Replies

cristinawrestler1

armwrestling: Cristina from Italy vs Pia from Germany
« on: September 12, 2018, 03:16:10 PM »
when two strong bicepts are in the same gym eventually arrive the moment to test the stronger bicept….and after few days...this moment is arrived.. Both are nervous….our bicept are ready….we cross the hands and start to push….Now you with yor vote can decide if is the italian bicept (Cristina) that will bend the german arm or will be the german lady to put down the italian arm….sure not an easy decision...please look the bicepts and not the tattoos

Cristina from Italy: 32yo 5'4" 132lbs 34C

https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=56557

VS

Pia from Germany: 26yo 5'6" 140 lbs 34D

https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=55634

Offline vulcannightbird

• God Member
  • PUNCH ME
Re: armwrestling: Cristina from Italy vs Pia from Germany
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2018, 07:16:53 PM »
Pia wins! What a hot bicep!!!
Trillian-IM: vulcannightbird

cristinawrestler1

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2018, 08:33:02 PM »
in front of you....lookig into your  the eyes...cross my fingers with yours...my elbown on the table...my right arm ready to put you down....I'm confident in myseft even if in front of me a strong girl is ready to fight.....the people here are cheering for us...I'm nervous ....waiting the signal of the ref...take a deep breath....my muscles are in tension...i feel your hand wrapping mine strongly....I close better my hand with your.."ready?" ask the ref grabbing our hands...."FIGHT" and release the hands....I ouh immedialy...

cristinawrestler1

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2018, 07:02:52 AM »
After a short moment of advantage my adversary push back and in a moment we are in the same position...I feel her bicept pumping....I pump mine....try to contrast her....my eyes looking the table...my lips closed...my feet on the floor pushing to help the rentative to bend your arm....but after few seconds....your bicep start to lead the dance....and slowly I lose space....you are bending a little bit my arm....grrrr......try to resist...my shoulder help this effort....a little bit bent....but stop you action

cristinawrestler1

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2018, 07:54:37 AM »
I feel your arm pushing mine down...slowly slowly I lose space....try to react desperatly

Offline Linda_M

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2018, 09:29:36 AM »
Jeez Cristina what have you gotten yourself into. Pia even look stronger than me!!

cristinawrestler1

« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2018, 09:28:52 PM »
I try to resist...but your bicep is working really strongly...and slowly before anafter fast     you bend my arm till I touch the table........I look down....in shame...my face is red for the effort to resist to your arm...I've lost this time.....my arm is in pain...stressed for the big effort...you quite broken my wrist......you are pushing me down and don't reease my hand   even if the fight is over....Germany beat Italy..

Offline Interested fightfan

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2018, 09:31:59 PM »
Pia bend the adversary arm and win

cristinawrestler1

« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2018, 07:17:30 PM »
officially I lost this one...a little bit angry