News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Alex and Inna Part 2

• 4 Replies

Offline Michael James

• God Member
Alex and Inna Part 2
« on: September 22, 2018, 05:18:52 AM »

Part 2

Alex just looked down at Inna like a hungry tiger stalking lamb. Alex slowly stalked her way to the bed, as Inna backed herself up sliding backwards on the bed to allow Alex a chance to get on the bed. As Alex climbed on the bed, she began crawling towards Inna in a sexy crawl, her boobs hanging from her chest and swaying as she crawled towards her rival. Inna then spread her legs wide and rubbed her pussy invitingly and said, “You think you’re ready for this!?” “Oh yeah baby! I’m going to fuck you into next week!”
Alex got into position and spread her legs to match, sliding her left leg under Inna’s right and lifted her right leg over Ina’s left, and slid forward until their pussies were barely an inch apart. Each woman could feel the heat coming off the others sex and their breathing began to pick up slowly. “Are you ready to be fucked unconscious?” Inna said as she better positioned herself and just before moving forward, Alex replied, “You’ll have to be carried out of here, when you wake up!”

Inna slid forward and as each woman’s sex met the other’s each let out a soft “mmmmmmmmhhhhhmmmmmmmm….” They began pumping their hips in a slow steady motion working the other’s pussy and searching for the other’s clit. It wasn’t but a few pumps before Alex began getting wet! Very wet! Their pussies were now lubricated with Alex’s juices as a soft squishy noise was heard as their pussies pumped into the other ones!

Breathing picked up and were now almost breathing out of their mouths as they grunted and moaned. “ooohhh….  Mmmmnnnhhhhh…. Aaaaahhh…. Unnnggghhhhh” were sounds mixed by both women. Their pumping of sexes carried at this pace for about 7 minutes as each girl was squinting and straining trying to hold on and not let go of their orgasm first! Alex’s pussy was leaking fluids as she is soaking wet and causing both pussies to be soaking wet as they humped! Finally, it was Inna who came first! “Noooo…. Uuuunnnngghhhhhhhaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh” she moaned as she came and mixed her juices with Alex’s!  As Inna came and pumped her hips, Alex came just as Inna was finishing her Orgasm! “Ohhhh goddddddddduuuuhhhhhhhhhh!!” She fired a load of cum straight into Inna’s pussy causing her to jump in surprise as its impact was strong against her!  Both girls fell back and rested for a minute as Alex said, “That’s going to be you all night!  Always Cumming first because my pussy is going to eat yours alive!”

Inna knew she was in for a real battle of the sexes here! She knew Alex was definitely not one to be taken lightly as Alex was able to turn her on more than anyone else so far! In turn, Alex knew Inna was really good and was definitely not to be trifled with! Inna had already forced her to lose a kissing duel and had proven that her tits were solid and amazing!  It was down to the last thing the women could use, their pussies. Each would be trying to make the other cum as many times as they could to prove dominance tonight. Both women were totally aware of the others prowess now.

Inna knew she’d have to work to stay on top (so to speak). So, she struggled just a bit to sit up and crawled over to Alex and stretched out and laid her beautiful, sexy cream colored body directly on top of Alex. Tits lining up perfectly as they compressed together, bringing a soft “ooooooh….” From Alex as she let her body lay on top. Their pussies lined up and since both women were shaved clean, their vaginal areas were both still wet from the two initial orgasms began to slide a bit as Inna slowly moved her hips side to side as she nestled in. all the way down to their feet, it was like looking at a beautiful mix of women as their bodies pressed, in Inna’s full body pin, holding Alex down. Not aggressively, but seductively!

Inna then lowered her face and their lips came together in a soft, yet firm embrace. Their tongues began slowly and sensually swirling in each other’s mouth. A soft “mmmmmmmhhhhmmmmm” could be heard from Alex as a sweet, soft squeal could be heard from Inna as the kiss progressed. Then, Alex slowly released Inna’s hands, and brought her arms down to her sides, slowly caressing Inna’s hips and lower waste area. “mmmmmmmm” came from Inna and that suddenly changed to a “aaaagggghhhhnnnnnnn” when Alex pulled her arms in towards her own sides and lifted slightly, forcing her boobs which had been pushed outwards by Inna’s impressive pair, to now force their way back into Inna’s surprising her! Inna stopped her kissing and lifted slightly and looked down into Alex’s devilish grin as the pain was starting to get worse in her breasts.

That’s when Alex decided that enough was enough and she forced a full body roll as she again caught Inna by surprise and rolled her over onto her back with Alex now on top in the body pin. Inna began to struggle a little an Alex was able to get a hold of her hands and wrapped Inna in a perfect grapevine pin! “Aaaarrrggghhhh” came from Inna as she was being stretched out! Alex almost had a small orgasm as Inna cried out. She knew that she was in control and wanted, no needed to stay in control to be able to win this fight! Inna felt Alex’s juices land on her pussy and knew Alex loved being in control. She then grinned as she knew she could let her THINK she was in control and then sneak in for the win later on!

Alex held onto the grapevine pin for a few minutes, stretching Inna’s legs with her powerful thighs! Every so often either she or Inna would let out a moan as their sopping wet pussies slid over each other and made contact in the hot juice! Soon, Alex stretched Inna’s hands above her body, and lowered her chest, with all her weight, down onto Inna’s breasts, compacting them and making Inna wince in discomfort as Alex’s hard nipples poked into Inna’s breast. Then, Alex leaned her head down and slowly kissed Inna’s lips, sucking on her bottom lip as she slowly, sensually, and deliberately pulled away, causing a “uuuaaaggnnnnhhhhhh” to escape Inna. “Baby,” Alex said, “Get ready to be fucked like you never have been in your life!” Inna still enjoying the pleasure of the kiss just smiled fulfilled smile and said, “Let’s see what you’ve got baby!”

Alex then slowly, and methodically unwrapped her legs from around Inna’s and closed then, then slid down between Inna’s spread legs, allowing her pussy to grind all the way down as she slid! “MMMMMGGGGNNNNNNNNHHHHHH” came from Inna and an “oooohhhhh… yeah!” came from Alex! Alex then began to slowly pump her pussy into Inna in a missionary position and spread her legs as she was doing it, opening her up to a more direct contact! Inna was letting her “fuck her” that way and letting her burn energy as she was totally enjoying the contact! It wasn’t too rough, but was hard and firm enough that it was really turning her on when their pussies, and every now and then, their clits would make contact.

Inna’s clit hadn’t really shown itself just yet as the fight had just begun, but with the feel of Alex’s soaking wet pussy impacting ad gliding along hers, it wasn’t going to be too long of a wait! Alex’s breathing was picking up along with Inna’s as time went on! Soon, Alex stopped, leaned back on her knees, lifted Inna’s left leg up to her shoulder, and spread her legs, lifting her left leg over Inna’s right and slowly slid her soaking pussy into Inna’s and squishing them together, causing her juices to squirt out as their pussies sealed in contact! Inna let out a gasp as the hotness of Alex’s pussy surprised her, not to mention the seal it made when they came into contact!

Inna took the initiative and began pumping her pussy up into Alex’s which Alex hadn’t expected, but was not shocked at all. They began working their pussies up and down and sliding them hard against each other. As they slid together, an “OH GOD!” escaped Inna’s mouth as she tensed up and fought back! “You bitch!  You’re soaking wet! You know I’m turning you on! Say it! Say it Baby! Tell me how I make you!” Inna exclaimed!  “OH fuck yeah!!! You are making me hot! You’re making me hot and wet! I’m SO going to fuck you until you pass out, or tell me you can’t take anymore!”

Inna then doubled her effort and pumped her pussy upward in a quick double pump upward and caused Alex to hiss…”SSSSSSSSSAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!” as the first solid clit impact took place and a bit more fluid came out and squirted between the two! “You bitch!!!” Came from Alex as she ground downward on Inna making her moan quite loudly! Alex picked up her pumping and grinding motion again and this time, when she’d grind she’d make it long and slow and hard, with Inna moaning and sucking wind and moaning some more! Finally, Alex got her in just the right spot as Inna’s clit poked out at just the wrong time. “OOOHHHHH   FUCCCCCKKKK!!!!!! OHMYGOD!!!! MY Clit!!!!!!” As Inna screamed and came so hard she lifted Alex almost 2 feet in the air as she braced and forced her clit, and pussy, upward into Alex’s!

“HOLY FUCK!!!!” exclaimed Alex as she was lifted up with all of her weight on her pussy! Thankfully, or rather luckily for Alex, her clit wasn’t caught between them as she’d slid it slightly forward as Inna’s orgasm began! Inna came for 2 minutes straight!! Alex road her like and expert! As soon as Inna lowered them back down, Alex picked right back up again, rubbing and grinding her pussy directly into Inna’s again! This time, reaching down and grabbing and squeezing Inna’s firm breasts and making her moan, “aaaaoaooooohhhhhhh…..godddddddddd.. eeeehhaaayyyy FUCK!!!” as her body was still twitching and tweaking from the incredible orgasm she just had!

Now, Alex started fucking Inna harder and faster!  She wasn’t letting up at all as she was sliding her soaking pussy against Inna’s as the fluids were freely flowing from both women, but Alex was really soaking both women now!  Inna’s pussy was soaking wet as Alex was rubbing her! It’s a good thing that there was so much fluid, as Inna would be rubbed raw as fast as Alex was working her! Inna reached up and grabbed Alex’s breasts and squeezed as she moaned from the grinding going on! This caused Alex to grunt audibly again! “GGGGGNNNNNNNHHHHH” in a very deep moan!  Suddenly, “OH SHITT!!! NOoooo…. NOOOOOOOOOOOOO….   AAAAAHHHHH   SHIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTT!!!!  I’m CUUUUUMMMIIIIINNNGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Inna screamed again!!!!!

She screamed and jerked and pumped her pussy upwards, twisted her hips sideways, this time throwing Alex off to the side on the bed as she convulsed her major orgasm!  She came so hard she squirted a shower of cum 2 feet away from her as Alex was dislodged!   Alex just sat and watched and rubbed her clit watching Inna cum so hard! Alex watched Inna a she jerked and as she twisted to her side, she saw her clit standing at full length! Alex then licked her lips at the site of Inna’s sex horn! This also made Alex’s clit stand up more and now hers was fully erect too!

“aaaahhhhhh yeeeeahhhh……  ohhhh godddddd!!” was inna’s response when she finally came down from her high, breathing like she’d just run a 5K through the mud! “Oh my fucking god Alex!!! What the hell did you do to me?”  Alex just grinned, and said, “I told you! I was going to fuck you so well, didn’t I?” “OH GOD!  Yes, you did! I’ve had other girls tell me the same thing and none have been able to keep up with me!” Inna said.  “We Inna, you better get on your game, because we’re nowhere near being finished yet! You’ve already had two huge orgasms, and I’m thinking that about one or two more like that, and you’ll be either asleep, or putty in my hands begging me to stop fucking you!” replied Alex!

“OH, don’t worry about me! I’m literally just getting warmed up!” said Inna. Then, Alex slid over, grabbed Inna’s legs and spun her towards her, moved her into a scissors position with them both on their butts and sliding their pussies close to each other being led by each other’s fully erect and hard clits!  They got close together and Alex and Inna both looked down and saw their clits were exactly the same length and diameter!  “You ready?” Alex asked.  “Let’s go!” replied Inna! “Are you sure, really sure?” asked Alex.   

Inna slammed her clit into Alex’s in reply eliciting a “MMMMMNNNNHHHHHHHH” out of her! They began slicing at each other’s clit with their own! Each time the one of them got a good lick in, the other would grunt, or moan at the impact!  They sliced and diced their clits together for a good while! They were both breathing hard and suddenly, Alex was back peddling a bit as Inna noticed she wasn’t making contact as much! “Where are you going baby? Your clit scared of mine?” Inna asked!  “Fuck you!” Alex said as she came back to the game, just in time to get a sideways slice from Inna’s clit! This moved connected perfectly, causing Alex to scream “OH FUCK!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” as she squirted cum all over Inna as she came! “OH FUCK!!!  OH GOD!!!  I…I… I can’t be…Be….Believe you made… m…meh… me do that!” Alex yelled!

Inna then took her hand and wiped some of Alex’s cum from her rock hard stomach, and rubbed in all over Alex’s toned stomach! She then looked down, reached between their pussies, and grabbed Alex’s clit and began massaging it between her thumb and fingers! This caused Alex to shudder to her core as her hyper sensitive clit tingled with the softest of touch! “SSSSSSSSSS…….OOOOOOOHH, you little cxnt!!!!” as Alex said as she sucked in air quickly! Alex came again as she finished her sentence!  Not as hard, but enough to shoot juices onto Inna’s pussy! “I told you I was going to fuck you unconscious…! Maybe that won’t take as long as you thought?” Inna said matter of factly.

continued ……………….

Offline Leanna Owns You

• God Member
Re: Alex and Inna Part 2
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2018, 11:39:32 AM »
Such a great story, well done Michael! Looking forward to the next chapter very much! X
I lick, I grind, I suck, I pound - you name it I'll finish ya!

Offline Kelseycat

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2018, 12:31:27 AM »
Amazing story!

Offline Alex_Sfights

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2018, 07:57:54 AM »
Damn, I knew this wouldn't be easy...but Inna proves to be tougher than I expected.
Trillian: Alex_Sfights

Offline #Bridgette#

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2018, 03:50:53 PM »
Damn, I knew this wouldn't be easy...but Inna proves to be tougher than I expected.

Stay strong Alex. That slutty bitch isn't all that!  ;)