News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Just Desserts

• 9 Replies

Offline AndrewScott

• God Member
Just Desserts
« on: September 13, 2018, 02:50:27 AM »
Just Desserts

While I still plan a conclusion to the Teacher Tales, I have found it cathartic to write about my ex since I am still having issues with her. You will recognize her from Teacher Tales, Dawn, the woman who battled Tracy at the cabin and also in the confessional booth. Dawn and I married and we had some kids and it all seemed like it was going great…. Until, she decided to cheat on me with a married man. I was living on the west coast at the time and was planning on moving my family back there. She asked for a divorce and though I tried to find out why she wanted it, I didn’t find out until later that James had been coming to her bed room most night for a few weeks. Then they split. I didn’t know why and at that time I didn’t care. The divorce went through about a year later and she was with different guy. As ex’s go, it was rough. I would constantly battle with her over small things, and then I got a Facebook message several months ago. A woman named Laura contacted me, asking if I was Dawn’s ex-husband. I said that I was and she told me she was James’ ex-wife and that we needed to talk. We traded phone numbers and one night I called her. She wanted to know what I knew about James so I answered that I didn’t know much, because he and Dawn weren’t together that long. That is when Laura piped in that she was the reason. She then told me one late morning after she confronted James and he spilled the beans, she drove over to the house Dawn lived at, knocking on the door. Turns out Dawn knew James was married but didn’t know what Laura looked like. When Dawn answered, Laura punched her in the face and rushed in. Laura then gave me a play by play of the fight. She said it lasted no more than ten minutes with both women scratched and bitten, hair yanked out, bloody noses and lips and also topless. I think she was smiling when she heard me suck in a breath. Maybe she was sensing my excitement, but she told me they scratched the hell out of each other’s tits. In the end, Laura beat my ex down. So being the perverted literary scholar that I am, I have decided to do a set of stories anchored around my ex and the fights with Laura, some mutual friends, and even family members in my normal style of catfights. Of course, with the exception of the first story, which will be loosely based in fact (I plan to make it longer and dirtier of a catfight), the rest will be works of fiction. Just my fantasies. I hope you enjoy!

Andrew Scott

Offline Hammer48

• God Member
Re: Just Desserts
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2018, 02:53:01 AM »
Your dedication to fine story telling is much appreciated  :)

Offline catfightlover40

• God Member
  • Life is like a boxing chocolate
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2018, 10:14:15 AM »
To start off,

I like your avatar, those are some true statements. One of the most hilarious ones of an "I don't give an F" attitude was in a Korean video where the loan shark decided to beat her indebted foe and the living room came equipped with indoor spotlights used in film shoots, you know, as one does.

I'll read your story, but before that, I won't be beating around the bush, Laura is one mean woman. Most men have an issue to exert restraint while a woman they don't personally know says something sexually arousing, so it was a safe bet on her side that you'll be an interested audience. Yet, unlike most people where she would commiserate with the other cheated party, your description is spot on, that she took a kick out of torturing you too as if you're also responsible. I get it, from her perspective it's a win-win as getting excited means you condone the violence that happened to her and thereby put every connection you have to her to rest, or you feel a level of guilt, which also restores her pride.
The  home of my multi-part work: https://www.patreon.com/powelltothepeople

Offline CatfightOriginals

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2018, 04:11:40 PM »
Hey Andrew,

Really hot story.  Love your style.  Catwriter
Catwriter

Offline AndrewScott

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2018, 06:06:35 PM »
Your dedication to fine story telling is much appreciated  :)

Thank you... I have a few more in the hopper I am working on.

Offline AndrewScott

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2018, 06:08:49 PM »
To start off,

I like your avatar, those are some true statements. One of the most hilarious ones of an "I don't give an F" attitude was in a Korean video where the loan shark decided to beat her indebted foe and the living room came equipped with indoor spotlights used in film shoots, you know, as one does.

I'll read your story, but before that, I won't be beating around the bush, Laura is one mean woman. Most men have an issue to exert restraint while a woman they don't personally know says something sexually arousing, so it was a safe bet on her side that you'll be an interested audience. Yet, unlike most people where she would commiserate with the other cheated party, your description is spot on, that she took a kick out of torturing you too as if you're also responsible. I get it, from her perspective it's a win-win as getting excited means you condone the violence that happened to her and thereby put every connection you have to her to rest, or you feel a level of guilt, which also restores her pride.

I know she heard my excitement and maybe she needed to embellish for my benefit. I neve asked my ex what really happened. I don’t plan to. This first one was very loosely based in what she told me, the future ones are fighting I fantasized about for years.

Offline AndrewScott

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2018, 06:10:34 PM »
Hey Andrew,

Really hot story.  Love your style.  Catwriter

Well, Sir, I have purchased a few of your compilations on Amazon and you are a master at your craft. Thank you so much for the compliment.

Offline catfightlover40

• God Member
  • Life is like a boxing chocolate
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2018, 10:10:48 PM »
To start off,

I know she heard my excitement and maybe she needed to embellish for my benefit. I neve asked my ex what really happened. I don’t plan to. This first one was very loosely based in what she told me, the future ones are fighting I fantasized about for years.

I based my opinion on what you had disclosed from the meeting you had with her, but fortunately, I'm old enough now that it doesn't need to lead to a debate, it's not like you start a relationship ;) It's simply my preference but I'd have lingered with the tub and lotions ;)
The  home of my multi-part work: https://www.patreon.com/powelltothepeople

Offline AndrewScott

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2018, 12:08:33 AM »
To start off,

I based my opinion on what you had disclosed from the meeting you had with her, but fortunately, I'm old enough now that it doesn't need to lead to a debate, it's not like you start a relationship ;) It's simply my preference but I'd have lingered with the tub and lotions ;)

Got to love a lotioned up tub battle!!! My next one will be about a girls weekend with her friends.... some mud wrestling that gets out of control and continues in the showers

Offline muarijun

« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2018, 02:16:42 PM »
Congratulations Andrew, Teacher's tale is one of my favorite series.