News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Mature Women NHB Wrestling

• 14 Replies

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
Mature Women NHB Wrestling
« on: September 14, 2018, 09:20:59 PM »
It's Nasty Nancy Vs Vivian the Vixen in a NHB Wrestling match and chair, chain and anything can be used. These two women HATE each others guts! Who wins?

Comments welcomed
Cheers!

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
Re: Mature Women NHB Wrestling
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2018, 09:21:33 PM »
The RING!
Cheers!

Offline grimlok

• God Member
  • Hi Been fan of women fights long as i can remember
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2018, 06:43:17 PM »
Vivien the Vixen takes this after a promising start from both women
Mature women wrestling /catfights rule ????

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2018, 06:47:06 PM »
Vivian and Nancy start out in a frenzy as it is more like  a catfight than a NHB wrestling match. Pulling hair, stinging slaps and chops to either others chest. Neither gaining an advantage as they fall to the mat entangled as their painted toes push against the mat. Their moans filling the ring as the 100 fans jammed into the small gym cheer them on.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 06:48:47 PM by T aka Tony »
Cheers!

Offline Interested fightfan

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2018, 09:35:46 PM »
Nasty Nancy wins as she leaves Vivian, beaten, bloody and KO'ed in the ring!

Offline LeighBBW

• I love a good cyber catfight !
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2018, 01:50:06 PM »
Nasty Nancy wins as she puts Vivian out cold with a sleeper hold.
" get over it bitch "

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2018, 07:09:40 PM »
The pace slows as Vivian the Vixen gains an advantage. She slams Nancy's head into the turnbuckle over and over until the dazed Nancy drops to her knees. The fans roar as Vivian starts to choke Nancy using the 2nd ring rope. Nancy's feet kick and her face turns red.  " not so nasty now are you Nancy " taunts Vivian as she chokes Nancy to cheers of people watching.
Cheers!

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2018, 06:44:09 AM »
I'm assuming that Viv will have to fight without her glasses.  That would put her at a huge disadvantage, because it appears that she can't see with out 'em.

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2018, 04:49:03 PM »
I'm assuming that Viv will have to fight without her glasses.  That would put her at a huge disadvantage, because it appears that she can't see with out 'em.

I do just fine without my glasses on.
Cheers!

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2018, 01:01:14 AM »
The pace has slowed and Vivian has gained control. Nancy slumps in the corner gasping for air after Vivian stops choking her on the ropes. Nancy was so confident prior to the match starting. Laughing and joking how she was going to beat down the four eyed Vivian. Vivian presses her foot on Nancy's throat. Nancy gasps and kicks. Vivian stomps on Nancy's belly. The mature blonde groans and falls to the mat holding her aching gut and coughing for air. Vivian straddles Nancy back and applies a Camel Clutch to Nancy as she pulls back on Nancy's cheeks. Nancy moans her legs and feet kick and her meaty thighs jiggle. The fans are loving it. Vivian is full of confidence as she beats down her rival.
Cheers!

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2018, 07:11:04 AM »

I do just fine without my glasses on.

In that case, I'll change my vote to a draw. 

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2018, 02:37:12 PM »
Vivian releases the hold and Nancy's head drops to the mat with a thud. Vivian slides out of the ring and grabs a chair to the roar of the fans. Nancy has gotten to all fours when BAM Vivian slams the chair on Nancy's back. Nancy moans out. BAM again Vivian slam the chair on Nancy's back, Nancy drops to the mat moaning. Vivian pulls Nancy to her knees by her hair. BAM the chair crashed down on Nancy's forehead and Nancy is busted open and the fans are loving it.
Cheers!

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2018, 02:45:14 PM »
As Vivian pulls Nancy to her knees Nancy delivers a couple of weak punches to Vivian's mid section. The mature brunette delivers a knee to Nancy's face knocking the thick blonde to the mat. Vivian applies a reverse figure four scissor lock to Nancy, jamming Nancy's bloody face into her ass. " kiss my ass bitch " snaps Vivian the Vixen!
« Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 05:49:16 PM by T aka Tony »
Cheers!

Offline geoffrey

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2018, 03:31:48 PM »
 :)Vivian looks sexy with or without her glasses so thumbs up to  her hard fought victory.

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2018, 01:28:49 AM »
:)Vivian looks sexy with or without her glasses so thumbs up to  her hard fought victory.

Far more sexier without them.