News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Alluring Ann -vs- Shanna86 NHB ~ Anything Goes

• 37 Replies

Offline Shanna86

Re: Alluring Ann -vs- Shanna86 NHB ~ Anything Goes
« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2018, 12:24:21 PM »
Naw.......

She still squirming around a little bit.....

My ass is staying right here..... ha ha ha... And she ain't going nowheres.....

Offline Drake

« Reply #31 on: October 04, 2018, 12:32:58 PM »
Shanna, the fight is over and you have won, so let her go.

Offline Shanna86

« Reply #32 on: October 04, 2018, 12:38:30 PM »
Naw.... ha ha......

She staying right here, under my ass... ha ha

I think i gonna stretch those nipple out too... ha ha ha...

She just laying there like a limp piece of meat....

I done whopped up on this little white girl.... ha ha ha ha...

Offline Alluring_Ann

« Reply #33 on: October 04, 2018, 01:55:16 PM »
" OUUUUU MYYY FUCKIN HAIRRRR " I hurt all over and can hardly move. This big bitch grabs a handful of my hair and yanks my head back … " OUUUUUUU MYYYY BACCCCKKK " …  She's grabbed my left leg and is pulling it back to my head, laughing while she is doing it ... My other legs kicks some. My toes push against the mat."  OUUUUUU " I am in so much pain I feel faint. She finally stops apply the pressure … My head and leg hit the mat with a thud. She rolls me to my back. I see her big ugly smile. I hear Drake say it's over I am done. I hear say it's over when I say it's over and she lowers her big fat black ass to my face … MUUUUUFFFF my legs kick some. MUUUUFFFF I hear her muffled taunts … Then I feel her grab my erected nipples. MUUUUUUFFFFFF MUUUUFFFFFF!!!

I black out.

AA ...
You are dead meat bitch!

Offline Shanna86

« Reply #34 on: October 05, 2018, 12:12:59 AM »
I gonna see how far I can stretch out these white boobs.... pulling real hard on them nipples.

Awe hell.... did this little white girl pass out on my ass? I ain't done with you!

I know how to wake her ass up... I reach down and stick my fingers in that little pink pussy and start pounding away...

This is what you was waiting for any how.... Yeah.... Now you starting to squirm around... You trying to say something down there?

It be hard to talk with you nose up my ass.... Damn that a wet pussy! You better get that tongue working if you want some air!  What you trying to say?

Offline Alluring_Ann

« Reply #35 on: October 05, 2018, 04:01:24 PM »
WTF ... MUUUUFFFFF!!! My feet start to kick again as she starts to pound my pussy ... my nose up her stinky ass ... A muffled  " CAN'T BREATH  " EWWW YUK BLAH ... my tongue starts to work her pussy ... I lay there spread eagle as she continues to sit on my face  working my tits and pussy and I lick Shanna's pussy ... Drake is sure getting his money's worth ... MUUUUFFFF

AA ...
You are dead meat bitch!

Offline Shanna86

« Reply #36 on: October 06, 2018, 12:53:44 AM »
Yo.... this what she done come here for.... Laying there like that with those legs all wide open.

You just keep licking and i might let you have a little air... just a little air... I don't want you passing out til I done with you... So you better keep up with that tongue.

You trying to say something down there??? Heh heh heh... Stupid little white girl can't talk.... just a little air....

This little white pussy gonna be raw when I done finish pounding it... Heh heh heh.... Maybe she gonna cum here...

Offline Shanna86

« Reply #37 on: October 07, 2018, 02:53:08 AM »
Yo... I think I just gonna squirt on this little white girl's face.. Oh hell yeah...

Shit... now she all twitching round... You trying to say something? You cum?

Heh heh... All she say is "mmmm".... I just sit here a while....

I think she done passed out again...

Yo.... I done with this little white girl....

She out cold....