News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Indian Punishment (mixed)

• 0 Replies

Offline StoneKidman

• God Member
  • I'm a writer of erotic wrestling stories(no cyber)
Indian Punishment (mixed)
« on: September 04, 2018, 10:19:00 PM »
if you like this feel free to visit my patreon: www.patreon.com/StoneKidman
Also available for custom stories, leave me a private message

Indian Punishment
By Stone

I bumped into Clive on my way back to the locker room, he was still chuckling like a moron.

"Better luck next time, homie," he says to me slapping me on my back.

I go to get the towel out of my locker when I see the new guy; he asks me how it went since I was just finishing up a match against some of the senior girls. I didn't even know the guys name but I had seen him pass by while I was having a match against Victoria; he asked how I did, not if I won or lost but if I survived.

Victoria had worn a very sexy little outfit for the match; she was Indian (like Gandhi) and very fit, but petite yet she wore her long hair in a ponytail braid like a cord of rope. She had on a tiny dental floss black g-string and just before the match started, as we stepped on the mat about to lock up, she casually reached behind and unhooked her sheer bra; tossing it aside as though it were a warm-up towel.

The rules allowed for girls to wrestle topless if they so chose, Victoria did it for a mind fuck--and succeeded admirably.

My eyes were drawn to her full D cup breasts, brown as coffee and smooth like silk. Though she was only 5'4" to my 5'10" she was incredibly toned and fit, not to mention gorgeous. She had the body of an olympic swimmer, gymnast and stripper all in one exotic package.

We got in the lockup position, I tell this guy, then she looks down and everybody could see my erection sticking out like a big surrender flag through my white uniform trunks, and she licks her lips slowly, then the ref whistles and before I could even breathe a word she's got me in a headlock; flipped me over in a hip toss, slamming me on the mat.

His jaw hangs slack, he doesn't know how the rest goes.

He says he walked in when I had my wrist pinned under the back of my head and shoulders to prevent a three count. So I tell him that's what she did next, keeping me in a headlock with my wrist bent, sort of twisted, under my head, but with my shoulder up so she wouldn't win by easy pin, but what he didn't see was how by pulling me up she had my face planted in her breasts.

This move was also legal if it "happened" during a normal hold or move; gotta love how these broads can use the rule book in their favor.

So I say how I couldn't breathe, but damn did she smell good; like lavender. I was able to break out and sort of give her a northern lights suplex, but just to the side, and almost got her in a pin when she slid out--by now we were both sweaty. So then I tried to keep her down but as I'm about to body press her she grabs my wrist again and slides back so I don't completely pin her down but I get like half her body pinned anyway so my head is resting on her tits again.

“But she's got my wrist still and sort of scissors my arm and half my leg and hip too. She rolls to the side now and I felt her hand leave my wrist and grab my fuckin' cock,” I tell him. “So then she uses that same trick that other girl had done on you last time; she seems to scratch an itch behind her knee and suddenly I feel her hand go down my waistband and her hand is gooey with lube.

“Man she jacks me off good and to the refs I look like I'm in a body scissors with her breast smothering me; nobody can see she's trying to get the DQ. then I hear her whisper all this dirty shit.”

He asks like what, and I tell him just generic shit you'd hear on some 1-900 line.

"Cum for me baby.
"I wanna feel this inside me.
"God I want to ride your big dick right now.
"Squirt your hot fucking load all over me."

Of course I didn't last long and my jism sprayed all over her toned belly, sticking to mine too--gross.

She got up and said, "This pervert creamed all over me."
“Of course she got the win and here I am,” I said to the dude, motioning to my load still glistening on my abdomen.

I told the dude to watch out for pro's like that; they're not the same person on the mat as you meet in the quad.

I excused myself for a shower, of course Victoria didn't even give me a glance when I saw her around campus but I keep telling myself one day I'm going to get her in a private match and cream all over those perfect sweaty tits of hers.