News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Fighting couples art

• 78 Replies

Offline cockfighter15

• God Member
Re: Fighting couples art
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2019, 01:04:59 PM »
Bringing this thread up, hope for new feedback, artworks etc..

AngelaA

« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2019, 01:31:08 AM »
These pix are fabulous!

Offline crominhismnt

• God Member
    • EROTIC FEMALE COMBAT ILLUSTRATIONS
« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2019, 03:33:19 AM »
Hello to everyone, you guys have been very patient, and i am feeling much better. finally feeling up to getting some work done this last week or so. still working on the "WHO MURDERED REGINA BABBITT PRT2"  comic hope to have that out in a few days or so
link for "WHO MURDERED REGINA BABBITT PRT1"
http://webdeliverysolutions.com/golink.php?product_id=2251
But ry_bo_9 made a request awhile back that was to good to pass up soooo here it is.

SEXFIGHT IN AN ELEVATOR

Two couples start the evening out at the club as friends but what begins as a friendly comparison of their dates turns into a full blown argument about which couple is the hottest. A combination of pride and alcohol leaves them with no inhibitions and the competition gets heated on the dance floor with the ladies never missing an opportunity to bump and grind against each other in an attempt to prove who is sexier. Its decided to take it back to their room before things escalate any further in the club but words are exchanged and a scuffle breaks out in the confined space of the hotels very old elevator.
Link to my store
eroticfemalecombat.net
NOW OPEN!!

Offline cockfighter15

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2019, 01:10:21 PM »
Hello to everyone, you guys have been very patient, and i am feeling much better. finally feeling up to getting some work done this last week or so. still working on the "WHO MURDERED REGINA BABBITT PRT2"  comic hope to have that out in a few days or so
link for "WHO MURDERED REGINA BABBITT PRT1"
http://webdeliverysolutions.com/golink.php?product_id=2251
But ry_bo_9 made a request awhile back that was to good to pass up soooo here it is.

SEXFIGHT IN AN ELEVATOR

Two couples start the evening out at the club as friends but what begins as a friendly comparison of their dates turns into a full blown argument about which couple is the hottest. A combination of pride and alcohol leaves them with no inhibitions and the competition gets heated on the dance floor with the ladies never missing an opportunity to bump and grind against each other in an attempt to prove who is sexier. Its decided to take it back to their room before things escalate any further in the club but words are exchanged and a scuffle breaks out in the confined space of the hotels very old elevator.

Good illustration and idea, hope for a part 2 where the two guys will fight each other as well (maybe a mirror version of this one, the men grappling in a clinch cock2cock and the women behind pushing them to go on fighting...)
Thanks.

Offline ry_bo_9

« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2019, 01:37:45 PM »
I love the premises and I love the illustration.  I'm just wondering what you have in mind as the fight progresses?

Offline crominhismnt

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: April 12, 2019, 05:24:24 PM »
Sorry, no plans for a story it was more of a one time thing to titillate my fellow pervs. Sorry dont mean to tease u guys.
I have given some consideration to doing a male vs male match but it wont be any kind of sexfight match. Just two alpha male type men, well endowed and muscular, fighting it out over a woman and winner fucks the girl. There will definitely be some crotch shots but no cockfighting pictures.
I had an exgirl friend many years who really got turned on watching me practice and spar in MMA and in my younger days i fought other guys over a girl once or twice so i understand the appeal, i once knocked the shit out of a guy at a marilyn manson concert for grabbing my girls tits and while it didnt turn me on the look in my girlfriend's eyes did and we ended up fucking in the parking lot before we even left the concert. So yeah guy on guy fights can be hot, when the prize is a beautiful woman but to me its not the fight but the prize that gets me going. Just think how wet she must be from watching you fight over her. Ready to give herself completely to the winner and dominate male. His blood already boiling, alpha male hormones coursing thru him as he defeats his rival and takes her completely while his enemy lies bleeding on the floor.
Anyway thank you for your support and im glad you enjoyed the artwork and as long as there is interest i will keep posting here.

Your friend, Cromin
Link to my store
eroticfemalecombat.net
NOW OPEN!!

Offline cockfighter15

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: June 12, 2019, 01:50:05 PM »
Still hoping for more feedback, pics etc. on this hot topic.

Offline rocknrick22

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: June 17, 2019, 06:33:14 AM »
Thanks for letting us know the elevator illustration was a one off.  I went to you stores and sites looking all over for the rest of it.  I like it because the style  is a little different from a lot of the other renderings you have done.

Offline crominhismnt

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: June 23, 2019, 03:22:15 AM »
Thanks for letting us know the elevator illustration was a one off.  I went to you stores and sites looking all over for the rest of it.  I like it because the style  is a little different from a lot of the other renderings you have done.

Uhm, thank you?
Link to my store
eroticfemalecombat.net
NOW OPEN!!

Offline crominhismnt

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: July 20, 2019, 08:09:48 PM »
found this way back in my archives, dedicated to one of my biggest fans, this ones for you rocknrick ;)
A fantasy couples sexfight tween famous hollywood icons.
enjoy
link for my store
http://webdeliverysolutions.com/estore.php?cmd=display_store&vendor=397&au=1
Link to my store
eroticfemalecombat.net
NOW OPEN!!

Offline ry_bo_9

« Reply #40 on: July 20, 2019, 09:33:45 PM »
Nice work.  I love it

Offline cockfighter15

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: September 14, 2019, 04:07:46 PM »
Anyone willing to add to this thread with more pics or stories?

Offline cockfighter15

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: November 01, 2019, 03:08:06 PM »
Anything new? Still hope for more feedback, stories and images.

Offline WarriorKnight

« Reply #43 on: December 03, 2019, 02:43:10 AM »
Here are some from FPZ3D. www.fpz3d.com He does some great work.

Offline cockfighter15

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: December 10, 2019, 02:20:24 PM »
https://girltangle.blogspot.com/p/neighbors-part-10.html
UPDATE!

OMG, after 19 months he's finally BACK!!! Thanks for pointing this out, let's hope he'll not leave for another year...