News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

CLIQUE WARS SHOWDOWN/THE CLASSY TRAMPS VS THE D.O.A

• 31 Replies

Offline Agent Sexxy

• God Member
  • Agents of P.U.S.S.Y Black Omega Unit
Re: CLIQUE WARS SHOWDOWN/THE CLASSY TRAMPS VS THE D.O.A
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2018, 06:26:51 AM »
OHHHHHH nice move
The Tramps   ..... We are the Best ....Win Lose or Draw We Give Our Best ..... Cause a Tramp is Smoking Hot When She Wins And  Smoking Hot When She Loses and Down Right Nasty  When its A Draw

Offline Agent Sexxy

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2018, 08:54:28 PM »
In my dressing room, i take a last look at myself in the mirror, my tight, custom black with white trim 2-piece suit hugs me as only form fitting spandex can.  Before this match is over I plan for April to see up close the "STACIE" emblazoned in red across my well rounded ass.  Completing my ring gear is a pair of black knee pads and black Converse sneaker-boots.  My eyes move down to my light oiled, very toned abs and I smile to myself. I may be feeling butterflies in there  but I know she can be beat and I plan to use my experience and strategy to take the overconfident, oversexed tramp down.

Though I've been already called to the wings to await the introductions, I decide to wait a bit longer, making sure my shoulder length blonde hair and makeup is just right.  I hear April's intro realizing it's time to go.  I slip on my leather DOA jacket over my ring gear and causally make my way out.  Slightly muffled by the distance the PA system blares...."AND NOW, FROM THE SUNNY SOUTH, AT 5'5, 130lbs, THE ONE AND ONLY SOUTHERN BELLE AND DOA CUTIE.......STACIEEEEEEEEEEEEE JILLYBEANNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!  Then my intro music is cued  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5kisPBwZOM  .  I so love 70s & 80s rock and this song by Pat Benatar suits me perfectly.  I bite into my lower lip, and keep everyone waiting and wondering until the song had played for a few minutes to build the suspense that I hope will get a little into April's head before i jog out into the arena, hands raised.  WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i shout and ^5 a few fans along the way, make a circuit around the ring and jump to the apron, being sure to show my ass to the crowd before ducking thought the ropes.

Paying NO attention to April, I again make a circuit around the ring, climb to the middle rope at each corner and raise my hands.  When I get to her corner I sneer at her, shoulder check her out of the way and climb hers too.  getting back to my corner, i lean back, look across at her (my heart feels like it will jump out of my chest) and do a throat cut motion.   I mouth to her "fuck the Kumite, your ass is mine"  while working to control my nerves to look calm and ready.  After  stripping off my jacket and tossing it to a cute guy on the front row, I slid my hands down my legs to adjust my knee pads, i make sure my little surprise is tucked out of sight in the right one. "Let's do this!" i yell to the ring announcer......yt

My tanned globes rise and fall as I look you up and down. My nipples are already hard as I look you up and down...... reading her lips a slight sneer  is formed by my lips flipping Stacie off ,,l,, ,,l,, then bring both middle fingers to my mouth giving them a lick " Hey Dyke Got Some Fingers for your holes '' seeing the look the ref just shot me That cxnt is going to be tight on the rules .... Waving Us both toward the center of the ring ...

I stride forward my eyes locked on Stacie getting close as impossible as it seems I can almost make out her scent my eyes dilate.... rocking my head side to side loosening up .....I feel the vibration of the refs words echoing the only thing I can make out is Stacie's breathing every ripple of her muscle rippling under her skin we seem that the only two beings are us in this huge Arena  suddenly I am can hear the  ref telling us to return to our Corners ' thinking Fuck that ' As I try for Standing drop kick aiming for Stacie's firm Tits yt

Stepping out to meet you, i get to center ring and our eyes lock.  As you rock your head, I roll my shoulders and shake out my arms, heart racing, a thin but glistening layer of sweat already forming on my upper chest and sculpted abs.   Thankfully the ref only gives us a cursory pat-down.   As the ref gives us the normal instructions, i begin to bounce on the balls of my feet eager to get the started "all right already....we both know the speech.....LET'S GO!"   Then just as i begin pivot back toward my corner and await the bell, I give a thumbs up to one of my sisters sitting in the front roll when BAMMMMMMMM!!!!   both your feet get me at chest level in mid turn......

UUGGGHHH!!!!  my eyes go wide as i crash to the mat, tucking as my training and experience kicks in, and rolling as fast as i can to my knees, hoping i can spring back before you're able to get up and come at me.   "YOU BITCH!" i shout, eyes still wide as i see you getting up a fraction of a second later than me giving ME the time i need time to lunch myself in the air toward you also in a drop kick, hoping i can get your head as you push up....EUUUGGHH!!  i grunt with the effort, teeth clenched and my arm i landed on already aching a little

almost with an arrogant ease taking my sweet time getting up not respecting this bitch's ring savvy if it wasn't for my glance toward Stacie her drop kick would have put me in a bad way .... lucky the muscle memory kicks in bring up my right arm taking the blow the kinetic energy though jams my arm right in to my face relaxing the rest of my body.... letting the force of Stacie's move help my body roll back hoping to get some space ... Getting to my hands and knees seeing a drop of blood fall hitting the white grey ring apron hissing " nice move bitch " diving forward into a roll extending my left foot  out swing it in an Arch to  bring the heel in to play trying to hit stacie's lower ribs hoping this high risk move either hits or causes the bitch to roll out allowing me to get to my feet yt

[/quote]

YESSSSSSSS!!!   i think as my feet connect with a satisfying thud, one to your face and one to your shoulder, sending ya back to your ass with a loud crash.    Panting harder now as i too hit the mat and roll to my knees to face ya. Noticing a little blood is being added to the already stained mat...."what's the matter, sweetie, did i get ya in the face?"  i purr with a grin as we both get to our feet.   I see the ref out of the corner of my eye as you pretty obviously wind up a kick and and come at me......Immediately, I dive for the mat, land on all fours and then lunge up, hoping I can get under you while you still have a leg in the air.....your foot connecting to the top of my head and snapping it to the side as I too try a risky move.....to grab your right thigh and tackle ya to the mat.....yt
[/quote]

Holy shit This bitch is tough "uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Fuck " feeling the bitches shoulder impact the back of my thigh ... swinging my left leg  across Stacie's  shoulders hoping to counter as I feel my own shoulders getting pinned to the mat , mean while I start angling my left leg so my knee is bent 90 degrees hoping to slide my left foot under my right knee that Stacie has so kindly set this up for me as I go for a fig 4 headlock  Suddnely That bitch ref is slapping the mat I hear "1 " ..... shit  be quick April reaching for my my left foot my hands grasping my booted foot  ttryon to pull Stacie's face closer " Bitch Have some Ahi Sushi "  waiting to hear that second slap of the refs  hand
« Last Edit: October 25, 2018, 09:00:09 PM by Agent Sexxy »
The Tramps   ..... We are the Best ....Win Lose or Draw We Give Our Best ..... Cause a Tramp is Smoking Hot When She Wins And  Smoking Hot When She Loses and Down Right Nasty  When its A Draw

Offline Lindsay_Sexfights

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2018, 05:20:25 AM »
licking on my vanilla ice cream as i watch the action.... "come on april!! squeeze the shit out of her!"
Hey, don't punch me! I wear glasses :P

{alt}

Offline Stacie t'Bean

• God Member
  • Just love hearin'....Stacie, please stop, I give!!
« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2018, 06:40:50 PM »
In my dressing room, i take a last look at myself in the mirror, my tight, custom black with white trim 2-piece suit hugs me as only form fitting spandex can.  Before this match is over I plan for April to see up close the "STACIE" emblazoned in red across my well rounded ass.  Completing my ring gear is a pair of black knee pads and black Converse sneaker-boots.  My eyes move down to my light oiled, very toned abs and I smile to myself. I may be feeling butterflies in there  but I know she can be beat and I plan to use my experience and strategy to take the overconfident, oversexed tramp down.

Though I've been already called to the wings to await the introductions, I decide to wait a bit longer, making sure my shoulder length blonde hair and makeup is just right.  I hear April's intro realizing it's time to go.  I slip on my leather DOA jacket over my ring gear and causally make my way out.  Slightly muffled by the distance the PA system blares...."AND NOW, FROM THE SUNNY SOUTH, AT 5'5, 130lbs, THE ONE AND ONLY SOUTHERN BELLE AND DOA CUTIE.......STACIEEEEEEEEEEEEE JILLYBEANNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!  Then my intro music is cued  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5kisPBwZOM  .  I so love 70s & 80s rock and this song by Pat Benatar suits me perfectly.  I bite into my lower lip, and keep everyone waiting and wondering until the song had played for a few minutes to build the suspense that I hope will get a little into April's head before i jog out into the arena, hands raised.  WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i shout and ^5 a few fans along the way, make a circuit around the ring and jump to the apron, being sure to show my ass to the crowd before ducking thought the ropes.

Paying NO attention to April, I again make a circuit around the ring, climb to the middle rope at each corner and raise my hands.  When I get to her corner I sneer at her, shoulder check her out of the way and climb hers too.  getting back to my corner, i lean back, look across at her (my heart feels like it will jump out of my chest) and do a throat cut motion.   I mouth to her "fuck the Kumite, your ass is mine"  while working to control my nerves to look calm and ready.  After  stripping off my jacket and tossing it to a cute guy on the front row, I slid my hands down my legs to adjust my knee pads, i make sure my little surprise is tucked out of sight in the right one. "Let's do this!" i yell to the ring announcer......yt

My tanned globes rise and fall as I look you up and down. My nipples are already hard as I look you up and down...... reading her lips a slight sneer  is formed by my lips flipping Stacie off ,,l,, ,,l,, then bring both middle fingers to my mouth giving them a lick " Hey Dyke Got Some Fingers for your holes '' seeing the look the ref just shot me That cxnt is going to be tight on the rules .... Waving Us both toward the center of the ring ...

I stride forward my eyes locked on Stacie getting close as impossible as it seems I can almost make out her scent my eyes dilate.... rocking my head side to side loosening up .....I feel the vibration of the refs words echoing the only thing I can make out is Stacie's breathing every ripple of her muscle rippling under her skin we seem that the only two beings are us in this huge Arena  suddenly I am can hear the  ref telling us to return to our Corners ' thinking Fuck that ' As I try for Standing drop kick aiming for Stacie's firm Tits yt

Stepping out to meet you, i get to center ring and our eyes lock.  As you rock your head, I roll my shoulders and shake out my arms, heart racing, a thin but glistening layer of sweat already forming on my upper chest and sculpted abs.   Thankfully the ref only gives us a cursory pat-down.   As the ref gives us the normal instructions, i begin to bounce on the balls of my feet eager to get the started "all right already....we both know the speech.....LET'S GO!"   Then just as i begin pivot back toward my corner and await the bell, I give a thumbs up to one of my sisters sitting in the front roll when BAMMMMMMMM!!!!   both your feet get me at chest level in mid turn......

UUGGGHHH!!!!  my eyes go wide as i crash to the mat, tucking as my training and experience kicks in, and rolling as fast as i can to my knees, hoping i can spring back before you're able to get up and come at me.   "YOU BITCH!" i shout, eyes still wide as i see you getting up a fraction of a second later than me giving ME the time i need time to lunch myself in the air toward you also in a drop kick, hoping i can get your head as you push up....EUUUGGHH!!  i grunt with the effort, teeth clenched and my arm i landed on already aching a little

almost with an arrogant ease taking my sweet time getting up not respecting this bitch's ring savvy if it wasn't for my glance toward Stacie her drop kick would have put me in a bad way .... lucky the muscle memory kicks in bring up my right arm taking the blow the kinetic energy though jams my arm right in to my face relaxing the rest of my body.... letting the force of Stacie's move help my body roll back hoping to get some space ... Getting to my hands and knees seeing a drop of blood fall hitting the white grey ring apron hissing " nice move bitch " diving forward into a roll extending my left foot  out swing it in an Arch to  bring the heel in to play trying to hit stacie's lower ribs hoping this high risk move either hits or causes the bitch to roll out allowing me to get to my feet yt

YESSSSSSSS!!!   i think as my feet connect with a satisfying thud, one to your face and one to your shoulder, sending ya back to your ass with a loud crash.    Panting harder now as i too hit the mat and roll to my knees to face ya. Noticing a little blood is being added to the already stained mat...."what's the matter, sweetie, did i get ya in the face?"  i purr with a grin as we both get to our feet.   I see the ref out of the corner of my eye as you pretty obviously wind up a kick and and come at me......Immediately, I dive for the mat, land on all fours and then lunge up, hoping I can get under you while you still have a leg in the air.....your foot connecting to the top of my head and snapping it to the side as I too try a risky move.....to grab your right thigh and tackle ya to the mat.....yt
[/quote]

Holy shit This bitch is tough "uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Fuck " feeling the bitches shoulder impact the back of my thigh ... swinging my left leg  across Stacie's  shoulders hoping to counter as I feel my own shoulders getting pinned to the mat , mean while I start angling my left leg so my knee is bent 90 degrees hoping to slide my left foot under my right knee that Stacie has so kindly set this up for me as I go for a fig 4 headlock  Suddnely That bitch ref is slapping the mat I hear "1 " ..... shit  be quick April reaching for my my left foot my hands grasping my booted foot  ttryon to pull Stacie's face closer " Bitch Have some Ahi Sushi "  waiting to hear that second slap of the refs  hand
[/quote]

Grateful for the glancing blow to my head that could have ko'd me had it have hit me as you planned, i power forward, grabbing your leg and tackling you to the mat, my mind already two moves ahead, planning to push forward, drop my left knee as hard as i can into your special place before pushing up and twisting your leg into a step over toe hold but HOLY CRAP you're fast with that other leg as you wrap my head before i can get my knee cocked.....my eyes go wide as you roll me to the side using your powerful legs while snaking them together getting your calf under my chin....."oh no"  i think realizing a moment too late that you've just locked on a textbook fig 4 head scissors......"shit!....shit!...SHIT!" i croak out before you get it set and then as the ref slaps the mat and yells ONE i realize the trouble I'm in......grabbing for your legs with both hands, i roll up my right shoulder and yell  "CHOKE....caugh.....REF!" ......after i break the count, i attempt to twist in slipping my hand into my knee pad, panic on my reddening face as i fight to breath, I pull out my brass knuckles (already on my hand) and send two hard punches to the under side of your thigh.....craoking aaaaackkkkkkkkkk!!!!! while now fighting to stay in the match ....starting to see floaters in the corners of my vision....but still after landing the punches, I mange to get my hand up and and flip Lindsay off, my special brass knuckles on view to everyone as i extend my middle finger and I don't care......yt   ;)
« Last Edit: October 26, 2018, 06:43:18 PM by goddess_Stacie »

Offline Agent Sexxy

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2018, 05:19:57 AM »

[/quote]

Grateful for the glancing blow to my head that could have ko'd me had it have hit me as you planned, i power forward, grabbing your leg and tackling you to the mat, my mind already two moves ahead, planning to push forward, drop my left knee as hard as i can into your special place before pushing up and twisting your leg into a step over toe hold but HOLY CRAP you're fast with that other leg as you wrap my head before i can get my knee cocked.....my eyes go wide as you roll me to the side using your powerful legs while snaking them together getting your calf under my chin....."oh no"  i think realizing a moment too late that you've just locked on a textbook fig 4 head scissors......"shit!....shit!...SHIT!" i croak out before you get it set and then as the ref slaps the mat and yells ONE i realize the trouble I'm in......grabbing for your legs with both hands, i roll up my right shoulder and yell  "CHOKE....caugh.....REF!" ......after i break the count, i attempt to twist in slipping my hand into my knee pad, panic on my reddening face as i fight to breath, I pull out my brass knuckles (already on my hand) and send two hard punches to the under side of your thigh.....craoking aaaaackkkkkkkkkk!!!!! while now fighting to stay in the match ....starting to see floaters in the corners of my vision....but still after landing the punches, I mange to get my hand up and and flip Lindsay off, my special brass knuckles on view to everyone as i extend my middle finger and I don't care......yt   ;)
[/quote]

( I just want to point out it was my shoulders on the mat not  Stacie's  for  My Fig 4 head lock  Kinda Prevents me From Pinning Your Shoulders Sweetie I do Love the Brass Knuckles though means a down and dirty Match now I can post to this and run with it Let me Know I will POST tomorrow This is Awesome ohhhhh I did I say I love the brass Knuckles   

Offline Agent Sexxy

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2018, 08:27:38 AM »

[/quote]

( I just want to point out it was my shoulders on the mat not  Stacie's  for  My Fig 4 head lock  Kinda Prevents me From Pinning Your Shoulders Sweetie I do Love the Brass Knuckles though means a down and dirty Match now I can post to this and run with it Let me Know I will POST tomorrow This is Awesome ohhhhh I did I say I love the brass Knuckles  )

Screaming Out as This Dirty Fucking Hellion Just Gave me the worse Charlie Horse I have ever received.....With her adrenals kicking in Her quick underhanded   
cheating Bitch ass .... those blows caused all the cables of my hamstring start to spams ..... The Howl ripping through my body is deafening releasing my fig 4 head lock rolling back and forth my left hand clutching the back of my thigh with my right  hand I am seeing the ref start to look toward Stacie .....I want to Beat this Bitch in the ring  I slap the ref with my left hand " Slow Count There  aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh " moaning in pain ' Need some pep pills or do another line bitch " The ref is seething  using a set of words and phrases That remind me of Nutmeg when meg rants...... I quickly roll out of the ring forcing the ref to start the out of ring count .... Hobbling trying to work the pain out I look down to my right side  lifting my leg up seeing just this inch thick welt already Bruising .......
The ref giving me an earful bring my mind back into the fight I start looking around for that DOA bitch 

[/quote]
« Last Edit: October 27, 2018, 08:32:23 AM by Agent Sexxy »

Offline Agent Sexxy

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2018, 03:24:24 AM »
This is a shout out to Stacie Of the DOA THIS IS HELLA FUN ..... and damn you're good

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2018, 07:42:22 PM »
this has been a really fun match up....both  are terriffic :)
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2018, 07:43:54 PM »
this is a fun match  and terriffic  match  from both ladies :)
the prez tramp

Offline Agent Sexxy

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2018, 05:35:29 PM »

( I just want to point out it was my shoulders on the mat not  Stacie's  for  My Fig 4 head lock  Kinda Prevents me From Pinning Your Shoulders Sweetie I do Love the Brass Knuckles though means a down and dirty Match now I can post to this and run with it Let me Know I will POST tomorrow This is Awesome ohhhhh I did I say I love the brass Knuckles  )

Screaming Out as This Dirty Fucking Hellion Just Gave me the worse Charlie Horse I have ever received.....With her adrenals kicking in Her quick underhanded   
cheating Bitch ass .... those blows caused all the cables of my hamstring start to spams ..... The Howl ripping through my body is deafening releasing my fig 4 head lock rolling back and forth my left hand clutching the back of my thigh with my right  hand I am seeing the ref start to look toward Stacie .....I want to Beat this Bitch in the ring  I slap the ref with my left hand " Slow Count There  aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh " moaning in pain ' Need some pep pills or do another line bitch " The ref is seething  using a set of words and phrases That remind me of Nutmeg when meg rants...... I quickly roll out of the ring forcing the ref to start the out of ring count .... Hobbling trying to work the pain out I look down to my right side  lifting my leg up seeing just this inch thick welt already Bruising .......
The ref giving me an earful bring my mind back into the fight I start looking around for that DOA bitch 

[/quote]
[/quote]

Working the pain out of my leg ......' God Damn it this Bitch made sure I am going to be slowed down for bit ' as the count from the ref 15 , 16 Get back in the Ring April ' the ref shouts ' climbing up making full use of the twenty count my eyes never leaving Stacie sliding in to the ring just as the ref hits 19 ..... settling back down lowering my weight a grimace of pain shoots through my face  lets Try this again shall we yt

Offline Rachel The Tiny Titan

« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2018, 06:33:09 PM »
Fun poll match!  8) Voted!

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2018, 01:42:20 PM »
only a few days  left  in what has been a fun poll, hope Stacie  and sexy  finish it the right way :)
the prez tramp

Offline Agent Sexxy

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2018, 02:47:56 AM »

Offline Stacie t'Bean

• God Member
  • Just love hearin'....Stacie, please stop, I give!!
« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2018, 05:09:04 PM »
I submit, you win!!

Offline Agent Sexxy

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2018, 10:11:19 PM »
Thank you Stacie this poll has 3 winners each of our Sisterhoods and  the Clique Wars .... Sportmanship and fun ..... I hope we can finish this fight in private then with your blessing. Post it in the fight chat logs cause those brass knuckles got me in a bad way ... in a special shout out to all the Tramps and the DOA Sisterhood that remain clean in their comments and support us