News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Clone/twin fights

• 93 Replies

Offline Cristina fox

• Im NEW there!
Re: Clone/twin fights
« Reply #75 on: February 25, 2021, 11:28:48 PM »
Any love clones fight? Im new there. ????
Hi Regards to all.  I'm a fan of fighting clones or similar people.  If you know a girl who looks like me, let me know.  My trilian: Cristina_fox

Offline Cristina fox

• Im NEW there!
« Reply #76 on: February 26, 2021, 03:09:42 AM »
Would anyone be interested in joining a clone/twin group chat if I made one?
do you cfeate group?
Hi Regards to all.  I'm a fan of fighting clones or similar people.  If you know a girl who looks like me, let me know.  My trilian: Cristina_fox

Offline Cristina fox

• Im NEW there!
« Reply #77 on: February 26, 2021, 03:12:55 AM »
Would anyone be interested in joining a clone/twin group chat if I made one?
I want to join the group.  Tell me is there such a group?

Offline Cristina fox

• Im NEW there!
« Reply #78 on: February 26, 2021, 03:14:47 AM »
Def my cup of tea.... and here I was thinking I’d need to really search to find another bitch into this  ;D
Are you still looking for her?

Offline Cristina fox

• Im NEW there!

Offline Cristina fox

• Im NEW there!
« Reply #80 on: February 26, 2021, 03:17:57 AM »
Anyone wanna do one right now?
I want.

Offline Cristina fox

• Im NEW there!
« Reply #81 on: February 26, 2021, 03:19:15 AM »
would be interesting to fight my clone
Im your clone!

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #82 on: February 27, 2021, 06:26:32 PM »
Here are a few twin pics I found recently, I thought others might enjoy. The artist (Evanime) is amazing and I believe his works can be  can be found on DeviantArt.com and Hentia Foundary.com if interested.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #83 on: February 28, 2021, 03:23:39 PM »
Here are a few twin pics I found recently, I thought others might enjoy. The artist (Evanime) is amazing and I believe his works can be  can be found on DeviantArt.com and Hentia Foundary.com if interested.

Sorry for some reason the pics didn't come through.

Offline BlackSteel

« Reply #84 on: February 28, 2021, 04:37:45 PM »
Two of me tussling? I see a lot of erections and wet vaginas being had if that happened x

Well, Paulina, you alone are a nuclear bomb. Can't imagine two. ;)

Offline BlackSteel

« Reply #85 on: February 28, 2021, 04:43:58 PM »
So I’ve recently gotten into a certain roleplay the last few days the title says it all really, I’m looking for anyone willing to roleplay a clone fight (I’ll do most fight styles mostly erotic with a lot of body to body battles). We can use me, you or some random celebrity! if your interested give me a shout on Trillian ellietheprincess                          I’ll be looking forward to hearing off you guys!

Maybe it's a limit of mine but, well, if I'm so lucky to date a hot woman like you who's ready to fight another woman for me, then I think it would be hotter if you faced another lady and not just your clone. Also, if your opponent is your clone how could I cheer for you? ;D

Offline Cristina fox

• Im NEW there!
« Reply #86 on: March 11, 2021, 07:32:43 PM »

Sorry for some reason the pics didn't come through.
Can you send me pictures.i want see

Offline Cristina fox

• Im NEW there!
« Reply #87 on: March 11, 2021, 07:41:22 PM »
So I’ve recently gotten into a certain roleplay the last few days the title says it all really, I’m looking for anyone willing to roleplay a clone fight (I’ll do most fight styles mostly erotic with a lot of body to body battles). We can use me, you or some random celebrity! if your interested give me a shout on Trillian ellietheprincess                          I’ll be looking forward to hearing off you guys!

I am also ready to enter the role with you.  We are very similar and we have the same thoughts we are clones it would be said.  I would like to form a group with you that will bring together fans of clones and similar looks.

Offline Sabine Devi

• Beware of the impersonators
« Reply #88 on: March 31, 2021, 09:14:08 AM »
sounds fun

Offline snb780

« Last Edit: April 04, 2021, 10:26:56 AM by snb780 »