News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Implants

• 6 Replies

Offline ThickEbonyTessa

Implants
« on: December 16, 2018, 07:46:02 PM »
Do implants give you an unfair advantage in a titfight? I’m just curious to know

Offline Augur

• God Member
  • Author of Titfight Academy and BFS Tribute
Re: Implants
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2018, 08:13:29 PM »
Do implants give you an unfair advantage in a titfight? I’m just curious to know

Well, 'augmented' breasts are typically much firmer than natural boobs, and I would imagine less sensitive to pain (no nerve endings inside the implant). At the same time, they carry the risk of rupturing or otherwise breaking the ball of silicone/saline. So... high risk, high reward?

I'm a guy, so will defer to the expertise of women who have actual experience of fighting against - or with - fake boobs.  ;D
Latest Chapter of "Titfight Academy"
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=89684.0

"A Tribute to Best Friend's Sister" series
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=92578.0

You can find some reference pics in my profile

DottiD

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2018, 01:11:14 AM »
Implants do offer an advantage, a lot less sway to none, former rounder and typically set higher on chest, from the surgery there is loss of sensitivity, swelling, and scar tissue which is very hard to break down, as a rule I never agree to a breast fight with a woman who has implants, I think of it as my boobs against a hanging heavy bag

Offline ThickEbonyTessa

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2018, 01:58:56 AM »
Ok thank you that’s what I thought but I wasn’t sure

Offline Joan1982

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2018, 09:30:58 PM »
Implants do offer an advantage, a lot less sway to none, former rounder and typically set higher on chest, from the surgery there is loss of sensitivity, swelling, and scar tissue which is very hard to break down, as a rule I never agree to a breast fight with a woman who has implants, I think of it as my boobs against a hanging heavy bag

Agreed...will not fight or fuck someone with implants

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2018, 02:17:48 AM »
no advantage wrestling with them except for looks.  Then in a rough match you gotta worry about busting them

Offline Mr_C

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2018, 01:55:29 PM »

My ex with fake DDs did a couple of matches (not titfighting) and it was not an advantage as they got pretty sore from getting jostled around, especially if she wasn’t in a sports bra.  Depends on the girl, I guess.

Quote from: TessaRocks28
link=topic=76846.msg551772#msg551772 date=1544985962