News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Anyone for a long and detailed game?

• 4 Replies

Offline Elfelarin

Anyone for a long and detailed game?
« on: August 26, 2022, 06:42:56 PM »
Hello everybody!

Maybe someone remembers me, but it's unlikely.

I'm here to find someone with whom you can play a detailed, full of full descriptions and feelings game.

What kind of game, you ask?

Well, catfight, sexfight, leglock rolling, catball, staredown. I go into almost everything, except for a couple of details that we can discuss.

But I would not like to play with people who are unable to write without mistakes. So I hope you soberly assess your chances for playing with me.

Contact me here, in private messages or in my trillian.

Let's play and fight!

Offline Il Re

Re: Anyone for a long and detailed game?
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2022, 01:22:30 AM »
Dove e come vuoi

Offline grindnfight

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2022, 04:50:51 PM »
Hello everybody!

I'm here to find someone with whom you can play a detailed, full of full descriptions and feelings game.

Well, catfight, sexfight, leglock rolling, catball, staredown. I go into almost everything, except for a couple of details that we can discuss.

But I would not like to play with people who are unable to write without mistakes. So I hope you soberly assess your chances for playing with me.

Let's play and fight!
Love to but on here or email..

Offline Andyshade

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2022, 03:43:16 PM »
Hello everybody!

So do i!!!

Let's play and fight!
Love to but on here or email..

Offline jane_cat

• Hi
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2023, 09:53:17 PM »
Hi, I live the idea. I am jane_cat at trillian, add me and lets talk ;)
Hello everybody!

Let's play and fight!