News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Fighting the Hurricane (f/f, prostyle, femdom)

• 0 Replies

Offline StoneKidman

• God Member
  • I'm a writer of erotic wrestling stories(no cyber)
Fighting the Hurricane (f/f, prostyle, femdom)
« on: October 26, 2018, 02:25:37 AM »
If you'd like to read more of my stories visit www.patreon.com/StoneKidman
the pic inspired this story

Fighting the Hurricane
By Stone Kidman

"Come on baby, you got this jobber," I clapped and shouted over the crowd of maybe sixty or seventy members who had come to watch Hatie deliver a beatdown. Jenny's black lace up boots dug into the canvas as she and Hatie locked up; my girlfriend pushing the shorter black woman back against the ropes before the ref ordered her to break the hold. Which she did but only after delivering a very loud slap across her opponent's face.

Jenny had entered the ring to a chorus of jeers by the other members of the club, ever since she won the North East Women's championship out of Baltimore we've been driving around to other smaller indie leagues to defend it; well she defends it, I mainly watch and drive her between venues. This time we were in a suburb of Philadelphia, her opponent was a fit black woman in her mid forties.

I never got her real name but the 5'4" female with a coffee complexion went by the ring name Hurricane Hatie; she wore a white one piece swimsuit with sequins bedazzled down the criss cross straps of her top. She had short natural hair, just barely ear length, which framed her strong jaw and small ears that made her wide, flat nose look bigger on her face. She had taped wrists and wore white lace up boots with the initials HH done up in the same sparkly sequins. Hatie was 125 pounds with a 34D that looked bigger on her small frame.

Everyone gasped, even Hatie; one hand holding her cheek as Jenny chuckled before backing up and offering another lock up. It was a moment or two before she began walking out to meet my girlfriend; the stillness finally being broken by a few members cheering for The Hurricane.

She wasn't a big bruiser so I felt like my mature girlfriend could handle this contender without much of a challenge; Jenny is forty six years old, 5'7" 136 lbs with a 36C and tried to keep in shape but could use more time at the gym. Beneath her black one piece, that has a mesh design below her breasts and stopping above her navel to show off some sexy underboob, Jenny had a flat but soft tummy yet looked every bit the heel as her dark curly hair hung past her strong shoulders; her mane crackled as she moved since she usually applies a liberal amount of hair spray before a match.

I was standing ringside, holding her belt; this was a habit I've gotten into since sometimes the local crowd gets raucous after Jenny squashes their hometown hero and we have to run for my car after the match.

When they locked up again I began shouting foul as Hatie blatantly jabbed her thumb in the champ's eye; causing Jenny to emit a shrill cry and cover her face. This left her midsection open as the black woman backed my girlfriend up with big spartan style kicks to her stomach that had Jenny practically sitting on the middle rope to keep herself up.

"Since you're from out of town, let me show you the sights," I could hear Hatie say as she grabbed two handfuls of my mature girlfriend's dark hair and flipped her over like a sack of potatoes with a nasty looking hairmare.

The impact of her body sailing over the diminutive black woman was a sight to behold; not one to ease up either, Hatie pulled Jenny up with a handful of her crunchy dark hair while also digging her nails into my girlfriend's eyes again causing her to shriek once more. After another hairmare, the impact almost knocking Jenny out of her boots, she was once more brought up by her hair only for Hatie to run her into the corner turnbuckle.

She rammed my woman's face against the rough padding four times before holding her against it by her hair so she could grind Jenny's face against the turnbuckle. When she reached around with her right hand to claw my girlfriend's breast through her swimsuit did the crowd began chanting "Rip that tit" in unison. Jenny's screams of course were muffled against the corner pad as whenever she'd tried to remove Hatie's hand from her breast she had her head pulled back and rammed into the turnbuckle once more.

Finally Hatie grew tired of this; she turned Jenny around, planted her white boots in my girlfriend's abdomen and monkey flipped her into the middle of the ring. She was a wreck with her face bruised up and hair a mess as Jenny held her stomach while rubbing her eyes; she looked like she had been hit by a car but Hatie was just getting started.

The short black woman hopped up onto the second turnbuckle then did a leaping stomp, squashing the same breast she had been working on earlier under her sequined boot. Jenny was flopping around so much she inadvertently rolled out of the ring only for her opponent to chase after her. They were on the opposite side of the ring so even if I could've helped, which I was forbidden to do, it's not like I could've made it look like an accident.

Though some of the action was blocked by the apron I could still delineate Hatie pulling Jenny up with a handful of her crunchy hair only to ram her head into the edge of the ring twice, stunning her. She kept a handful of my girlfriend's hair then crawled back into the ring; keeping Jenny on a short leash, Hatie pulled her opponent up enough so that her breasts were on the edge of the canvas so she could stomp her boot down hard on the same right orb.

Some members of the crowd winced while most applauded the move as Jenny wailed in agony, trying to pry the white boot from her poor boob. Hatie meanwhile was cackling as she twisted her heel down on Jenny's tit like she were putting out a cigarette before she finally lifted her foot up to kick my girlfriend square in the face.

Jenny went down like a ton of bricks; I was so worried I wanted to rush over to make sure she was at least conscious. Before I could, Hatie had already stepped through the ropes and was continuing to work on my girlfriend. From where I was standing I could see Hatie had grabbed Jenny's black boots, holding one in each hand. For a second I thought she was going for a figure four or something until she lifted her leg up and brought her boot down twice; kicking the champ in the twat before delivering what I had to assume was a knee drop to Jenny's pussy.

The crowd was loving this as Hatie said she was just getting warmed up and pulled Jenny upright by her hair; she reached between my girlfriend's legs and judging from Jenny's screams, gave her a nasty crotch mauling through her swimsuit before suplexing her onto the concrete floor--there were no mats at ringside in this club.

Hatie picked Jenny up once more by her hair and for a minute I thought she was going to repeat the same move until she planted the champ crotch first on the metal guard rail. Her mouth formed a wide O shape but what really caught my attention were the club members standing in the front row. They had gotten up from their seats after Jenny was planted on the guardrail but for some reason the half dozen men standing there all had their dicks out and were masturbating openly.

"Philly rules bitch, if you get stuck in the crowd you're on your own," Hatie said with a laugh. "I owe you dis from earlier," she smiled before rearing back to give Jenny a huge open palm slap that knocked my girlfriend behind the barrier. In an instant the men were on her, some were shoving their dicks into her mouth while a couple of the others were tearing off her swimsuit to grope her tits roughly. The four or so women that were there began kicking Jenny in the face, breasts and belly while one or two men were trying to get into my girlfriend's cxnt or ass.

Fortunately the beating didn't go on for long since one member had picked Jenny up to do her from behind when one of the women punched my girlfriend in the back of the head which sent her back over the rail. Hatie had gotten back in the ring as the referee started counting my girlfriend out. When he got to eleven, she shoved him out of the way to resume beating the champ on the floor.

"I want to finish you off for good, bitch," Hatie said as she came up behind her opponent before grabbing a handful of her dark hair and ramming Jenny's face into the edge of the ring again. She held Jenny in place with a grip of her hair as she reached between my girlfriend's legs and began fingering her, judging by Jenny's loud moans.

"Yeah who's gonna own you tonight, bitch," Hatie said in a loud sassy voice as her arm pumped back and forth. She glanced at me across the ring, licking her lips, before whispering in Jenny's ear until finally my girlfriend shouted an audible climax before her legs gave out.

"You gonna finish me off y'hear," Hatie said and backed her ass up before pulling aside the crotch of her swimsuit. She shoved Jenny's face between her dark cheeks as she twerked on the champ until my girlfriend's limp body fell after the referee counted to twenty. Having smothered the champ unconscious, Hatie entered the ring to have her hand raised but was informed Jenny was still the North Eastern Women's Champion because the title cannot be lost via count out.

She looked rather pissed as I came around to wake Jenny up with a few gentle slaps; throwing her arm over my shoulder as we exited to boos and catcalls since her tits were still out from being molested by the crowd. 

I managed to carry Jenny, who was still out of it, over to one of the benches in the locker room. I was going to get her some water when I ran into Hatie.

"You know what they say," she said, stepping close to me in the narrow hallway, "to the victor go the spoils."

Despite worrying over my girlfriend's injuries I had been extremely turned on watching Hatie have her way with Jenny. Now as she practically stood on top of me, breathing in the delicious smell of her sweaty black skin, I couldn't help but get a boner.

"I think you enjoyed watching me kick your bitch's ass," she pulled the back of my head closer and planted an aggressive kiss; her tongue invading my mouth as I found myself moaning in return, my hands traveling up to cup her breasts through her sequin swimsuit.

After several moments of kissing and groping, Hatie was stroking me through my sweatpants, she started to lead me into the showers.

"Since I can't have her title I guess I'll just have her man instead," she said with a sexy smile as I followed her like I was caught in the siren song. Our hands began exploring each other's bodies for a minute until Hatie turned on the warm water. I had already lost my shirt and sweatpants by the time my underwear was soaked while she teased me with a slow strip tease.

She was in charge there was no doubt about that; female wrestlers have this innate strength that makes you feel helpless in their arms. She pulled down the criss cross straps of her swimsuit before shoving my face against her brown tit; moaning as I sucked hard on her stiff, puffy nipple.

"Yeah white boy, show dem titties how much you love 'em," she sighed as she moved my head from one breast to the next. Eventually she squatted down in front of me, extracting my thick sausage from the clingy wet boxer briefs. I had to hold onto the shower wall for support as Hatie gave me the most amazing blowjob, using two hands to milk my shaft before aiming my cock on her beautiful tits to cover them in my jizz.

I didn't hesitate to kiss her deeply when she rose before the black woman turned around to wiggle out of her swimsuit and ordered me to finish the job my girlfriend started. I immediately knelt down to lick her ass, truly worshipping her black booty as she gasped and moaned lewdly. She finally made me stand up, since I had been stiff for a second round, and backed herself up while I aimed the tip at her backdoor.

My breath caught in my throat while Hatie groaned deeply as she worked my rod in her backdoor. After a few minutes she was throwing her ass back hard while I reached around to grab onto her tits for balance on the slippery floor.

"How's that black ass, baby? Bet it's better than your girlfriend's?" Hatie grunted as the sound of our hips slamming together echoed in the large open showers.

“Oh god yes, you even suck better than Jenny,” I moaned at the top of my voice.

When I finally erupted inside Hatie's ass it felt like she had drained every last bit of energy out of me as I stumbled against the shower wall and slunk to the floor; that's when I saw Jenny standing at the edge of the room. She had her tits out still and had been playing with herself while she watched our show.

"Get over here bitch and clean up your man's mess," she ordered and to my shock I watched as my normally dominant girlfriend sauntered towards us with her head low until she genuflected behind Hatie. She grabbed Jenny by her hair and shoved her face into her ass like before only this time I could see Jenny's jaw muscles work as she diligently ate my cum out of her opponent's rectum.

Jenny had been squeezing the black woman's ample bottom at first until her hand trailed down between her legs as Jenny continued fingering herself while she obeyed the shorter woman's orders.

After Hatie finally screamed out her own orgasm she shoved Jenny to the floor and told us we're welcome back in Philly anytime but she was going to get Jenny's belt as well as her man again.

Neither of us spoke after we got dressed, I wringed out my undies and drove home commando in my damp clothes as Jenny held an ice pack to her boob. I mentioned her next opponent was in Virginia in two weeks, she nodded and said she hoped it ended better before lighting a cigarette.

When I asked Jenny what The Hurricane had whispered to her during the match she paused to exhale the smoke.

“She said she was going to fuck you so good you’d always think of her whenever we’re in bed,” she spoke without looking at me; flicking her ashes out of the window. “I had heard about her before and I was picturing exactly how I found you both in the shower and I couldn’t help it; she made me cum.”

“If you like, she has a daughter your age if you want to have a private tag match; I’m sure she’d like another shot at my title but I’d like to see you in action for once.” I was instantly hard at the thought of a sexfight alongside my Jenny; she noticed this and we pulled off behind a dark building so she could take care of me with her mouth;I didn’t ask if she could still taste Hatie on me.