News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Ass fighting tournament?

• 31 Replies

Offline Beewhy

• Hey! I’m Mary, nice to meet you
Re: Ass fighting tournament?
« Reply #30 on: December 25, 2020, 04:09:11 PM »
Hello you big booty girls!!!

Merry Christmas!!

If my memory serves me right!! This tournament did have a fair few years ago!!!

Obviously there is alot of new blood here now and still some of the original girls around that taken part in this!!!

So, if any one is interested!!! Maybe we can do another tournament or league if anyone is interested in taking part!!!

I will happily set this up and take part myself in it!!!

What I will do differently!!! Is have different categories!!!

So, basically I'm thinking of doing measurement categories!! For example 36" to 38" will be in one category etc that way!! I feel it will be realistic and competitive!!

So, I can create a new post or you can sign up on this one!! All I ask is you stat your measurements and be honest with them!! So I can place you into the correct category!!!

Merry Christmas and have a great day!!!

Rhiannon

XOXO

Count me in! I’m a bit disappointed I missed the last one, so a new tournament chance at participating would be great!
Move that booty <3

Re: Ass fighting tournament?
« Reply #31 on: December 25, 2020, 11:02:10 PM »
I got the booty-Os to make you go ohhh!!

I'm officially entering in the showdown of asses x)

5'5 121lbs 32-26-37. Thats right, this petite tight body is carrying 37! Bring it all on ladies. Lets make this the hottest assemble of asses ever on Christmas  :-*