News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Little Megan Wrestles vs Heidi Wrestle Girl in a Death Fight

• 11 Replies

Offline ultimatefan123

• Newbie-
  • catfights rock
Little Megan Wrestles vs Heidi Wrestle Girl in a Death Fight
« on: December 31, 2018, 05:02:50 PM »
Hello all! Just reconnect with my great friends here Little Megan Wrestles and Heidi Wrestle Girl.
Introducing first, Heidi:
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=32876
{alt}
Second, Megan:
{alt}
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=41372
If you don't know who they are, both are amazing and fantastic cyber fighters and have been around the block here/yahoo/trillian for a while. They are truly great fighters and know their stuff!
Their rivalry has been lasting on fcf for a while now, (over a year) and now we are finally doing a poll to end, the rivalry or keep it going into 2019!
We've now finally agreed on one of the things they both like doing-a death fight! (although they love pro wrestling too!)
The result is this poll that will lead to a cyber fight which will hopefully be posted on fcf for everyone to see.
Since both girls look great in bikinis, we'll have the death fight set on the beach with Heidi facing Megan as a small crowd gathers to cheer them on. Now, who will win this epic battle of wills?
Heidi, or Megan!
You decide!
« Last Edit: December 31, 2018, 05:05:31 PM by ultimatefan123 »
I love female fighting! love cyberfights of all kinds especially nhb/pro wrestling and fvf wrestling videos ! Rock On and kick ass ladies!

Offline Tramp Slave Lacey

Re: Little Megan Wrestles vs Heidi Wrestle Girl in a Death Fight
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2018, 07:16:40 PM »
I think Little Megan gets worked over and absolutely destroyed in this match.

Offline GabiGrabsYou

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2018, 07:40:42 PM »
Poor Megan!!

JuliaBlood

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2019, 10:45:20 AM »
No doubts!
Little Megan will disassemble Heidi into their items!

Offline Astala

• Fight fan
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2019, 11:52:46 AM »
Canadian cutie all the way  8)

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2019, 03:04:45 PM »
Megan is just bitch enough to prolong the inevitable, but in the end Heidi will end the little Princess. I'm thinking Heidi will probably kill Megan by demolishing her insides, crushing her stomach and chest until she starts to cough blood, then maybe a neck snap for good measure. At least that's what I'd like to see happen...you hear me Megan???

Offline ultimatefan123

• Newbie-
  • catfights rock
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2019, 10:32:15 PM »
Thanks for all of you for voting and the comments are all awesome, especially yours Sarah!
Just for clarification,
Heidi is the girl on top (the one in the black bikini)
and megan is the girl on the bottom (the one jumping up)
In the two photos that I posted with this poll.
I love female fighting! love cyberfights of all kinds especially nhb/pro wrestling and fvf wrestling videos ! Rock On and kick ass ladies!

Offline Heidi_WrestleGirl

• The Canadian Cutie vs the loser....
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2019, 04:36:38 AM »
Hahahahahha! Well, well Megan looks like the people are making it REAL clear what they want to see happen to you! You stupid, arrogant, stuck up, obnoxious, skinny little slut! Lol! And I can't wait to give it to them in a match once this poll is over ;)

Let's hear some more from the fans about just what they'd like to see me do to you in a match, Princess....

Offline littlemeganwrestles

« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2019, 12:16:40 PM »
Ok bitch. Just because these voters are obviously stupid and ignorant, doesn't mean I don't beat your blonde skanky ass to a pulp when we ACTUALLY fight. Just wait and see, Heidi. Then we can post the match results to show everyone who voted for you just how wrong they were....

« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2019, 03:54:04 AM »
Poor Megan.  She had a good run in these kinds of matches, but eventually everyone pays the reaper.  I just hope I can get a front-row seat and a nice cold drink to watch the dismantling take place.  ;)

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2019, 06:54:12 AM »
     I can see this going very bad for Megan. I can see Heidi taking control early and proving a point that she's better by dominating Megan by using each part of her body to show no doubt in all phases she's better. Such as smothering Megan's tits with her own, flexing her muscles to compare hers to Megan, face sitting her and pinning her body to against the wall with her own while trash talking her. At the end she she stands face to face with Megan and bear hugs her till she's rag dolling her until she slams her into a back breaker and shoves her off her knee to end it all.

Offline Interested fightfan

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2019, 06:39:34 AM »
Heidi kills Megan after a long back and forth battle and barely manages to survive